Hiện kết quả 1 đến 2 trong tổng số 2

Đề tài: hlep me

Tham gia ngày
    Jul 2017
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Smile hlep me

i have to do a writing task, but i have no idea about how completing it. i'm sure that you'll laugh haha when you read it.
    so i really need your help.

TASK 1

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
    You have received an email from a friend from an English-speaking country, Max, who recently stayed with you. During his visit, he met your friends. Read part of the letter from him below:

I really enjoyed my time with you and it was great to meet all your friends. I’d love to hear some news about them.
    How are Tim and Eddie? Have they still got their band? I thought they were really good. Have they played anywhere since I was there?
    And what about Ruth? Did she get the job in the museum? I know she really wanted it.
    What are Richard and Anna doing? Have they gone travelling? I think they said they were planning to do that.
    I often think about you all and what a great time I had. Please keep me up to date on everyone.

Write a letter responding to Max. You should write at least 120 words. You are not allowed to include your name.

Facebook Group Học tiếng Anh MIỄN PHÍ

Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2017
    Nơi cư ngụ
    England
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 1 lần

Mặc định

Hi, việc cần làm là bạn trả lời các câu hỏi của Max thôi v́ có hơi nhiều câu hỏi để bạn trả lời mà. Cố gắng không sử dụng các mẫu câu quá đơn giản. Ḿnh chỉ có thể giúp bạn khi bạn đă viết xong 120 từ theo yêu cầu đề bài thôi.

Lich khai giang TOEIC Academy

Đề tài tương tự

1. giúp em dịch bài nài.... hlep
    By cochutq in forum Góc dịch thuật
    Trả lời: 2
    Bài cuối: 16-12-2011, 11:39 PM
  2. Please hlep me with this topic
    By tahaminhtam in forum Topic Writing
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài cuối: 20-11-2011, 10:01 AM
  3. hlep!!giúp ḿnh về vấn đề này với các bạn
    By blacklion1212 in forum Kỹ năng nghe nói