You will write a description of the place where you live
    viet vao day cac ban nhe!

Tham gia ngày
    Dec 2008
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 26 lần

Mặc định

I will live in a villa with my happy family. It will place near a beautiful beach, so I can see the sunrise and sunset. This villa will have 6 rooms with white walls. 4 bedrooms, one bedroom for me and my husband, 2 for our kids, and another for our guest when they come to our house. One kitchen combine with dining room, and the last one is our living room, where we welcome our guests. Every day, my family and I will enjoy our dinner outside with the moon and cool wind. At weekend, we will go out together, go shopping and visit our relatives. This will be a happy home with beautiful sight. We can see bright green sea, green trees and blue sky. It's so great.
    This is my dream hose ( in the future), Could it be accepted here? huynhgiaosaid that "write a description of the place where you live", hichic, hope that it will be accepted.

Học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao

Lớp học OFFLINE của TiengAnh.com.vn

Ngữ pháp, Ngữ âm, Giao tiếp, Luyện thi TOEIC

Bạn muốn chat tiếng anh

www.ChatTiengAnh.com

Chat bằng tiếng Anh, luyện tiếng Anh

Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2009
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

kaka! gạp giao ở đây rùi nhá! chỉ nói được nhiu đó thui!

Thi thử TOEIC miễn phí tại TiengAnh.com.vn

Thi thử TOEIC của TiengAnh.com.vn

Thi thử như thi thật, đề thi sát đề thật

Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh

www.LuyenTiengAnh.com

Tổng hợp 1000+ bài trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh

Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2008
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 4 lần

Mặc định

Trích Nguyên văn bởi TamGioi Xem bài viết
    I will(would:có khả năng thực hiện hơn will) live in a villa with my happy family. It will place near a beautiful beach, so I can see the sunrise and also sunset. This villa will have 6(ít had better write six) rooms with white walls. 4 bedrooms, one bedroom for me and my husband, 2 for our kids, and another for our guest when they come to our house. One kitchen which combineing with dining room, and the last one is our living room, where we welcome our guests. Every day, my family and I will enjoy our dinner outside with the moon and cool wind. At weekend, we will go out together, go shopping and visit our relatives. This will be a happy home with beautiful sight. We can see bright green sea, green trees and blue sky. It's so great.
    This is my dream hose ( in the future), Could it be accepted here? huynhgiaosaid that "write a description of the place where you live", hichic, hope that it will be accepted.
    it is so wonderful when living there. I hope you could be dream come true!!!Thanks

Học Tiếng Anh Giao tiếp

www.TiengAnhGiaoTiep.com

Học Tiếng Anh Giao tiếp miễn phí

Ôn thi TOEIC miễn phí

www.OnThiTOEIC.vn

Ôn thi TOEIC trực tuyến miễn phí

Tham gia ngày
    Oct 2009
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

I am not sure about the topic: the place where you will live (I mean “ideal place in your thought”) or the place where you now live
    So I will write some descriptions about my place now
    I now live in my grandfather’s home in district 11 Ho Chi Minh City. My house has “some rooms”: my room, my sister’s room, my aunt’s room, one room for the kitchen and “living room” (something likes that), and the last is “room for garbage” (old stuff)
    My house is near the market, I can go there with only 5 minutes on foot, I really think that my place of living has nothing special, I just write what in my head now. There is a place near my house that is “dangerous” by all accounts, there are addicts around. When I was a child, my parents never let me go there alone
    This is my first time in this forum, next time I will write longer!

Học tiếng Anh online thu phí

www.TruongNgoaiNgu.com.vn

Học tiếng Anh online hiệu quả

Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2007
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 53 lần

Mặc định

I live in Long Hai town. It is a quiet and small town. I love my hometown although it’s not crowded. I love many things, such as beaches, mountains and people. At present, there are changes in my place where I live. Firstly, there are beautiful beaches. I and my friends sometimes see the sunset and sunrise. It’s wonderful and romantic. Regarding mountains, I and my parents often climb on the mountain. From the top of the mountain, we have spectacular views, for example, trees, houses and other things. Moreover, the streets in hometown are wider than before. The last one I want to describe is people. They are very friendly and enthusiastic. Anyway, I love the place I live.

Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2007
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 53 lần

Mặc định

I live in Long Hai town. It is a quiet and small town. I love my hometown although it’s not crowded. I love many things, such as beaches, mountains and people. At present, there are changes in my place where I live. Firstly, there are beautiful beaches. I and my friends sometimes see the sunset and sunrise. It’s wonderful and romantic. Regarding mountains, I and my parents often climb on the mountain. From the top of the mountain, we have spectacular views, for example, trees, houses and other things. Moreover, the streets in hometown are wider than before. The last one I want to describe is people. They are very friendly and enthusiastic. There are also two seasons in my hometown, such as rain and dry. I like to watch the rain even though it makes me sad. Anyway, I love the place I live.

Tham gia ngày
    May 2009
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

I was born in Bac Ninh , but i live in and working in ha noi . I have been in there for ten year. Ha Noi become larger than some year ago because it have been join with hatay privince. In thêre , i have some friend and worker togethẹr We meet together some time to hang coffee and chạt

Đề tài tương tự

1. Write a description of yourself and your most favourite person
    By la_phong_thu in forum Writing correction
    Trả lời: 6
    Bài cuối: 19-11-2010, 03:27 PM
  2. Trả lời: 2
    Bài cuối: 28-10-2010, 11:44 AM
  3. Trả lời: 1
    Bài cuối: 09-10-2009, 09:12 PM
  4. which place would you like to live in? why?
    By kieutrinhbn6 in forum Kỹ năng Viết
    Trả lời: 7
    Bài cuối: 31-05-2009, 08:12 PM
  5. Essay - Topic : The place u want 2 live
    By qsqd in forum Writing correction
    Trả lời: 4
    Bài cuối: 23-11-2008, 10:38 PM

Quyền sử dụng diễn đàn