Hiện kết quả 1 đến 2 trong tổng số 2

Đề tài: Mot so baj tieng anh hay lop' 8,9 ne`

Tham gia ngày
    May 2009
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 14 lần

Mặc định Mot so baj tieng anh hay lop' 8,9 ne`

Một số dạng bài tập hay kiểm tra Anh 8,9:17.5.09: I. Choose the most suitable word or phrase by circling the letter A, B, C or D: 1. What are you going to do? - I don’t know. I haven’t made........my mind yet.A. on B. at C. in D. up2. I’ve ......................to Paris. I went there in March.A. gone B. been C. just D. yet3. It's very careless ………..…….. you to leave the books on the floor.A. for B. at C. of D. with4. When I rang Oanh some time last week, she said she was busy.................day.A. this B. that C. then D. the5. Which word has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others?A. coughed B. weighed C. laughed D. stopped 6. Which word has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others?A. instead B. head C. heap D. dead7. He hates.......................to do something by others.A. being to ask B. asking C. being asked D. to ask8. Let’s go camping in the mountain, ........................?A. do we B. can we C. will we D. shall we9. Deaf-mutes can ......................speak ...................... hear.A. both ... and B. neither ...nor C. not only ... but also D. either ... or10. Did you succeed...................... the problem? A. to solve B. on solving C. in solving D. solvingI ( have not seen / see / has not seen / saw ) ____ my old friends for 5 years.1.( Storm / Drought / Typhoon / Flood ) ____ is a long time when there is not enough rain. 12.I ( sent / gave / received / took )_____ a letter from my old friend last week. 13.“ Would you ( like / want / love / mind )____ to go to the movies with me ?.”I’d love to” 14.He is not ( enough old to / enough old for / old enough to / old enough for ) _____ get married. 15.Her mother ( left / leaves / is leaving / will leave )___ this town two years ago. 16.Thu enjoys ( to tell / tell / telling / told ) ____ jokes. 17.The sun ( rises / to rise / is rising / rised ) ___ in the east. 18.Alexander Graham Bell was born ( during / at / on / in __ March 3, 1847. 19.The children are old enough to look after ( ourselves / himself / themselves / myself) ______. 20.We ought ( put / pay / to put / give ) _____ the wardrobe in the corner opposite the bed. 21.Why did Nam have to cook dinner ?- Because his mother (went / goes / is going / has gone ) ____ home late. 22.Alexander Graham Bell was born in ( Scotland / Japan / Italy / England ) _____. 23.The lamp is ( on / next to / behind / between ) ___ the table. 24.She is very lucky because she has ( a lot of / much / lot / lots ) ____ friends. 25.I am ( enough rich not / enough not rich / not rich enough / not enough rich ) ____ to buy this car. 26.Each of us ( have / has / to have / having ) ____ a different character.27. Can I speak ( on / to / at / with ) ____ Hoa, please ? 28.Minh fell ( inside / outside / upstairs / downstairs )_ ___ and broke his arm. 29.She asks her sister not to go (inside / outside / upstairs / downstairs ) ____ because of the cold weather. 30.When you call me last night, I was ( on / in / at / to ) _____my room. 31.I have ( to ask / ask / asking / asks ) _____ my parents’ permission. 32. My teacher showed me how ( to pronounce/ prounouncing / pronounce ) English vocabulary. 33.My computer (hasn’t worked / didn’t work / works) a moment ago. 34.He works hard so as to ( get/ make/ do/ ) high marks. 35.Water cans can be ( recycled/ thrown away/ reused ) after being cleaned. 36.This is the first time I ( is reading / read/ have read) this novel. 37.These problems ( will be solved / will solve / solved) next week. 38.You can solve this problem ( with / by / in / from ) asking your partner. 39.Lan is interested ( of/ in / out / for ) listening English songs. 40.My computer ( hasn’t worked / work / working / works) since last week. 41.What about ( going / go / goes / to go ) to the exhibition ? 42. At 9 o’clock yesterday we ( are lying / have lain / lay / were lying ) _____ on the beach43. Nga asked me ( whether if / if /what / if whether ) _____ Big Ben was in LD. 44.The essay ( was completed / has completed / complete / completed ) ____by Nam three hours ago. 45.Would you mind ( if / when / that / how ) ___I borrowed your English book ? 46.Do you mind ( to close / closing / closed / closes ) ______ the window ? 47.Do you mind if I ( take / took / taking / to take ) ___ a photo ? 48.( Will / Do / Can / Should ) ___ you mind finishing the work yourself ?49.Welcome ( to / at / in / for ) ____ Pleiku city ! 50.Tree leaves ( are used / is used / used / using ) ___ to wrap things.51.I am delighted ( that / to / in order to / so that ) ___ you passed your exam. 52.They ( have studied / has studied / studied / are studying ) ____English for 10 53.My father ( buy / to buy / bought / buys )________ a new TV Yesterday. 54.I ( haven’t seen / don’t see / hasn’t seen / didn’t see ) ______ my old friends for 3 years. 55. I used to ( live/ lives / living / lived)____ on a farm when I was a young boy. 56.Yesterday My father ( buy / to buy / bought / buys )________ a new TV. 57.The Lost Shoe is ( an old folktale / a play / a modern story / a drama ) _____ 58.Lan likes ( singing / sings / sang / to sang )__________ an English song. 59.Traditional stories are always ( bored / great / tired / slowly )__________. 60.I will see you ( on / in / at / between )________ Sunday. 61.When I was a young boy, I used to get up ( on / in / between / at ) ______ 5 o’clock in the morning. 62.Minh’s father was born (on / in / between / at ) _______ 1955. 63.I went to bed ( late / lately / latest / later ) _______ last night. 64.Alexander Graham Bell was born ( in / on / at / between ) _____ Scotland 65.The teacher told us ( not to / not / don’t / don’t to ) _____ talk in class. 66.( Biology / Physics / Maths / Chemistry ) ___ is the study of the life of animals and plants. 67.Miss Jackson said I shoul work harder on my ( pronunciation / pronouce / pronoucement / pronouced) ____. 