PDA

View Full Version : Check dùm mình bài này

thuhong
23-09-2007, 09:11 AM
Who is an ideal student? Perceptions vary, some common threads emerge, but the quest for an ideal, all-encompassing definition can prove elusive, as I and you found out.

Well I believe there is not many "ideal student". That's why you said "ideal" because nobody is perfect. There are so many students who put the effort to achieve their goals each day, and it's so commendable! In a world where there is so much violence, drugs, greed, I really admire people who set aside time to pursue career goals in order to be an asset to this world. I would say a good student would be the one who never gives up his dreams, he will do whatever it takes to fulfill his hope and most importantly will ENJOY what he does. Studying can be very rewarding! A good student is not only the one who goes to class everyday and does the homework: he's the one who gets really involved, does personal research in order to deepen his knowledge, and also tries to help others who might have difficulties with the subject. I also think a good student relates what he's studying to his world around him. Someone who really is in love with what he does, a passionate person! That's what I think about a ideal student!

The ideal student also is willing to learn, has a sense of humor, is willing to take risks, is energetic, polite (but not comatose), is willing to do the work to improve, doesn't always take teacher’s word for it, comes to class prepared, has sympathy for other students, pays attention to the world around, is willing to let what they learn change them, isn't afraid to be wrong.

There is no specific characteristics for an ideal student. As long as he shows her interest towards the subject and is willing to work hard and improve himself, it's enough to say he is a good student.

And an ideal student is one who is rested, nourished, and ready to learn. Such a student is respectful to staff and others, pays attention in class, does the work, and strives to learn and grow. Ideal student mean is Your tallent is where compare to others you are great.
In the end, a good student has to necessarily love being in a campus atmosphere; the smell of books, the corridors, the ‘being’ inside a library, preparing papers, getting immersed in an intellectual give and take at a seminar.
Are all these qualities just a wish list or can these qualities be seen in the students in the State’s campuses?
Here, teachers are a divided lot. While some felt that these qualities are what ought to be exhibited by a good student, others felt they have dealt with a lot of such students during their career in a college.

tripletvn
02-10-2007, 05:20 PM
This is a very good essay. I enjoyed it. Don't say I am an excellent essay-writter but as an outsider I found some minor errors lol.(Honestly sometimes I don't catch what you say, so, just leave it as it is)

Who is an ideal student? Perceptions vary, some common threads emerge, but the quest for an ideal, all-encompassing definition can prove elusive, as you and I(I and you) found out(why found?).

Well I believe there are(is) not many "ideal students". That's why you said "ideal" because nobody is perfect. There are so many students who put the effort to achieve their goals each day, and it's so commendable! In a world where there is so much violence, drugs, greed, I really admire people who set aside time to pursue career goals in order to be an asset to this world. I would say a good student would be the one who never gives up his dreams, he will do whatever it takes to fulfill his hope, and most importantly, will ENJOY what he does. Studying can be very rewarding! A good student is not only the one who goes to class everyday and does the homework; (:) he's the one who gets really involved, does personal research in order to deepen his knowledge, and also tries to help others who might have difficulties with the subject. I also think that a good student relates what he's studying to his world around him. Someone who is really (really is) in love with what he does, (in other words) a passionate person! That's what I think about an ideal student!

The ideal student also is willing to learn, has a sense of humor, is willing to take risks, is energetic and (,) polite (but not comatose), is willing to do the work to improve, doesn't always take teacher’s word for it, comes to class prepared, has sympathy for other students, pays attention to the world around, is willing to let what they learn change them, and isn't afraid to be wrong.

There is no specific characteristics for an ideal student. As long as someone/a student (he) shows his (her) interest towards the subject and is willing to work hard and to improve himself, it's enough to say he is a good student.

And an ideal student is the/someone who is rested, nourished, and ready to learn. Such a student is respectful to staff and others, pays attention in class, does the work, and strives to learn and grow. Ideal student mean is Your tallent is where compare to others you are great (!!!?).

In the end, a good student necessarily has to (necessarily) love being in a campus atmosphere; (;?) the smell of books, the corridors, the ‘being’ inside a library, preparing papers, getting immersed in an intellectual give and take at a seminar.

Are all these qualities just a wish list or can these qualities be seen in the students in the State’s campuses?

Here, teachers are a divided lot. While some felt that these qualities are what ought to be exhibited by a good student, others felt they have dealt with a lot of such students during their career in a college.