Lịch khai giảng cc lớp học OFFLINE 2018

Học tiếng Anh online mọi lc mọi nơi chỉ với 149k

www.OnThiTOEIC.vn - Website n thi TOEIC miễn ph

Facebook Group Học tiếng Anh MIỄN PH

Top 15 Stats
Latest Posts Loading...

Trang 3 / 35 Đầu tinĐầu tin 12345613 ... CuốiCuối
Hiện kết quả 21 đến 30 trong tổng số 350

Đề ti: Unit 1 (Answers p7; Translation p13 by Sarom)

Tham gia ngy
    Oct 2006
    Nơi cư ngụ
    HCM City
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 3,889 lần

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi cuntim
    em ko muon fai down ve em muon nghe online. Co co cach nao ko chi cho em voi
    Vậy th em nhắn tin cho admin (tức anh tuanlong) hỏi gip chị nh, chị khng biết cch no cả.

Lich khai giang TOEIC Academy

Tham gia ngy
    Oct 2006
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 0 lần

Mặc định In this lesson, there are some difficult words for me to hear

Today I will tell about expression (1) using numbers. Let us start with (2) the number one. Numbers can be sticky (3). One the one hand (4), they are simply numbers. On the other hand, they have meanings. I for one (5) use these expressions a lot.

Many people consider themselves number one, the most important (6) person. They are always looking out for number one (7) and taking care of number one (8). It is as if they are the one and only person on Earth (9). Some people however, are not so seft center (10). My brother is such a person. It is true no joke (11). I am not trying to (12) on you.
    First, you have to understand that my brother is (13). He is such a nice (14) person. All his friends like him. They consider him one of the boy (15). Recently, my brother had a best day (16) at the office. It was just one of those days (17). Nothing when (18) right. So he stopped at a local bar (19) -- a drinking (20) place -- after leaving work. My brother planned to have a glass of beer with his friends -- a quick one (21) before he went home. But a quick one (22) turned into one or two, and soon those became one to many (23).
    As my brother was leaving, he ordered a last drink -- one for the road (24). His friends became concerned (25). One by one, they asked him if he was able to ride home (26) safely.

Now my brother is a wide (27) and (28) person. He is at one with himself. He recognized (29) when he has had too much alcohol (30) to drink. So he accepted in offer (31) for a ride home from a female (32) friend.
    At one times (33) in the past, my brother had been in love with this woman. She is a great person -- kind, (34) and intelligent (35) -- all good qualities growed up (36) into one. But certainly (37) their relationship did not work. He always use to (38) say One of these days (40), I am going to marry this girl. But that never happened.

For one thing, she did not love him as much as he loved her. It was just one of those things (41). The situation was (42) and my brother had to excepted (43). But even now, he considers (44) her the one that got (45) away.

However, they are still (46) friends. And because my brother has been (47) kind to her, she felt that one good turn (48) another. He was good (49) to her and she wanted to help him in return (50). So she go (51) him home.

If my brother had driven (52) home from the bar (53) that night, his number (54) would have been up. Something bad would be happened (55) . Thankfully (56) he made it home safely. And, he and the woman are back to square(57) one. They are back to square (58) they start (59) being friends (60).

This VOA Special English program, WORDS AND THEIR STORIES, was read (61) by Jill Moss. Im Faith Lapidus.

Học từ vựng

Tham gia ngy
    Oct 2006
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 0 lần

Mặc định lần đầu tin học online

Em cho c, đy l lần đầu tin em học kiểu ny, v cũng l lần đầu post bi, c j sai, xin c sửa gip, kĩ năng nghe của em cn rất yếu

Now, the VOA Special English program Words and Their Stories.

Today I will tell about expression using numbers. Let us start with the number one. Numbers can be (3). On the one hand, they are simply numbers. On the other hand, they have meanings. Ive want use these expressions a lot.

