Đề tài: Unit 7 (Answers p9)

Tham gia ngày
    Jul 2010
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 449 lần

Mặc định Unit 7:Number of Americans Studying Abroad Continues to Rise

Unit 7: Number of Americans Studying Abroad Continues to Rise

I’m Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English Education Report.

Last week, in the United States, the Institute of International Education …released(1) its yearly…(2) report. "Open Doors…(3) Two Thousand Five" shows continued…(4) record growth in the number of…(5) American students …who(6) study in à…foreign country(7).

The I.I.E…(8) report says the number increased…(9) by almost ten percent in the two thousand three-two thousand four…school year(10). This …brought(11) the number of Americans studying in another country to more than one hundred ninety one thousand…(12). The increase the year before…(13) was …eight and one half percent(14).

[Interested] Interest (15) in foreign study has increased …for years(16). But I.I.E. …officials (17) say it has [take it on]taken on (18) greater [important]importance(19) since the …terrorist attacks(20) of September eleventh, two thousand one.

The …[New Interested] newest (21) report says sixty-one percent of the students went to Europe…(22). But study in China increased by [nineteen percent]ninety percent(23) from the year before. And study in India…(24) increased by sixty-five percent. Study in Africa, the [Middles] Middle East…(25) and [North] Latin…(26) America, including [Cuban]Cuba(27), also increased.

The report says that … [where] while(28) more Americans are studying abroad, they [are standed] are staying…(29) for shorter…(30) periods of time. Six percent went for [a four]a full(31) school year. Thirty-eight percent went for half a year…(32). And fifty-six percent went for a shorter…term(33).
    The report says …New York(34) University has the largest…(35) number of students abroad. Michigan State…(36) University is second this year, …followed(37) by the University of California,Los Angeles…(38).

Ten small of…(39) schools each [send]sent(40) more than forty percent of their students abroad last year. The …list(41) includes Carleton College in Minnesota…(42), Elon University in North…(43) Carolina and Lewis and Clark College in Oregon…(44).

Recently…(45), Goucher College in Baltimore, Maryland, announced that it [was required]will require(46) all of its students to study abroad. Goucher will be one of the first American colleges…(47) to require at least [three which]three weeks(48) of study in another country. Goucher says it will provide every student with one thousand two hundred dollars…(49) in travel money to help pay the…costs(50).

The …president(51) of Goucher is Sandy…(52) Ungar, a former …(53) VOA director…(54). Mister Ungar says American colleges must help students [expend] expand…(55) the ways they see the word…(56). And, he says, colleges must help change…(57) the way other nations see Americans.

This VOA Special English Education Report was written by Nancy…(58) Steinbach. Listen …next week(59) for a report about foreign students…(60) studying in the United States. Internet users can read and listen to our reports at voaspecialenglish.com. I’m Faith Lapidus.

Điểm: 6.5
    Trích Nguyên văn bởi Maroon_Opal Xem bài viết
    Cách tính điểm như sau:
    Điểm = (số câu đúng x 10) / 60

Facebook Group Học tiếng Anh MIỄN PHÍ

Tham gia ngày
    Oct 2010
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 277 lần

Mặc định

Trích Nguyên văn bởi Maroon_Opal Xem bài viết
    Good morning ^^

Bài nghe kỳ này có rất nhiều tên tiểu bang ở Mỹ, hy vọng là các bạn nghe được. Không nghe ra cũng cố mà t́m cách để viết cho đúng nhé

Number of Americans Studying Abroad Continues to Rise
    or download here

Last week, in the United States, the Institute of International Education …released(1) its …yearly(2) report. "Open …doors(3) Two Thousand Five" shows …continued(4) record growth …in the number of(5) American students …who(6) study in a…foreign country(7).

The …IIE(8) report says the number …increased(9) by almost ten percent in the two thousand three-two thousand four…school-year(10). This …brought(11) the number of Americans studying in another country to more than …191.000(12). The increase …the year before(13) was …eight and one half percent(14).

…interest(15) in foreign study has increased …for years(16). But I.I.E. …officials(17) say it has …taken on(18) greater …importantance(19) since the …terrorist attacks (20) of September eleventh, two thousand one.

The …newest(21) report says sixty-one percent of the students went to …Europe(22). But study in China increased by …90 percent(23) from the year before. And study in …India(24) increased by sixty-five percent. Study in Africa, the …middle east(25) and latin…(26) America, including…cuba(27), also increased.

