Hiện kết quả 1 đến 10 trong tổng số 20

Đề tài: Bài 3: Luyện tập về các th́ hiện tại

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2013
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 143 lần

Mặc định Bài 3: Luyện tập về các th́ hiện tại

NPTA xin kính chào các bạn. Chúng ḿnh vừa học xong 4 th́ hiện tại là Hiện tại đơn, Hiện tại tiếp diễn, Hiện tại hoàn thành và Hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn. Để củng cố những ǵ chúng ḿnh mới học xong, NPTA xin phép post một bài luyện tập lên cho các bạn cùng làm. Đây là một đoạn hội thoại rất thú vị nhé. Mọi người cgắng lên nhé.

Beto: Hello.
    Justin: May I please speak to Beto?
    Beto: Yes, this is he.
    Justin: Beto! How (be) _______you? This is Justin.
    Beto: Ahhh...Justin! I (be) _______fine. How are you?
    Justin: I’m great, thanks.
    Beto: That (be) _______good. So, what’s up?
    Justin: Well, I (have) _______a question for you.
    Beto: Sure.
    Justin: My motorcycle (be) _______broken. I (try) _______ ______ _________to repair it for days. I (no, know) _______ _______ _______what is wrong with it. I (no, can, fix) ________ _______it.
    Justin: Have you tried to start it?
    Beto: Yes, I (try) _______ ________to start it many times, but it just won’t work. The motorcycle is pretty new. I just got it last November.
    Beto: Hmm. Well, what (happen) ________when you try to start it ?What kind of noise does it make?
    Justin: It (make) ________a strange sound. Then the engine (die) _______
    Beto: Okay. (You, stand) _______ _______ _________beside it right now?
    Justin: Yes.
    Beto: Okay. There are some things that you need to check. First, you need to inspect the spark plugs.
    Justin: Hold on. Okay, I (inspect) _______ _________them under a light now. They look clean.
    Beto: Okay, that's good. Now, you need to check the oil. It’s possible that you don’t have enough.
    Justin: Hold on. Okay, I (check) _______ _________the oil right now. It (look) _______Clean, and the tank is full. I just filled it up last week, so I didn’t think that would be the problem.
    Beto: Okay, that’s good. Now you need to test the battery. (You, have) _______ _______ _______a battery tester?
    Justin: Yes, I do. My brother got me one for my birthday.Let’s see...okay, I (use) _______ _________it right now. The battery (appear)________to be full of life.
    Beto: Hmm. That is strange.I (wonder) ________what the problem could be!
    Justin: Yes...very strange. I (not, understand) _______ _______ _________it. My brother thinks the motorcycle is trash. He (not,think) _______ _______ ________it will ever start again. He (say) _______I need to take it to the junkyard.
    Beto: That’s too bad. Well, there (be) _______one more thing you can check.
    Justin: Really?
    Beto: Yes, but I am sure you (check) _______ ________it already. It’s probably the first thing you thought of.
    Justin: Well, what is it?
    Beto:The gas level.
    Justin: Wait! I (not, check) _______ _______ ________ that yet! Hold on! I (check) _____ _________the gas level now.
    Beto: Well, what (do) _______it look like?
    Justin: It (look) _______empty! Wow, that (be)_______the problem. How embarrassing I am sorry that I bothered you about this!
    Beto:That’s okay. The same thing (happen) _______________to mebefore. You had better go get some gas! Talk you to you later!
    Justin: Okay, thanks!

2. 6 thành viên cám ơn Ngữ Pháp Tiếng Anh v́ bài viết hữu ích

asanuma (16-08-2013),dieu_vien95 (24-04-2013),duc198x (11-08-2014),hoangxd218 (17-10-2013),quynhtram14139 (25-04-2013),x_boy96 (19-07-2013)

Tham gia ngày
    Mar 2012
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 914 lần

