mính vừa có một đề toeic các bạn giúp mình làm nhé
mính vừa có một đề toeic các bạn giúp mình làm nhé
Cám ơn các ban. Tôi mới vào diễn đàn tiếng anh nên ko có nhiều kinh nghiêm. Tôi đang muốn học thêm và thi lấy điểm TOEIC mà chưa biết bắt đầu như thế nạo Tôi làm thử bài Test này xem sao nhé
|Thi thử TOEIC miễn phí tại
Thi thử như thi thật, đề thi sát đề thật
|Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh
Tổng hợp 1000+ bài trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh
cam on ban rat nhieu
|Học tiếng Anh online thu phí
Học tiếng Anh online hiệu quả
thank u 2 much!!!
101. The employee lounge is ____ available for anyone wishing to relax in their free time without permission from their supervisors.
102. Because we have to finalize everything before the end of this fiscal year, all invoices and inquiries must be received by the beginning of next month at the ____.
103. The newly hired employee was absent ____ the regular meeting without any notice because she forgot to attend it.
104. Bryan has far‐reaching knowledge in this area and feels that he is eligible for the senior consultant position _______.
105. James Slenthy has resigned from her position _______ teaching professor in order to concentrate more on researching the unknown area.
106. Some portion of money saved from profits ______ to a rehabilitation center and a nearby university monthly.
(B) will be donated
(D) is donated
107. The name "mouse" is often ____ to any device which can be moved around on a flat surface, causing a cursor to move around the computer screen in response.
108. Prices on all out‐of‐season items have been ____ up to 80 percent for the clearance sale.
109. The annual shareholders’ meeting is ____ an important event that we must find a more agreeable venue right away.
110. Due to the shortage of skilled workers, staffs in the human resources are ____ to make an effort to find qualified job seekers.
111. What we are most grateful for is your confidence _____ our delivery service and your eagerness to share this confidence with your colleagues.
112. Even in times of _______, when consumers are liable to pay more for costly cars, we have to be more conscious of fuel efficiency.
113. All employees are prohibited from using the main entrance throughout the day for the maintenance crew____ perform regular checkups on the system.
(A) much as
(B) in spite of
(C) as if
114. Champstudy is _______ an incentive program to its regular customers if they make a quick comment on the lectures there.
115. At least a day’s prior ____ must be given to their supervisors if they intend to take a day off during this busy season.
116. For the reason that local manufacturers have been unable to ____ the parts necessary, the company head decided to buy their materials from other sources.
117. The analyzed facts of consumer behavior patterns collected through a couple of surveys are more ____ than those publicized by the government.
118. ______ staff must be present at this week's session on laboratory policies and the use of protective equipment.
119. Although our employment rate within one year of graduation is quite satisfactory, the university is ____ trying to improve it.
120. We are proud ________ the opening of our newly furbished employee lounge.
(A) to announce
(B) in announcing
(C) that announced
(D) of announcement
121. There are simply too _____ guidelines in this manual to present a wide range of safety regulations.
122. Many of Opti's older glasses are now _________overseas than they are locally.
(C) more popular
123. The company picnic organizer was ____ that almost all the employees took part in it voluntarily.
124. We place boxes outside for your convenience so that you can drop off your conference ______ sheets as you leave.
125. The suggestions in the report on _______ traffic routes need to be considered separately.
126. Actors and actresses have been ______ awaiting the announcement of the Grammy Award winners ever since nominations were made public.
127. The firm is looking for a shift manager ____ has at least five years of experience.
128. Any graduate whose research paper ________ for publication in a journal will win a scholarship in the following semester.
(B) is selected
129. Put the corresponding money into the vending machine and ____ press the button just below the item you want to eat.
130. Many young college graduates say they would prefer more vacation time to a pay ____.
131. By carefully tracking returned items, the analyst identified what caused so many complaints and offered a solution so that their process could be ____.
(A) to streamline
132. Thanks for advances in highly sensitive genetic engineering, it became possible to produce identically reproduced human organs that researchers were ____ unable to grow.
