Trang 1 / 2 12 CuốiCuối
Hiện kết quả 1 đến 10 trong tổng số 16

Đề ti: Gin tiếp chuyển sang trực tiếp!

Tham gia ngy
    Feb 2009
    Nơi cư ngụ
    Mercury
    Bi gửi

Mặc định Gin tiếp chuyển sang trực tiếp!

Put the following into direct speech with the appropriate actuation:

1. She asked if he'd like to go to the concert and I said that I was sure he would.
    2. She told me to look where I was going as the road was full of hotels and was badly lit.
    3. They said that while they were bathing they saw someone examing their clothes.
    4. I asked if she had looked everywhere and she said that she had.
    5. She suggested going him a bottle of wine.
    6. He said that the new carper had arrived and asked where she was to put it.
    7. They offered me some more wine and accepted.
    8. He said that if I found the front door locked I was to go round to the back.
    9. He asked what the weather had been like during my holiday and I said that it had been awful.
    10. He suggested going down to the harbor and seeing if they could hire a boat.
    11. He suggested that Tom and I should go ahead and get the tickets.
    He said that he thought my electric iron was unsafe and advise to have it to seen.
    13. She said that she was surprised to see that the grandfather clock had stopped and asked if anyone had been fidding with it.
    14. I asked her if she'd like to borrow the book but she thanks me and said that she had already read it and hadn't like it very much.
    15. The clerk in the booking offer inquired if I wanted a single or return ticket. I asked if a return was any cheaper. He said it made no diffrence.

Tham gia ngy
    Dec 2008
    Nơi cư ngụ
    Love heaven :)
    Bi gửi

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi Funny Chipmunk Xem bi viết

1. She asked if he'd like to go to the concert and I said that I was sure he would.
    2. She told me to look where I was going as the road was full of hotels and was badly lit.
    3. They said that while they were bathing they saw someone examing their clothes.
    9. He asked what the weather had been like during my holiday and I said that it had been awful.
    He said that he thought my electric iron was unsafe and advise to have it to seen.
    13. She said that she was surprised to see that the grandfather clock had stopped and asked if anyone had been fidding with it.
    14. I asked her if she'd like to borrow the book but she thanks me and said that she had already read it and hadn't like it very much.
    15. The clerk in the booking offer inquired if I wanted a single or return ticket. I asked if a return was any cheaper. He said it made no diffrence.

Mới nhìn cu 1 th́y có v́n đ̀........

Học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao

Lớp học OFFLINE của TiengAnh.com.vn

Ngữ php, Ngữ m, Giao tiếp, Luyện thi TOEIC

Bạn muốn chat tiếng anh

www.ChatTiengAnh.com

Chat bằng tiếng Anh, luyện tiếng Anh

Mặc định

C Vấn Đề Thật

Thi thử TOEIC miễn ph tại TiengAnh.com.vn

Thi thử TOEIC của TiengAnh.com.vn

Thi thử như thi thật, đề thi st đề thật

Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh

www.LuyenTiengAnh.com

Tổng hợp 1000+ bi trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh

Tham gia ngy
    Aug 2008
    Nơi cư ngụ
    Đức Phổ - Quảng Ngi City
    Bi gửi

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi ..::Scorpior::.. Xem bi viết
    Mới nhìn cu 1 th́y có v́n đ̀........
    Cu ny khng c vấn đề gi` đu Scor !
    Cu ny l vừa tường thuật cu hỏi vừa tường thuật cu trả lời lun đ !

Học Tiếng Anh Giao tiếp

www.TiengAnhGiaoTiep.com

Học Tiếng Anh Giao tiếp miễn ph

n thi TOEIC miễn ph

www.OnThiTOEIC.vn

n thi TOEIC trực tuyến miễn ph

Tham gia ngy
    Aug 2008
    Nơi cư ngụ
    Đức Phổ - Quảng Ngi City
    Bi gửi

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi Funny Chipmunk Xem bi viết

Chuyển từ trực tiếp sang gin tiếp th dễ oy` , nhưng chuyển từ gin tiếp sang trực tiếp th chịu !
    C mấy cu trong ny kh w ! Dạng như thế ny tớ chưa lm bao giờ cả !