Mặc định

Justin: Beto! How (be) _are______you? This is Justin.
    Beto: Ahhh...Justin! I (be) ___am____fine. How are you?
    Beto: That (be) __is_____good. So, what’s up?
    Justin: Well, I (have) ___have____a question for you.
    Justin: My motorcycle (be) __is_____broken. I (try) ___have____ __been____ __trying_______to repair it for days. I (no, know) ___do not know____ _______ _______what is wrong with it. I (no, can, fix) _____can not fix___ _______it.
    Beto: Yes, I (try) ___have____ __tried_____to start it many times, but it just won’t work. The motorcycle is pretty new. I just got it last November.
    Beto: Hmm. Well, what (happen) __happens______when you try to start it ?What kind of noise does it make?
    Justin: It (make) ___makes_____a strange sound. Then the engine (die) __dies_____
    Beto: Okay. (You, stand) ___are____ __you _____ ___standing______beside it right now?
    Beto: Okay. There are some things that you need to check. First, you need to inspect the spark plugs.
    Justin: Hold on. Okay, I (inspect) ___am ____ ___inspecting______them under a light now. They look clean.
    Beto: Okay, that's good. Now, you need to check the oil. It’s possible that you don’t have enough.
    Justin: Hold on. Okay, I (check) __am _____ ____checking_____the oil right now. It (look) __looks_____Clean, and the tank is full. I just filled it up last week, so I didn’t think that would be the problem.
    Beto: Okay, that’s good. Now you need to test the battery. (You, have) ___do____ __you_____ ___have____a battery tester?
    Justin: Yes, I do. My brother got me one for my birthday.Let’s see...okay, I (use) ___am ____ ___using______it right now. The battery (appear)___appears_____to be full of life.
    Beto: Hmm. That is strange.I (wonder) ____wonder____what the problem could be!
    Justin: Yes...very strange. I (not, understand) __do_____ ___not____ ___understand______it. My brother thinks the motorcycle is trash. He (not,think) ___does____ ___not____ ___think_____it will ever start again. He (say) _says______I need to take it to the junkyard.
    Beto: That’s too bad. Well, there (be) _is______one more thing you can check.
    Beto: Yes, but I am sure you (check) ___have____ __checked______it already. It’s probably the first thing you thought of.
    Justin: Wait! I (not, check) ___have____ __not_____ ___checked_____ that yet! Hold on! I (check) __am___ __checking_______the gas level now.
    Beto: Well, what (do) __does_____it look like?
    Justin: It (look) __looks_____empty! Wow, that (be)___is____the problem. How embarrassing I am sorry that I bothered you about this!
    Beto:That’s okay. The same thing (happen) ___has happened____________to mebefore. You had better go get some gas! Talk you to you later!

Học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao

Lớp học OFFLINE của TiengAnh.com.vn

Ngữ pháp, Ngữ âm, Giao tiếp, Luyện thi TOEIC

Bạn muốn chat tiếng anh

www.ChatTiengAnh.com

Chat bằng tiếng Anh, luyện tiếng Anh

Tham gia ngày
    Dec 2012
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 208 lần

Mặc định

Justin: My motorcycle (be) __has been_____broken. I (try) ___have____ __been____ __trying_______to repair it for days. I (no, know) ___do not know____ _______ _______what is wrong with it. I (no, can, fix) _____can not fix___ _______it.
    Beto: Yes, I (try) ___have____ __tried_____to start it many times, but it just won’t work. The motorcycle is pretty new. I just got it last November.
    Beto: Hmm. Well, what (happen) __happens______when you try to start it ?What kind of noise does it make?
    Justin: It (make) ___has made_____a strange sound. Then the engine (die) __has died _____
    Beto: Okay. (You, stand) __do you stand______beside it right now?
    Justin: Hold on. Okay, I (inspect) ___am ____ ___inspecting______them under a light now. They look clean.
    Justin: Hold on. Okay, I (check) __am _____ ____checking_____the oil right now. It (look) __looks_____Clean, and the tank is full. I just filled it up last week, so I didn’t think that would be the problem.
    Beto: Okay, that’s good. Now you need to test the battery. (You, have) ___have____ __you_____ ___had____a battery tester?
    Justin: Yes, I do. My brother got me one for my birthday.Let’s see...okay, I (use) ___am ____ ___using______it right now. The battery (appear)___appears_____to be full of life.
    Justin: Yes...very strange. I (not, understand) __do_____ ___not____ ___understand______it. My brother thinks the motorcycle is trash. He (not,think) ___does____ ___not____ ___think_____it will ever start again. He (say) _says______I need to take it to the junkyard.
    Beto: Yes, but I am sure you (check) ___have____ __checked______it already. It’s probably the first thing you thought of.
    Justin: Wait! I (not, check) ___have____ __not_____ ___checked_____ that yet! Hold on! I (check) __am___ __checking_______the gas level now.
    Justin: It (look) __looks_____empty! Wow, that (be)___is____the problem. How embarrassing I am sorry that I bothered you about this!
    Beto:That’s okay. The same thing (happen) ___has happened____________to mebefore. You had better go get some gas! Talk you to you later!

