Hiện kết quả 331 đến 340 trong tổng số 363

Đề tài: Bạn nào có một đoạn tự giới thiệu về bản thân bằng Tiếng Anh

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2016
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

hello, My name's Nguyen Quynh, i'm 24 years old. i am studying progammer at CNCAptech Center in hcm city. But my english is so bad, so i come here and hope better. Nice to meet every body. Thank you

Facebook Group Học tiếng Anh MIỄN PHÍ

Tham gia ngày
    May 2016
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

Hi, My name is Thư.I am 12 And i'm attending Đo van day secondary school.I like going out with friends, listening to music and many things else.I've study english for 5 years...In my opinion, i'm a friendly person.I like helping people too.Nice to meet all of you.I hope we can help each other.Thank you very much��
    Sửa lần cuối bởi Lucy trần : 14-05-2016 lúc 11:05 AM

Lich khai giang TOEIC Academy

Tham gia ngày
    May 2016
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

Trích Nguyên văn bởi nguyenyenngoc Xem bài viết
    Hi everybody. My name is Yen Ngoc Nguyen. Iam 14 and I go to Luong The Vinh School at Thai Binh. My best friend is Hao. She very very kind(sure).I have a older brother. He study very well and now he is learning in Hoc vien tai chinh school.
    (tiếng Anh của em cũng ho giỏi nên chỉ giới thiệu đơn giản như vậy thôi)
    Thật ra th́ bạn fai ghi là i have an older brother v́
    We use an before thể word u, e, o, a,i

Thi thử TOEIC MIỄN PHÍ

Thi thử TOEIC tại TOEIC Academy

Thi thử như thi thật, đề thi sát đề thật

Ôn thi TOEIC miễn phí

www.OnThiTOEIC.vn

Ôn thi TOEIC trực tuyến miễn phí với TOEIC Academy

Tham gia ngày
    May 2016
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

Hi, everyone. I'm Hieu. I'm 14. Nice to meet you

Học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao

Lớp học OFFLINE của TiengAnh.com.vn

Ngữ pháp, Ngữ âm, Giao tiếp, Luyện thi TOEIC

English to Vietnamese translation

Tham gia ngày
    May 2016
    Nơi cư ngụ
    Bao Loc
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

Hello everyone, My name's Lien, I am 19 year old. I'm from Bao Loc City. I'm a student. My family have 5 people: Dad, Mon, a sister, a younger brother and me.

Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2016
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 1 lần

Mặc định

Hi, my name is Minh Diep and I'm a 13-year-old girl from DaNang city. I'm studying in grade 8 in Nguyen Khuyen Secondary School. It is the best secondary school in DaNang and it took me a lot of time to study really hard to got a place in that school. Studying in such a good environment with clever friends and devoted teachers gives me a chance to learn more and to discover myself more, to see what I can do. My two favourite subjects are Math and English. Now, I'm studying in the Math team of my school. Besides, English is always my passion - something that I really want to be mastered at it. But I think I have to do well in Math because I think that Math can give you a lot: Math can develop your mind, your IQ, help you to think more creative. Being good at Math means that you need to have good observant about everything surrounded you. I really think these skills will help me to be a more sensitive and active student. Also, you can do much better in other subjects. Although I choose Math to be my major subject, I do think that I really stands out in English and I've achieved a lot of huge prizes in English nationally.
    I'm an ambitious, hard-working, friendly and devoted person. Sometimes I'm a little bit careless but I'm trying hard to get rid of it. My family always gives me huge inspiration to study hard. My mother is a law lecturer but she's good at everything, especially Math. She's the one who teaches Math for me. My father is a manager, he usually have opportunities to meet foreigners so he's really good at English. Of course, my English passion started from my dear dad.
    I'm very glad to have a chance to be friends and communicate with students who are at the same ages as me or older and teachers to improve my English!! This is the reason why I'm registed for this forum. Thank you very much!!

7. Thành viên sau cám ơn HoLeMinhDiep v́ bài viết hữu ích

kdmtrieuan (30-06-2016)

Tham gia ngày
    Jul 2016
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 1 lần

Mặc định

hi everybody, I am Nhung and I am 17 years old. Nice to meet u

9. Thành viên sau cám ơn NguyễnNhung v́ bài viết hữu ích

Nguyễn Thị Hà Châu (26-07-2016)

Tham gia ngày
    Jul 2016
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Lightbulb

Hello, everybody. My name is Châu. I'm 13 years old. I study at Australia International English School. I study english the best. Nice to meet you!
    chỉ vậy thôi nhưng đă được rồi!
    chị c̣n nhiều bài lắm !
    bài này là ngắn nhất đó em c̣n ư nào hay th́ bổ sung vào nhé!
    Sửa lần cuối bởi Nguyễn Thị Hà Châu : 26-07-2016 lúc 01:45 PM

Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2009
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 2 lần trong 1 bài viết

Mặc định

Hi everybody,
    It sounds interesting so I would like to join with you.
    I'm Trang, 26 years old, live in HoChiMinh City.
    I'm working as a secretary in a manufacturing factory. I love learning english and eager to make friend with you who love to share your learning english experience and explore new things everyday.
    My favourite quote : "Love what you do, do it with passion, and never give up. Money and happiness will come to you." "Keep on learning and moving forward".
    Nice to meet you, ^^~
    Sửa lần cuối bởi t4girl : 04-08-2016 lúc 07:29 PM Lư do: Just wanna make it more beautiful ^^~

Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2016
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 7 lần

Mặc định

Hello. My name is David Dung.I'm seventeen years old. I live in Quang Ngai. I'm a student in Nguyen Nghiem High school. I am in 8B.My family have five people : my parents, my sister, my brother, and me

Trang 34 / 37 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên ... 2431323334353637 CuốiCuối

Đề tài tương tự

1. Trả lời: 2
    Bài cuối: 19-08-2014, 09:05 AM
  2. Trả lời: 0
    Bài cuối: 31-07-2011, 11:36 PM
  3. Ḿn xin phép giới thiệu một khóa học tiếng Anh bằng tài liệu thực ạ
    By sam1022 in forum Học tiếng Anh qua các phương pháp khác nhau
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài cuối: 20-06-2011, 08:42 AM

Quyền sử dụng diễn đàn