Cho mọi người,

Mnh c đọc 1 đoạn trn BBC phỏng vấn một nh thiết kế thời trang
http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish...it-2/session-3

Well last fall I think I went right to the edge really with beads, sequins, embroidery, over-the-top colour. And last spring I pulled back a little bit but still it was quite over-the-top. And I think the natural thing as a fashion designer, or at least for me, is always to think: what am I tired of, what do I want to see more of, how am I feeling now? And the natural reaction is to kind of pull back to maybe a quieter luxury that's really all about the shape, all about the line, all about the fabrics, the workmanship. And a little bit modest luxury. I'm not saying that we're seeing any sort of change in the luxury market because our business is great, but I think that maybe it's time just to be a little less ostentatious with it.
Cụm từ "went right to the edge really with" mnh ko hiểu nghĩa l g, co coi qua collocation va cambridge dictionary cho những từ như "right to, edge..." cũng ko hiểu cu ny ra sao?

Dịch tạm l: "Ma thu năm rồi ti nghĩ mnh đ thật sự đi đng hướng xa nhất với ......" --- anh ta đ chạm đến khả năng phối đồ cao nhất c thể của cc mn "beads, sequins,....." Ko biết c đung khng, mong mọi người nhận xt gim cch dịch vậy c đng khng? V "go right to the edge with" c phải l 1 cấu trc hay idiom ko?

Cho mnh hỏi thm vai tr của "right" v "edge". Right l adv bổ trợ cho "go"; v "really" bổ trợ cho "cả cu". Mong mọi người cho mnh kiến.

Thanks,