PDA

View Full Version : Mọi người comment v rate hộ em bi ny với!

minhlord
20-10-2007, 08:33 AM
Topic: What are some of the experiences that have shaped your outlook and the way you live now? Use specific examples to support your answer.

When I was a child, “the world” to me was fairly simple. In my attitude, there were only two kinds of things: wonderful and terrible. I never tried my best to do anything. But as time goes by, I have overcome many experiences that change my outlook and the way I live.

One of those experiences was when I saw a lady talking with her own son in a hospital. Standing nearby, I heard the little boy’s voice: “Where’s my dad, mum?” “Your dad is going far away. He’ll come home after a few weeks” the lady answered. I didn’t pay much attention to those two, but not until I knew that the boy’s father had died in a car accident before the conversation took place. So what the lady said was a lie. But it was necessary because her son was too young to suffer such a huge loss. Before the incident, in my opinion honesty was always the best policy in any situations. Now I learn that white lie may be better than truth in some cases.

Another experience was when I read an article in a daily newspaper. It was about a boy in a very poor family. His mother had lung cancer and his father died in an accident. Day after day, he had to work for the whole morning, went to school in the afternoon and learned until midnight. It was really hard for a so-young-boy to take care of his mother as well as study for himself. However, he never gave up his works and, believe it or not, he got into university all by himself. That article really impressed me. It taught me an unforgettable lesson that a person can do anything if he strive for it.

In conclusion, I still have many things to learn to widen my knowledge and understanding of the world. Among those things, experiences teach me many precious lessons about the world that I’m living in.

wellfrog
21-10-2007, 09:54 PM
When I was a child, the world to me was fairly simple In my imagination, the world was a fairly simple thing . In my attitude, there were only two kinds of things: wonderful and terrible. I never tried my best to do anything. But as time goes by, I have overcome get many experiences that change my outlook and the way I live.

One of those experiences was when I saw a lady talking with her own son in a hospital. Standing nearby, I heard the little boys voice: Wheres my dad, mum? Your dad is going far away. Hell come home after a few weeks the lady answered. I didnt pay much attention to those two, but not until I knew had known that the boys father had died in a car accident before the conversation took place.

lưu cấu trc not ...until
I hadn't eaten until my mother came home
c thể viết thnh :
Not until my mother came home had I eaten .
So what the lady said was a lie. But it was necessary because her son was too young to suffer such a huge loss. Before the incident, in my opinion honesty was always the best policy in any situations. Now I learn that white lie may be better than truth in some cases.

Another experience was when I read an article in a daily newspaper. It was about a boy in a very poor family. His mother had lung cancer and his father had died in an accident. Day after day, he had to work for the whole morning, went to school in the afternoon and learned until midnight. It was really hard for a so-young-boy to take care of his mother as well as and study for himself. However, he never gave up his works and, believe it or not, he got into university all by himself managed to get into university. That article really impressed me. It taught me an unforgettable lesson that a person can do obtain anything if he strive for it.
by himself : lm g đ một mnh khng c ai gip đở ( đậu đại học một mnh ! -> khng đựoc )
can do any thing : c thể lm bất cứ điều g -> chữ lm khng thể hiện được việc g đ kh khăn ,m ni l khng ai ngăn cấm : ex: ti c thể ăn => khng ai ngăn ti ăn ,dng từ obtain hay hơn
In conclusion, I still have had many things to learn to widen my knowledge and understanding of the world. Among those things, are experiences which teach me many precious lessons about the world that Im living in
Bạn dng I still have ....: với l ti vẫn cn c ...tức l những điều đ chưa xy ra .Rồi đoạn cuối bạn viết : trong số đ experiences dạy ti...tức l experiences lại l xy ra rồi => mu thuẩn nhau
nn phải đỗi lại thnh I have had ... tức l sự việc đ trải qua rồi th mới hợp với đoạn sau
.Sau among + N l một động từ :
Among the best singers is Lam Truong
bạn viết :
Among those things, experiences teach me many precious lessons .... (sai)
=> Among those things are experiences which teach me many precious lessons (đng)