68.Minh can run very ( fast / good / slow / bad ) ________ 69.He works hard so as to ( get / make / do / give ) _______ good marks. 70.He has ( to ask / ask / asking / asks )_____________ his parents’ permission. 71.His grandfather had ( to do / do / doing / does ) ___ everything without the help of modern equipment. 72.( May / Do / Could ) ____you need any help ? – Yes, that’s very kind of you. 73. Yesterday I …………..to the movie theater with my brother, Quang. A/ to go B/ went C/ goes D/ going74/ She asked me where I……….. A/ to live B/ living C/ lived D/ are lived75/ Hoa worked hard,……..she passed her exam easily. A/ so B/ on C/ because D/ for76/ We usually go to our home village at least once……….the summer. A/ in B/ on C/ to D/ at77/ Lan doesn’t like swimming, she wishes she……….swim in the river. A/ can B/ may C/ have to D/ could78/ Tom………….. understand the exercises last Tuesday because she was absent. A/ doesn’t B/ don’t C/ didn’t D/ wasn’t79/ He said that he was hungry and thirsty …………… A/ now B/ then C/ today D/ tomorrow 80/ Mai learns English badly, she wishes she………………..it well. A/ learned B/ learn C/ to learn D/ learning 81/ She is looking forward to…………… from her friends. A/ to hear B/ hears C/ heard D/ hearing82/ John and Jack will come to the cinema…………………… A/ now B/ tomorrow C/ today D/ yesterday83/ Huy doesn’t have a computer at home. Huy wishes he ……………….it at home. A/ had B/ to have C/ having D/ has84/ Jim didn’t…………….. play soccer when he was young. A/ used to B/ used to C/ using to D/ use to85/ Mrs . White is proud……………her son. A/ of B/ to C/ on D/ in86/ Nam has studied French……………….five years. A/ since B/ for C/ about D/ to87/ Mary……………..awarded a good present tomorrow. A/ will B/ is C/ are D/ will be88/ My mother asked me where I had gone……………………………… A/ yesterday B/ the day before C/ today D/ that day89/ Mr. John came to Viet Nam……………………Viet Namese for his job. A/ study B/ studies C/ studying D/ to study90/ Look ! The policeman………………………….after the thief. A/ is running B/ are running C/ was running D/ to be run91./ My father is very interested ……… studying English and French. A/ on B/ to C/ at D/ in92./ Remember to write English as ……………as possible. A/ many B/ much C/ more D/ most93/ I do not …………..English well every night .A/ speak B/ to speak C/ speaking D/ speaks 94/ John …………punished badly by his teacher last Tuesday.A/ are B/ was C/ is D/were95/ When I was a child, I used to…………..soccer at the village common.A/ playing B/ plays C/ play D/ played96/ I don/t have a computer . I wish I ……….it in my house.A/ have B/ has C/ had D/ to have97/ It is very hot today . I wish it……….today for me toplay gamesA/ is warm B/ are warm C/ were warm D/ am warm98/ Remember …………..give my love to everybody.A/ on B/ for C/ of D/ to99/ Keep silent please ! Listen ………..my explanation .A/ to B/ for C/ at D/ in to100/ I am looking forward to……………you some day .A/ seeing B/ saw C/ see D/ sees101/ Mary and Peter will go to the movie theater………………..A/ now B/ yesterday C/ tomorrow D/ today102/ Tom is doing his homework ………………………………….A/ today B/ tomorrow C/ yesterday D/ now103/ If it does not rain this afternoon, I ……………..to GiaLai .A/ will go B/ did go C/ have gone D/ has gone104/ When I was having dinner. , my friend …………..yesterdayA/ come B/ came to come D/ coming 105/ Hoa Learns English badly . She wishes she ………..it wellA/ learned to learn learning D/ learns106/ I ……………understand the lesson yesterday because my friends were noisy.A/ do not B/ does not C/ am not D/ did not107/ English is………….all over the world by many people.A/ spoken B/ speaks C/ speaking D/ spoke108/ I did not ……………..play football when I was young A/ used to B/ use to C/ using to D/ used to be109/ Nam said that he …………..hungry then.A/ is B/ are C/ were D/ was110/ Mr. Pike is very proud…………..his son.A/ on B/ in C/ to D/ of Type II. Finish the second sentences with the same meanings as the first ones: 1. Is Big Ben in England ? Hoa asked me .................................................. ....2. My father painted this gate five days ago.This gate .........................................3. Quan ate this cake.This cake............................................4. People have used this bridge many years.This bridge .................................................. ..........5. She said to me, “ don’t forget to post this letter.”She....................................... ........ ....................................6. Is Mount Everest the highest mountain in the world?.Nam asked Ba .................................................. ................7. The boy said “ I must go now”.The boy said.............................................. ...............8. Nam said, “ I will live in London next week”.Nam said.............................................. ....9. “You should study harder, Tim ” Miss Jackson said. Miss Jackson said Tim………………………………..10. Lan gets up early. She wants to go to school on time. ( so as to )................................................. . .................................................. .........11. She is intelligent and clever. She can solve this difficult problem ( Enough )She is………………………………………………………………12. Ba’s father works hard. He wants to earn lots of money. ( in order to )Ba’s father……………………………………………..13. Ha cleans the ceiling everyday ( passive )…………………………………….14. People speak English and Chinese in over the world. ( passive )……………………………………………………..15. The painter painted this school gate. ( passive )…………………………………………16. Tuan wrote a letter last night ( passive )………………………………17.The weather is fine. We can go out. ( Enough ) ………………………………………… 18.The question is difficult. I can not answer it. ( Enough ) ………………………………………………… 19.The dress was short. Noone could wear it. ( Enough ) ………………………………………………. 20. Ba is very young. He can’t ride a car. ( Enough ) ……………………………………………….. 21. “Why don’t you put your luggage under the seat?” He asked.He suggested that…….………………….……………22. I haven’t eaten this kind of food. This is the first time ……………………...