He ………. play football in the afternoon.

You ………. go to bed at midnight.

They……….do the homework on weekends.

The bus ……….arrive at 8.30 a.m.

My brother ……….finish work at 8 p.m.

Our friends ………. live in a big house.

The cat ………. like me.

Bài 2: Chọn dạng đúng của từ

I catch/catches robbers. My dad is a driver.

He always wear/wears a white coat.

They never drink/drinks beer.

Lucy go/goes window shopping seven times a month.

She have/has a pen.

Mary and Marcus cut/cuts people’s hair.
Mark usually watch/watches TV before going to bed. Maria is a teacher.
She teach/teaches students.
Bài 3: Điền dạng đúng của từ trong ngoặc

She (not study) ………. on Saturday. He (have) ………. a new haircut today. I usually (have) ……….breakfast at 6.30. Peter (not/ study)……….very hard. He never gets high scores. My mother often (teach)……….me English on Saturday evenings. I like Math and she (like)……….Literature. My sister (wash)……….dishes every day. They (not/ have)……….breakfast every morning.
Bài 4: Viết lại câu, điền đúng dạng từ trong ngoặc:

My brothers (sleep) on the floor. (often) =>____________ He (stay) up late? (sometimes) => ____________ I (do) the housework with my brother. (always) => ____________ Peter and Mary (come) to class on time. (never) => ____________ Why Johnson (get) good marks? (always) => ____________ You (go) shopping? (usually) => ____________ She (cry). (seldom) => ____________ My father (have) popcorn. (never) => ____________
Bài 5 Viết lại câu hoàn chỉnh

Eg: They / wear suits to work? =>Do they wear suits to work?
she / not / sleep late at the weekends =>________
we / not / believe the Prime Minister =>________
you / understand the question? =>________
they / not / work late on Fridays =>________
David / want some coffee? =>________
she / have three daughters =>________
when / she / go to her Chinese class? =>________
why / I / have to clean up? =>_______
Bài 6: Hoàn thành đoạn hội thoại sau bằng cách điền đúng dạng từ:

My cousin, Peter (have)………..a dog. It (be)………..an intelligent pet with a short tail and big black eyes. Its name (be)………..Kiki and it (like)………..eating pork. However, it (never/ bite)………..anyone; sometimes it (bark)………..when strange guests visit. To be honest, it (be)………..very friendly. It (not/ like)………..eating fruits, but it (often/ play)………..with them. When the weather (become)………..bad, it (just/ sleep)………..in his cage all day. Peter (play)………..with Kiki every day after school. There (be)………..many people on the road, so Peter (not/ let)………..the dog run into the road. He (often/ take)………..Kiki to a large field to enjoy the peace there. Kiki (sometimes/ be)………..naughty, but Peter loves it very much.
Đáp án:

Bài 1: Điền trợ động từ:

I don’t like tea.
He doesn’t play football in the afternoon.
You don’t go to bed at midnight.
They don’t do the homework on weekends.
The bus doesn’t arrive at 8.30 a.m.
My brother doesn’t finish work at 8 p.m.
Our friends don’t live in a big house.
The cat doesn’t like me
Bài 2: Chọn dạng đúng của từ

I catch/catches robbers. My dad is a driver.
He always wear/wears a white coat.
They never drink/drinks beer.
Lucy go/goes window shopping seven times a month.
She have/has a pen.
Mary and Marcus cut/cuts people’s hair.
Mark usually watch/watches TV before going to bed. Maria is a teacher.
She teach/teaches students.
Bài 3: Điền dạng đúng của từ trong ngoặc

She dosen’t study on Saturday. He has a new haircut today. I usually have breakfast at 6.30 Peter doesn’t study (does not study) very hard. He never gets high scores. My mother often teaches me English on Saturday evenings. I like Math and she likes My sisterwashes dishes every day. They don’t have (do not have ) breakfast every morning.
Bài 4: Điền dạng đúng của từ trong ngoặc và hoàn thành câu

=> My brothers often sleep on the floor.
=> Does he sometimes stay up late? ( Does he stay up late sometimes? )
=> I always do the housework with my brother.
=> Peter and Mary never come to class on time.
=> Why does Johnson always get good marks?
=> Do you usually go shopping?
=> She seldom cries.
=> My father never has popcorn
Bài 5 Viết lại câu hoàn chỉnh

=>She doesn’t sleep late at the weekends.
=>We don’t believe the Prime Minister.
=>Do you understand the question? They don’t work late on Fridays.
=>Does David want some coffee? She has three daughters.
=>When does she go to her Chinese class?
=>Why do I have to clean up?
Bài 6: Hoàn thành đoạn hội thoại sau bằng cách điền đúng dạng từ:

My cousin, Peter (have) has a dog. It (be) is an intelligent pet with a short tail and big black eyes. Its name (be) is Kiki and it (like) likes eating pork. However, it (never/ bite) never bites anyone; sometimes it (bark) barks when strange guests visit. To be honest, it (be) isvery friendly. It (not/ like) does not like (doesn’t like) eating fruits, but it (often/ play)often plays with them. When the weather (become) becomes bad, it (just/ sleep) just sleeps in his cage all day. Peter (play) plays with Kiki every day after school. There (be) aremany people on the road, so Peter (not/ let) does not let (doesn’t let) the dog run into the road. He (often/ take) often takes Kiki to a large field to enjoy the peace there. Kiki (sometimes/ be) is sometimes naughty, but Peter loves it very much.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GIẢM 50% HỌC PHÍ + TẶNG KHÓA HỌC 1.200.000 đ khi đăng kư khóa học bất kỳ tại TOEIC Academy từ ngày 2/1-12/1

• Tặng ngay 01 khóa học đó cho bạn bè của bạn khi đăng kư 01 khóa học bất kỳ (giảm 50% học phí mỗi bạn)
  • Tặng thêm khóa giải đề TOEIC trị giá 1.200.000đ
  • Tặng thêm khi đăng kư theo lộ tŕnh học: giảm 500.000đ khi đăng kư 2 khóa, 1.000.000đ khi đăng kư 3 khóa, 1.700.000đ khi đăng kư 4 khóa
  • Cam kết đầu ra TOEIC bằng văn bản cho tất cả các trường hợp làm test đầu vào và làm cam kết văn bản

* Điều kiện áp dụng:

• Áp dụng cho các khóa học trong tháng 1/2018
  • Người được tặng khóa học phải là người chưa từng học tại Trung tâm
  • Người được nhận khóa học phải đến Trung tâm làm đăng kư trong ṿng 5 ngày kể từ ngày được tặng khóa học

TOEIC ACADEMY – HỆ THỐNG CƠ SỞ TẠI HÀ NỘI
* CS1: Số 8, Ngơ 14, Hồ Đắc Di, Đống Đa – Tel: 04 3513 4124 – 0965 721 551
* CS2: Số 4, Ngách 16, Ngơ 37, Lê Thanh Nghị, Hai Bà Trưng – Tel: 04 3215 1005 – 0982 499 426
* CS3: Số 8, Ngơ 14 (Ngơ Vinmart+), Phố Dương Khuê (Sau Đại học Thương Mại), Mai Dịch – Tel: 043 200 3040 – 0966 924 390