Oct 2006
    Nơi cư ngụ
    HCM City
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 3,887 lần

Arrow Unit 7 (Answers p9)

Good morning ^^

Bài nghe kỳ này có rất nhiều tên tiểu bang ở Mỹ, hy vọng là các bạn nghe được. Không nghe ra cũng cố mà tìm cách để viết cho đúng nhé

Number of Americans Studying Abroad Continues to Rise
    or download here

I’m Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English Education Report.

Last week, in the United States, the Institute of International Education …(1) its …(2) report. "Open …(3) Two Thousand Five" shows …(4) record growth …(5) American students …(6) study in a…(7).

The …(8) report says the number …(9) by almost ten percent in the two thousand three-two thousand four…(10). This …(11) the number of Americans studying in another country to more than …(12). The increase …(13) was …(14).

…(15) in foreign study has increased …(16). But I.I.E. …(17) say it has …(18) greater …(19) since the …(20) of September eleventh, two thousand one.

The …(21) report says sixty-one percent of the students went to …(22). But study in China increased by …(23) from the year before. And study in …(24) increased by sixty-five percent. Study in Africa, the …(25) and …(26) America, including…(27), also increased.

The report says that …(28) more Americans are studying abroad, they …(29) for …(30) periods of time. Six percent went for …(31) school year. Thirty-eight percent went for …(32). And fifty-six percent went for a shorter…(33).
    The report says …(34) University has the …(35) number of students abroad. Michigan …(36) University is second this year, …(37) by the University of California,…(38).

Ten …(39) schools each …(40) more than forty percent of their students abroad last year. The …(41) includes Carleton College in…(42), Elon University in …(43) Carolina and Lewis and Clark College in …(44).

…(45), Goucher College in Baltimore, Maryland, announced that it …(46) all of its students to study abroad. Goucher will be one of the first American …(47) to require at least …(48) of study in another country. Goucher says it will provide every student with …(49) in travel money to help pay the…(50).

The …(51) of Goucher is …(52) Ungar, a …(53) VOA…(54). Mister Ungar says American colleges must help students …(55) the ways they see the…(56). And, he says, colleges must help …(57) the way other nations see Americans.

This VOA Special English Education Report was written by …(58) Steinbach. Listen …(59) for a report about …(60) studying in the United States. Internet users can read and listen to our reports at voaspecialenglish.com. I’m Faith Lapidus.

Have fun & do a good job ^^

Đáp án
    Sửa l̀n cúi bởi Maroon_Opal : 31-03-2007 lúc 10:18 PM

Facebook Group Học tiếng Anh MIỄN PH

2. 11 thnh vin cm ơn Maroon_Opal v bi viết hữu ch

Đặng Thy Trang (09-03-2011),9x_xxten_hotboy_ss (04-08-2010),AmAnh (21-08-2012),n.ha (07-08-2010),ng thị anh thư (01-10-2008),quangtrungnc (09-09-2010),thuymaidong (14-09-2007),tiendathatay123 (02-07-2008),TRAN THI DU (20-04-2007),vuvangck2 (21-09-2010),yoyonguyenhoang (21-10-2008)

Tham gia ngy
    Oct 2006
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 4 lần

Mặc định

Im Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English Education Report.

Last week, in the United States, the Institute of International Education released(1) its yearly(2) report. "Open doors(3) Two Thousand Five" shows continued(4) record growth in the number of(5) American students who(6) study in aforeign country(7).

The IIE(8) report says the number increases(9) by almost ten percent in the two thousand three-two thousand four shool year(10). This broad(11) the number of Americans studying in another country to more than one hundred ninety-one thousand(12). The increase the year before(13) was eight and one half percent(14).

Interest(15) in foreign study has increased for years(16). But I.I.E. officials(17) say it has taken on(18) greater importance(19) since the terrible attacks(20) of September eleventh, two thousand one.

The new this(21) report says sixty-one percent of the students went to Europe(22). But study in China increased by ninety percent(23) from the year before. And study in India(24) increased by sixty-five percent. Study in Africa, the Middle East(25) and nar (26) America, includingCuba(27), also increased.

The report says that more and(28) more Americans are studying abroad, they are staying(29) for short of(30) periods of time. Six percent went for a full(31) school year. Thirty-eight percent went for half a year (32). And fifty-six percent went for a shorterterm(33).
    The report says New York(34) University has the lagest(35) number of students abroad. Michigan state(36) University is second this year, fallowed(37) by the University of California, Losgelest(38).

Ten smaller(39) schools each sends(40) more than forty percent of their students abroad last year. The list(41) includes Carleton College inMinite Solder(42), Elon University in North Liner(43) Carolina and Lewis and Clark College in Origan(44). ( may cai tieu bang nghe khong co ra duoc cai gi ca )

Recently(45), Goucher College in Baltimore, Maryland, announced that it would require(46) all of its students to study abroad. Goucher will be one of the first American colleges(47) to require at least three weeks(48) of study in another country. Goucher says it will provide every student with one thousand two hundred dollars(49) in travel money to help pay thecourses(50).

The president(51) of Goucher is Sandy(52) Ungar, a former(53) VOA director(54). Mister Ungar says American colleges must help students expand(55) the ways they see theworld(56). And, he says, colleges must help change(57) the way other nations see Americans.

This VOA Special English Education Report was written by Nancy(58) Steinbach. Listen next week(59) for a report about foreign(60) studying in the United States. Internet users can read and listen to our reports at voaspecialenglish.com. Im Faith Lapidus.

Lich khai giang TOEIC Academy

4. Thnh vin sau cm ơn catbuitriam v bi viết hữu ch

vuthanhmailan (20-12-2007)

Tham gia ngy
    Nov 2006
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

Anh Admin ui, cứu đi, em ko nghe được, huhuh..........

Thi thử TOEIC MIỄN PH

Thi thử TOEIC tại TOEIC Academy

Thi thử như thi thật, đề thi st đề thật

n thi TOEIC miễn ph

www.OnThiTOEIC.vn

n thi TOEIC trực tuyến miễn ph với TOEIC Academy

Tham gia ngy
    Nov 2006
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

I can't download this exercise. Help me, pls.

Học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao

Lớp học OFFLINE của TiengAnh.com.vn

Ngữ php, Ngữ m, Giao tiếp, Luyện thi TOEIC

English to Vietnamese translation

Tham gia ngy
    Nov 2006
    Nơi cư ngụ
    H nội
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

Last week, in the United States, the Institute of International Education released…(1) its yearly…(2) report. "Open doors…(3) Two Thousand Five" shows continued…(4) record growth in a number of…(5) American students who …(6) study in a foreign country.(7).

The I.I.E …(8) report says the number increased…(9) by almost ten percent in the two thousand three-two thousand four…school year.(10). This broad …(11) the number of Americans studying in another country to more than one hundred ninety one thousand …(12). The increase the year before…(13) was eight and one half percent…(14).

Interest…(15) in foreign study has increased for years…(16). But I.I.E officials. …(17) say it has taken on…(18) greater importance …(19) since the terrorist attacks…(20) of September eleventh, two thousand one.

The newest…(21) report says sixty-one percent of the students went to Europe…(22). But study in China increased by …ninety percent (23) from the year before. And study in India…(24) increased by sixty-five percent. Study in Africa, the Middleast…(25) and North…(26) America, including…Cuba(27), also increased.

The report says that When…(28) more Americans are studying abroad, they are staying…(29) for shorter…(30) periods of time. Six percent went for a full…(31) school year. Thirty-eight percent went for half a year…(32). And fifty-six percent went for a shorter term…(33)
    The report says NewYork…(34) University has the largest…(35) number of students abroad. Michigan state ‘s…(36) University is second this year, followed…(37) by the University of California, Los Angeles…(38).

Ten smaller…(39) schools each sent…(40) more than forty percent of their students abroad last year. The list…(41) includes Carleton College in Minnesota…(42), Elon University in North…(43) Carolina and Lewis and Clark College in Oregon…(44).

Recently…(45), Goucher College in Baltimore, Maryland, announced that it will require…(46) all of its students to study abroad. Goucher will be one of the first American colleges…(47) to require at least three weeks …(48) of study in another country. Goucher says it will provide every student with one thousand two hundred dollars…(49) in travel money to help pay the costs…(50).

The president…(51) of Goucher is Sandy…(52) Ungar, a fomer…(53) VOA director…(54). Mister Ungar says American colleges must help students expand(53) the ways they see the world…(56). And, he says, colleges must help change…(57) the way other nations see Americans.

This VOA Special English Education Report was written by Nancy…(58) Steinbach. Listen next week…(59) for a report about foreign…(60) studying in the United States. Internet users can read and listen to our reports at voaspecialenglish.com. I’m Faith Lapidus.

Have fun & do a good job ^^
    Sửa l̀n cúi bởi haonhat : 28-11-2006 lúc 11:26 AM

Tham gia ngy
    Mar 2006
    Nơi cư ngụ
    Texas, US
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 5,817 lần

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi acc_legia
    Anh Admin ui, cứu đi, em ko nghe được, huhuh..........
    Mnh cứ như l hiệp sĩ ấy, tuần no cũng vậy, cứ đến thứ 3 l ra tay cứu gip.

Ai khng nghe được th lm theo 1 trong 2 cch sau nh:

2. Kch chuột phải vo đy, chọn mục Save Target as để download về

Tham gia ngy
    Nov 2006
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

Last week, in the United States, the Institute of International Education release its yearly report. "Open doors Two Thousand Five" shows continue record growth in the number of American students who study in a foreign country.

The IIE report says the number increased by almost ten percent in the two thousand three-two thousand four school year. This abroad the number of Americans studying in another country to more than 191000. The increase the year before was eight and one half percent.

Interested in foreign study has increased four years. But I.I.E. efectsor say it has techinol greater importance since the teriod the task of September eleventh, two thousand one.

The newest report says sixty-one percent of the students went to Europe. But study in China increased by 90 percent from the year before. And study in India increased by sixty-five percent. Study in Africa, the midless and let America, including cubber, also increased.

The report says that there are more Americans are studying abroad, they are studying for shorter periods of time. Six percent went for afford school year. Thirty-eight percent went for half a year. And fifty-six percent went for a shorter train.
    The report says New York University has the largest number of students abroad. Michigan State University is second this year, follow by the University of California, Morgangelles..

Ten smallest schools each send more than forty percent of their students abroad last year. The lists includes Carleton College in Minissoulder, Elon University in North Carolina and Lewis and Clark College in Oregan.

Recently, Goucher College in Baltimore, Maryland, announced that it was required all of its students to study abroad. Goucher will be one of the first American colleges to require at least three weeks of study in another country. Goucher says it will provide every student with 1200 USD in travel money to help pay the costs.

The president of Goucher is Sandy Ungar, a former VOA director. Mister Ungar says American colleges must help students expend the ways they see the world. And, he says, colleges must help train the way other nations see Americans.

This VOA Special English Education Report was written by Natty Steinbach. Listen next week for a report about foreign students studying in the United States. Internet users can read and listen to our reports at voaspecialenglish.com. I’m Faith Lapidus.

Tham gia ngy
    Oct 2006
    Nơi cư ngụ
    HCM City
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 3,887 lần

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi tuanlong
    Mnh cứ như l hiệp sĩ ấy, tuần no cũng vậy, cứ đến thứ 3 l ra tay cứu gip.

Ai khng nghe được th lm theo 1 trong 2 cch sau nh:

2. Kch chuột phải vo đy, chọn mục Save Target as để download về
    ờ, khng hiểu sao chuyện g mọi người cũng ro admin thế ko biết ^^ ai biểu lm admin chi ^^

M admin oai, 2 cch của admin th cch no cũng download được hết, m 2 đường link cũng i hệt nhau lun

Tham gia ngy
    Nov 2006
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

I turn in my homework

Last week, in the United States, the Institute of International Education(1)released its yearly(2) report. "Open door(3) Two Thousand Five" shows continued(4) record growth in the number of(5) American students who(6) study in aforeign country(7).

The I.I.E(8) report says the number increased(9) by almost ten percent in the two thousand three-two thousand fourschool year(10). This prove(11) the number of Americans studying in another country to more than 191000(12). The increase the year before(13) was eight and a half percent(14).

Interested(15) in foreign study has increased four years(16). But I.I.E. offcials(17) say it has take it on(18) greater important(19) since the (20) of September eleventh, two thousand one.

The newest(21) report says sixty-one percent of the students went to Europe(22). But study in China increased by 90%(23) from the year before. And study in India(24) increased by sixty-five percent. Study in Africa, the ... (25) and (26) America, includingCuba(27), also increased.

The report says that (28) more Americans are studying abroad, they are stand(29) for a short of (30) periods of time. Six percent went for a full(31) school year. Thirty-eight percent went for half a year(32). And fifty-six percent went for a shorterterm(33).
    The report says New York (34) University has the a largest(35) number of students abroad. Michigan State(36) University is second this year, follow(37) by the University of California, (38).

Ten smaller(39) schools each sends(40) more than forty percent of their students abroad last year. The list(41) includes Carleton College inMinisausa(42), Elon University in North(43) Carolina and Lewis and Clark College in Origin(44).

Recently(45), Goucher College in Baltimore, Maryland, announced that it will require(46) all of its students to study abroad. Goucher will be one of the first American colleges(47) to require at least 3 weeks(48) of study in another country. Goucher says it will provide every student with 1200 $(49) in travel money to help pay thecorse(50).

The president(51) of Goucher is Sandy(52) Ungar, a formal(53) VOAdirection(54). Mister Ungar says American colleges must help students expand(55) the ways they see theworld(56). And, he says, colleges must help change(57) the way other nations see Americans.

This VOA Special English Education Report was written by Nancy(58) Steinbach. Listen next week(59) for a report about foreign(60) studying in the United States. Internet users can read and listen to our reports at voaspecialenglish.com. I’m Faith Lapidus
    Sửa l̀n cúi bởi mr_bone : 28-11-2006 lúc 12:40 PM

Tham gia ngy
    Nov 2006
    Nơi cư ngụ
    Middle of nowhere
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 418 lần

Mặc định

Last week, in the United States, the Institute of International Education (1)releases its (2)yearly report. "Open(3)Doors Two Thousand Five" shows (4)continued record growth (5)in the number of American students (6)who study in a (7)foreign country.

The (8)IIE report says the number (9)increased by almost ten percent in the two thousand three-two thousand four (10)school year. This brought(11) the number of Americans studying in another country to more than (12)191000. The increase (13)the year before was (14)eight and one half percent.

(15)Interested in foreign study has increased (16)for years. But I.I.E. (17)official say it has (18)taken on greater (19)importance since the (20)terrorists’ attacks of September eleventh, two thousand one.

The (21)newest report says sixty-one percent of the students went to (22)Europe. But study in China increased by (23)ninty percent from the year before. And study in (24)India increased by sixty-five percent. Study in Africa, the (25)Middle East and (26)Latin America, including (27)Cuba, also increased.

The report says that (28)while more Americans are studying abroad, they (29)are staying for (30)shorter periods of time. Six percent went for (31)a full school year. Thirty-eight percent went for (32)half a year. And fifty-six percent went for a shorter (33)term.
    The report says (34)New York University has the (35)largest number of students abroad. Michigan (36)State University is second this year, (37)follow by the University of California, (38)Los Angeles.

Ten (39)smaller schools each (40)sets more than forty percent of their students abroad last year. The (41)lists includes Carleton College in (42)blank , Elon University in (43)North Carolina and Lewis and Clark College in (44)blank .

(45)Recently, Goucher College in Baltimore, Maryland, announced that it (46)will require all of its students to study abroad. Goucher will be one of the first American (47)colleges to require at least (48)three weeks of study in another country. Goucher says it will provide every student with (49)one thousand two hundred dollars in travel money to help pay the (50)corses.

The (51)president of Goucher is (52)Andy Ungar, a (53)former VOA (54)director. Mister Ungar says American colleges must help students (55)expand the ways they see the (56)world. And, he says, colleges must help (57)change the way other nations see Americans.

This VOA Special English Education Report was written by (58)Nancy Steinbach. Listen (59)next week for a report about (60)foreign students studying in the United States. Internet users can read and listen to our reports at voaspecialenglish.com. I’m Faith Lapidus.
    Sửa l̀n cúi bởi double1185 : 28-11-2006 lúc 01:15 PM

Trang 1 / 16 123411 ... CuốiCuối

Đ̀ tài tương tự

1. unit 74 (Answers p2)
    By Maroon_Opal in forum Special English - Weekly Exercise
    Trả lời: 21
    Bi cuối: 08-12-2008, 09:52 PM
  2. unit 73 (Answers p2)
    By Maroon_Opal in forum Special English - Weekly Exercise
    Trả lời: 25
    Bi cuối: 06-11-2008, 11:35 PM
  3. Unit 41 (Answers p4)