Hiện kết quả 11 đến 20 trong tổng số 28

Đề ti: VOA Test 102

Tham gia ngy
    Mar 2013
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 1 lần

Mặc định

From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report.

More than five thousand members of the Pakistani security forces have been killed in the fight against (1) _____terrorists____ and militants since 2001. Some 10,000 regular and (2) ___power military______troops have been wounded. The high number of deaths and injuries has resulted in improved care at the armys top (3) _____rehabilitation____center in Rawalpindi. Doctors at the rehabilitation center help (4)___troops______regain physical and mental skills damaged in war.

Aman Ullah lost both of his legs more than a year ago while serving in the Khyber tribal area on the border with Afghanistan.

The 23-year-old is one of the thousands of Pakistani soldiers dealing with (5) ____wound_____ from Pakistans ongoing fight against militant groups. Most soldiers are wounded by (6)____improvise_____ explosive devices, or IEDs.

I was part of FC, you know, the Frontier Corps [paramilitary force] convoy when a roadside IED planted in a vehicle (7) _____exploded____. I lost both my legs and received multiple injuries all around my body.

Arif Hussain is another patient recovering from injuries.

We were engaged in an operation against extremists in the Mohmand agency when one of their (8) ___boss______ hit me in the leg and I lost it.

The soldier is (9) ___recovering______ from major medical operations at Rawalpindis Armed Forces Institute for Rehabilitation Medicine, or AFIRM. Aman Ullah and several other soldiers are now hoping to (10) _____convene____ in the next Paralympic Games. This international competition is for athletes with (11) _____disabilities____.

Their inspiration is South African Oscar Pistorius. He became the first double amputee Olympian in London last year -- long before he faced charges of (12) ___murder_____.

When I saw the boy [Oscar Pistorius] from South Africa on television racing with a (13) ____horse_____and competing in the games, I decided that, Inshallah [God willing], next year I will also do that and compete with that young man.

Major-General Akhtar Waheed is the (14) _____chief____ of the army-operated rehabilitation center. He is proud of the progress made in treating(15) ___patients______ who have suffered the loss of arms or legs.

I had a few patients with three amputations and one patient with four limb (16) ___maputations______. So I think you have seen them in todays event and they are not less than any (17) ______body___person.

The experience of treating thousands of patients over the years has led to improved medical practices. These (18) ____improvements_____include more useful artificial limbs. These replacement arms and legs are needed after (19) _____severe____wounds lead to amputations. Medical workers have also developed better practices for helping wounded soldiers again stand on their feet.

With military (20) ___efforts______ continuing in Pakistans tribal areas, there are plans to further expand the Rawalpindi rehabilitation center.

Facebook Group Học tiếng Anh MIỄN PH

Tham gia ngy
    Dec 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 3,363 lần

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi mayvscntkA Xem bi viết
    Mnh t khi lướt web, cng t khi đọc bi trong forum. Nhưng bi viết ny của bạn thật hay qu. Thng tin mnh đang cần đy. Cảm ơn đ chia sẻ nh.

I rarely surf the web, the less when reading the forum. But this article is so good. Here is the information I need. Thanks for sharing okay.
    => Vo lm bi thi...

Lich khai giang TOEIC Academy

Tham gia ngy
    Dec 2012
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 208 lần

Mặc định

More than five thousand members of the Pakistani security forces have been killed in the fight against (1) terrorists and militants since 2001. Some 10,000 regular and (2) __________ troops have been wounded. The high number of deaths and injuries has resulted in improved care at the armys top (3) __________center in Rawalpindi. Doctors at the rehabilitation center help (4) troops regain physical and mental skills damaged in war.

Aman Ullah lost both of his legs more than a year ago while serving in the Khyber tribal area on the border with Afghanistan.

The 23-year-old is one of the thousands of Pakistani soldiers dealing with (5) _________from Pakistans ongoing fight against militant groups. Most soldiers are wounded by (6) improvised explosive devices, or IEDs.

