Đề ti: Bi tập về Infinitive with To, Infinitive without To n

Tham gia ngy
    Sep 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 2 lần

Lightbulb Bi tập về Infinitive with To, Infinitive without To n

Sử dụng đng dạng của từ trong ngoặc để hon thnh cu:

1. It is easy (be) wise after the event.
    2. Do you (wish) (make) a complaint?
    3. We dont (want) anybody (know) that we are here.
    4. IF you cant (remember) his number youd better (look) it up.
    5. I want her (learn) Esperanto; I think everybody ought to (know) it.
    6. He is said (be) the best surgeon in the country.
    7. Visitors are asked (not feed) the animals.
    8. Could I (see) Mr Pitt, please? Im afraid Mr Pitt isnt in. Would you like (speak) with his secretary?
    9. Itd better (travel) hopefully than (arrive).
    10. He should (know) how (use) the film projector, but if he doesnt you had better (show) him.
    11. He was made (sign) a paper admitting his guilt.
    12. I heard the door (open) and saw the shadow (move) across the floor.
    13. He tried (make) me (believe) that he wasnt my stepmother.
    14. As we seem (have missed) the train we may as well (go) back to the house.
    15. I felt the house (shake) with the explosion.
    16. He told me (try) (come) early.
    17. Before he let us (go) he made us (promise) (not tell) anyone what we had seen.
    18. Would you (like) (come) in my car?
    No, thanks, Id rather (walk).
    19. I advised him (ask) the bus conductor (tell) him where (get) off.
    20. It is better (put) your money in a bank than (keep) in under your bed is an old stocking.
    21. He doesnt even bother (read) letters, let alone (answer) them.
    22. The bank robbers made the cashier (show) them how (open) the safe.
    23. If you knew he was wrong, why didnt you (say) something?I didnt like him (say) anything because he always gets angry if you contradict him.
    24. Its better (be) to sure than sorry.
    25. What do you (want0 me (tell) him? Tell him that any time he cares (call) I shall be delighted (discuss) the matter with him.
    26. Did you remember (give) him the money? No, I didnt. I still have it in my pocket; but Ill (see) him tonight and I promise (not forget) this time.
    27. I saw the driver (open) his window and (throw) a box into the bushes.
    28. This is far too heavy for one person (carry); let me (help) you.
    29. I was afraid (pick) up the revolver as I dont know how (handle) firearms.
    30. I saw the plane (crash) into the hill and (burst) into flames.

Đy l bi lm của tớ, những chỗ tớ in
    - Đậm l đp n
    - Nghing l dấu hiệu
    - Gạch chn l ... khng biết lm

Mọi người xem gip rồi cho kiến, chỗ no sai th sửa gip tớ v vui lng ni r suy luận, dấu hiệu cc bạn nhn thấy trong cu nh

1. It is easy to be (be) wise after the event.
    2. Do you wish (wish) make (make) a complaint?
    3. We dont want (want) anybody to know (know) that we are here.
    4. IF you cant remember (remember) his number youd better (look) look it up.
    5. I want her to learn (learn) Esperanto; I think everybody ought to know (know) it.
    6. He is said to be (be) the best surgeon (bc sĩ phẫu thuật
    ) in the country.
    7. Visitors are asked not to feed (not feed) the animals.
    8. Could I see (see) Mr Pitt, please? Im afraid Mr Pitt isnt in. Would you like to speak (speak) with his secretary?
    9. Itd better travel (travel) hopefully than arrive (arrive).
    10. He should know (know) how to use (use) the film projector (người đặt kế hoạch
    ) , but if he doesnt you had better show (show) him.
    11. He was made sign (sign) a paper admitting his guilt.
    12. I heard the door open (open) and saw the shadow move (move) across the floor.
    13. He tried to make (make) me to believe (believe) that he wasnt my stepmother.
    14. As we seem have missed (have missed) the train we may as well to go (go) back to the house.
    15. I felt the house shake (shake) (rung) with the explosion.
    16. He told me to try (try) to come (come) early.
    17. Before he let us go (go) he made us promise (promise) not to tell (not tell) anyone what we had seen.
    18. Would you like (like) to come (come) in my car?
    No, thanks, Id rather walk (walk).
    19. I advised him to ask (ask) the bus conductor to tell (tell) him where to get (get) off.
    20. It is better to put (put) your money in a bank than keep (keep) in under your bed is an old stocking.
    21. He doesnt even bother to read (read) letters, let alone answer (answer) them.
    22. The bank robbers made the cashier show (show) them how to open (open) the safe.
    23. If you knew he was wrong, why didnt you say (say) something?I didnt like him (say) anything because he always gets angry if you contradict him.
    24. Its better to be (be) to sure than sorry.
    25. What do you want (want) me to tell (tell) him? Tell him that any time he cares to call (call) I shall be delighted to discuss (discuss) the matter with him.
    26. Did you remember to give (give) him the money? No, I didnt. I still have it in my pocket; but Ill see (see) him tonight and I promise not to forget (not forget) this time.
    27. I saw the driver open (open) his window and throw (throw) a box into the bushes.
    28. This is far too heavy for one person to carry (carry); let me help (help) you.
    29. I was afraid to pick (pick) up the revolver as I dont know how to handle (handle) firearms.
    30. I saw the plane crash (crash) into the hill and burst (burst) into flames.

