Hiện kết quả 1 đến 3 trong tổng số 3

Đề tài: kt unit 7 anh 9

Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2008
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 2 lần

Smile kt unit 7 anh 9

Name:......................................... TEST 30’ GRADE 9 (UNIT7 )
    Class:..............

I/ Pick out the word whose underlined syllable is pronouned differently from the others ( o.5 m)
    • bill, plumber, bulb, label.
    • exhaust, hedge, household, happen
    II/ Pick out the word that has the main stressed syllable different from the others 0,5m)
    • appliance, household, innovate, ordinary.
    • regular, separate, standard, reduce.
    III/ Odd one out : (o,5m)
    • consumer, cooker,driver, farmer.
    • crack, pipe, plumber, faucet.
    IV/ Read the speech below and say wheather these statesments are true or false : (1m)
    Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. My name is John and tonight I’am going to tell you how to save energy in your house.
    Most of us use too much energy . You can reduce this amount by :
    + Using energy saving bulbs.
    + Turning off the electric appliances when we don’t use .
    If you follow these simple rules, not only will you save money , but also the Earth ‘s resources will be conserved.
    True/ False
    Content
    1/ The meeting happens in the afternoon.
    2/ Mr John gives two simple rules.
    3/All the listeners are children
    4/ According to the speaker, the natural resources can be saved.

V/ Fill in each number blank with one word 2ms)
    “ labeling, bill, standard, reduce, consumers, resources, much, luxuries, help, save ”.
    In Western countries, people think electricity ,gas, and water are not (1)...............but necessities. The (2)............... want their products will work effectively and (3)............. money .In North America , Most households (4)............ an ordinary 100 – watt bulb with an energy - saving bulb so as to reduce electricity (5)........... . In Europe, There is a(6)............. scheme for refrigerators, freezers,washing machines and tumble dryers.The consumers can know how(7)........ energy efficiency each model has and compared with other appliances in the same category.So people will save money as well as conserve the Earth’s (8)...................
    VI/ Pick out one best option to complete each sentence 4,5ms)
    1/In my family , lighting ( looks/ accounts/ takes/ chooses) for 30 percent of electricity bill..
    2/ solar energy is a clean ( natural/ dangerous/ joyful / expensive) source of power for the future.
    3/ To save energy , I think people should ( keep refrigerator door open / turn on all lights and fans in the houses/ take a bath instead of a shower / go to work by public transport)
    4/ They suggest ( to take/ takes/ taking/ taken) showers because theycan ( recycle/save/ pollute/ protect ) water.
    5/ Gases from factories mainly cause air ( pollute/ pollution/ polluted/ polluting ).
    6/ If we go ( in/ on/ of/ at ) wasting water , there will be shortage of fresh water in a few decades.
    7 / You should get ( a plumber/ a mechanic/ an electricity/ carpenter ) to make sure there are no cracks in the pipes.
    8/ He is ill ( therefore / because/ however/ so ) he still continues his work .
    9/ People will use solar energy instead of oil and coal ( becauseit is cheap and clean / if we can find easily/ who pollute the environment/ although it is very expensive ).
    10/ I think the best way to (collect/ reduce/ protect/ waste ) garbage is to use and recycle things.
    11/ Mrs Lien forgot to ( turn on/ turn off/ turn down/ turn up ) the faucet before( left/ leaves/ leaving/ to leave ) for work yesterday morning.
    12/ We can reduce garbage by ( collect/ collective/ collection/ collecting) plastic bags.
    13/ A ( cutting/ dripping/ dropping/ putting) faucet can waste 500 liters of water a month.
    14/ We must ( lower/ reduce/ lessen/ cut down ) the amount of water our family use everyday.
    15/ I think we should organize a show to raise (money/ time/ solar/ energy ) to help poor people.
    16/ We won’t eat ( until/ since/ however/ but ) the whole area is clean
    VII/ Writing : (1m).
    • We / should/ food carefully/ before/ turn on / the stove.
    .................................................. .................................................. ......
    • I think/ we should / a shower/ instead of/ a bag/ to save.
    .................................................. .................................................. .

THE END

2. Thành viên sau cám ơn tengoi v́ bài viết hữu ích

smallchicken_vip97 (09-10-2011)

Tham gia ngày
    Feb 2010
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 10 lần

Mặc định

Trích Nguyên văn bởi tengoi Xem bài viết
    Name:......................................... TEST 30’ GRADE 9 (UNIT7 )
    Class:..............