The report says that while…(28) more Americans are studying abroad, they are staying…(29) for …shorter(30) periods of time. Six percent went for …a full(31) school year. Thirty-eight percent went for half a year…(32). And fifty-six percent went for a shorter…term(33).
    The report says Newyork…(34) University has the …largest(35) number of students abroad. Michigan …state(36) University is second this year, follow…(37) by the University of California,…LA(38).

Ten …smaller(39) schools each …sent(40) more than forty percent of their students abroad last year. The …list(41) includes Carleton College in…(42), Elon University in …North (43) Carolina and Lewis and Clark College in …origan(44).

…Recently(45), Goucher College in Baltimore, Maryland, announced that it will require…(46) all of its students to study abroad. Goucher will be one of the first American …colleges(47) to require at least …three-weeks(48) of study in another country. Goucher says it will provide every student with …1200 USD(49) in travel money to help pay the costs…(50).

The …president(51) of Goucher is …Sandy(52) Ungar, a …former(53) VOA…director(54). Mister Ungar says American colleges must help students …expand(55) the ways they see the…world(56). And, he says, colleges must help …change(57) the way other nations see Americans.

This VOA Special English Education Report was written by NAncy…(58) Steinbach. Listen …next week(59) for a report about …foreign(60) studying in the United States. Internet users can read and listen to our reports at voaspecialenglish.com. I’m Faith Lapidus.

Have fun & do a good job ^^

Đáp án

Lich khai giang TOEIC Academy

Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2012
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 438 lần

Mặc định

Last week, in the United States, the Institute of International Education released…(1) its yearly…(2) report. "Open doors…(3) Two Thousand Five" shows …continual(4) record growth in the number of…(5) American students who…(6) study in a…fond country(7).

The …I.I.E(8) report says the number increased…(9) by almost ten percent in the two thousand three-two thousand four…school year(10). This broad of…(11) the number of Americans studying in another country to more than 191000…(12). The increase the year before…(13) was 8 and one half percent…(14).

…interest(15) in foreign study has increased for years…(16). But I.I.E. officials…(17) say it has …taken on a(18) greater importance…(19) since the …(20) of September eleventh, two thousand one.

The newest…(21) report says sixty-one percent of the students went to Europe…(22). But study in China increased by …90 percent(23) from the year before. And study in india…(24) increased by sixty-five percent. Study in Africa, the middle east…(25) and …north(26) America, including huber…(27), also increased.

The report says that now…(28) more Americans are studying abroad, they …are staying(29) for shorter …(30) periods of time. Six percent went for a forth…(31) school year. Thirty-eight percent went for a half of year…(32). And fifty-six percent went for a shorter…term(33).
    The report says new york…(34) University has the largest…(35) number of students abroad. Michigan state…(36) University is second this year, …followed(37) by the University of California,los angeles…(38).

Ten smaller…(39) schools each …sent(40) more than forty percent of their students abroad last year. The list…(41) includes Carleton College in…(42), Elon University in …(43) Carolina and Lewis and Clark College in …(44).

…recently(45), Goucher College in Baltimore, Maryland, announced that it …would require(46) all of its students to study abroad. Goucher will be one of the first American colleges…(47) to require at least …three weeks(48) of study in another country. Goucher says it will provide every student with 1200 dollars…(49) in travel money to help pay the course…(50).

The …president(51) of Goucher is …sandy(52) Ungar, a former…(53) VOA…director(54). Mister Ungar says American colleges must help students expand…(55) the ways they see the world…(56). And, he says, colleges must help change…(57) the way other nations see Americans.

This VOA Special English Education Report was written by nassy…(58) Steinbach. Listen next week…(59) for a report about …foriegn students(60) studying in the United States. Internet users can read and listen to our reports at voaspecialenglish.com. I’m Faith Lapidus.

Thi thử TOEIC MIỄN PHÍ

Thi thử TOEIC tại TOEIC Academy

Thi thử như thi thật, đề thi sát đề thật

Ôn thi TOEIC miễn phí

www.OnThiTOEIC.vn

Ôn thi TOEIC trực tuyến miễn phí với TOEIC Academy

Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2012
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

admin ơi , ḿnh là thành viên mới , sao down về dc dza , ḿnh chẳng bik ntn nữa , giúp ḿnh với ^^

Học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao

Lớp học OFFLINE của TiengAnh.com.vn

Ngữ pháp, Ngữ âm, Giao tiếp, Luyện thi TOEIC

English to Vietnamese translation

Trang 16 / 16 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên ... 613141516

Đề tài tương tự

1. unit 74 (Answers p2)
    By Maroon_Opal in forum Special English - Weekly Exercise
    Trả lời: 21
    Bài cuối: 08-12-2008, 09:52 PM