Lịch khai giảng các lớp học OFFLINE tháng 12/2017

Học tiếng Anh online mọi lúc mọi nơi chỉ với 99k

www.OnThiTOEIC.vn - Website Ôn thi TOEIC miễn phí

Facebook Group Học tiếng Anh MIỄN PHÍ

Top 15 Stats
Latest Posts Loading...

Trang 35 / 35 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên ... 2532333435
Hiện kết quả 341 đến 350 trong tổng số 350

Đề tài: Unit 1 (Answers p7; Translation p13 by Sarom)

Tham gia ngày
    Mar 2011
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

chao cac anh chi hom nay la lan dau em moi tham gi.a.nen em xin cac anh chi chĩ dân cho.
    cam on.

Facebook Group Học tiếng Anh MIỄN PHÍ

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2011
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Unhappy

Minh khong the nao download duọc That la buon qua di ( umbers: I, for One, Use These Expressions a Lot

Now, the VOA Special English program Words and Their Stories.

Today I will tell about …(1) using numbers. Let us …(2) the number one. Numbers can be …(3). …(4), they are simply numbers. On the other hand, they have meanings. I …(5) use these expressions a lot.

Many people consider themselves number one, the … (6) person. They are always …(7) and …(8). It is as if they are the one and only person on …(9). Some people however, are not so …(10). My brother is such a person. It is true – …(11). I am not trying to …(12) on you.
    First, you have to understand that my brother is …(13). He is such a …(14) person. All his friends like him. They consider him …(15). Recently, my brother had a …(16) at the office. It was just …(17). Nothing …(18) right. So he stopped at a local …(19) -- a …(20) place -- after leaving work. My brother planned to have a glass of beer with his friends -- a …(21) – before he went home. But a …(22) turned into one or two, and soon those became …(23).
    As my brother was leaving, he ordered a last drink -- one …(24). His friends became …(25). One by one, they asked him if he …(26) safely.

Now my brother is a …(27) and …(28) person. He is at one with himself. He …(29) when he has had too much …(30) to drink. So he …(31) for a ride home from a …(32) friend.
    …(33) in the past, my brother had been in love with this woman. She is a great person -- kind, …(34) and …(35) -- all good qualities …(36) into one. But …(37) their relationship did not work. He always …(38) say “One of …(40), I am going to marry this girl.” But that never happened.

For one thing, she did not love him as much as he loved her. It was just …(41). The situation was …(42) and my brother had to …(43). But even now, he …(44) her the one that …(45) away.

However, they are …(46) friends. And because my brother …(47) kind to her, she felt that one good turn …(48) another. He was …(49) to her and she wanted to help him …(50). So she …(51) him home.

If my brother had …(52) home from the …(53) that night, his …(54) would have been up. Something bad would …(55) . …(56) he made it home safely. And, he and the woman are …(57) one. They are back to …(58) they …(59) – being …(60).

This VOA Special English program, WORDS AND THEIR STORIES, was …(61) by Jill Moss. I’m Faith Lapidus.

Đáp án[/quote]

Lich khai giang TOEIC Academy

Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2011
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Smile

em là thành viên mới, em đă đọc hướng dẫn trước khi vào lớp rồi và làm theo nhưng em không download đươc.nhờ cô chỉ giúp ạh cảm ơn cô nhiu

Thi thử TOEIC MIỄN PHÍ

Thi thử TOEIC tại TOEIC Academy

Thi thử như thi thật, đề thi sát đề thật

Ôn thi TOEIC miễn phí

www.OnThiTOEIC.vn

Ôn thi TOEIC trực tuyến miễn phí với TOEIC Academy

Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2011
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

h́nh như link download bị hỏng hay sao ư, ḿnh cũng ko down đc

Học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao

Lớp học OFFLINE của TiengAnh.com.vn

Ngữ pháp, Ngữ âm, Giao tiếp, Luyện thi TOEIC

English to Vietnamese translation

Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2011
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

chao moi nguoi

Tham gia ngày
    Jul 2010
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 29 lần

Mặc định

Trích Nguyên văn bởi red.lush Xem bài viết
    h́nh như link download bị hỏng hay sao ư, ḿnh cũng ko down đc
    bạn vào phần Tổng hợp các bài nghe của Shihamoni, bạn muốn dl bài nào th́ bấm nút Tải về là đc đó bạn

Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2012
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 438 lần

Mặc định

Today I will tell about expressions…(1) using numbers. Let us …start with(2) the number one. Numbers can be …tracky(3). …on the one hand(4), they are simply numbers. On the other hand, they have meanings. I …for once(5) use these expressions a lot.

