PDA

View Full Version : T.anh đơn giản ! Help !

T Diana
28-09-2010, 07:16 PM
1. Tm cc V + V-ing v V + to V :smilie_goodjob:

----
2. Lm BT sau - chia dạng đg của ĐT ::59:
1, apologised for ( borrow) my dictionary without (ask) for permission & promised never (do) it again
2. Most people prefer (spend) money to (earn) it
3. He made me (repeat) his instruction (make) sure that I understood what I was (do) after he had done
4. I didnt feel (work) so I suggest (spend) the day in the garden
5. Why do you keep (look) back? Are you afraid of (be) followed
6. He decied (put) broken glass on top of his wall ( prevent) boys from (clim) over it
7. You still have a lot (learn) if you forgive my (say) so
8. Its no use (try) (interrupt) him. Youll have (wait) till he stops (talk)
9. He didnt like (leave) the children alone in the house but he had no alternatives as he had (go) out to work
10. We got tired of (wait) for the weather (clear) and finally decided (set) out in the rain

Nếu cn c ngy mai
29-09-2010, 12:06 AM
1. Tm cc V + V-ing v V + to V :smilie_goodjob:

----
2. Lm BT sau - chia dạng đg của ĐT ::59:
1, apologised for ( borrow) my dictionary without (ask) for permission & promised never (do) it again
2. Most people prefer (spend) money to (earn) it
3. He made me (repeat) his instruction (make) sure that I understood what I was (do) after he had done
4. I didn’t feel (work) so I suggest (spend) the day in the garden
5. Why do you keep (look) back? Are you afraid of (be) followed
6. He decied (put) broken glass on top of his wall ( prevent) boys from (clim) over it
7. You still have a lot (learn) if you forgive my (say) so
8. It’s no use (try) (interrupt) him. You’ll have (wait) till he stops (talk)
9. He didn’t like (leave) the children alone in the house but he had no alternatives as he had (go) out to work
10. We got tired of (wait) for the weather (clear) and finally decided (set) out in the rain

Cu 1. 1.V + V-ing

admit ,appreciate ,avoid , complete , consider ,delay ,deny ,detest ,endure ,enjoy ,escape ,
prevent,fancy ,finish , imagine ,mind , miss ,postpone ,practise ,  recall ,resent ,resist ,resume ,      risk ,suggest ,face , include ,stand ,understand , forgive ,keep ,

Bonus: Nhm từ + V-ing

admit to,prefer…to,be used to,lead to,devote oneself to,
object to,stick to, busy,look forward to ,

no good, no use, It's worth…,  as well as,
can't help, It's no use /good,  be tired of ,
be fond of,  be capable of,  be afraid of, 
be proud of,  think of / about,  hold off,    
put off,  keep on,  insist on,  count on / upon ,
set about,  be successful in,  good at,  take up,
give up,  burst out,  prevent … from…, 

2.V + Động từ nguyn dạng c to

afford, aim,appear,agree,arrange,ask,be,decide,bother,care ,choose,come, dare,demand,desire,determine, expect,elect,endeavor,hope,fail,happen , help,hesitate,learn,long,mean,manage,offer,ought,    plan,prepare,pretend,promise,refuse,seem,tend,wait ,wish,undertake.

Cu 2.
1. borrowing , asking, to do
2. spending, earning
3. repeat, to make, done
4. working ,spending
5. looking, being
6. to put, to prevent, climbing
7. to learn, say
8. trying, to interrupt, to wait, talking
9. leaving, to go
10. waiting, clearing, to set

junsu_xiah95
29-09-2010, 06:24 PM
1. Tm cc V + V-ing v V + to V

---- pan tu tim trong phan li thuyet kua box 10 co rat nhiu thong tin :D
2. Lm BT sau - chia dạng đg của ĐT :
1, apologised for ( borrow)borrowing my dictionary without (ask)asking for permission & promised never (do) to do it again
2. Most people prefer (spend)spending money to (earn)earning it
3. He made me (repeat)repeat his instruction (make)to make sure that I understood what I was (do)doing after he had done
4. I didn’t feel (work)working so I suggest (spend)spending the day in the garden
5. Why do you keep (look)looking back? Are you afraid of (be)being followed
6. He decided (put)to put broken glass on top of his wall ( prevent)to prevent boys from (climb)climbing over it
7. You still have a lot (learn)learning if you forgive my (say)speech so
8. It’s no use (try)trying (interrupt)to interrupt him. You’ll have (wait)to wait till he stops (talk)talking
9. He didn’t like (leave)to leave the children alone in the house but he had no alternatives as he had (go)gone out to work
10. We got tired of (wait)waiting for the weather (clear)clear and finally decided (set)to set out in the rain
lam zay dung hok?????????