Đề tài: Đề thi thử tốt nghiệp lớp 12
28-03-2012, 01:09 PM #1
Đề thi thử tốt nghiệp lớp 12
Cùng chuẩn bị tinh thần trước cho ḱ thi tốt nghiệp nhé các bạn. Làm đề này xem tiếng anh của ḿnh thế nào rồi nhé cố lên các bạn nhé
Thành viên sau cám ơn loi_bo_trong_mua v́ bài viết hữu ích
Dao Thuc (21-04-2012)
- 20-04-2012, 06:01 PM #2
21-04-2012, 12:20 PM #3A- NGỮ ÂM Chọn từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác với những từ c̣n lại.REVISION TEST 3
1. A. works B. shops C. shifts D. plays
2. A. treated B. looked C. watched D. laughed
3. A. animal B. character C. imagine D. personality
Chọn từ có trọng âm chính khác với những từ c̣n lại.
4. A. economics B. engineering C. information D. geography
5. A. opponent B. vertical C. windsurfing D. penalty
B- TỪ VỰNG – NGỮ PHÁP Chọn MỘT từ hoặc cụm từ thích hợp nhất để hoàn thành mỗi câu sau.
6. Three great ______of sandy desert almost circle the centre of Australia.
A. series B. groups C. stretches D. lines
7. In developing countries, 90 percent of people use _____for cooking and heat.
A. wood B. eucalyptus C. cactus D. date palm.
8. Many plant and animal______ are now in danger of extinction.
A. pieces B. species C. amount D. numbers.
9. The disappearance of one or several species may result in the loss of ______.
A. university B. biology C. biodiversity D. diversity
10. If you want to learn how to knit or work with wood, you should buy a___ book.
A. novel B. comic C. science D. craft
11. Fish is easy to _____when you are ill.
A. digest B. direct C. cook D. fry
12. ______is considered one of the most complete form of exercise, it is the basic part of many other aquatic sports.
A. Snorkeling B. Water polo C. Scuba diving D. Swimming
13. The Asian Games is an occasion when friendship and ______are built and deepened.
A. solidarity B. determination C. admiration D. rival
14. The crash ______in the deaths of ten passengers.
A. resulted B. made C. created D. helped.
15. Women are usually more________ than men.
A. sympathize B. sympathetic C. sympathy D. sympathetically
16. The negative effect of cigarette smoking is enormous, ______ many people still smoke.
A. but B. so C. therefore D. however.
17. You ______take anything out of the shop without paying for it.
A. need B. needn’t C. must D. mustn’t
18. My problems are getting _______.
A. more and more bad B. bader and bader
C. worse and worse D. the worse and worse.
19. All the iron doors _________ by wooden doors.
A. must be replaced B. must replaced C. must replaced D. must to be replaced
20. The bigger the supermarket is, __________.
A. the choice is wide B. the wider the choice is.
C. the more the choice is D. the wider the choice it is.
21. It would have been a much more serious accident if ____ fast at the time.
A. had she have driving B. was she driving
C. she had driven D. she drove
22. Broken glass often _________injuries.
A. is causing B. has caused C. causes D. is caused by
23. When he ______, he will tell us about the match.
A. arrives B. will arrive C. arrive D. is arrive.
24. The firemen have been examining the ground ________ yesterday.
A. since B. for C. ago D. by
25. The girls and flowers _____he painted were vivid.
A. who B. which C. whose D. that
26. We ________ open the lion’s cage. It is contrary to Zoo regulations.
A. must B. mustn't C. needn't D. should
27. Books that give fact about real events, things, or people are called ________ .
A. novel B. biography C. non-fiction D. romance
28. __________ is the natural environment in which plants or animals live.