Many people consider themselves number one, the most important person. They are always looking out for the number one and taking care of number one. It is as if they are the one and only person on earth. Some people however, are not so (10). My brother is such a person. It is true no joke. I am not trying to pour fast one on you.
    First, you have to understand that my brother is one in .... He is such a nice person. All his friends like him. They consider him one of the boys. Recently, my brother had a bad at the office. It was just one of those days. Nothing went right. So he stopped at a local bog-- a tracking place -- after leaving work. My brother planned to have a glass of beer with his friends -- a quick one before he went home. But a quick one turned into one or two, and soon those became one two meaning. As my brother was leaving, he ordered a last drink -- one for the road. His friends became concerned. One by one, they asked him if he was able to drive home safely.

Now my brother is a white and calm person. He is at one with himself. He .(9) when he has had too much (30) to drink. So he excepted and offered for a ride home from a (32) friend.
    As one time in the past, my brother had been in love with this woman. She is a great person -- kind, (34) and intelligent -- all good qualities grown-up into one. But (37) their relationship did not work. He always uses to say One of these days, I am going to marry this girl. But that never happened.

For one thing, she did not love him as much as he loved her. It was just one of those things. The situation was (42) and my brother had to excepted. But even now, he considers her the one that got away.

However, they are still friends. And because my brother had been kind to her, she felt that one good turn deserve another. He was good to her and she wanted to help him and returned. So she drove him home.

If my brother had driven home from the boy that night, his number would have been up. Something bad would have happened . Thankfully he made it home safely. And, he and the woman are (57) one. They are back to (58) they (59) being friends.

This VOA Special English program, WORDS AND THEIR STORIES, was written by Jill Moss. Im Faith Lapidus.

Thi thử TOEIC MIỄN PH

Thi thử TOEIC tại TOEIC Academy

Thi thử như thi thật, đề thi st đề thật

n thi TOEIC miễn ph

www.OnThiTOEIC.vn

n thi TOEIC trực tuyến miễn ph với TOEIC Academy

Tham gia ngy
    Mar 2006
    Nơi cư ngụ
    Texas, US
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 5,819 lần

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi cuntim
    em ko muon fai down ve em muon nghe online. Co co cach nao ko chi cho em voi
    hi cuntim, Nghe online sẽ bị chậm v chất lượng khng tốt bằng download về nghe. M cc file nghe ny cũng nhỏ m, bạn c thể download rất nhanh. Chc vui

Facebook Group Học tiếng Anh MIỄN PH

nguyenhonghanh vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đ n Từng Phụ trch chuyn mục Ngữ php tiếng Anh
    Tham gia ngy
    Oct 2006
    Nơi cư ngụ
    Lapland
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 230 lần

Smile Listening

Đy l bi của em ạ. C chấm gip em nh. Cảm ơn c nhiều ạ. hihihi

Today I will tell about expressions (1) using numbers. Let us start with(2) the number one. Numbers can be tricky(3). On the one hand(4), they are simply numbers. On the other hand, they have meanings. I for one (5) use these expressions a lot.

Many people consider themselves number one, the most important (6) person. They are always looking out for number one (7) and taking care of number one (8). It is as if they are the one and only person on earth (9) . Some people however, are not so self-centered (10). My brother is such a person. It is true no joke (11). I am not trying to pull a fast one(12) on you.
    First, you have to understand that my brother is one in a million (13). He is such a nice (14) person. All his friends like him. They consider him one of the boys (15). Recently, my brother had a bad day (16) at the office. It was just one of those days (17). Nothing went (18) right. So he stopped at a local bar (19) -- a drinking (20) place - after leaving work. My brother planned to have a glass of beer with his friends - a quick one (21) before he went home. But a quick one (22) turned into one or two, and soon those became one two many (23).
    As my brother was leaving, he ordered a last drink- one for the road (24). His friends became concerned (25). One by one, they asked him if he was able to drive at home (26) safely.