Học tiếng Anh online thu ph

www.TruongNgoaiNgu.com.vn

Học tiếng Anh online hiệu quả

Tham gia ngy
    Aug 2008
    Nơi cư ngụ
    M Quảng đ ... Welcome :x !!
    Bi gửi

Mặc định

=> She said to him: "Would you like to go to the concert ?". I replied: "I'm sure he will"
    => She said to me: "Please, look where you're going as the road is full of hotels and is badly lit"
    => they said: "While we are bathing, we see someone examing our clothes"
    12. He said that he thought my electric iron was unsafe and advise to have it to seen.
    => rắc rối nhở ^^.. bữa sau lm tp.. tớ ngủ đ

Tham gia ngy
    Dec 2008
    Bi gửi

Post tuong thuat

[quote=Funny Chipmunk;245610]Put the following into direct speech with the appropriate actuation:

---> I said to her : " did you look everywhere." and she told : 'I have? "
    ---> she suggested him : ' let go a bottle of wine."
    ---> he said to me: " the new carper arrived and ask where she was to put it."
    ---> they offered to me:' some more wine and I accepted."
    ---> he said to me :' do you find the front door locked you was to go round to the back
    ---> he told :' what the weather was like during his holiday." - I said to him :" it was awful"

---> he suggested:" tom and I should do ahead and get the tickets."
    ___> he told to me:" I thinks your electric iron was unsafe,... have it to seen.
    ---> she told to
    the grandfather clock:" anyone was fidding with the grandfather clock,I am surprised to see that you clock had stopped .
    ---> I asked her :"would you like
    to borrow the book?" - she said to me:" I read it and didn't like it very much."
    ---> the cledk in the
    booking offer inquired to me :" do you want a single or return ticket?"- I told to him :" is a return any cheaper?". He told to me :' it make no diffrence."

trn l bi lm của mnh c lẽ sai st nhiều v mnh đang bun ngủ( hic...hic), mong moi người chỉ gio

Tham gia ngy
    Jan 2009
    Nơi cư ngụ
    thanhhoa city
    Bi gửi

Mặc định

cu 4 của be bezozo hnh như sai th phải nếu ở cu chuyển của bạn l did th sang cu gin tiếp phải l was/were chứ

Tham gia ngy
    Dec 2008
    Nơi cư ngụ
    Love heaven :)
    Bi gửi

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi diem hang Xem bi viết
    Cu ny khng c vấn đề gi` đu Scor !
    Cu ny l vừa tường thuật cu hỏi vừa tường thuật cu trả lời lun đ !
    tớ l n ko c tn ngữ

VŨ TUẤN HẢI vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đ n Phụ trch Box tiếng Anh lớp 10
    Từng Phụ trch Box tiếng Anh lớp 9, Từng lm Ban cn sự lớp Ngữ php cơ bản Online
    Tham gia ngy
    Jan 2009
    Nơi cư ngụ
    Coffee....Cheers !
    Bi gửi

Mặc định

tớ l n ko c tn ngữ
    Đề cho vậy m cc bạn cứ lm đi nha

Trang 1 / 2 12 CuốiCuối

Đ̀ tài tương tự

1. Hỏi về cch chuyển từ cu trực tiếp sang cu gin tiếp????
    By goose_96 in forum Tiếng Anh khối lớp 8
    Trả lời: 11
    Bi cuối: 30-06-2013, 05:51 PM
  2. Trả lời: 11
    Bi cuối: 15-05-2013, 01:25 PM
  3. Chuyển sang cu gin tiếp.
    By nguyenthanh_ninami in forum Ngữ php tiếng Anh
    Trả lời: 1
    Bi cuối: 05-01-2011, 04:10 PM
  4. cch chuyển đổi cu trực tiếp sang gin tiếp
    By mo_con_249 in forum Tiếng Anh khối Trung học cơ sở v Trung học phổ thng
    Trả lời: 1