Hiện kết quả 71 đến 73 trong tổng số 73

Đề tài: Topic 8: Write about the most unforgetable memory in your school life

Tham gia ngày
    Oct 2008
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định my most unforgetable memory

now,i am studying at a high school but i still recall an unforgetable memory which happened when i was a grade 6 student. The first day i went to secondary school,my teacher asked me to seat next a boy. He is so naughty and rude.Therefore we quarreled with each other every single day.One day,when i was studying maths and i needed to use a compass, i found that it had been lost.The following day,i saw it lying in the boy 's school bag. i told him to pay it back but he didn't.He said that he had piched it up at stairway and how could he know that the compass is mine.We jangled seriously.I was so angry that i snatched his notebook and threw it away. Do you believe that the boy cried? My teacher came and asked us to tell what had happened.After hearing all the story, she asked the boy to pay the compass back to me.However i was fined because of throwing his book.After all,i really regreted so i apologized him. He smiled and forgived me.Since then, we have been good friend althought sometimes we have a cavil.

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2008
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 1 lần

Mặc định unforgettable memory in my school life

How many memories were there in my school life?
    I have had many memories but there was an unforgettable memory in my school life when I was in grade 6.
    It was Monday, my Maths teacher tested homework before beginning new lesson. My class was silent and he tested my homework. I was very worrying because I didn’t prepare my homework.

He was very angry and hit my bottom. I was feeling ashamed and cried.
    After that, I tried studying hard and I became a good pupil in my class.
    I graduated from University and now I am working at the bank.
    I think that is the best lesson which I can’t forget in my life.

Check here

Học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao

Lớp học OFFLINE của TiengAnh.com.vn

Ngữ pháp, Ngữ âm, Giao tiếp, Luyện thi TOEIC

Bạn muốn chat tiếng anh

www.ChatTiengAnh.com

Chat bằng tiếng Anh, luyện tiếng Anh

3. Thành viên sau cám ơn minhquang1526 v́ bài viết hữu ích

ocsungmaot_5 (21-10-2008)

Tham gia ngày
    Oct 2008
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 4 lần

Mặc định

Trích Nguyên văn bởi turtlegold Xem bài viết
    Thật sự sorry bạn v́ hiện nay do số lượng mod hoạt động trong box này rất ít nên ko có ng` sửa bài cho mem. Nếu như bạn đă viết bài th́ bạn có thể gửi tin nhắn cho ḿnh để ḿnh sửa cho
    Now I am a student but I never forgot my school life. Especially a memory when I was learning in primary school. My class had many boy I’m very afraid of two of them. I still remember their name, Toan an Phuong. They were strong and were bully school. Surely that you wonder why I was. At that time I was 8 years old, I was smaller than my classmates besides I was also very shy. Everyday when school was over they used to block my way, pull my head and kicked in my back. They made me very frighten. Nobody would dare help me because they were fearful. Everyday going to school were bad day. I hated going to school. Foolishly I also would dare talk to my parents. Everything were that if one day my parents didn’t know it by accident. They met Toan’s and Phuong’s parents and then my friend were be hit. After that I could go to school peacefully.
    Now sometimes when I remember that memory I fell very interesting.
    nhờ bạn sửa giúp ḿnh nhạ Ḿnh học Ta cũng kem lắm nên không viết được nhiều và chắc cũng có vô số lội Thanks!

Check here

Thi thử TOEIC miễn phí tại TiengAnh.com.vn

Thi thử TOEIC của TiengAnh.com.vn

Thi thử như thi thật, đề thi sát đề thật

Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh

www.LuyenTiengAnh.com

Tổng hợp 1000+ bài trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh

Trang 8 / 8 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên ... 5678

Đề tài tương tự

1. Topic: Tell about your school or your house
    By Pi pi buong binh in forum Topic Writing
    Trả lời: 5
    Bài cuối: 11-10-2014, 06:45 PM
  2. Topic: The Love In Secondary School
    By Seto_Akari in forum Topic Writing
    Trả lời: 37
    Bài cuối: 25-02-2009, 09:51 PM
  3. write about your life :
    By tamvip in forum Kỹ năng Viết
    Trả lời: 6
    Bài cuối: 23-02-2009, 11:11 PM
  4. School life
    By muihech in forum Writing correction
    Trả lời: 4
    Bài cuối: 23-05-2008, 11:50 PM
  5. Why don't we write about the same topic ?
    By tuanbul in forum Writing correction
    Trả lời: 1
    Bài cuối: 26-10-2006, 12:47 AM

Quyền sử dụng diễn đàn