Hiện kết quả 1 đến 3 trong tổng số 3

Đề tài: Rewrite first semester

Tham gia ngày
    Jul 2017
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Talking Rewrite first semester

1. It is a six hours flight from London to New York =>It takes............................................. ...
    2. The circus shows are exciting. The whole family enjoy them. The circus shows are exciting. => The circus shows are exciting.......................................... .................................
    3. Le Van Tam was very brave. Everyone admired him. Le Van Tam was so. =>Le Van Tam was so ...............
    4. The desk was too heavy. She couldn’t move it. => The desk .................................................. ...........
    5. He spent all his money. He even borrowed some from me => Not only...................................
    6. In spite of the heavy rain, my father went to work =>Although........................................ ..
    7. The woman was a secretary. We are waiting for her. => The woman ..............................................
    8. They didn’t talk to each other two week ago=>they haven't...................................
    9. Tom is so clever that he can learn this language in a short time. => Tom can learn.................................
    10. I’m sorry I don’t go with you. => I wish.............................................. ........
    11. Does he play football wonderfully? => Is he............................................
    12. We started watching TV two hours ago. => Wé’về .................................................. ....
    13. We do not study as well as they do. => They.............................................. ...........
    14. She took me to the cinema yesterday. => I................................................. ................
    15. When did you work for that company? => How long........................................
    16. They invited everyone to the meeting => Everyone.......................................... ......
    17. But for your help I couldn’t do that. => If........................................
    18. Gary danced so badly that people stopped to watch him. => Gary was such......................................
    19. He succeeded in his life although he came a poor family. => Despite.........................................
    20. Though it was raining hard, they insisted on leaving. => In spite of .................................................. .......
    21. He received a poor grade because his answers were bad. => Because of............................................
    22. When did you live in Hocmon ? => How long.............................................. .
    23. He is ill, so he cannot participate in the match. => If he ...........................................
    24. I was too tired to eat anything=>I was so .................................................
    25. He couldn’t play in the games because of his foot injury. => Because........................................
    26. That we should display good in the shop window is necessary. => We find...........................
    27. He’s interested in classical music. He decided to go to the concert. => He made...............................
    28. My mother is a better cook than I am. => I cook.....................................
    29. Why don’t we collect empty bottles and cans? => I ..........................................
    30. She started working in this company 5 years ago. (for)
    31. Tuan took a taxi, but he still arrived late for the interview. (although)
    32. He was sick, so he didn’t go to school. (because)
    33. We didn’t go because of the rain. (rained)
    34. He started learning Chinese last year. (since)
    35. The pupils raised their hands. They wanted to answer the question. (who)
    36. Jack can’t tell you about that sight because he doesn’t see it. (if)
    37. They won’t come with us. (wish)
    38. I started learning English two years ago. (for)
    39. My English is not so good as yours. (better)
    40. I didn’t know her number, so I didn’t ring her up. (if)
    41. He didn’t take my advice, so he got in trouble. (if)
    42. People believe that the island was discovered by accident. (said)
    43. He wrote a letter in two hours. (took)
    44. He wrote a letter in two hours. (took)
    45. Kangaroos have long tails. They come from Australia. (which)
    46. It’s too late for us to continue our show. SO => It’s ………………………………………………….. can’t continue our show
    47. The children are too short to reach the ceiling. ENOUGH =>The children …………...................reach the ceiling
    48. I walked to school in 20 minutes. TOOK => It ……………………………………………………. to walk to school
    49. In spite of the heavy rain, my father went to work. HEAVILY => Although ....................my father went to work
    50. It’s a long time since we became close friends. FOR =>We have ............................................a long time

Đây là bài tập ḿnh cần gấp mong mọi người giúp đỡ, cảm ơn!

Facebook Group Học tiếng Anh MIỄN PHÍ

Tham gia ngày
    Jan 2007
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 16,532 lần