Now my brother is a wise (27) and calm(28) person. He is at one with himself. He recognizes (29) when he has had too much alcohol (30) to drink. So he accepted and offer(31) for a ride home from a female (32) friend.
    And one time (33) in the past, my brother had been in love with this woman. She is a great person -- kind, ...(34) and intelligent(35) -- all good qualities throw up (36) into one. But sadly(37) their relationship did not work. He always used to say (38) One of these days (40), I am going to marry this girl. But that never happened.

For one thing, she did not love him as much as he loved her. It was just one of those things(41). The situation was regrettable (42) and my brother had to accepted (43). But even now, he consider (44) her the one that got (45) away.

However, they are still (46) friends. And because my brother had been(47) kind to her, she felt that one good turn deserve(48) another. He was good(49) to her and she wanted to help him in return(50). So she drove(51) him home.

If my brother had driven(52) home from the bar(53) that night, his number(54) would have been up. Something bad would have happened(55) . Thankfully(56) he made it home safely. And, he and the woman are back to square(57) one. They are back to where(58) they started(59) being friends(60).

This VOA Special English program, WORDS AND THEIR STORIES, was created(61) by Jill Moss. Im Faith Lapidus.

Học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao

Lớp học OFFLINE của TiengAnh.com.vn

Ngữ php, Ngữ m, Giao tiếp, Luyện thi TOEIC

English to Vietnamese translation

Tham gia ngy
    Oct 2006
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

Hi Ms Maroon. I like learning English very much and I find that your lesson is great and useful. I hope my listening skill will be improved with your help. Thanks a lot.

Today I will tell about (1)expressions using numbers. Let us (2) star with the number one. Numbers can be (3)stricky. On the one hand(4), they are simply numbers. On the other hand, they have meanings. I for one(5) use these expressions a lot.

Many people consider themselves number one, the most important (6) person. They are always looking out for number one(7) and taking care of number one(8). It is as if they are the one and only person on earth(9). Some people however, are not so sefl-centered(10). My brother is such a person. It is true no jock(11). I am not trying to pull off fast one (12) on you.
    First, you have to understand that my brother is one in a million(13). He is such a nice (14) person. All his friends like him. They consider him one of the boys(15). Recently, my brother had a bad day(16) at the office. It was just one of those days(17). Nothing went(18) right. So he stopped at a local bar(19) -- a drinking (20) place -- after leaving work. My brother planned to have a glass of beer with his friends -- a quick one (21) before he went home. But a quick one (22) turned into one or two, and soon those became one to many (23).
    As my brother was leaving, he ordered a last drink -- one for the road (24). His friends became concerned (25). One by one, they asked him if he was able to drive home (26) safely.

Now my brother is a wise (27) and calm (28) person. He is at one with himself. He recognises (29) when he has had too much alcohol (30) to drink. So he excepted in offer (31) for a ride home from a female (32) friend.
    At one time (33) in the past, my brother had been in love with this woman. She is a great person -- kind, thoughtful(34) and intelligent(35) -- all good qualities rolled up(36) into one. But sadly (37) their relationship did not work. He always used to (38) say One of these days(40), I am going to marry this girl. But that never happened.

For one thing, she did not love him as much as he loved her. It was just one of those things (41). The situation was regrettable(42) and my brother had to excepted(43). But even now, he considers (44) her the one that got (45) away.

However, they are still (46) friends. And because my brother had been (47) kind to her, she felt that one good turn deserves (48) another. He was good (49) to her and she wanted to help him in return (50). So she drove (51) him home.

If my brother had driven (52) home from the bar (53) that night, his number (54) would have been up. Something bad would have happened (55) . Thankfully(56) he made it home safely. And, he and the woman are back to square(57) one. They are back to where (58) they started (59) being friends (60).

This VOA Special English program, WORDS AND THEIR STORIES, was written (61) by Jill Moss. Im Faith Lapidus.