I was part of FC, you know, the Frontier Corps [paramilitary force] convoy when a roadside IED planted in a vehicle (7) exploded. I lost both my legs and received multiple injuries all around my body.

We were engaged in an operation against extremists in the Mohmand agency when one of their (8) boys hit me in the leg and I lost it.

The soldier is (9) recovering from major medical operations at Rawalpindis Armed Forces Institute for Rehabilitation Medicine, or AFIRM. Aman Ullah and several other soldiers are now hoping to (10) __________ in the next Paralympic Games. This international competition is for athletes with (11) disabilities.

Their inspiration is South African Oscar Pistorius. He became the first double amputee Olympian in London last year -- long before he faced charges of (12) murder.

When I saw the boy [Oscar Pistorius] from South Africa on television racing with a (13) horse and competing in the games, I decided that, Inshallah [God willing], next year I will also do that and compete with that young man.

Major-General Akhtar Waheed is the (14) chief of the army-operated rehabilitation center. He is proud of the progress made in treating(15) patients who have suffered the loss of arms or legs.

I had a few patients with three amputations and one patient with four limb (16) _________. So I think you have seen them in todays event and they are not less than any (17) body.

The experience of treating thousands of patients over the years has led to improved medical practices. These (18) improvements include more useful artificial limbs. These replacement arms and legs are needed after (19) severe wounds lead to amputations. Medical workers have also developed better practices for helping wounded soldiers again stand on their feet.

With military (20) efforts continuing in Pakistans tribal areas, there are plans to further expand the Rawalpindi rehabilitation center.

Thi thử TOEIC MIỄN PH

Thi thử TOEIC tại TOEIC Academy

Thi thử như thi thật, đề thi st đề thật

n thi TOEIC miễn ph

www.OnThiTOEIC.vn

n thi TOEIC trực tuyến miễn ph với TOEIC Academy

Tham gia ngy
    Dec 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 3,363 lần

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi banhmi27 Xem bi viết
    1. terrorists
    2. paramilitary
    3. rehabilitation
    4. troops
    5. wounds
    6. improvised
    7. exploded
    8. boys
    9. recovering
    10. compete
    11. disabilities
    12. murder
    13. horse
    14. chief
    15. patients
    16. amputations
    18. improvements
    19. severe
    20. efforts
    ---------------------------------------
    18/ 20 (-2)

Học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao

Lớp học OFFLINE của TiengAnh.com.vn

Ngữ php, Ngữ m, Giao tiếp, Luyện thi TOEIC

English to Vietnamese translation

Tham gia ngy
    Dec 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 3,363 lần

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi nkok.khm Xem bi viết
    1.terrorists
    2 paramilitary
    3 rehabilitation
    4 troops
    5 wounds
    6 improvise
    7 exploded
    8 both
    9 recovering
    10 compete
    11 disabilities
    12 murder
    13 horse
    14 chief
    15 patients
    16 amputations >_<
    17 body( body thay cho person ) .
    18 improvements
    19 severe
    20 efforts
    ( (
    ----------------------------------------------------
    18/ 20 (-2)

Tham gia ngy
    Dec 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 3,363 lần

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi tshamala Xem bi viết
    1. terrorists
    2. paramilitary
    3. rehabilitation
    4. troops
    5. wounds
    7. exploded
    8. bombs
    9. recovering
    10. compete
    11. disabilities
    12. murder
    13. horse
    14. chief
    15. patients
    18. improvements
    19. severe
    20. efforts

---------------------------------------------------------
    16/ 20 (-4)

7. Thnh vin sau cm ơn Listening English v bi viết hữu ch

tshamala (26-04-2013)

Tham gia ngy
    Dec 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 3,363 lần

