PDA

View Full Version : BT cần gip nhah :(

T Diana
30-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Complete the sentences by putting the verb into the past perfect
1/ I couldnt get into the office yeaterday morning because I ( leave ) my keys at home
2/ We could not call out new low-fat spread Mono, because one of our competitors ( already/choose ) the name
3/ I found out about the vacancy too late. When my application form arrived, thay ( appoint ) someone
4/ By the time he sold off the shares, his orginal investment ( grow ) by 83%
5/ He found his first few weeks ai Renst and Young very difficult because he ( not/study ) accountancy before
6/ When I got back to the office, I was surprised to hear that the manager ( put ) some else in charge of my main project
7/ The bank returned the cheque to me because I ( not/sign ) it

khanh linh do
30-09-2010, 08:47 PM
mnh thử lm nha
1/ had left
2/ had already choosen
3/ had appointed
4/ had grown
5/ hadn't studied
6/ had put
7/ hadn't signed

n.ha
30-09-2010, 09:13 PM
Complete the sentences by putting the verb into the past perfect
1/ I couldnt get into the office yeaterday morning because I had left( leave ) my keys at home
2/ We could not call out new low-fat spread Mono, because one of our competitors ( already/choose )had already chosen the name
3/ I found out about the vacancy too late. When my application form arrived, they ( appoint )had appointed someone
4/ By the time he sold off the shares, his orginal investment had grown( grow ) by 83%
5/ He found his first few weeks ai Renst and Young very difficult because he ( not/study )hadn't studied accountancy before
6/ When I got back to the office, I was surprised to hear that the manager ( put )had put some else in charge of my main project
7/ The bank returned the cheque to me because I ( not/sign )hadn't signed it
Mnh nghĩ thế ny :01: