Latest Posts Loading...

Hiện kết quả 1 đến 9 trong tổng số 9

Đề ti: Bi tập tm lỗi sai ^^(jp mnh t )

Tham gia ngy
    Mar 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 1 lần

Mặc định Bi tập tm lỗi sai ^^(jp mnh t )

1. The octopus is a unique animal because they has three functioning hearts

2. I came up this book in a shop yesterday

3. The American frontiersman ,politican,and soldier Davy Crockett is one of the most popular of american hero

4. The beagle, one of the most ancient breeds of dog known , originating in England

5. Chicagos Sears Tower, now the taller building in the world, rises 1522 feet from the ground to the top of its antenna

6. Scientists is currently trying to map the human genome,the blueprint of human heredity

7 . I wont see her during i go to her party next week

8. A snowflace is a frailty crystalline structure which maintains its delicate shape only as long as..it is airborne

9. The Dewey system is widely used by libraries throughout the world; the classification be constantly reviesed

10. Before she will begin the race,she ll do some.. warm-up exercises

11. James Dickey s first poem was published during he was still a senior in college

12. Most fatty acids have been find as essential components of lipid molecules .

13. Those kids are always get into trouble

14. Recognition for Herman Melville did not come . until more than thirty years afterward his death in 1891

15.The result of . the studies . have had a strong impact on future developments .
    Thanks trước nha

Tham gia ngy
    Jun 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 1 lần

Mặc định

1. The octopus is a unique animal because IT has three functioning hearts

2. I came FOR this book in a shop yesterday.

3. The American frontiersman ,politican,and soldier Davy Crockett is one of the most popular of american heroS

4. The beagle, one of the most ancient breeds of dog known , ORIGINATED in England

5. Chicago’s Sears Tower, now the TALLEST building in the world, rises 1522 feet from the ground to the top of its antenna

6. Scientists ARE currently trying to map the human genome,the blueprint of human heredity

7 . I won’t see her UNTIL i go to her party next week

8. A snowflace is a FRAIL crystalline structure which maintains its delicate shape only as long as..it is airborne

9. The Dewey system is widely used by libraries throughout the world; the classification IS constantly reviesed

10. Before she BEGINS the race,she ‘ll do some.. warm-up exercises

11. James Dickey ‘s first poem was published WHILE or WHEN he was still a senior in college

12. Most fatty acids have been FOUND as essential components of lipid molecules .

13. Those kids are always GETTING into trouble (I actually don't agree with the grammar agreement used in this sentence; a habit, or rather habitual incident, is being described, therefore, the present tense MUST be used instead)

14. Recognition for Herman Melville did not come . until more than thirty years AFTER his death in 1891

15.The result of the studies HAS had a strong impact on future developments .

Học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao

Lớp học OFFLINE của TiengAnh.com.vn

Ngữ php, Ngữ m, Giao tiếp, Luyện thi TOEIC

Bạn muốn chat tiếng anh

www.ChatTiengAnh.com

Chat bằng tiếng Anh, luyện tiếng Anh

3. Thnh vin sau cm ơn ncl v bi viết hữu ch

anhstyle95 (05-06-2010)

Tham gia ngy
    May 2010
    Nơi cư ngụ
    It's place where the legend starts.
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 16 lần

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi anhstyle95 Xem bi viết

3. The American frontiersman ,politican,and soldier Davy Crockett is one of the most popular of american hero

4. The beagle, one of the most ancient breeds of dog known , originating in England

5. Chicagos Sears Tower, now the taller building in the world, rises 1522 feet from the ground to the top of its antenna

6. Scientists is currently trying to map the human genome,the blueprint of human heredity

7 . I wont see her during i go to her party next week

8. A snowflace is a frailty crystalline structure which maintains its delicate shape only as long as..it is airborne

9. The Dewey system is widely used by libraries throughout the world; the classification be constantly reviesed

10. Before she will begin the race,she ll do some.. warm-up exercises

11. James Dickey s first poem was published during he was still a senior in college

12. Most fatty acids have been find as essential components of lipid molecules .

14. Recognition for Herman Melville did not come . until more than thirty years afterward his death in 1891

15.The result of . the studies . have had a strong impact on future developments .
    Thanks trước nha
    làm bừa phứa

Thi thử TOEIC miễn ph tại TiengAnh.com.vn

Thi thử TOEIC của TiengAnh.com.vn

Thi thử như thi thật, đề thi st đề thật

Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh

www.LuyenTiengAnh.com

Tổng hợp 1000+ bi trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh

5. Thnh vin sau cm ơn Recover_Myself v bi viết hữu ch

..::Scorpior::.. (13-06-2010)

Tham gia ngy
    Oct 2008
    Nơi cư ngụ
    Hanoi Capital
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 253 lần

Mặc định

1. The octopus is a unique animal because they has three functioning hearts -> it

2. I came up this book in a shop yesterday -> across

3. The American frontiersman ,politician,and soldier Davy Crockett is one of the most popular of American hero -> heroes

4. The beagle, one of the most ancient breeds of dog known , originating in England -> originated

5. Chicagos Sears Tower, now the taller building in the world, rises 1522 feet from the ground to the top of its antenna ->tallest