……………………before. 23."I can swim"she said-->She said.....................24 The cafe has a lot of tables =>There25.If John doesn’t change his way, he will end up in prison => Unless26.The English exercise was so difficult that t couldn’t do it => The English exercise was too 27.A French engineer designed this bridge => This bridge28.I can’t swim as far as Jane => Jane can29.It was such an awful meal that we complained to the waiter =>The meal30.They have built the supermarket for 2 years now => The supermarket31.They walked to the beach in 2 hours => It took them32.Pat is the tallest in the class No one33.She started working as a secretary five years ago => She has34.The man is my new teacher. He is teaching in the class 6 E.The man .............35. Do you know the place ? We visited that place last year.Do you know the place...................Type III.. Supply the correct verb form1. ………she often (listen )...............to music at night ?2. My father ( watch ) .................. …Joo Mong film at the moment.3. He ( not give ) ............ a nice gift to his girl friend last week.4. Ngan ( ride ) ............. a new bike to school this early morning. 5. ………he often (watch )...............TV after dinner ?6. My parents ( read ) ..................newspapers at the moment.7. I ( not see ) ..........……. my close friends since 2005.8. My family ( live ) ............. in Chu Se for 10 years.9. I (not meet)________ Nam’s father at the post office last night.10. …………...Nga ( write ) ...................... a letter last night ?11. Nam ( buy ) ................. a yellow cap yesterday.12. My sister often ( ride ) ............. a new bike to school everyday.13. ………he often (watch )...............TV after dinner ?14. My sister often ( finish ) ..................her homework before meals.15. He ( not see ) ..........……. his close friends since 2005.16. Ngan ( buy ) ................. a yellow cap yesterday.17. She ( ride ) ............. a new bike to school everyday.18. I ( do )………………. my homework now.19. They (not meet)………………….their friends at the movie theater last night.20. Lan’s sister always ( brush ) …………… her teeth after dinner.21. They (not see)___________ their old friends last time.22.Nga (do )___________ her homework now.23. We ( play )__________ soccer at 4.30 yesterday.24._______ your family ( visit ) _______Nha Trang nextweek ?25. My father often ( get ) __________ up at 5.30 everyday. 26. While I ( do ) _____________my homework, the light ( go )________out.27. He ( write ) _________ this essay last night.28. Ngan always ( go )_________ to school on time. 29. I (not meet)________________ my old friends for 3 years.30.Our teachers (explain )________________ the lessons now.31. ____ you ( meet ) _______ Mai’s father at the post office yesterday ? Yes, I did.32.____he often (do)_______ his homework after dinner ?Yes, he does.33. Look ! The policeman ( catch ) ............. the thief.34. While I ( do ) .............. my homework, the light ( turn )......................off.35 . Yesterday Nam ( go )…………….to Pleiku to buy some books .36. Look ! The child ( run )………………..after the thief .37. I ( not / see )…………………..Lan for 4 months .38. Mai ( buy )……………….a dictionary tomorrow.Type IV: Choose the words to fill in the blank of the following sentenceHere you are – here it is – after – before – although – made of – made in – how – by what – so many – so much – making – the same – could I – I’d like – is – interesting – interested – because – at – on – should – shouldn’t – didn’t have• “Could you pass the salt, please” – “Certainly, ……………….” • “……… do you go to work?” – “By bus” • This bracelet is ………….. silver • Try to avoid ………….. him angry • ………….. the evening meal, they went straight to bed • you should look after your teeth and not eat ……………. Sweets • …………….. I was born in Angland, I grew up mostly in Australia • “Are you leaving?” – “yes, bit I wish …………… to go” • “My school bag’s …………….. as your’ • “Hello …………… to speak to Prof. Raymond Bake, please” • We ………….. brush our teeth at least twice a day • This book has a very ……………….. introduction • I fell asleep …………… the film was so boring • In the past, people got married ………….. quite an early age. • To be a good teacher ………….. always what I want toType V:Use the following sets of words and phrases to write completes sentences1.weather / be / so bad / we can not / go out =>2.children / watch / television / room / at the moment =>3.I / not see / doctor / last Sunday =>4.We / enjoy / listen / pop music =>5.this tea / hot / me / drink =>6.you / ever / be / London ? =>7.If / I / be / you / I / not buy / that car =>8.my father / drive / carefully / than / my brother =>9.how long / it take her / get / office / every day ?=>10.he / learn / English / two years->Type VI: 1. She is afraid of _______ the test to fail /failed /failing /fail 2.I was tired _____ watching the children playing with /of /in /at 3.Tim is ______ I am so old as /as old as /older as /as older as 4.If you were me, what ______ ? will you do /did you do /would you do /are you going to do 5. My brother can’t play tomorrow, and ______ neither can I /either can I /neither I can /I can’t too 6. There _____ no rain here since last month Is/has been /did /was 7.She spoke much more fluently than I _____ was /am /did /will be 7. Mr. Sminth said he would come, but he ______ yet did not come /had not come /does not come /has not come 8. She’s been a teacher _____ 1992 in /for /ever /since 9. What _____ at nine o’clock last night ? did you do /you did /you were doing /were you doing 10. He went _________ everyday as a boy to boat /boating /playing boat /to play a boat 11. My sister had a baby daughter yesterday and she is my first ______ nephew /cousin /niece /relation 12. When you come to stay, ______ some warm clothes. It’s cold here bring /carry /Take /Look for 13. “you’re late”, he said “I think the bus _____ already” went /was going /has gone /goes 14. That man is _____ deaf to hear what we say so /too /enough /not

