Lịch khai giảng các lớp học OFFLINE tháng 7/2014

Học tiếng Anh Giao Tiếp online: TiengAnhGiaoTiep.com

www.OnThiTOEIC.vn - Website Ôn thi TOEIC miễn phí

Hiện kết quả 1 đến 3 trong tổng số 3

Đề tài: Unit 2 : Personal Experience

rembrant vẫn chÆ°a cĂ³ mặt trong diá»…n Ä‘Ă n Từng Phụ trách chuyên mục "Tiếng Anh lớp 12"
    Từng Phụ trách chuyên mục "Tiếng Anh lớp 11"
    Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2007
    Nơi cư ngụ
    băi sông.....
    Bài gửi

Mặc định Unit 2 : Personal Experience

Unit 2 : Personal Experience

I ,Reading:
    a,Before you read :

Eyes are organs of vision that detect light. Different kinds of light-sensitive organs are found in a variety of organisms. The simplest eyes do nothing but detect whether the surroundings are light or dark, while more complex eyes can distinguish shapes and colors. The visual fields of some such complex eyes largely overlap, to allow better depth perception (binocular vision), as in humans; and others are placed so as to minimize the overlap, such as in rabbits and chameleons.

Anatomically, a nose is a protuberance in vertebrates that houses the nostrils, or nares, which admit and expel air for respiration in conjunction with the mouth.

The tongue is the large bundle of skeletal muscles on the floor of the mouth that manipulates food for chewing and swallowing (deglutition). It is the primary organ of taste. Much of the surface of the tongue is covered in taste buds. The tongue, with its wide variety of possible movements, assists in forming the sounds of speech. It is sensitive and kept moist by saliva, and is richly supplied with nerves and blood vessels to help it move.

The ear is the sense organ that detects sounds. The vertebrate ear shows a common biology from fish to humans, with variations in structure according to order and species. It not only acts as a receiver for sound, but plays a major role in the sense of balance and body position. The ear is part of the auditory system.
    Mọi người cùng dịch để rút ra từ mới nhé

Reading Text : ( Về kĩ năng sống nè )

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

A person'sday-to-day experience should meet his or her expectations of a high quality life. People who participate in a long-term care programs need to feel they are ‘citizens’, not parts of a ‘program’ and that they are treated with respect. The focus of supports and services is to assist people in their daily lives, not to take them over or get in the way of the experience.

I have relationships with family and friends I care about.
    People for whom I feel love, friendship, and intimacy are involved in my life. These relationships allow me to share my life with others in meaningful ways and helps affirm my identity. To the extent that I desire, people who care about me and my well-being provide on-going support and watch out for my best interests.

I do things that are important to me.
    My days include activities such as employment or volunteer opportunities, education, religious activities, involvement with my friends and family, hobbies, or other personal interests. I find these activities enjoyable, rewarding, and they give me a sense of purpose.

I am involved in my community.
    Engaging in the community in ways that I enjoy provides me with a sense of belonging and connection to others. Having a presence in my community enhances my reputation as a contributing member. Being able to participate in community activities gives me opportunities for socialization and recreation.

My life is stable.
    My life is not disrupted by unexpected changes for which I am not prepared. The amount of turnover among the people who help me (paid and unpaid) is not too much for me. My home life is stable, and I am able to live within my means. I do not worry about changes that may occur in the future because I think I am reasonably well prepared.

I am respected and treated fairly.
    I feel that those who play a continuing role in my life respect me. I am treated fairly as a person, program participant, and citizen. This is important to me because it can affect how I view myself in relation to others and my sense of self-worth.

I have privacy.
    Privacy means that I have time and space to be by myself or with others I choose. I am able to communicate with others in private as needed. Personal information about me is shared to the extent that I am comfortable. Privacy allows me to be free from intrusion by others and gives me a sense of dignity
    Sửa lần cuối bởi *o.Gemy.o* : 04-09-2007 lúc 11:26 AM

rembrant vẫn chÆ°a cĂ³ mặt trong diá»…n Ä‘Ă n Từng Phụ trách chuyên mục "Tiếng Anh lớp 12"
    Từng Phụ trách chuyên mục "Tiếng Anh lớp 11"
    Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2007
    Nơi cư ngụ
    băi sông.....
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
    One of the Perfect Models
    "I AM ONE AND UNIQUE IN ESSENCE AND AM
    THE SAME IN ALL PERFECT MODELS"
    . I will explain my nature: It is a unique Essence
    that infuses consciousness in everyone.
    It is the Presence of Being-ness in consciousness"
    the single state of consciousness of the individual

(The following explanations are given to situate my inner process and show how I came to recognize and gradually learn how to unfold "my" Perfect Model)

III, WRITING

Writing a personal letter describing a past Experience
    b, Now write a letter to tell your friend the most embarrassing experience of yours in the same way.

This is an example :

Free newspapers

On the 16th of July, I and my parents were sitting on the airport and waiting for a plane. We had about two spare hours so we went to the restaurant. I have had small dinner and I have walked around the airport.
    There were a lot of small travel agencies so I was visiting one by one and taking some magazines. I have collected about 20 magazines. When I have come back to the restaurant I have showed these magazines. They’ve seen that these magazines weren’t for free! I should pay about 40 zł but I have paid nothing.
    I think it was quite funny story. But I don’t want to repeat that.
    Sửa lần cuối bởi rembrant : 04-09-2007 lúc 02:20 PM

Học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao

Lớp học OFFLINE của TiengAnh.com.vn

Ngữ pháp, Ngữ âm, Giao tiếp, Luyện thi TOEIC

Bạn muốn chat tiếng anh

www.ChatTiengAnh.com

Chat bằng tiếng Anh, luyện tiếng Anh

Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2007
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

mấy you ơi, bài viết trên có chỗ ghi 40 zt là gì zậy