Mặc định

1. 1. It is a six hours flight from London to New York =>It takes six hours to fly from London to New York.
    2. The circus shows are exciting. The whole family enjoy them. => The circus shows are exciting enough for the whole family to enjoy.
    3. Le Van Tam was very brave. Everyone admired him. Le Van Tam was so. =>Le Van Tam was so brave the everyone admired him.
    4. The desk was too heavy. She couldn’t move it. => The desk was too heavy for her to move.
    5. He spent all his money. He even borrowed some from me => Not only did he spend all his money but he also borrowed some from me.
    6. In spite of the heavy rain, my father went to work =>Although it rained heavily , my father went to work.
    7. The woman was a secretary. We are waiting for her. => The woman whom we are waiting for was a secretary.
    8. They didn’t talk to each other two week ago=>they haven't talked to each other for two weeks.
    9. Tom is so clever that he can learn this language in a short time. => Tom can learn this language in a short time because he is so clever
    10. I’m sorry I don’t go with you. => I wish I could go with you.
    11. Does he play football wonderfully? => Is he a wonderful football player?
    12. We started watching TV two hours ago. => Wé’về been watching TV for two hours
    13. We do not study as well as they do. => They study better than we do.
    14. She took me to the cinema yesterday. => I was taken to the cinema (by her) yesterday.
    15. When did you work for that company? => How long have you worked for that company?
    16. They invited everyone to the meeting => Everyone was invited to the meeting.
    17. But for your help I couldn’t do that. => If you had not helped me, I couldn’t have done that.
    18. Gary danced so badly that people stopped to watch him. => Gary was such a bad dancer that people stopped to watch him .
    19. He succeeded in his life although he came a poor family. => Despite his poor family, he succeeded in his life .
    20. Though it was raining hard, they insisted on leaving. => In spite of the heavy rain, they insisted on leaving.
    21 He received a poor grade because his answers were bad. => Because of his bad answers, he received a poor grade.
    NTT chỉ giúp được đến đây thôi. Hy vọng có bạn khác giúp tiếp.

Lich khai giang TOEIC Academy

3. Thành viên sau cám ơn ngườitôithuơng v́ bài viết hữu ích

Zukato Rikato (13-07-2017)

Tham gia ngày
    Mar 2017
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 65 lần

Mặc định

Ḿnh làm tiếp từ phần của NTT, từ câu 22 trở đi

1. When did you live in Hocmon ? => How long have you been living in Hocmon?
    2. He is ill, so he cannot participate in the match. => If he wasn't ill, he could participate in the match
    3. I was too tired to eat anything=>I was so tired that I couldn't eat anything
    4. He couldn’t play in the games because of his foot injury. => Because his foot was injured, he couldn't play in the games
    5. That we should display good in the shop window is necessary. => We find displaying goods in the shop window necessary
    6. He’s interested in classical music. He decided to go to the concert. => He’s interested in classical music. He made a decision to go to the concert
    7. My mother is a better cook than I am. => I cook worse than my mother
    8. Why don’t we collect empty bottles and cans? => I suggest collecting empty bottles and cans
    9. She started working in this company 5 years ago. => She has been working in this company for 5 years
    10. Tuan took a taxi, but he still arrived late for the interview. => Although Tuan took a taxi, he still arrived late for the interview
    11. He was sick, so he didn’t go to school. => He didn't go to school because he was sick
    12. We didn’t go because of the rain. (rained) It rained so we didn't go
    13. He started learning Chinese last year. (since) He has been learning Chinese since last year
    14. The pupils raised their hands. They wanted to answer the question. (who) The pupils who raised their hands wanted to answer the question
    15. Jack can’t tell you about that sight because he doesn’t see it. (if) If Jack saw that sight, he would tell you about it.
    16. They won’t come with us. (wish) We wish they would come with us.
    17. I started learning English two years ago. (for) I have been learning English for 2 years
    18. My English is not so good as yours. (better) Your English is better than mine
    19. I didn’t know her number, so I didn’t ring her up. (if) If I had known her number, I would have rang her up
    20. He didn’t take my advice, so he got in trouble. (if) If he had taken my advice, he wouldn't have got in trouble
    21. People believe that the island was discovered by accident. (said) It is said that the island was discovered by accident
    22. He wrote a letter in two hours. (took) It took him two hours to write a letter
    23. Kangaroos have long tails. They come from Australia. (which) The kangaroos which come from Australia have long tails
    24. It’s too late for us to continue our show. SO => It’s …………so late that we……………………………………….. can’t continue our show
    25. The children are too short to reach the ceiling. ENOUGH =>The children …………aren't tall enough to...................reach the ceiling
    26. I walked to school in 20 minutes. TOOK => It ………………took me 20 minutes to walk to school……………………………………. to walk to school
    27. In spite of the heavy rain, my father went to work. HEAVILY => Although ........it rained heavily,............my father went to work
    28. It’s a long time since we became close friends. FOR =>We have ................been close friends for a long time............................a long time

Thi thử TOEIC MIỄN PHÍ

Thi thử TOEIC tại TOEIC Academy

Thi thử như thi thật, đề thi sát đề thật

Ôn thi TOEIC miễn phí

www.OnThiTOEIC.vn

Ôn thi TOEIC trực tuyến miễn phí với TOEIC Academy

5. Thành viên sau cám ơn TajSaker v́ bài viết hữu ích

Zukato Rikato (13-07-2017)

Đề tài tương tự

1. rewrite
    By inconsolable in forum 2. Bài tập
    Trả lời: 2