Many people consider themselves number one, the …most important (6) person. They are always …looking out for number one(7) and taking care of number one…(8). It is as if they are the one and only person on earth…(9). Some people however, are not so self centered…(10). My brother is such a person. It is true – no joke…(11). I am not trying to pull…fast one(12) on you.
    First, you have to understand that my brother is one in a million…(13). He is such a …nice(14) person. All his friends like him. They consider him …one of the boys(15). Recently, my brother had a bad day…(16) at the office. It was just one of those days …(17). Nothing went …(18) right. So he stopped at a local …bar19) -- a …drinking(20) place -- after leaving work. My brother planned to have a glass of beer with his friends -- a quick one…(21) – before he went home. But a …quick one(22) turned into one or two, and soon those became …one to many(23).
    As my brother was leaving, he ordered a last drink -- one for the road…(24). His friends became …concerned (25). One by one, they asked him if he was able to drive home…(26) safely.

Now my brother is a …wise (27) and calm …(28) person. He is at one with himself. He regconized…(29) when he has had too much …alcohol(30) to drink. So he accepted…an offer (31) for a ride home from a …female(32) friend.
    at one time…(33) in the past, my brother had been in love with this woman. She is a great person -- kind, …(34) and intelligent …(35) -- all good qualities rolled up…(36) into one. But sadly…(37) their relationship did not work. He always …used to(38) say “One of these days…(40), I am going to marry this girl.” But that never happened.

For one thing, she did not love him as much as he loved her. It was just …one of those things(41). The situation was regrettable(42) and my brother had to accepted…(43). But even now, he considered…(44) her the one that got …(45) away.

However, they are still…(46) friends. And because my brother had been…(47) kind to her, she felt that one good turn deserved…(48) another. He was …good(49) to her and she wanted to help him in return…(50). So she drove…(51) him home.

If my brother had driven…(52) home from the bar…(53) that night, his number…(54) would have been up. Something bad would …happen(55) . thankfully…(56) he made it home safely. And, he and the woman are back to …(57) one. They are back to where…(58) they started…(59) – being friends…(60).

This VOA Special English program, WORDS AND THEIR STORIES, was …written(61) by Jill Moss. I’m Faith Lapidus.

Tham gia ngày
    Mar 2012
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 6 lần

Mặc định

Today I will tell about (1)…expressions using numbers. Let us start(2) the number one. Numbers can be …tricky(3). …on the one hand(4), they are simply numbers. On the other hand, they have meanings. I …forward(5) use these expressions a lot.

Many people consider themselves number one, the most … (6) person. They are always looking out for number one…(7) and …taking care of number one(8). It is as if they are the one and only person on …earth(9). Some people however, are not so …(10). My brother is such a person. It is true – no joke…(11). I am not trying to pull…of fast one (12) on you.
    First, you have to understand that my brother is …one in a million(13). He is such a …nice(14) person. All his friends like him. They consider him …one of the boys(15). Recently, my brother had a …bad day (16) at the office. It was just …one of those days(17). Nothing …went(18) right. So he stopped at a local …bar(19) -- a …drink(20) place -- after leaving work. My brother planned to have a glass of beer with his friends -- a quick one…(21) – before he went home. But a quick one…(22) turned into one or two, and soon those became …one to many(23).
    As my brother was leaving, he ordered a last drink -- one for a row…(24). His friends became …concern(25). One by one, they asked him if he was able to drive home…(26) safely.

Now my brother is a wise…(27) and …c (28) person. He is at one with himself. He …recognize(29) when he has had too much …(30) to drink. So he …accepted an offer (31) for a ride home from a …female(32) friend.
    as…(33) in the past, my brother had been in love with this woman. She is a great person -- kind, thoughtfall…(34) and intelligent…(35) -- all good qualities …row up(36) into one. But …sadly(37) their relationship did not work. He always use to…(38) say “One of these days…(40), I am going to marry this girl.” But that never happened.

