PDA

View Full Version : Wearing seatbelts or not??

babyboybubu
13-07-2007, 05:20 PM
As the living condition is better, people have enough money to purchase many good things that technology brings them, including cars. Since the number of cars is increasing, state laws require drivers to wear seatbelts. As far as I am concerned, this law should be kept for safeness of the drivers and their guests.

Seatbelts are more important than we might think. They prevent driver and guests to shake upward, leftward and rightward if something hits the car. As a result, people in the car can reduce the chance to be hitted by doors or the glass. Many people think that they just use seatbelts when they go on the high-speed road, but that idea is absolutely wrong. They cannot see what is going to help happen with them in the city traffic, may be something can surprisingly hits the car without any omens. One more thing that the lawmaker should pay attention to is the seatbelts on buses. Buses should have the seatbelts on guests’ seats. I have been a guest for the bus for a long time when I had to go to my school that was 6 km far from my house. Each ride was terrible because the bus driver drove the car too fast and often turned the corner with the speed of 40kph. All the guests were shaken and got haggard after the ride.

On the other hand, the people should realize the importance of the seatbelts themselves. As I see, people’s attitude toward the seatbelts is not good. They think the use of seatbelts is mandatory. But let us see why do the lawmakers want people to wear seatbelts? Those laws are just made for people’s safeness themselves. Some ones say that they drive really slowly and safely so they do not need seatbelts. But god knows, they are not prophets that can see the future. So wear the seatbelts before laying on beds in the hospital regretting. If those people are so adamant, the politics should open a class that teach the danger of driving cars without seatbelts and can show them some photos of accidents that may make them change their idea.

No one wants to be patients or to be dead. So for everyone’s safety, let us use the seatbelts voluntarily.

Please help me correct this essay. Thanks in advanced. :)

tripletvn
05-10-2007, 11:56 AM
I like this essay! Reds are minor errors, in brackets are suggestions.

As the living condition is better (probably getting better and better), people have enough money to purchase many good (helpful) things that technology brings them, including cars. Since the number of cars is increasing, state laws require drivers to wear seatbelts. As far as I am concerned, this law should be kept for safeness (safety) of the drivers and their guests.

Seatbelts are more important than we might think. They prevent driver and guests to shake upward, leftward and rightward (really good argument) if something hits the car. As a result, people in the car can reduce the chance (have less chance) to be hitted (hit-hit-hit) by (the) doors or the glass(es). Many people think that they (should) just use seatbelts when they go on (without the) high-speed road(s), but that idea is absolutely wrong. They cannot see what is going to (without help) happen with them in the city traffic, may be something can surprisingly hits the car without any omens. One more thing that the lawmaker should pay attention to is the seatbelts on buses. Buses should have the seatbelts on guests’ seats. I have been (had been?) a guest for the bus (bus-taker) for a long time when I had to go to my school that was 6 km far from my house. Each ride was terrible because the bus driver drove the car too fast and often turned the corner with the speed of 40kph. All the guests were shaken and got haggard after the ride.

On the other hand, the people should realize the importance of the seatbelts themselves. As I see, people’s attitude toward the seatbelts is not good. They think the use of seatbelts is mandatory. But let us see why (without do) the lawmakers want people to wear seatbelts? Those laws are just made for people’s safeness themselves. Some ones (people) say that they drive really slowly and safely so that they do not need seatbelts. But god knows, they are not prophets that can see the future. So wear the seatbelts before laying on beds in the hospital and regretting. If those people are so adamant, the politics should open a class that teaches the danger of driving cars without wearing seatbelts and can show them some photos of accidents that may make them change their idea.

No one wants to be a patient or to be dead. So for everyone’s safety, let us use the seatbelts voluntarily.