Tham gia ngày
    May 2009
    Nơi cư ngụ
    HCM city
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 6 lần

Mặc định

Trích Nguyên văn bởi ilovesuju26070902 Xem bài viết
    Một số dạng bài tập hay kiểm tra Anh 8,9:17.5.09:
    I. Choose the most suitable word or phrase by circling the letter A, B, C or D:
    1. What are you going to do? - I don’t know. I haven’t made........my mind yet.
    A. on B. at C. in D. up
    2. I’ve ......................to Paris. I went there in March.
    A. gone B. been C. just D. yet
    3. It's very careless ………..…….. you to leave the books on the floor.
    A. for B. at C. of D. with
    4. When I rang Oanh some time last week, she said she was busy.................day.
    A. this B. that C. then D. the
    5. Which word has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others?
    A. coughed B. weighed C. laughed D. stopped
    6. Which word has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others?
    A. instead B. head C. heap D. dead
    7. He hates.......................to do something by others.
    A. being to ask B. asking C. being asked D. to ask
    8. Let’s go camping in the mountain, ........................?
    A. do we B. can we C. will we D. shall we
    9. Deaf-mutes can ......................speak ...................... hear.
    A. both ... and B. neither ...nor C. not only ... but also D. either ... or
    10. Did you succeed...................... the problem?
    A. to solve B. on solving C. in solving D. solving

I ( have not seen / see / has not seen / saw ) ____ my old friends for 5 years.
    1.( Storm / Drought / Typhoon / Flood ) ____ is a long time when there is not enough rain.
    12.I ( sent / gave / received / took )_____ a letter from my old friend last week.
    13.“ Would you ( like / want / love / mind )____ to go to the movies with me ?.”I’d love to”
    14.He is not ( enough old to / enough old for / old enough to / old enough for ) _____ get married.
    15.Her mother ( left / leaves / is leaving / will leave )___ this town two years ago.
    16.Thu enjoys ( to tell / tell / telling / told ) ____ jokes.
    17.The sun ( rises / to rise / is rising / rised ) ___ in the east.
    18.Alexander Graham Bell was born ( during / at / on / in __ March 3, 1847.
    19.The children are old enough to look after ( ourselves / himself / themselves / myself) ______.
    20.We ought ( put / pay / to put / give ) _____ the wardrobe in the corner opposite the bed.

