PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me Correct This Essay. Thanks

anhnguyen01
28-10-2007, 05:56 AM
Topic: what do you want most in friend someone who was sense of humor, or someone who reliable? Which of these characteristic is most importance to you? What is a true friend mean to you?

Cindy Lew once said remember the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under the tree, but in the heart of true fiends.
Having a friend is similar to receive a present from this life time. Everyone only receive one life time with a limit time. Friends is the one who will go through my life even Im dealing with hardship or when I am success. When I pick a person to be my friend, the only thing that I care for is their personality. All of my friends is really reliable to me and until now I still believe that I have a very right choice. If you find a friend who has a great sense of humor then when you having struggle in life, you will find out that all you need is one person who you could trust and listen to you. A true friend is the one who will seat next to you when you getting tired and want to rest a while from the long journey with silence. Then when you stand up again you could feel as comfort as the understand everything you want to tell.
Like everyone else, I get close to friends at school and I have three best friends who study with me all school year. We love to go to school together and study as a group. Then the summer come , my family move to the U.S. actually at that time I was too young to care about leaving my friends and all of the beautiful memory. At the first day to came over here, I miss them so dearly that all I want is time to go back just one hour , only one hour is enough so that I could stay with them. But when I couldnt change anything on my life I need to change my attitude.
Three year pass away with my hard work at school. Since I need to learn to handle a new life in the U.S. I became stronger but I start to lost my childhoods time. Instead of hang out with friends, I study and practice English. Again the summer came with joy to hear my dad announce that I could come back to Vietnam.
My friend havent change much over time as I meet them again after three years. I told them my life on those time that I have been in the U.S. Then we told each other about our life. One thing that surprise me a lot is each of them still remember exactly what we used to do and especially our secret, the one only four of us know.
Come back to my home, I found back myself who love to play hide and seek and eat breakfast with my friends. True friends will always be my true friend even time have past and there were so many things that I miss doing with them. These three always be right there waiting for me to come back and watching over me by their heart.
Tear come out of our eyes on the day Im leaving. As the airplane flying my hear is empty like if our memory and those fun time will gone at the movement my foot step into the airport.
After come back to the U.S I realize one thing. There is miracle that is happening around the world. As your lifetime, people walked by you, but someone will stop at your heart and they may stay there to warm your heart even in the winter at Alaska, you will still feel warm because you are not alone. But if one day these friends leaving you and you have an empty heart. Believe me, you still feel warm because there ware a footprint on your heart as a memory that will stay with you for the rest of your life.
We will never say good bye to each other because those beautiful memory is not in our heart but it live in our heart. Meeting a friend is a destiny, isnt it? Then dont let your chance run away, time will let you see what the true friend are.

chacha82
28-10-2007, 09:34 AM
THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF LIVING IN THE CITY VERSUS THE
COUNTRYSIDE

