Cần gấp bài tập về thì quá khứ tiếp diễn
Mình đang cần gấp 1 số bài tập về thì quá khứ tiếp diễn và thì hiện taị hoàn thành thật dễ thôi cho các học sinh mới làm quen với 2 thì này.Bạn nào có thì cho mình xin qua mail email@example.com hoặc cho mình xin đường link cũng được .Xin cảm ơn
Sửa lần cuối bởi muacuoitroi1511 : 19-08-2011 lúc 04:29 PM
Please type in "past continuous exercises" in Google, and you will find plenty of links for your exercises.
Nguyên văn bởi muacuoitroi1511
Mình cũng dùng cách này rồi nhưng đa phần là lý thuyết còn bài tập không dễ dùng với học sinh mới bắt đầu học chút nào cả .Huhu .Thôi đành ngồi gõ vậy
Exercise 1 (Simple Past or Past Progressive).
Nguyên văn bởi muacuoitroi1511
- We were waiting for Jane, when suddenly Louis came around the corner.
- I was cycling through the park, when I heard a strange noise.
- He passed her a message when the teacher was not looking .
- I fell asleep while I was watching TV last night.
- When Mike and Jane were painting the walls, their dog knocked over the paint pot.
- Tom broke his leg when he was playing frisbee.
- The phone rang when I was sitting on the toilet.
Exercise 2 (Simple Past or Past Progressive).
- I was jogging in the park, when two squirrels crossed my way.
- Robert fell off the ladder when he was picking cherries.
- Archimedes discovered the theory of buoyancy while he was taking a bath.
- When we were travelling around Ireland, we met some very nice people.
- While she was speaking on the phone, the milk boiled over.
- When I left the house this morning, the sun was shining .
- Caroline burnt her hand when she was ironing her clothes.
Exercise 3 – mixed(Simple Past or Past Progressive).
- When I was doing the washing-up, I broke a plate.
- While Tom was playing the piano, his mother was doing the washing-up.
- He drank some juice and then he ate a few chips.
- I was having dinner when I suddenly heard a loud bang.
- When my father was working in the garden, an old friend passed by to see him.
- She went to school, took out her textbook and began to learn.
- When it started to rain, our dog wanted to come inside.
- When Jane was doing a language course in Ireland, she visited Blarney Castle.
- When I was on my way home, I saw an accident.
- I did not understand what they were talking about.
Exercise 4– mixed(Simple Past or Past Progressive).
- When I got up yesterday, the sun was shining .
- It was a beautiful morning.
- So I decided to cycle around a little.
- I went to the shed and took out my bike.
- While I was cycling past some villages, I saw some people in their gardens.
- One man was mowing the grass while his wife was picking strawberries.
- After one hour of cycling in sunshine, a big fat raincloud suddenly appeared and it started to rain.
- Luckily, a farmer noticed me and told me to come in.
- While it was raining outside, I was sitting in the farmer's house.
- After a while, the sun came out again.
- I thanked the farmer for his hospitality and moved on.
Bạn cần nữa không?....hi!
simple past or present perfect simple
Exercise 1 (simple past or present perfect simple).
Nguyên văn bởi muacuoitroi1511
- Mother: I want to prepare dinner. Have you washed the dishes yet?
- Daughter: I washed the dishes yesterday, but I have not had the time yet to do it today.
- Mother: Have you already done your homework?
- Daughter: No, I have just come home from school.
- Mother: You came home from school two hours ago!
- Daughter: Well, but my friend Lucy called when I arrived and I have just finished the phone call.
- Mother: Didn't you see Lucy at school in the morning?
- Daughter: Yes, but we did not have time to talk then.
Exercise 2 (simple past or present perfect simple).
- A: I have just cycled 50 km.
- B: I cycled 100 km last week.
- A: I wrote an essay yesterday.
- B: I have already written two essays this term.
- A: I have just rung my friend.
- B: I rang my friend 10 minutes ago.
- A: Two days ago, I watched a Madonna concert on TV.
