Hiện kết quả 51 đến 55 trong tổng số 55

Đề tài: Describe your last summer holiday

Tham gia ngày
    Mar 2010
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

i am a sudent,every summer i came back my country but last year summer i went to HA LONG BAY with my family.we are stayed three days.the climate in H L bay is very cool.people is very kind,funny,friendly.the food is very beautiful .we are usually eated seafood in the morning.in the afternoon i and my brother go swimming we are swimming very much in a day,my parents are walk together in the beach.
    when come back home i feel remember HA LONG BAY very much,i hope i can come back H L bay in a day nearest.
    thanks!
    minh moi viet bai.co gi sai mong cac ban sua giup.

Facebook Group Học tiếng Anh MIỄN PHÍ

Tham gia ngày
    Dec 2009
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 79 lần

Smile

for vannang2:
    i am a sudent, every summer i came often come back my countryside/village, but last year summer i went to/visited HA LONG BAY with my family.we are stayed there in three days/but last summer, we spent 3 days together visiting Ha Long bay.the climate in H L bay is was very cool.people is were very kind,funny,and friendly.the food is was very beautiful delicious.we are usually eated seafood in the morning.in the afternoon, i and my brother my brother and I(trong tiếng anh, ngôi I luôn đứng sau) go went swimmin. we are swimming swam very much in a day,my parents are walked together in the beach/ in the afternoon, my brother and I went swimming while my parents enjoyed walking together in the beach.
    when we come came back home/ when coming back home, i feel remember I feel that I miss HA LONG BAY very much/ I feel that Ha Long is an unforgettable place,i hope i can come back H L bay in a day nearest.
    thanks!

Lich khai giang TOEIC Academy

3. Thành viên sau cám ơn tranan91 v́ bài viết hữu ích

odaprimosricar (19-04-2017)

Tham gia ngày
    Dec 2009
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 79 lần

Smile

Trích Nguyên văn bởi dinhlananh Xem bài viết
    My brother and I went to Halong for holiday last year(nên có trạng từ time). We stayed in a hotel near the beach. I thought it was comfortable and cheáp/ we stayed in a comfortable and cheap hotel which was near the beach. My brother and I stayed together in a room which had a window looking out to the beach.

Halong Bay is a great place especially (có thể bỏ) for me to relax after finishing my graduate exam.The weather was too hot so we went swimming everyday. In the first day, we visited a range of luxury and beachfront(?) apartments. I thought they were very beautiful, comfortable but very expensive. However, they were the best places for everybody to come here(X). In the next day, we watched enjoyed/ took part in some of the most popular activities such as: swimming, rowing and sailing. They were interesting although I have had (bạn đang thuật lại chuyện trong QK, và hành động "xem" này xảy ra trước khi đi nghỉ ở HL, nên dùng QKHT) seen them before, they are traditional in Vietnam. We do them in festivals. In the next two days, we went for walks a walk on the beach, I could see many different sea creatures there. A jelly-fish swam into the beach but my brother forbid forbade me to touch it because it would make me itch, but he let me take a photo of it/photograph it. On the last night, we had a great beach party with fantastic food and drink.
    hy vọng giúp ích đc bạn

Thi thử TOEIC MIỄN PHÍ

Thi thử TOEIC tại TOEIC Academy

Thi thử như thi thật, đề thi sát đề thật

Ôn thi TOEIC miễn phí

www.OnThiTOEIC.vn

Ôn thi TOEIC trực tuyến miễn phí với TOEIC Academy

Tham gia ngày
    Mar 2013
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

Trích Nguyên văn bởi zokzok_online_k_1 Xem bài viết
    Last year , on summer holiday , when I had just passed the entrance exam to Ha Noi University of technology , my father took me to Ho Chi Minh city for a few days . As being eager for the trip , I prepared many things such as clothes , camera ... Eventually it came . When we got on the plane , I was very glad and the flight took off pricise time . Unlike almost everyone who felt ill at the beginning of the flight , I felt very comfortable . When the plane was floating in the air , I looked over the windown of the plane . Oh , I saw an incredibly beautiful scene . Everything was only lights that were sparkling and subtle . Two hours and a half later , we arrived in Ho Chi Minh city . We caught a taxi to go straight to my uncle’s house which nearly the airport . Next day , we woke up early , preparing to visit the city on my uncle’s motorbike . Who didn’t know that the streets in HCM city were as crowded as in HN city and I found that everyone was in a hurry . First , we stopped at DamSen water park where I enjoyed many aquatic games like slipping from a whirl of water , slithering in gutter , rolling with water and so do on . After that , we had a excellent lunch there . The foods was arranged as a party with many , many dishes : grill leg of turkey , bacon , beef , big crab , lobster , salmon , tuna , etc with various drinks such as cocacola , pepsi , beer and some wine made from grapes . After a while , my belly was full but I still was eatting some dessert . There are some dessert to choose such as melon , grapes , pear . Finally , I got a cup of coffee . I was very relaxed by flourve of it . Next , we slept for a long time and then drove motorbike in the streets about nightfall .We went snowly by motorbike and there were so many fun gave me on the day . Nightlife was animate . All shop was being opened with colourful lights , many vehicles were going in the streets and some people were going on foot in pavement to the streets became bustling and clamourous . About ten o’clock , we went back home to ready for next day that is enjoyable . It’s joyful memory . Furthermore , it’s reward to me for I passed one's examination to studying at HUT so it remind me that I must try to study very well

could you help me to check , please ?
    cấu trúc khá tốt, dùng từ đa dạng, hợp lư nhưng nội dung bài viết hơi lan man mang tính chất liệt kê. ư kiến riêng của ḿnh thôi : 48_002:: 48_002:

Học tiếng Anh chất lượng cao

Lớp học OFFLINE của TiengAnh.com.vn

Ngữ pháp, Ngữ âm, Giao tiếp, Luyện thi TOEIC

English to Vietnamese translation

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2017
    Bài gửi
    Cám ơn
    Được cám ơn 0 lần

Mặc định

Last summer, i went to Dalat city with my family. We were there by car, b/c it’s very far from my house. So we were very tired, but at one we feel better when we arrived here.
    Dalat city or call is “foggy city”. there have many flower and the weather is cool. Dalat is famous for many beauty spot and fog. We stayed in White Star Hotel in about 7 days. It was a very nice and comfortable hotel.
    Next morning, we get up early at 5.00 a.m to be go for a walk along Xuan Huong lake and enjoy fresh air. Then, we go to the market buy some special food such as strawberry, atiso, tea, vegetable,… etc and shopping. In addition, we still visit beautiful scenery in Dantala fallwater and take the cable car to admire the city and the forest. We took a lot of beautiful photographs.
    I love Dalat. It was a great holiday, I hope to go there again

Trang 6 / 6 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên ... 3456

Đề tài tương tự

1. Last summer holiday
    By BoyHD in forum Writing correction
    Trả lời: 1
    Bài cuối: 26-12-2010, 12:44 AM
  2. describe something about my best friẹnd
    By uyen7034 in forum Kỹ năng Viết
    Trả lời: 9
    Bài cuối: 02-10-2010, 03:34 PM
  3. Describe something , correct it for me please