21.Why did Nam have to cook dinner ?- Because his mother (went / goes / is going / has gone ) ____ home late.
    22.Alexander Graham Bell was born in ( Scotland / Japan / Italy / England ) _____.
    23.The lamp is ( on / next to / behind / between ) ___ the table.
    24.She is very lucky because she has ( a lot of / much / lot / lots ) ____ friends.
    25.I am ( enough rich not / enough not rich / not rich enough / not enough rich ) ____ to buy this car.
    26.Each of us ( have / has / to have / having ) ____ a different character.
    27. Can I speak ( on / to / at / with ) ____ Hoa, please ?
    28.Minh fell ( inside / outside / upstairs / downstairs )_ ___ and broke his arm.
    29.She asks her sister not to go (inside / outside / upstairs / downstairs ) ____ because of the cold weather.
    30.When you call me last night, I was ( on / in / at / to ) _____my room.

31.I have ( to ask / ask / asking / asks ) _____ my parents’ permission.
    32. My teacher showed me how ( to pronounce/ prounouncing / pronounce ) English vocabulary.
    33.My computer (hasn’t worked / didn’t work / works) a moment ago.
    34.He works hard so as to ( get/ make/ do/ ) high marks.
    35.Water cans can be ( recycled/ thrown away/ reused ) after being cleaned.
    36.This is the first time I ( is reading / read/ have read) this novel.
    37.These problems ( will be solved / will solve / solved) next week.
    38.You can solve this problem ( with / by / in / from ) asking your partner.
    39.Lan is interested ( of/ in / out / for ) listening English songs.
    40.My computer ( hasn’t worked / work / working / works) since last week.

41.What about ( going / go / goes / to go ) to the exhibition ?
    42. At 9 o’clock yesterday we ( are lying / have lain / lay / were lying ) _____ on the beach
    43. Nga asked me ( whether if / if /what / if whether ) _____ Big Ben was in LD.
    44.The essay ( was completed / has completed / complete / completed ) ____by Nam three hours ago.
    45.Would you mind ( if / when / that / how ) ___I borrowed your English book ?
    46.Do you mind ( to close / closing / closed / closes ) ______ the window ?
    47.Do you mind if I ( take / took / taking / to take ) ___ a photo ?
    48.( Will / Do / Can / Should ) ___ you mind finishing the work yourself ?
    49.Welcome ( to / at / in / for ) ____ Pleiku city !
    50.Tree leaves ( are used / is used / used / using ) ___ to wrap things.

51.I am delighted ( that / to / in order to / so that ) ___ you passed your exam.
    52.They ( have studied / has studied / studied / are studying ) ____English for 10
    53.My father ( buy / to buy / bought / buys )________ a new TV Yesterday.
    54.I ( haven’t seen / don’t see / hasn’t seen / didn’t see ) ______ my old friends for 3 years.
    55. I used to ( live/ lives / living / lived)____ on a farm when I was a young boy.
    56.Yesterday My father ( buy / to buy / bought / buys )________ a new TV.
    57.The Lost Shoe is ( an old folktale / a play / a modern story / a drama ) _____
    58.Lan likes ( singing / sings / sang / to sang )__________ an English song.
    59.Traditional stories are always ( bored / great / tired / slowly )__________.
    60.I will see you ( on / in / at / between )________ Sunday.

61.When I was a young boy, I used to get up ( on / in / between / at ) ______ 5 o’clock in the morning.
    62.Minh’s father was born (on / in / between / at ) _______ 1955.
    63.I went to bed ( late / lately / latest / later ) _______ last night.
    64.Alexander Graham Bell was born ( in / on / at / between ) _____ Scotland
    65.The teacher told us ( not to / not / don’t / don’t to ) _____ talk in class.
    66.( Biology / Physics / Maths / Chemistry ) ___ is the study of the life of animals and plants.
    67.Miss Jackson said I should work harder on my ( pronunciation / pronouce / pronoucement / pronouced) ____.
    68.Minh can run very ( fast / good / slow / bad ) ________
    69.He works hard so as to ( get / make / do / give ) _______ good marks.
    70.He has ( to ask / ask / asking / asks )_____________ his parents’ permission.