6. Scientists is currently trying to map the human genome,the blueprint of human heredity -> are

7 . I wont see her during i go to her party next week --> when

8. A snowflake is a frailty crystalline structure which maintains its delicate shape only as long as..it is airborne -> frail

9. The Dewey system is widely used by libraries throughout the world; the classification be constantly revised -> being

10. Before she will begin the race,she ll do some.. warm-up exercises -> begins

11. James Dickey s first poem was published during he was still a senior in college =-> when

12. Most fatty acids have been find as essential components of lipid molecules . -> found

13. Those kids are always get into trouble ->getting

14. Recognition for Herman Melville did not come . until more than thirty years afterward his death in 1891-> after

15.The result of . the studies . have had a strong impact on future developments .-> has had
    Thanks trước nha

Học Tiếng Anh Giao tiếp

www.TiengAnhGiaoTiep.com

Học Tiếng Anh Giao tiếp miễn ph

n thi TOEIC miễn ph

www.OnThiTOEIC.vn

n thi TOEIC trực tuyến miễn ph

7. 2 thnh vin cm ơn billtan v bi viết hữu ch

..::Scorpior::.. (13-06-2010),anhstyle95 (05-06-2010)

Tham gia ngy
    Jan 2007
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 95 lần

Mặc định

it has .....( S-V agreement <----- S: the octopus)
    come across/upon ( idiom : to meet /find ... by chance )
    heroes ( one of the........heroes)
    originated ( The sentence needs a finite verb. )
    5. Chicago’s Sears Tower, now the taller building in the world, rises 1522 feet from the ground to the top of its antenna
    the tallest ( ...... in the world <---------- superlative form)
    are ( S-V agreement ; S : scientists)
    7 . I won’t see her during i go to her party next week
    until ( during : prep +noun ; until : conjunction + clause)
    frail (adj.) : weak ; frailty : noun
    (D)
    10. Before she will begin the race,she ‘ll do some.. warm-up exercises
    begins ( present simple used , not future simple in a time clause with a future meaning)
    11. James Dickey ‘s first poem was published during he was still a senior in college
    when ----> see sentence 7
    found ( have been found <--------- passive sentence)
    getting ( are ...getting)
    after (= prep ; afterward(s) : conjunctive adverb = and then)
    has had ( S-V agreement ; S: the result )
    Thanks trước nha
    ngngngngngng
    Sửa l̀n cúi bởi nguyengianh : 05-06-2010 lúc 04:06 PM

Học tiếng Anh online thu ph

www.TruongNgoaiNgu.com.vn

Học tiếng Anh online hiệu quả

9. 2 thnh vin cm ơn nguyengianh v bi viết hữu ch

..::Scorpior::.. (13-06-2010),anhstyle95 (05-06-2010)

Tham gia ngy
    Mar 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 1 lần

Mặc định

thanks mọi ng` nhu nha***

Tham gia ngy
    Apr 2010
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

cu 1 sai ở up đi

Tham gia ngy
    May 2010
    Nơi cư ngụ
    Vinh city,Nghe An
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 26 lần

Mặc định

. The octopus is a unique animal because IT has three functioning hearts

2. I came ACROSS this book in a shop yesterday

3. The American frontiersman ,politican,and soldier Davy Crockett is one of the most popular of american HEROES

4. The beagle, one of the most ancient breeds of dog known , in England ORIGINATED in England

5. Chicago’s Sears Tower, now the HIGHESTbuilding in the world, rises 1522 feet from the ground to the top of its antenna

6. Scientists ARE currently trying to map the human genome,the blueprint of human heredity

7 . I won’t see her UNTIL i go to her party next week

8. A snowflace is a FRAIL crystalline structure which maintains its delicate shape only as long as..it is airborne

9. The Dewey system is widely used by libraries throughout the world; the classification IS constantly reviesed

10. Before she BEGINS the race,she ‘ll do some.. warm-up exercises

11. James Dickey ‘s first poem was published WHEN he was still a senior in college

12. Most fatty acids have been FOUND as essential components of lipid molecules .

13. Those kids are always GETTING INTO trouble

14. Recognition for Herman Melville did not come . until more than thirty years AFTER his death in 1891

15.The result of . the studies . HAS had a strong impact on future developments .
    Thanks trước nha

13. Thnh vin sau cm ơn green_red_violet_yellow v bi viết hữu ch

..::Scorpior::.. (13-06-2010)

Tham gia ngy
    Dec 2008
    Nơi cư ngụ
    Love heaven :)
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 1,816 lần

Mặc định

9. The Dewey system is widely used by libraries throughout the world; the classification be constantly revised
    Cu ny e nghĩ l be--> is

Đ̀ tài tương tự

1. gip mnh với ,mnh đang tm chỗ học toeic ở tpHCM?
    By saominh in forum Luyện thi TOEIC
    Trả lời: 5
    Bi cuối: 07-11-2013, 03:07 PM
  2. Trả lời: 0
    Bi cuối: 26-07-2010, 09:00 AM
  3. Danh sch cc lỗi sai trong ti liệu chuẩn (cn cập nhật)
    By funnyseason in forum Luyện thi đại học cc năm trước
    Trả lời: 13
    Bi cuối: 06-04-2009, 06:39 PM
  4. Trả lời: 2
    Bi cuối: 05-04-2009, 09:29 PM

Quyền sử dụng diễn đn