133. Construction companies ____ to lose many of their contracts when the price of construction materials skyrockets.
134. Passengers must be informed to board before 9:45 p.m. as the plane will leave ___ at 10.
135. The CEO blamed severely his two employees for the obvious _______ of their apology.
136. ____ we are worried about most is that we have to face the difficulty we have to overcome even in times we don’t want to.
137. I deeply appreciate the ___ extended to me while I stayed in your house last month.
138. This particular applicant was chosen by the interviewer since his ideas were both creative and ___.
139. The major problem _____ us is the fact that we need to compete with this competitive rivals for the years to come.
(D) to be faced
140. At the awards ceremony last night, Ms. Shin was awarded a medal for her sincere ____ to the organization.
I am writing to you on behalf of For Our World (FOW) to thank your TV station for its
____________ support for the “building a house for the homeless” event. Your staff did a great
141. (A) generous
job to promote the event.
We were able to explain to hundreds of people ______ FOW does to help people without a
142. (A) when
house. The response from the public was great! We had a steady stream of people asking questions and ___________ 143. (A) learn
(C) to learn
how they could assist.
Once again, thanks for your sponsorship. Please feel free to call John Hales or me at 355‐HELP for more information about FOW or to volunteer for this worthy cause.
Will you please let me have a _________ password to access your website for a limited time
144. (A) confirmed
so that I can experience the entertainment you __________ from the next month? I am
145. (A) providing
(B) are provided
(C) will provide
interested in having collaborative relationship with you by linking your site to mine.
We are the leading provider of educational contents and have made considerable progress so far. I believe providing education service together with entertainments will benefit not only young students _________ their parents.
146. (A) so
Will you please say whether, in these circumstances, you are able to have a meeting with us to negotiate on this matter? This would enable us to find and maintain customer base that is an important factor for the growth of our business. In short, both of us would be beneficial to each other. I have many ideas to make this possible. Of course, mutual agreement first must be made.
I will look forward to receiving your positive reply soon.
Get ready for a New Career Opportunity
Are you looking for a new career? As you know, it’s not always easy to find the time to get the adequate training you need. Yes, that’s true, at least until now. From now on, __________,
147. (A) however
The Avi Learning Center can help you _________ at home using your free time to get the skills
148. (A) studying
you need to be successful!
Get your career diploma as a flight attendant in as little as six months! You could even have your special reference letter prepared for your successful employment!
Join the thirty thousand men and women who enrolled with The Avi Learning Center to change _____ lives for
149. (A) their
the better. Call, write, or visit our website today for FREE information!
According to our records, you have recently contacted our customer support service department and ________ with our 150. (A) said
representative, Samuel Lee. We hope your experience was satisfying and useful. We would appreciate it if you give us feedback on your experience with our support service by spending a few minutes to complete the enclosed survey form. By letting us know about the quality of the support you received, you will ________ us ensure that we continue
151. (A) help
to provide you and all our customers ______ the excellent service that you deserve.
152. (A) for
Please return the form in the pre‐addressed envelope, or you can complete it online by going to our website. If you have any questions, please contact our service department at 800‐700‐4YOU. Thank you for being our customer.
Rất mong các bạn sửa bài giúp mình nhé
luyện thi toeic, luyen thi toeic, sách luyện thi toeic, luyện thi toeic online miễn phí, trung tâm luyện thi toeic, tài liệu luyện thi toeic miễn phí, luyện thi toeic ở đâu, trung tam tieng anh uy tin tai ha noi, hoc tieng anh mien phi, trung tâm tiếng anh, trung tam tieng anh, trung tâm ngoại ngữ, trung tam ngoai ngu, học tiếng anh, hoc tieng anh, dạy tiếng anh, dạy tiếng anh uy tín, trung tâm tiếng anh uy tín, tiếng Anh giao tiếp, tieng Anh giao tiep, Tieng Anh Giao tiep online, Tieng Anh Giao tiep truc tuyen, Tiếng Anh Giao tiếp online, Tiếng Anh Giao tiếp trực tuyến, học tiếng Anh Giao tiếp tốt