Lich khai giang TOEIC Academy

Tham gia ngy
    Jul 2006
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 12 lần

Mặc định

_Thưa c, c c giới hạn nghe bao lần khng ạ? nay giờ em nghe gần 2 hours, nghe cũng cả 30 lần rồi mới hon thnh nhiu đy nộp cho c đy ạ, c g c sử gip em, cảm ơn c.
    _Trời ạ, em soạn trong Word đng hong rồi, copy ra đy xanh khng ra xanh m đen khng ra đen, đen thui hết, em phải t mu lại từng chữ, ph qu.
    _C vi cu em khng hiểu trong bi ny em c thể hỏi c được khng ạ? cm ơn c.

_Now, the VOA Special English program Words and Their Stories.

Today I will tell about expression(1) using numbers. Let us start with(2) the number one. Numbers can be ?(3). One the one hand(4), they are simply numbers. On the other hand, they have meanings. I for one(5) use these expressions a lot.

Many people consider themselves number one, the most impotant(6) person. They are always looking out for number one(7) and taking care of number one(8). It is as if they are the one and only person on earth(9). Some people however, are not so ?(10). My brother is such a person. It is true no joke(11). I am not trying to ?(12) on you.
    First, you have to understand that my brother is one in a ?(13). He is such a nice(14) person. All his friends like him. They consider him one of the boys(15). Recently, my brother had a bad day(16) at the office. It was just one of those days(17). Nothing went(18) right. So he stopped at a local bar(19) -- a drinking(20) place -- after leaving work. My brother planned to have a glass of beer with his friends -- a quick one(21) before he went home. But a quick one(22) turned into one or two, and soon those became one to many(23).
    As my brother was leaving, he ordered a last drink -- one for the road(24). His friends became ?(25). One by one, they asked him if he be able to drive home(26) safely.

Now my brother is a wild(27) and calm(28) person. He is at one with himself. He recognize(29) when he has had too much alcohol(30) to drink. So he excepted in offer(31) for a ride home from a female(32) friend.
    At one time(33) in the past, my brother had been in love with this woman. She is a great person -- kind, faithful(34) and intelligent(35) -- all good qualities grow up(36) into one. But exactly(37) their relationship did not work. He always used to(38) say One of these days(40), I am going to marry this girl. But that never happened.

For one thing, she did not love him as much as he loved her. It was just one of those things(41). The situation was ?(42) and my brother had to excepted(43). But even now, he considers(44) her the one that got(45) away.

However, they are still(46) friends. And because my brother have been(47) kind to her, she felt that one good turn ?(48) another. He was good(49) to her and she wanted to help him in return(50). So she drove(51) him home.

If my brother had driven home(52) home from the bar(53) that night, his number(54) would have been up. Something bad would happened(55) . Thankfully(56) he made it home safely. And, he and the woman are back to swear(57) one. They are back to where(58) they started(59) being friends(60).

This VOA Special English program, WORDS AND THEIR STORIES, was ?(61) by Jill Moss. Im Faith Lapidus.

Tham gia ngy
    Oct 2006
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 0 lần

Smile Good morning teacher!

Today I will tell about expressions(1) using numbers. Let us start with(2) the number one. Numbers can be tracked(3). On the one hand(4), they are simply numbers. On the other hand, they have meanings. I (5) use these expressions a lot.

Many people consider themselves number one, the most important (6) person. They are always looking out for number 1(7) and taking care of number 1(8). It is as if they are the one and only person on earth(9). Some people however, are not so substant(10). My brother is such a person. It is true no joke(11). I am not trying to pure fast one(12) on you.
    First, you have to understand that my brother is once a milk(13). He is such a nice(14) person. All his friends like him. They consider him one of the poorest(15). Recently, my brother had a bad day(16) at the office. It was just one of those days(17). Nothing went(18) right. So he stopped at a local bar(19) -- a drinking(20) place -- after leaving work. My brother planned to have a glass of beer with his friends -- a quick one(21) before he went home. But a quick one(22) turned into one or two, and soon those became one to many(23).
    As my brother was leaving, he ordered a last drink -- one for the road(24). His friends became conserved(25). One by one, they asked him if he would be able to drive home(26) safely.