Thi thử TOEIC miễn phí tại TiengAnh.com.vn

Thi thử TOEIC của TiengAnh.com.vn

Thi thử như thi thật, đề thi sát đề thật

Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh

www.LuyenTiengAnh.com

Tổng hợp 1000+ bài trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh

5. Thành viên sau cám ơn Doremonh v́ bài viết hữu ích

hoangxd218 (17-10-2013)

Tham gia ngày
    Mar 2013
    Nơi cư ngụ
    vung tau
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 9 lần

Mặc định

Justin: Beto! How (be) ___are____you? This is Justin.
    Beto: That (be) ___is____good. So, what’s up?
    Justin: My motorcycle (be) __have been_____broken. I (try) ___have____ ___been___ ___trying______to repair it for days. I (no, know) ___have____ ___not____ ____known___what is wrong with it. I (no, can, fix) ___can't_____ ___fix____it.
    Beto: Yes, I (try) ____have___ ___tried_____to start it many times, but it just won’t work. The motorcycle is pretty new. I just got it last November.
    Justin: It (make) ___makes_____a strange sound. Then the engine (die) ___dies____
    Beto: Okay. (You, stand) ___Are____ ___you____ ____standing_____beside it right now?
    Justin: Hold on. Okay, I (inspect) __am_____ ___inspecting______them under a light now. They look clean.
    Justin: Hold on. Okay, I (check) ___am____ ___checking______the oil right now. It (look) ___looks____Clean, and the tank is full. I just filled it up last week, so I didn’t think that would be the problem.
    Beto: Okay, that’s good. Now you need to test the battery. (You, have) ___Do ____ ___you____ __have_____a battery tester?
    Justin: Yes, I do. My brother got me one for my birthday.Let’s see...okay, I (use) ___am____ ____using_____it right now. The battery (appear)____appears____to be full of life.
    Beto: Hmm. That is strange.I (wonder) ___wonder_____what the problem could be!
    Justin: Yes...very strange. I (not, understand) ___do____ ___not____ ___understand______it. My brother thinks the motorcycle is trash. He (not,think) ___does____ __not_____ ___think_____it will ever start again. He (say) ___says____I need to take it to the junkyard.
    Beto: That’s too bad. Well, there (be) __is_____one more thing you can check.
    Beto: Yes, but I am sure you (check) ___have____ ____checked____it already. It’s probably the first thing you thought of.
    Justin: Wait! I (not, check) ___have____ ___not____ ___checked_____ that yet! Hold on! I (check) ___am__ _____checking____the gas level now.
    Beto: Well, what (do) ___does____it look like?
    Justin: It (look) __looks_____empty! Wow, that (be)__is_____the problem. How embarrassing I am sorry that I bothered you about this!
    Beto:That’s okay. The same thing (happen) ______has happened _________to me before. You had better go get some gas! Talk you to you later!

Học Tiếng Anh Giao tiếp

www.TiengAnhGiaoTiep.com

Học Tiếng Anh Giao tiếp miễn phí

Ôn thi TOEIC miễn phí

www.OnThiTOEIC.vn

Ôn thi TOEIC trực tuyến miễn phí

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2013
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 143 lần

Mặc định

Trích Nguyên văn bởi choobi Xem bài viết

Justin: My motorcycle (be) __is_____broken. I (try) ___have____ __been____ __trying_______to repair it for days. I (no, know) ___do not know____ _______ _______what is wrong with it. I (no, can, fix) _____can not fix___ _______it.
    Justin: It (make) ___makes_____a strange sound. Then the engine (die) __dies_____
    Beto: Okay. (You, stand) ___are____ __you _____ ___standing______beside it right now?
    Beto: Okay, that’s good. Now you need to test the battery. (You, have) ___do____ __you_____ ___have____a battery tester?
    => Bạn làm đúng hết rồi đấy, học viên giỏi...