gp nh cả nh

Tham gia ngy
    Apr 2010
    Nơi cư ngụ
    Love city
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 251 lần

Mặc định

Ủa mnh thấy đu c chỗ đạm hay in nghing đu

Học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao

Lớp học OFFLINE của TiengAnh.com.vn

Ngữ php, Ngữ m, Giao tiếp, Luyện thi TOEIC

Bạn muốn chat tiếng anh

www.ChatTiengAnh.com

Chat bằng tiếng Anh, luyện tiếng Anh

Tham gia ngy
    Sep 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

1. It is easy to be (be) wise after the event.
    2. Do you wish to make (wish) (make) a complaint?
    3. We don’t want (want) anybody to know (know) that we are here.
    4. IF you can’t remember (remember) his number you’d better look (look) it up.
    5. I want her to learn (learn) Esperanto; I think everybody ought to know (know) it.
    6. He is said to be (be) the best surgeon in the country.
    7. Visitors are asked not to feed (not feed) the animals.
    8. Could I see (see) Mr Pitt, please? I’m afraid Mr Pitt isn’t in. Would you like speak (speak) with his secretary?
    9. It’d better travel (travel) hopefully than (arrive).
    10. He should know(know) how to use(use) the film projector, but if he doesn’t you had better show (show) him.
    11. He was made sign (sign) a paper admitting his guilt.
    12. I heard the door open (open) and saw the shadow move (move) across the floor.
    13. He tried make (make) me belive (believe) that he wasn’t my stepmother.
    14. As we seem have missed (have missed) the train we may as well to go(go) back to the house.
    15. I felt the house shake (shake) with the explosion.
    16. He told me try (try) to (come) early.
    17. Before he let us go (go) he made us promise(promise) not to tell (not tell) anyone what we had seen.
    18. Would you like (like) come (come) in my car?
    No, thanks, I’d rather walk(walk).
    19. I advised him to ask (ask) the bus conductor tell (tell) him where to get (get) off.
    20. It is better to put (put) your money in a bank than to keep (keep) in under your bed is an old stocking.
    21. He doesn’t even bother to reaf(read) letters, let alone answer(answer) them.
    22. The bank robbers made the cashier show (show) them how to open (open) the safe
    23. If you knew he was wrong, why didn’t you say (say) something?I didn’t like him say (say) anything because he always gets angry if you contradict him.
    24. It’s better be(be) to sure than sorry.
    25. What do you want (want0 me to tell (tell) him? Tell him that any time he cares t call (call) I shall be delighted to discuss(discuss) the matter with him.
    26. Did you remember to give (give) him the money? No, I didn’t. I still have it in my pocket; but I’ll see (see) him tonight and I promise not to forget (not forget) this time.
    27. I saw the driver open (open) his window and throw (throw) a box into the bushes.
    28. This is far too heavy for one person to carry (carry); let me help (help) you.
    29. I was afraid pick (pick) up the revolver as I don’t know how to handle (handle) firearms.
    30. I saw the plane crash (crash) into the hill and burst (burst) into flames.

huk bik sai hay dung' nhi? ...

Thi thử TOEIC miễn ph tại TiengAnh.com.vn

Thi thử TOEIC của TiengAnh.com.vn

Thi thử như thi thật, đề thi st đề thật

Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh

www.LuyenTiengAnh.com

Tổng hợp 1000+ bi trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh

Tham gia ngy
    Mar 2009
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 13 lần