- B: I have already seen Madonna live in concert.
- A: I spent my summer holiday in Australia last year.
- B: I have not been to Australia yet.
Exercise 3 (simple past or present perfect simple).
- A: Have you ever been to London?
- B: Yes, I have been there three times.
- A: When was the last time you were there?
- B: Last summer. I spent two weeks in Brighton with my parents and we went to London one weekend.
- Did you like it?
- Oh yes. We really had a great time in London.
- Lucky you! I have never been to London.
Exercise 4 (simple past or present perfect simple).
- A: Have you ever tried haggis?
- B: Oh, yes!
- A: How often have you eaten haggis yet?
- B: Two times exactly.
- A: When did you first eat haggis?
- B: That was in 2005. We had a Scottish festival in our town and they also sold traditional Scottish food. So I bought haggis.
- A: Did you like it?
- B: It was not too bad. And I did not know anything about haggis then.
- A: When did you find out ?
- B: When I was in Scotland in 2007. I went to a restaurant and ordered haggis. Afterwards, the waiter told me about haggis: it's the heart, liver and lungs of a sheep, boiled in the animal's stomach. Well, I have never eaten haggis again since then.
Exercise 5 – mixed(simple past or present perfect simple).
- A: Have you already played the new computer game?
- B: No, not yet. I only bought it yesterday and I have not had the time yet.
- A: Did you go to the cinema last night?
- B: Yes. I was there with Sue and Louis. Have you been to the cinema recently?
- A: I last went to the cinema two weeks ago.
- B: So you have not seen the new action film yet.
- A: No, unfortunately not. Did you enjoy it?
- B: Oh, I really loved it. But Sue did not like it - too much action!
- A: But why did you take her with you? She told me last week that she hated action films.
- B: I think she has an eye on Louis. She tried to flirt with him all the time. So he could not concentrate on the film.
- Bạn biên tập lại chút dùng tam nhé.
- Mưa nhiều bọn tớ mà lụt thì lần sau không có đâu.
Change the verbs in brakets into the Simple Past or the Past Continuous:
- They (study) in the library when the fire alarm went off.
- It (snow) when I got up this morning.
- Abert Einstein (die) in 1955.
- Tom (go) to the post office twice yesterday.
- Hellen (wait) in the lobby, wasn't she?
- He (work) his way through college at that time.
- He (teach) economics at Harvard for almost 50 years.
- The wind (blow) very hard when I went out this morning.
- He fell while he (go) down the stairs.
- My car (break) down this morning on the way to work.
- were studying
- was snowing
- was waiting
- was working
- was blowing
- was going
còn lại mình post sau vậy, buồn ngủ.........
Sửa lần cuối bởi tra.le92 : 23-08-2011 lúc 11:48 AM
Đề tài tương tự
By truongphixp in forum Nội quy- Thắc mắc- Hỏi đáp
Bài cuối: 23-07-2010, 11:10 PM
By AdminPro in forum Topic Writing
Bài cuối: 19-02-2009, 09:18 AM
Lớp học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao tại Hà Nội
luyện thi toeic,
luyen thi toeic, sách luyện thi toeic,
luyện thi toeic online miễn phí,
trung tâm luyện thi toeic,
tài liệu luyện thi toeic miễn phí, luyện thi toeic ở
đâu, trung tam tieng anh uy tin tai ha noi,
hoc tieng anh mien phi,
trung tâm tiếng anh, trung tam tieng anh,
trung tâm ngoại ngữ, trung
tam ngoai ngu, học tiếng anh,
hoc tieng anh, dạy tiếng anh,
dạy tiếng anh uy tín, trung
tâm tiếng anh uy tín, tiếng Anh giao tiếp,
tieng Anh giao tiep, Tieng
Anh Giao tiep online, Tieng Anh Giao tiep truc tuyen,
Tiếng Anh Giao tiếp online,
Tiếng Anh Giao tiếp trực tuyến, học tiếng Anh Giao