Now my brother is a wise(27) and calm(28) person. He is at one with himself. He ...(29) when he has had too much alcohol(30) to drink. So he accepts to offer(31) for a ride home from a female(32) friend.

One time(33) in the past, my brother had been in love with this woman. She is a great person -- kind, (34) and intelligent(35) -- all good qualities grow up(36) into one. But sadly(37) their relationship did not work. He always used to(38) say One of these days(40), I am going to marry this girl. But that never happened.

For one thing, she did not love him as much as he loved her. It was just one of those things(41). The situation was incredible(42) and my brother had to accept it(43). But even now, he considers(44) her the one that got(45) away.

However, they are still(46) friends. And because my brother had been(47) kind to her, she felt that one good turn deserved(48) another. He was good(49) to her and she wanted to help him if returned(50). So she drove(51) him home.

If my brother had driven(52) home from the bar(53) that night, his number(54) would have been up. Something bad would happen(55) . Thankfully(56) he made it home safely. And, he and the woman are back(57) one. They are back to where(58) they started(59) being friends(60).

This VOA Special English program, WORDS AND THEIR STORIES, was written(61) by Jill Moss. Im Faith Lapidus.

Tham gia ngy
    Oct 2006
    Nơi cư ngụ
    HCM City
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 3,889 lần

Mặc định

Trch Nguyn văn bởi Stanley
    _Thưa c, c c giới hạn nghe bao lần khng ạ? nay giờ em nghe gần 2 hours, nghe cũng cả 30 lần rồi mới hon thnh nhiu đy nộp cho c đy ạ, c g c sử gip em, cảm ơn c.
    _Trời ạ, em soạn trong Word đng hong rồi, copy ra đy xanh khng ra xanh m đen khng ra đen, đen thui hết, em phải t mu lại từng chữ, ph qu.
    _C vi cu em khng hiểu trong bi ny em c thể hỏi c được khng ạ? cm ơn c.
    - Bạn nghe 1 lần hay 100 lần th Maroon cũng khng cch no biết được nn cứ thoải mi đi bạn.
    - G trong Word th chỉ cần g th thi bạn ơi, v định dạng ở trong ny khc.
    - C g thắc mắc th bạn cứ nu ra, đến ngy tổng kết Maroon sẽ giải đp hết (trong khả năng c thể) .

Tham gia ngy
    Oct 2006
    Bi gửi
    Cm ơn
    Được cm ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

c ơi, em nghe được đến đu th lm đến đ được khng?
    em nghe km qu, nn nghe mi mới được c một cht thi
    em chỉ ghi ra cc từ cần phải điền được khng?

Trang 3 / 35 Đầu tinĐầu tin 12345613 ... CuốiCuối

Đ̀ tài tương tự

1. Unit 13 (Answers p11- Translation p18)
    By Maroon_Opal in forum Special English - Weekly Exercise
    Trả lời: 178
    Bi cuối: 19-07-2012, 04:49 PM
  2. Unit 63 (Answers p3 - Translation p5)
    Trả lời: 121
    Bi cuối: 25-07-2010, 01:25 PM
  3. Unit 34 (Answers p4, translation p6)
    Trả lời: 65
    Bi cuối: 04-02-2010, 01:41 PM
  4. Unit 62 (Answers p3 - Translation p5)
    Trả lời: 44
    Bi cuối: 22-07-2009, 07:01 AM
  5. Unit 54 (Answers p5 - Translation p8)
    Trả lời: 83
    Bi cuối: 04-08-2008, 08:52 AM

Quyền sử dụng diễn đn