Life in the city is considered a heaven in most peoples
opinions. Indeed, the city has a force to appeal to everybody because it brings together many areas which have a good influence on human life;such as good educational system, a high quality health service and rich employment resources. However, life in the city has also such disadvantages as pollution and social evils.One of the biggest advantages of living in the city is that it has a high quality health service. This is the most important advantage in every country. If your country has been evaluated a developing country, the level of health care the country can support is reduced outside of the
cities. Therefore, almost all big cities in the world are equipped
with the most modern equipment. This makes a difference between the city and the countryside; because in the countryside, the government does not tend to invest too much money on care health services. Another advantage of living in the city is a good educational system. Almost all countries have policies to develop cities, because the city is considered the face of each country. The government spends a lot of money on education. While the government for the most part invests most money in the city, they only invest a portion of that total money for the countryside. So, people who live in the city have a lot of choice as to which school or center they really want to attend. If they feel any school is not suitable for them, they will attend another school. As there are many schools, thus there is competition between schools. This improves the educational system further and people can study in the best environment which they can achieve.
Contrary to the city, the countryside only has one or two schools to
choose from. As a result, they still have to attend a school they do not want to attend because there is no choice for them. And the final advantage of living in the city is that it contains rich employment resources.Because of the heavy population density this leads to many companies and financial communities which support a large number of jobs gathering here. In the countryside, the means of transportation are less, so it is difficult to get around; thus businessmen do not have a tendency to set up their headquarters there. The final reason is also the major reason for the cities being crowded and is the cause of one of the disadvantages of living in the city.
As the city supplies a large number of jobs, many young people in the
countryside rush into the city to find an opportunity to make a living.
Therefore the city will become overpopulated. The result of being
overpopulated is an increase in the means of transportation such as
motorbikes, cars, and buses. The smog from these engines help to make
the environment polluted. People who live in the city will inhale the
poisonous smog into their lungs. It is very harmful for the lungs. The second disadvantage of living in the city is the problem of such social evils as drug and alcohol addiction, robbery and so on. The large numbers of people who immigrate into the city make life in the city more and more complex. They have to go far away from their families and do not have friends to converse with; as a result they begin to feel alone and sad. They do not know how to control their emotions, and they begin drifting towards the social evils above.The advantages and disadvantages of living in the city versus the countryside are still developing even now. And I think the
government of each country should present a solution for the balance of the city and the countryside. If they can achieve this balance,social problems will be solved and the city will become a real heaven.

bluewatergal
28-10-2007, 10:24 AM
THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF LIVING IN THE CITY VERSUS THE
COUNTRYSIDE

Life in the city is considered a heaven in most people’s
opinions. Indeed, the city has a force to appeal to everybody because it brings together many areas which have a good influence on human life;such as a good educational system, a high quality health service and rich employment resources. However, life in the city has also such disadvantages as pollution and social evils.
ở đây bạn nên có một từ nối
One of the biggest advantages of living in the city is that it has a high quality health service. This
bạn có thể thay bằng từ vd "such thing , such matter , such problem"
is the most important advantage in every country. If your country has been is evaluated a developing country, the level of health care the country can support is reduced outside of the
cities. Therefore, almost all big cities in the world are equipped
with the most modern equipment. This makes a difference between the city and the countryside; because in the countryside, the government does not tend to invest too much money on care health health care services. Another advantage of living in the city is a good educational system. Almost all countries have policies to develop cities, because theeach city is considered the face of each country. The government spends a lot of money on education. While the government for the most part invests most money in the city, they only invest a portion of that total money for the countryside.

So, people who live in the city have a lot of choice as to which school or center they really want to attend. If they feel any school is not suitable for them, they will attend another school. As there are many schools, thus there is competition between schools. This
bạn có thể nối hai câu này bằng đại từ thay thế "which"
improves the educational system further and people can study in the best environment which they can achieve.
Contrary to the city, the countryside only has one or two schools to
choose from. As a result, they still have to attend a school even they do not want to attend bạn nên bỏ cụm từ này để tránh lặp từ
because there is no choice for them. And the final advantage of living in the city is that it contains rich employment resources.Because of the heavy population density this leads to many companies and financial communities which support a large number of jobs gathering here. In the countryside, the means of transportation are less, so it is difficult to get around; thus businessmen do not have a tendency to set up their headquarters there. The final reason is also the major reason for the cities being crowded and is the cause of one of the disadvantages of living in the city.
As the city supplies a large number of jobs, many young people in the
countryside rush into the city to find an opportunity to make a living.
Therefore the city will become overpopulated. The result of being
overpopulated is an increase in the means of transportation such as
motorbikes, cars, and buses. The smog from these engines help to make
the environment polluted. People who live in the city will inhale the
poisonous smog into their lungs. It is very harmful for the lungs. The second disadvantage of living in the city is the problem of such social evils as drug and alcohol addiction, robbery and so on. The large numbers of people who immigrate into the city make life in the city more and more complex. They have to go far away from their families and do not have friends to converse with; as a result they begin to feel alone and sad. They do not know how to control their emotions, and they begin drifting towards the social evils above.The advantages and disadvantages of living in the city versus the countryside are still developing even now. And I think the
government of each country should present a solution for the balance of the city and the countryside. If they can achieve this balance,social problems will be solved and the city will become a real heaven.
theo mình nghĩ bạn nên chia lại các khổ về thuận lợi và không thuận lợi
bạn viết đan xen như thế này khiến bài viết rất khó đọc
thực sự mình hiểu nhưng đang nói đến không thuận lợi đột ngột bạn lại chuyển hướng ngựoc khiến mình phải thừ người một lúc vì chẳng hiểu gì
ý của ban rất tốt nhưng mình nghĩ bạn nên sắp xếp lại các ý
note
a quality health service= a high standard health service