Học tiếng Anh online thu phí

www.TruongNgoaiNgu.com.vn

Học tiếng Anh online hiệu quả

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2013
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 143 lần

Mặc định

Trích Nguyên văn bởi quynhtram14139 Xem bài viết
    Justin: Beto! How (be) ___are____you? This is Justin.
    Justin: My motorcycle (be) __have been_is____broken. I (try) ___have____ ___been___ ___trying______to repair it for days. I (no, know) ___have____ ___not____ ____known__do not know_what is wrong with it. I (no, can, fix) ___can't_____ ___fix____it.
    Beto: Yes, I (try) ____have___ ___tried_____to start it many times, but it just won’t work. The motorcycle is pretty new. I just got it last November.
    Justin: It (make) ___makes_____a strange sound. Then the engine (die) ___dies____
    Beto: Okay. (You, stand) ___Are____ ___you____ ____standing_____beside it right now?
    Justin: Hold on. Okay, I (inspect) __am_____ ___inspecting______them under a light now. They look clean.
    Justin: Hold on. Okay, I (check) ___am____ ___checking______the oil right now. It (look) ___looks____Clean, and the tank is full. I just filled it up last week, so I didn’t think that would be the problem.
    Beto: Okay, that’s good. Now you need to test the battery. (You, have) ___Do ____ ___you____ __have_____a battery tester?
    Justin: Yes, I do. My brother got me one for my birthday.Let’s see...okay, I (use) ___am____ ____using_____it right now. The battery (appear)____appears____to be full of life.
    Justin: Yes...very strange. I (not, understand) ___do____ ___not____ ___understand______it. My brother thinks the motorcycle is trash. He (not,think) ___does____ __not_____ ___think_____it will ever start again. He (say) ___says____I need to take it to the junkyard.
    Beto: That’s too bad. Well, there (be) __is_____one more thing you can check.
    Beto: Yes, but I am sure you (check) ___have____ ____checked____it already. It’s probably the first thing you thought of.
    Justin: Wait! I (not, check) ___have____ ___not____ ___checked_____ that yet! Hold on! I (check) ___am__ _____checking____the gas level now.
    Beto: Well, what (do) ___does____it look like?
    Justin: It (look) __looks_____empty! Wow, that (be)__is_____the problem. How embarrassing I am sorry that I bothered you about this!
    Beto:That’s okay. The same thing (happen) ______has happened _________to me before. You had better go get some gas! Talk you to you later!
    Sai hai chỗ, bạn xem lại bài nhé. Học viên khá...

Tham gia ngày
    Mar 2011
    Nơi cư ngụ
    tp hồ chí minh
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 1,118 lần

Mặc định

Justin: Beto! How (be) __are_____you? This is Justin.
    Beto: Ahhh...Justin! I (be) __am_____fine. How are you?
    Justin: My motorcycle (be) ___is____broken. I (try) ____have___ __been____ ___trying______to repair it for days. I (no, know) ___do____ ___not____ ___know____what is wrong with it. I (no, can, fix) ___can't_____ ___fix____it.
    Beto: Yes, I (try) ___have____ ___tried_____to start it many times, but it just won’t work. The motorcycle is pretty new. I just got it last November.
    Beto: Hmm. Well, what (happen) ___happens_____when you try to start it ?What kind of noise does it make?
    Justin: It (make) __makes______a strange sound. Then the engine (die) __dies_____
    Beto: Okay. (You, stand) ____Are___ ___you____ ___standing______beside it right now?
    Justin: Hold on. Okay, I (inspect) __am_____ ____inspecting____them under a light now. They look clean.
    Justin: Hold on. Okay, I (check) ____am___ ____checking____the oil right now. It (look) __looks_____Clean, and the tank is full. I just filled it up last week, so I didn’t think that would be the problem.
    Beto: Okay, that’s good. Now you need to test the battery. (You, have) ___Do____ ___you____ ___have____a battery tester?
    Justin: Yes, I do. My brother got me one for my birthday.Let’s see...okay, I (use) ___am____ ___using___it right now. The battery (appear)___appears_____to be full of life.
    Justin: Yes...very strange. I (not, understand) ___do___ __not__ ___understand______it. My brother thinks the motorcycle is trash. He (not,think) ___does____ __not__ __think__it will ever start again. He (say) __says___I need to take it to the junkyard.
    Beto: That’s too bad. Well, there (be) __is___one more thing you can check.
    Beto: Yes, but I am sure you (check) ____have___ __checked__it already. It’s probably the first thing you thought of.
    Justin: Wait! I (not, check) ____have___ __not__ __checked___ that yet! Hold on! I (check) __am__ ___checking______the gas level now.
    Justin: It (look) __looks_____empty! Wow, that (be)__is___the problem. How embarrassing I am sorry that I bothered you about this!
    Beto:That’s okay. The same thing (happen) ____has happened____to me before. You had better go get some gas! Talk you to you later!