71.His grandfather had ( to do / do / doing / does ) ___ everything without the help of modern equipment.
    72.( May / Do / Could ) ____you need any help ? – Yes, that’s very kind of you. 73. Yesterday I …………..to the movie theater with my brother, Quang.
    A/ to go B/ went C/ goes D/ going
    74/ She asked me where I………..
    A/ to live B/ living C/ lived D/ are lived
    75/ Hoa worked hard,……..she passed her exam easily.
    A/ so B/ on C/ because D/ for
    76/ We usually go to our home village at least once……….the summer.
    A/ in B/ on C/ to D/ at
    77/ Lan doesn’t like swimming, she wishes she……….swim in the river.
    A/ can B/ may C/ have to D/ could
    78/ Tom………….. understand the exercises last Tuesday because she was absent.
    A/ doesn’t B/ don’t C/ didn’t D/ wasn’t
    79/ He said that he was hungry and thirsty ……………
    A/ now B/ then C/ today D/ tomorrow
    80/ Mai learns English badly, she wishes she………………..it well.
    A/ learned B/ learn C/ to learn D/ learning

81/ She is looking forward to…………… from her friends.
    A/ to hear B/ hears C/ heard D/ hearing
    82/ John and Jack will come to the cinema……………………
    A/ now B/ tomorrow C/ today D/ yesterday
    83/ Huy doesn’t have a computer at home. Huy wishes he ……………….it at home.
    A/ had B/ to have C/ having D/ has
    84/ Jim didn’t…………….. play soccer when he was young.
    A/ used to B/ used to C/ using to D/ use to
    85/ Mrs . White is proud……………her son.
    A/ of B/ to C/ on D/ in
    86/ Nam has studied French……………….five years.
    A/ since B/ for C/ about D/ to
    87/ Mary……………..awarded a good present tomorrow.
    A/ will B/ is C/ are D/ will be
    88/ My mother asked me where I had gone………………………………
    A/ yesterday B/ the day before C/ today D/ that day
    89/ Mr. John came to Viet Nam……………………Viet Namese for his job.
    A/ study B/ studies C/ studying D/ to study
    90/ Look ! The policeman………………………….after the thief.
    A/ is running B/ are running C/ was running D/ to be run

91./ My father is very interested ……… studying English and French.
    A/ on B/ to C/ at D/ in
    92./ Remember to write English as ……………as possible.
    A/ many B/ much C/ more D/ most
    93/ I do not …………..English well every night .
    A/ speak B/ to speak C/ speaking D/ speaks
    94/ John …………punished badly by his teacher last Tuesday.
    A/ are B/ was C/ is D/were
    95/ When I was a child, I used to…………..soccer at the village common.
    A/ playing B/ plays C/ play D/ played
    96/ I don/t have a computer . I wish I ……….it in my house.
    A/ have B/ has C/ had D/ to have
    97/ It is very hot today . I wish it……….today for me toplay games
    A/ is warm B/ are warm C/ were warm D/ am warm
    98/ Remember …………..give my love to everybody.
    A/ on B/ for C/ of D/ to
    99/ Keep silent please ! Listen ………..my explanation .
    A/ to B/ for C/ at D/ in to
    100/ I am looking forward to……………you some day .
    A/ seeing B/ saw C/ see D/ sees

101/ Mary and Peter will go to the movie theater………………..
    A/ now B/ yesterday C/ tomorrow D/ today
    102/ Tom is doing his homework ………………………………….
    A/ today B/ tomorrow C/ yesterday D/ now
    103/ If it does not rain this afternoon, I ……………..to GiaLai .
    A/ will go B/ did go C/ have gone D/ has gone
    104/ When I was having dinner. , my friend …………..yesterday
    A/ come B/ came C/to come D/ coming
    105/ Hoa Learns English badly . She wishes she ………..it well
    A/ learned B/to learn C/learning D/ learns
    106/ I ……………understand the lesson yesterday because my friends were noisy.
    A/ do not B/ does not C/ am not D/ did not
    107/ English is………….all over the world by many people.
    A/ spoken B/ speaks C/ speaking D/ spoke
    108/ I did not ……………..play football when I was young
    A/ used to B/ use to C/ using to D/ used to be
    109/ Nam said that he …………..hungry then.
    A/ is B/ are C/ were D/ was
    110/ Mr. Pike is very proud…………..his son.
    A/ on B/ in C/ to D/ of

Type II. Finish the second sentences with the same meanings as the first ones:
    1. Is Big Ben in England ? Hoa asked me if Big Ben was in England.
    2. My father painted this gate five days ago.This gate was painted by my father five days ago.
    3. Quan ate this cake.This cake was eaten by Quan.
    4. People have used this bridge many years.This bridge has been used many years.
    5. She said to me, “ don’t forget to post this letter.”She reminded me of posting that letter.
    6. Is Mount Everest the highest mountain in the world?.Nam asked Ba if Mount Everest was the highest mountain in the world.
    7. The boy said “ I must go now”.The boy said he had to go then.
    8. Nam said, “ I will live in London next week”.Nam said he would live in London the next week.
    9. “You should study harder, Tim ” Miss Jackson said. Miss Jackson said Tim should study harder.
    10. Lan gets up early. She wants to go to school on time. ( so as to ) Lan gets up early so as to go to school on time.