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi nobita8xqah Xem bi viết
    1.terrorists
    2. paramilitary
    3. rehabilitation
    4. troops
    5. wounds
    6. improvise
    7. exploded
    8. both
    9. recovering
    10. compete
    11. disabilities
    12. murder
    13. horse
    14. chief
    15. patients
    16. amputations
    17. body(mnh khng nghe thấy c từ person nhỉ)
    18. improvements
    19. severe
    20. efforts
    Tk LE nhiều!!!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    19/ 20 (-1)

Tham gia ngy
    Dec 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 3,363 lần

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi auckland Xem bi viết
    1. terrorists
    2. paramilitary
    3. rehabilitation
    4. troops
    5. wounds
    6. improvised
    7. exploded
    8. ko thể nhớ nổi từ no c pht m như a ny ni....(Anh ấy ni kh nghe qu...)
    9. recovering
    10. compete
    11. disabilities
    12. murder
    13. horse
    14. chief
    15. patients
    16. amputations
    17. body (Đng l anh ấy khng nhắc đến từ person)
    18. improvements
    19. severe
    20. efforts
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    19/ 20 (-1)

Tham gia ngy
    Dec 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 3,363 lần

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi wujunjie Xem bi viết
    1. terrorists
    2. paramilitary
    3. rehabilitation
    4. troops
    5. wounds
    6. improvised
    7. exploded
    8. bullets
    9. recovering
    10. compete
    11. disabilities
    12. murder
    13. horse
    14. chief
    15. patients
    16. amputations
    17. body
    18. improvements
    19. severe
    20. efforts
    -----------------------------------------
    20/ 20 (-0) very good

Tham gia ngy
    Dec 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 3,363 lần

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi dinhtuananh Xem bi viết
    From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report.

More than five thousand members of the Pakistani security forces have been killed in the fight against (1) terrorist. and militants since 2001. Some 10,000 regular and (2)paramilitary troops have been wounded. The high number of deaths and injuries has resulted in improved care at the armys top (3) rehabilitation center in Rawalpindi. Doctors at the rehabilitation center help(4)troop regain physical and mental skills damaged in war.

The 23-year-old is one of the thousands of Pakistani soldiers dealing with (5) wound from Pakistans ongoing fight against militant groups. Most soldiers are wounded by (6)_________ explosive devices, or IEDs.

I was part of FC, you know, the Frontier Corps [paramilitary force] convoy when a roadside IED planted in a vehicle (7)exploded. I lost both my legs and received multiple injuries all around my body.

We were engaged in an operation against extremists in the Mohmand agency when one of their (8) bomb hit me in the leg and I lost it.

The soldier is (9) covering from major medical operations at Rawalpindis Armed Forces Institute for Rehabilitation Medicine, or AFIRM. Aman Ullah and several other soldiers are now hoping to (10) compete in the next Paralympic Games. This international competition is for athletes with (11) disabilities
    Their inspiration is South African Oscar Pistorius. He became the first double amputee Olympian in London last year -- long before he faced charges of (12) murder.
    When I saw the boy [Oscar Pistorius] from South Africa on television racing with a (13) horse and competing in the games, I decided that, Inshallah [God willing], next year I will also do that and compete with that young man.

Major-General Akhtar Waheed is the (14)cheifof the army-operated rehabilitation center. He is proud of the progress made in treating (15)patient who have suffered the loss of arms or legs.

I had a few patients with three amputations and one patient with four limb (16) _________. So I think you have seen them in todays event and they are not less than any (17) boby person.

The experience of treating thousands of patients over the years has led to improved medical practices. These (18)_________include more useful artificial limbs. These replacement arms and legs are needed after (19) _________wounds lead to amputations. Medical workers have also developed better practices for helping wounded soldiers again stand on their feet.

With military (20) _________ continuing in Pakistans tribal areas, there are plans to further expand the Rawalpindi rehabilitation center.

-----------------------------------------------------
    10/ 20 (-10)
    Cố gắng ln nh..

Trang 2 / 3 Đầu tinĐầu tin 123 CuốiCuối

Quyền sử dụng diễn đn