bluewatergal
28-10-2007, 11:21 AM
Topic: what do you want most in friend someone who was sense of humor, or someone who reliable? Which of these characteristic is most importance to you? What is a true friend mean to you?

Cindy Lew once said remember the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under the tree, but in the heart of true fiends.
Having a friend is similar to receive a present from this life time. Everyone only receive one life time with a limit time. Friends is the one who will go through my life even Im dealing with hardship or when I am success. When I pick a person to be my friend, the only thing that I care for is their personality. All of my friends is really reliable to me and until now I still believe that I have a very right choice. If you find a friend who has a great sense of humor then when you having struggle in life, you will find out that all you need is one person who you could trust and listen to you. A true friend is the one who will seat next to you when you getting tired and want to rest a while from the long journey with silence. Then when you stand up again you could feel as comfort as the understand everything you want to tell.
Like everyone else, I get close to friends at school and I have three best friends who study with me all school year. We love to go to school together and study as a group. Then the summer come , my family move to the U.S. actually at that time I was too young to care about leaving my friends and all of the beautiful memory. At the first day to came over here, I miss them so dearly that all I want is time to go back just one hour , only one hour is enough so that I could stay with them. But when I couldnt change anything on my life I need to change my attitude.
Three year pass away with my hard work at school. Since I need to learn to handle a new life in the U.S. I became stronger but I start to lost my childhoods time. Instead of hang out with friends, I study and practice English. Again the summer came with joy to hear my dad announce that I could come back to Vietnam.
My friend havent change much over time as I meet them again after three years. I told them my life on those time that I have been in the U.S. Then we told each other about our life. One thing that surprise me a lot is each of them still remember exactly what we used to do and especially our secret, the one only four of us know.
Come back to my home, I found back myself who love to play hide and seek and eat breakfast with my friends. True friends will always be my true friend even time have past and there were so many things that I miss doing with them. These three always be right there waiting for me to come back and watching over me by their heart.
Tear come out of our eyes on the day Im leaving. As the airplane flying my hear is empty like if our memory and those fun time will gone at the movement my foot step into the airport.
After come back to the U.S I realize one thing. There is miracle that is happening around the world. As your lifetime, people walked by you, but someone will stop at your heart and they may stay there to warm your heart even in the winter at Alaska, you will still feel warm because you are not alone. But if one day these friends leaving you and you have an empty heart. Believe me, you still feel warm because there ware a footprint on your heart as a memory that will stay with you for the rest of your life.
We will never say good bye to each other because those beautiful memory is not in our heart but it live in our heart. Meeting a friend is a destiny, isnt it? Then dont let your chance run away, time will let you see what the true friend are.

bạn ơi bạn viết lng vng m xa xa đề thế no đề hỏi bạn muốn c một người bạn với tnh cch như thế no :vui vẻ , hi hứoc hay đng tin cậy v địng nghĩa của bạn về một người bạn đch thực
mnh thấy trn bạn c đề cập đến nhưng t qu
cn định nghĩa về một người bạn đch thực th dường như bạn hơi sa vo phần v dụ về bản thn
bạn hy thử xem lại nh
khng bết nhận xt của mnh c đng khng
chc bạn thnh cng :smilie_goodjob: :smilie_clap:
bạn cũng nn xem lại về th trong bi
mnh thấy th qu khứ v th hiện tại hơi bị lẫn vo nhau đấy