11. She is intelligent and clever. She can solve this difficult problem ( Enough )She is intelligent and clever enough to solve this difficult problem.
    12. Ba’s father works hard. He wants to earn lots of money. ( in order to )Ba’s father works hard in order to earn lots of money.
    13. Ha cleans the ceiling everyday ( passive ) The ceiling is cleaned by Ha everyday.
    14. People speak English and Chinese in over the world. ( passive ) English and Chinese are spoken in over the world.
    15. The painter painted this school gate. ( passive ) This school gate was painted by the painter.
    16. Tuan wrote a letter last night ( passive ) A letter was written by Tuan last night.
    17.The weather is fine. We can go out. ( Enough ) The weather is fine enough for us to go out.
    18.The question is difficult. I can not answer it. ( Enough ) The question is not easy enough for me to answer.
    19.The dress was short. Noone could wear it. ( Enough ) The dress was not long enough to wear.
    20. Ba is very young. He can’t ride a car. ( Enough ) Ba is not old enough to ride a car.

21. “Why don’t you put your luggage under the seat?” He asked.He suggested that i put my luggage under the seat.
    22. I haven’t eaten this kind of food. This is the first time............before. (sao lại có before ở cuối câu bạn nhỉ!!!)
    23."I can swim"she said-->She said she could swim.
    24 The cafe has a lot of tables =>There are a lot of tables in the cafe.
    25.If John doesn’t change his way, he will end up in prison => Unless John changes his way, he will end up in prison.
    26.The English exercise was so difficult that t couldn’t do it => The English exercise was too difficult for me to do.
    27.A French engineer designed this bridge => This bridge was designed by a French engineer.
    28.I can’t swim as far as Jane => Jane can swim farther than i can.
    29.It was such an awful meal that we complained to the waiter =>The meal was so awful that we complained to the waiter.
    30.They have built the supermarket for 2 years now => The supermarket has been built for 2 years now.

31.They walked to the beach in 2 hours => It took them 2 hours to walk to the beach.
    32.Pat is the tallest in the class No one in the class is taller than Pat.
    33.She started working as a secretary five years ago => She has worked as a secretary for five years.
    34.The man is my new teacher. He is teaching in the class 6 E. The man who is teaching in the class 6E, is my new teacher.
    35. Do you know the place ? We visited that place last year.Do you know the place where we visited last year.

Type III.. Supply the correct verb form
    1. Does she often (listen ) listen to music at night ?
    2. My father ( watch ) is watching Joo Mong film at the moment.
    3. He ( not give ) did not give a nice gift to his girl friend last week.
    4. Ngan ( ride ) rode a new bike to school this early morning.
    5. Does he often (watch ) watch TV after dinner ?
    6. My parents ( read ) are reading newspapers at the moment.
    7. I ( not see ) have not seen my close friends since 2005.
    8. My family ( live ) has lived in Chu Se for 10 years.
    9. I (not meet) did not meet Nam’s father at the post office last night.
    10.Did Nga ( write ) write a letter last night ?

11. Nam ( buy ) bought a yellow cap yesterday.
    12. My sister often ( ride ) rides a new bike to school everyday.
    13.Does he often (watch ) watch TV after dinner ?
    14. My sister often ( finish ) finishes her homework before meals.
    15. He ( not see ) has not seen his close friends since 2005.
    16. Ngan ( buy ) bought a yellow cap yesterday.
    17. She ( ride ) rides a new bike to school everyday.
    18. I ( do ) am doing my homework now.
    19. They (not meet) did not meet their friends at the movie theater last night.
    20. Lan’s sister always ( brush ) brushes her teeth after dinner.

21. They (not see) did not see their old friends last time.
    22.Nga (do ) is doing her homework now.
    23. We ( play ) were playing soccer at 4.30 yesterday.
    24.Will your family ( visit ) visit Nha Trang nextweek ?
    25. My father often ( get ) gets up at 5.30 everyday.
    26. While I ( do ) was doing my homework, the light ( go ) went out.
    27. He ( write ) wrote this essay last night.
    28. Ngan always ( go ) goes to school on time.
    29. I (not meet) haven't meet my old friends for 3 years.
    30.Our teachers (explain ) are explaining the lessons now.

31. Did you ( meet )meet Mai’s father at the post office yesterday ? Yes, I did.
    32.Does he often (do) do his homework after dinner ?Yes, he does.
    33. Look ! The policeman ( catch ) is catching the thief.
    34. While I ( do ) was doing my homework, the light ( turn ) turned off.
    35 . Yesterday Nam ( go ) went to Pleiku to buy some books .
    36. Look ! The child ( run ) is running after the thief .
    37. I ( not / see ) haven't seen Lan for 4 months .
    38. Mai ( buy ) will buy a dictionary tomorrow.