Cô check giùm em nhe! Cám ơn cô giáo nhiều!

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2013
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 143 lần

Mặc định

Trích Nguyên văn bởi tshamala Xem bài viết

Justin: Beto! How (be) __are_____you? This is Justin.
    Beto: Ahhh...Justin! I (be) __am_____fine. How are you?
    Justin: My motorcycle (be) ___is____broken. I (try) ____have___ __been____ ___trying______to repair it for days. I (no, know) ___do____ ___not____ ___know____what is wrong with it. I (no, can, fix) ___can't_____ ___fix____it.
    Beto: Yes, I (try) ___have____ ___tried_____to start it many times, but it just won’t work. The motorcycle is pretty new. I just got it last November.
    Beto: Hmm. Well, what (happen) ___happens_____when you try to start it ?What kind of noise does it make?
    Justin: It (make) __makes______a strange sound. Then the engine (die) __dies_____
    Beto: Okay. (You, stand) ____Are___ ___you____ ___standing______beside it right now?
    Justin: Hold on. Okay, I (inspect) __am_____ ____inspecting____them under a light now. They look clean.
    Justin: Hold on. Okay, I (check) ____am___ ____checking____the oil right now. It (look) __looks_____Clean, and the tank is full. I just filled it up last week, so I didn’t think that would be the problem.
    Beto: Okay, that’s good. Now you need to test the battery. (You, have) ___Do____ ___you____ ___have____a battery tester?
    Justin: Yes, I do. My brother got me one for my birthday.Let’s see...okay, I (use) ___am____ ___using___it right now. The battery (appear)___appears_____to be full of life.
    Justin: Yes...very strange. I (not, understand) ___do___ __not__ ___understand______it. My brother thinks the motorcycle is trash. He (not,think) ___does____ __not__ __think__it will ever start again. He (say) __says___I need to take it to the junkyard.
    Beto: That’s too bad. Well, there (be) __is___one more thing you can check.
    Beto: Yes, but I am sure you (check) ____have___ __checked__it already. It’s probably the first thing you thought of.
    Justin: Wait! I (not, check) ____have___ __not__ __checked___ that yet! Hold on! I (check) __am__ ___checking______the gas level now.
    Justin: It (look) __looks_____empty! Wow, that (be)__is___the problem. How embarrassing I am sorry that I bothered you about this!
    Beto:That’s okay. The same thing (happen) ____has happened____to me before. You had better go get some gas! Talk you to you later!

Cô check giùm em nhe! Cám ơn cô giáo nhiều!
    Bạn làm đúng hết rồi, học viên giỏi quá...

11. Thành viên sau cám ơn Ngữ Pháp Tiếng Anh v́ bài viết hữu ích

tshamala (26-04-2013)

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2013
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

minh moi tham gia dien dan moi nguoi hoc tu moi nhu the nao vay

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2013
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 143 lần

Mặc định

Trích Nguyên văn bởi trinhtran790@yahoo.com Xem bài viết
    minh moi tham gia dien dan moi nguoi hoc tu moi nhu the nao vay
    Bạn làm bài tập ở trên đi, click vào trả lời nhé.

Trang 1 / 2 12 CuốiCuối

Đề tài tương tự

1. Chuyện lạ Chuột chắp tay lạy Phật tại Thiền viện Trúc Lâm Giác Tâm
    By nxttruong1 in forum Các Flash, Video Clip vui nhộn
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài cuối: 19-01-2013, 09:51 AM
  2. Trả lời: 2
    Bài cuối: 15-05-2010, 02:10 AM
  3. Câu điều kiện không có thật ở hiện tại
    By coder_gate in forum Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh
    Trả lời: 2
    Bài cuối: 12-02-2009, 11:11 PM