For one thing, she did not love him as much as he loved her. It was just one of those things…(41). The situation was regretable…(42) and my brother had to …accepted(43). But even now, he consider…(44) her the one that got…(45) away.

However, they are still…(46) friends. And because my brother have been…(47) kind to her, she felt that one good turn diserve …(48) another. He was …good (49) to her and she wanted to help him in return…(50). So she drove…(51) him home.

If my brother had driven…(52) home from the …bar(53) that night, his number…(54) would have been up. Something bad would happen…(55) . thanks for Lee@@…(56) he made it home safely. And, he and the woman are back to square…(57) one. They are back to where…(58) they …started (59) – being …friend(60).

This VOA Special English program, WORDS AND THEIR STORIES, was written…(61) by Jill Moss. I’m Faith Lapidus.

Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2012
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 4 lần

Mặc định

Numbers: I, for One, Use These Expressions a Lot

Today I will tell about …expressions(1) using numbers. Let us start…with (2) the number one. Numbers can be tricky(3). on the one hand…(4), they are simply numbers. On the other hand, they have meanings. I for one…(5) use these expressions a lot.

Many people consider themselves number one, the most important… (6) person. They are always …looking out for number one(7) and taking care of number one…(8). It is as if they are the one and only person on earth…(9). Some people however, are not so self-centered…(10). My brother is such a person. It is true – …no jock(11). I am not trying to pull of fast one…(12) on you.
    First, you have to understand that my brother is one in a million…(13). He is such a nice…(14) person. All his friends like him. They consider him …one of the boys(15). Recently, my brother had a bad day…(16) at the office. It was just one of those days…(17). Nothing …went(18) right. So he stopped at a local …bar(19) -- a …drinking(20) place -- after leaving work. My brother planned to have a glass of beer with his friends -- a quick one…(21) – before he went home. But a …quick one(22) turned into one or two, and soon those became …one to many(23).
    As my brother was leaving, he ordered a last drink -- one for a row…(24). His friends became concern…(25). One by one, they asked him if he was…able to drive home(26) safely.

Now my brother is a …wise(27) and …calm(28) person. He is at one with himself. He …recognises(29) when he has had too much …to drink(30) to drink. So he …accepted an offer(31) for a ride home from a …female(32) friend.
    …At one time(33) in the past, my brother had been in love with this woman. She is a great person -- kind, thoughtfall…(34) and …intelligent(35) -- all good qualities …row up (36) into one. But sadly…(37) their relationship did not work. He always …used to(38) say “One of …these days(40), I am going to marry this girl.” But that never happened.

For one thing, she did not love him as much as he loved her. It was just …one of those things(41). The situation was regretable…(42) and my brother had to …accepted(43). But even now, he consider…(44) her the one that got…(45) away.

However, they are …still(46) friends. And because my brother …have been(47) kind to her, she felt that one good turn diserve…(48) another. He was good…(49) to her and she wanted to help him in return…(50). So she …drove(51) him home.

If my brother had driven…(52) home from the bar…(53) that night, his number…(54) would have been up. Something bad would happen…(55) . thanks for Lee…(56) he made it home safely. And, he and the woman are back to square…(57) one. They are back to …where(58) they started…(59) – being …friends(60).

This VOA Special English program, WORDS AND THEIR STORIES, was …written(61) by Jill Moss. I’m Faith Lapidus.

Tham gia ngày
    Jul 2012
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 2 lần

Mặc định

ai share giúp file nghe với ạ. Tks!

Trang 35 / 35 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên ... 2532333435

Đề tài tương tự

1. Unit 13 (Answers p11- Translation p18)
    By Maroon_Opal in forum Special English - Weekly Exercise
    Trả lời: 178
    Bài cuối: 19-07-2012, 04:49 PM
  2. Unit 63 (Answers p3 - Translation p5)
    Trả lời: 121
    Bài cuối: 25-07-2010, 01:25 PM
  3. Unit 34 (Answers p4, translation p6)
    Trả lời: 65
    Bài cuối: 04-02-2010, 01:41 PM
  4. Unit 62 (Answers p3 - Translation p5)
    Trả lời: 44
    Bài cuối: 22-07-2009, 07:01 AM
  5. Unit 54 (Answers p5 - Translation p8)
    Trả lời: 83
    Bài cuối: 04-08-2008, 08:52 AM

Quyền sử dụng diễn đàn