Type IV: Choose the words to fill in the blank of the following sentence
    Here you are – here it is – after – before – although – made of – made in – how – by what – so many – so much – making – the same – could I – I’d like – is – interesting – interested – because – at – on – should – shouldn’t – didn’t have
    • “Could you pass the salt, please” – “Certainly, here you are
    • “How do you go to work?” – “By bus”
    • This bracelet is made of silver
    • Try to avoid making him angry
    After the evening meal, they went straight to bed
    • you should look after your teeth and not eat so much Sweets
    Although I was born in Angland, I grew up mostly in Australia
    • “Are you leaving?” – “yes, bit I wish didn't have to go”
    • “My school bag’s the same as your’
    • “Hello .... to speak to Prof. Raymond Bake, please” (Could i speak...!)
    • We should brush our teeth at least twice a day
    • This book has a very interesting introduction
    • I fell asleep because the film was so boring
    • In the past, people got married at quite an early age.
    • To be a good teacher is always what I want to

Type V:Use the following sets of words and phrases to write completes sentences
    1.weather / be / so bad / we can not / go out => The weather is so bad that we can not go out.
    2.children / watch / television / room / at the moment => The children are watching TV in the room at the moment.
    3.I / not see / doctor / last Sunday => I didn't see the doctor last Sunday.
    4.We / enjoy / listen / pop music => We enjoy listening to pop music.
    5.this tea / hot / me / drink => This tea is so hot for me to drink.
    6.you / ever / be / London ? => Have you ever been to London?
    7.If / I / be / you / I / not buy / that car => If i were you, i would not buy that car.
    8.my father / drive / carefully / than / my brother => My father drives more carefully than my brother.
    9.how long / it take her / get / office / every day ?=> How long does it take her to get her office everyday?
    10.he / learn / English / two years-> He has learned English for two years.

Type VI:
    1. She is afraid of _______ the test to fail /failed /failing /fail
    2.I was tired _____ watching the children playing with /of /in /at
    3.Tim is ______ I am so old as /as old as /older as /as older as
    4.If you were me, what ______ ? will you do /did you do /would you do /are you going to do
    5. My brother can’t play tomorrow, and ______ neither can I /either can I /neither I can /I can’t too
    6. There _____ no rain here since last month Is/has been /did /was
    7.She spoke much more fluently than I _____ was /am /did /will be
    7. Mr. Sminth said he would come, but he ______ yet did not come /had not come /does not come /has not come
    8. She’s been a teacher _____ 1992 in /for /ever /since
    9. What _____ at nine o’clock last night ? did you do /you did /you were doing /were you doing
    10. He went _________ everyday as a boy to boat /boating /playing boat /to play a boat
    11. My sister had a baby daughter yesterday and she is my first ______ nephew /cousin /niece /relation
    12. When you come to stay, ______ some warm clothes. It’s cold here bring /carry /Take /Look for
    13. “you’re late”, he said “I think the bus _____ already” went /was going /has gone /goes
    14. That man is _____ deaf to hear what we say so /too /enough /not
    phew.......chắc cận thêm mấy độ nữa rồi quá, mai mốt bạn cho đề rơ hơn tí nha bạn, khó nh́n quá
    à mà cái này sao lại post bên đây, bài tập lớp 8 mà
    Sửa lần cuối bởi yarrow yarrow : 04-12-2009 lúc 10:12 PM

Học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao

Lớp học OFFLINE của TiengAnh.com.vn

Ngữ pháp, Ngữ âm, Giao tiếp, Luyện thi TOEIC

Bạn muốn chat tiếng anh

www.ChatTiengAnh.com

Chat bằng tiếng Anh, luyện tiếng Anh

Đề tài tương tự

1. thich tieng anh but dot tieng anh
    By Đoàn Thị Thùy Vân in forum Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh
    Trả lời: 1
    Bài cuối: 17-10-2010, 09:45 PM
  2. lam sao biet trinh do tieng anh cua minh ra sao mac du em co 1 it von tieng anh
    By yoyounntt2154 in forum Nội quy- Thắc mắc- Hỏi đáp
    Trả lời: 3
    Bài cuối: 02-09-2008, 09:03 PM
  3. whitesmoke enrichment qua noi tieng de luyen viet tieng anh
    By khanhkone in forum Kỹ năng Viết
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài cuối: 25-11-2007, 08:40 AM
  4. ++hoc tieng anh qua chat voi nguoi dep-vcd+phan mem hoc tieng han quoc cuc hay
    By khanhkone in forum Chia sẻ tài liệu học tập
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài cuối: 04-06-2007, 02:15 PM

Quyền sử dụng diễn đàn