A. Habitat B. Habitant C. Extinction D. Biodiversity
29. Be careful of that dog. It might _________ you.
A. bite B. slip C. wake D. break
30. I have been looking ______ this book for months, and at last, I have found it.
A. over B. up C. for D. at
C- ĐỌC HIỂU Đọc kỹ đoạn văn sau và chọn phương án đúng nhất cho 5 câu sau .When you apply for a job, one of the most important things is job interview. In order to make a good impression during a job interview, you need to prepare yourself for the interview carefully. Punctuation is very necessary. You should arrive in plenty of time so that you have a little of time to relax and keep calm before the interview. You should be well dressed. Do not wear a skirt which is too short or jeans. You also need to plan what you are going to say. You have to answer a lot of questions about your education and experience. You may be asked many things about yourself, and especially about the reason why you decide to apply for the job. You can ask the interviewer about the salary you expect, the position you are applying and the duties you have to do in the job. You also must try to find out as much as possible about the Company you want to work for.JOB INTERVIEW - SELLING YOURSELF
31. When you apply for a job ______
A. job interview is not important. B. don't make any good impression. C. preparation is not necessary. D. interview is important for you to prepare.
32. What about punctuation?
A. Being late is all right B. You should arrive early enough to relax C. Punctuation is not important D. If you are late the interviewer will wait.
33. What about clothes?
A. You can wear whatever you like. B. You should be well dressed. C. Jeans are suggested. D. A short skirt makes you more attractive.
34. You may be asked about ___________.
A. your study B. the reason why you are interested in the job C. your experience D. All are correct
35. You can ask the interviewer about _____
A. the salary, position and duties B. the salary, position and his age C. the salary and the interviewer's education D. the salary, the interviewer's family and his duties.
Đọc kỹ đoạn văn sau và chọn phương án đúng nhất cho 5 chỗ trống sau.
Forests are useful to Man in several ways. Wood is always necessary for building and for making all kinds of things and we usually need firewood in our homes. Forests provide timber, one of the most (36) ………… resources, but they must be used wisely and managed (37) ………… . Men should control the cutting of trees in such a way that the forest grows more trees (38) ….…… it would be cut, leaving the young ones to grow bigger. Trees and shrubs are also needed to preserve land (39) ..………… their roots bind the soil, preventing heavy rain (40) ………… washing the soil away.
36. A. valuable B. reasonable C. comfortable D. famous
37. A. good B. widely C. nicely D. carefully
38. A. as B. than C. then D. that
39. A. because B. because of C. but D. and
40. A. in B. with C. from D. at
IV- VIẾT Xác định từ hoặc cụm từ gạch dưới, cần phải sửa để câu trở thành chính xác:
41. In spite of my father is old, he still goes to work.
A B C D
42. The result of that test must be inform before August.
A B C D
43. She has disappeared three days ago, and they are still looking for her now.
A B C D
44. My little daughter is going to being taken to day care center.
A B C D
45.There are also many single mothers and single fathers which are raising childrenby themselves.
A B C D
Chọn câu tương ứng thích hợp (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D)
46. “They are playing soccer now.” The passive voice is:
A. Soccer is played now
B. Soccer is being played now
C. Soccer are being played now
D. Soccer is be played now
47. “No parking” It means:
A. There is no park here
B. You can’t go to the park here
C. You are not allowed to park your car here
D. There’s not enough space for parking here
48. It rains so we can’t go to school
A. If it rains, I could go to school
B. If it didn’t rain, I could go to school
C. If it not rain, I could go to school
D. If it rains, I can go to school
49. “Open your book” the reported speech is:
A. I told him to open his book
B. I told him open his book
C. I told him opening his book
D. I told him to open your book
50. He asked me how I earned my living
A. He wanted to know what my job was
B. He wanted to know how I lived
C. He wanted to know how I enjoyed my life
D. He wanted to know how much I got for a salary
Sửa lần cuối bởi gorilla : 21-04-2012 lúc 12:24 PM
Thi thử TOEIC miễn phí tại TiengAnh.com.vn
Thi thử như thi thật, đề thi sát đề thật
Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh
Tổng hợp 1000+ bài trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh
Đề tài tương tự
By my_my95 in forum Tiếng Anh khối lớp 9Trả lời: 7Bài cuối: 27-05-2010, 08:59 PM
By kuachihuahua in forum Kho tư liệu Tiếng Anh khối lớp 12 các năm trướcTrả lời: 6Bài cuối: 11-05-2009, 10:48 PM
By Lonelystar in forum Chia sẻ tài liệu học tậpTrả lời: 3Bài cuối: 09-07-2008, 07:59 PM