I/ Pick out the word whose underlined syllable is pronouned differently from the others ( o.5 m)
    • bill, plumber, bulb, label.
    • exhaust, hedge, household, happen
    II/ Pick out the word that has the main stressed syllable different from the others 0,5m)
    • appliance, household, innovate, ordinary.
    • regular, separate, standard, reduce.
    III/ Odd one out : (o,5m)
    • consumer, cooker,driver, farmer.
    • crack, pipe, plumber, faucet.
    IV/ Read the speech below and say wheather these statesments are true or false : (1m)
    Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. My name is John and tonight I’am going to tell you how to save energy in your house.
    Most of us use too much energy . You can reduce this amount by :
    + Using energy saving bulbs.
    + Turning off the electric appliances when we don’t use .
    If you follow these simple rules, not only will you save money , but also the Earth ‘s resources will be conserved.
    True/ False
    Content
    1/ The meeting happens in the afternoon. F
    2/ Mr John gives two simple rules.F
    3/All the listeners are children F
    4/ According to the speaker, the natural resources can be saved.T

V/ Fill in each number blank with one word 2ms)
    “ labeling, bill, standard, reduce, consumers, resources, much, luxuries, help, save ”.
    In Western countries, people think electricity ,gas, and water are not (1)......luxuries.........but necessities. The (2).......consumers........ want their products will work effectively and (3)......save....... money .In North America , Most households (4)......reduce...... an ordinary 100 – watt bulb with an energy - saving bulb so as to reduce electricity (5)...bill........ . In Europe, There is a(6).....labeling........ scheme for refrigerators, freezers,washing machines and tumble dryers.The consumers can know how(7)....much.... energy efficiency each model has and compared with other appliances in the same category.So people will save money as well as conserve the Earth’s (8)........resources...........
    VI/ Pick out one best option to complete each sentence 4,5ms)
    1/In my family , lighting ( looks/ accounts/ takes/ chooses) for 30 percent of electricity bill..
    2/ solar energy is a clean ( natural/ dangerous/ joyful / expensive) source of power for the future.
    3/ To save energy , I think people should ( keep refrigerator door open / turn on all lights and fans in the houses/ take a bath instead of a shower / go to work by public transport)
    4/ They suggest ( to take/ takes/ taking/ taken) showers because theycan ( recycle/save/ pollute/ protect ) water.
    5/ Gases from factories mainly cause air ( pollute/ pollution/ polluted/ polluting ).
    6/ If we go ( in/ on/ of/ at ) wasting water , there will be shortage of fresh water in a few decades.
    7 / You should get (a plumber/ a mechanic/ an electricity/ carpenter ) to make sure there are no cracks in the pipes.
    8/ He is ill ( therefore / because/ however/ so ) he still continues his work .
    9/ People will use solar energy instead of oil and coal ( because it is cheap and clean / if we can find easily/ who pollute the environment/ although it is very expensive ).
    10/ I think the best way to (collect/ reduce/ protect/ waste ) garbage is to use and recycle things.
    11/ Mrs Lien forgot to ( turn on/ turn off/ turn down/ turn up ) the faucet before( left/ leaves/ leaving/ to leave ) for work yesterday morning.
    12/ We can reduce garbage by ( collect/ collective/ collection/ collecting) plastic bags.
    13/ A ( cutting/ dripping/ dropping/ putting) faucet can waste 500 liters of water a month.
    14/ We must ( lower/ reduce/ lessen/ cut down ) the amount of water our family use everyday.
    15/ I think we should organize a show to raise (money/ time/ solar/ energy ) to help poor people.
    16/ We won’t eat ( until/ since/ however/ but ) the whole area is clean

VII/ Writing : (1m).
    • We / should/ food carefully/ before/ turn on / the stove.
    We should prepare the food carefully before turning on the stove.
    • I think/ we should / a shower/ instead of/ a bath/ to save.
    I think we should take a shower intead of taking a bath to save energy.

THE END

Bài tập này rất hay. Ḿnh hy vọng bạn sẽ post những bài như vậy nữa
    Thank you very much!
    Sửa lần cuối bởi thanhnamhuflit : 16-02-2011 lúc 11:12 AM

Học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao

Lớp học OFFLINE của TiengAnh.com.vn

Ngữ pháp, Ngữ âm, Giao tiếp, Luyện thi TOEIC

Bạn muốn chat tiếng anh

www.ChatTiengAnh.com

Chat bằng tiếng Anh, luyện tiếng Anh

Tham gia ngày
    Oct 2011