Mặc định

1. It is easy (be) wise after the event.---> to be wise
    2. Do you (wish) (make) a complaint?---> wish to make
    3. We don’t (want) anybody (know) that we are here.----> want ... to know
    4. IF you can’t (remember) his number you’d better (look) it up.----> remember.....look
    5. I want her (learn) Esperanto; I think everybody ought to (know) it.---> to learn.... know
    6. He is said (be) the best surgeon in the country.---> to have being
    7. Visitors are asked (not feed) the animals----> Not to feed
    8. Could I (see) Mr Pitt, please? I’m afraid Mr Pitt isn’t in. Would you like (speak) with his secretary? --->see ... to speak
    9. It’d better (travel) hopefully than (arrive). --->traveling... arriving
    10. He should (know) how (use) the film projector, but if he doesn’t you had better (show) him.----> Know.... to use ... show
    11. He was made (sign) a paper admitting his guilt.---> To sign
    12. I heard the door (open) and saw the shadow (move) across the floor.---->open... move
    13. He tried (make) me (believe) that he wasn’t my stepmother.--> to make .. believe
    14. As we seem (have missed) the train we may as well (go) back to the house.--> Have missed.... go
    15. I felt the house (shake) with the explosion. ---->shaking
    16. He told me (try) (come) early. --->To try to come
    17. Before he let us (go) he made us (promise) (not tell) anyone what we had seen.--> go... promise not to tell
    18. Would you (like) (come) in my car?--> like to come
    No, thanks, I’d rather (walk).----> walking
    19. I advised him (ask) the bus conductor (tell) him where (get) off. --> to ask ...tell...to get
    20. It is better (put) your money in a bank than (keep) in under your bed is an old stocking.---> putting... keeping
    21. He doesn’t even bother (read) letters, let alone (answer) them.---> reading... answering
    22. The bank robbers made the cashier (show) them how (open) the safe.---->to show ... to open
    23. If you knew he was wrong, why didn’t you (say) something?I didn’t like him (say) anything because he always gets angry if you contradict him.--> say... saying
    24. It’s better (be) to sure than sorry.---> to being
    25. What do you (want0 me (tell) him? Tell him that any time he cares (call) I shall be delighted (discuss) the matter with him.--->want ... to tell...
    26. Did you remember (give) him the money? No, I didn’t. I still have it in my pocket; but I’ll (see) him tonight and I promise (not forget) this time--->to give ...see... not to forger
    27. I saw the driver (open) his window and (throw) a box into the bushes.-->opened.. threw
    28. This is far too heavy for one person (carry); let me (help) you.--->to carry... help
    29. I was afraid (pick) up the revolver as I don’t know how (handle) firearms. ---->of picking..to handle
    30. I saw the plane (crash) into the hill and (burst) into flames. --->crashed... burst

Học Tiếng Anh Giao tiếp

www.TiengAnhGiaoTiep.com

Học Tiếng Anh Giao tiếp miễn ph

n thi TOEIC miễn ph

www.OnThiTOEIC.vn

n thi TOEIC trực tuyến miễn ph

Tham gia ngy
    Jun 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

cac ban. oj cho mjnh` hoj~ sau better la` vto hay ving za. , had better+Vo con` woild rather+Ving phaj~ ko nhj~

Học tiếng Anh online thu ph

www.TruongNgoaiNgu.com.vn

Học tiếng Anh online hiệu quả

Tham gia ngy
    Jul 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 43 lần

Mặc định

Would rather+ V bạn ơi

Tham gia ngy
    Jul 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 43 lần

Smile

Mệnh đề theo sau would rather c 3 cấu trc

1. Mong muốn ở tương lai
    S+would rather(that)+S+Vpresent subjunctive (V_bare-inf)
    2. Mong muốn hiện tại (tri vs thực tế, ko c thật)
    S+would rather(that)+S+Vpast subjunctive (V2;be->were)
    3. Mong muốn ở qu khứ (tri với qu khứ)
    S+would rather (that)+S+Vpast perfect subjunctive

Đ̀ tài tương tự

1. Hỏi về bare infinitive
    By dnhk in forum 3. Thắc mắc v giải đp
    Trả lời: 2
    Bi cuối: 09-11-2011, 11:13 AM
  2. Bi tập về "infinitive with to" v "infinitive without to"
    By dorekofu in forum Unit 1: Friendship
    Trả lời: 11
    Bi cuối: 09-09-2010, 09:38 PM
  3. Mẫu 24c: Subject + Verb + To Infinitive (S + V + To Infinitive)
    By ngườitithuơng in forum Học writing qua cc mẫu cu
    Trả lời: 0
    Bi cuối: 28-06-2010, 06:04 AM
  4. Mẫu 24b: Subject + Verb + To Infinitive (S + V + To Infinitive)
    Bi cuối: 28-06-2010, 05:04 AM
  5. Mẫu 24a: Subject + Verb + To Infinitive (S + V + To Infinitive)
    Bi cuối: 28-06-2010, 02:52 AM

Quyền sử dụng diễn đn