PDA

View Full Version : For a better life - T_T heo mi! T_T

Symphony X
22-01-2007, 10:25 PM
Mong mọi ng chỉ giúp mình với! Đa tạ mọi ng nhiều lém! :) Sorry for putting this one here! It should be put in Topic Writing box (I've just read the rule of this class).
Cound mod move this one for me? ^_^ Thank you! :D

For a better life

Getting to know how to make / do something for a better life is very simple, but to perform it, I don't think many people could do that! However, I still discuss 'bout this topic because helping a few people is better than do nothing (no one would be helped). ^_^

When we think 'bout a good life, the first thing that almost people think of is a high spiritual life. But not many people could understand it deeply. A High Spiritual Life depends on yourself, your family, environment around you. It has a very big meaning, not only you feel good at everything. Are you satisfied with everything? It would only happen if you’d got a warm family, a suitable salary with a stable work, especially, a nice health,… It includes all the things in your life, just a simple reason:” It’s a result of almost good thing in your life!”.

In order to get a high spiritual life, you always have to try at all. In working or other fields, It doesn’t means you must get everything is well done. But you must be sure:” You tried them whole hearted!”. At relations, you should try to make the best relation you can with everybody. You will be loved, and will be got their aids in your life. Rather, you will feel good! ^_^ In your mind, you should think that:” You always have many choices in your life at all! We called it in Vietnamese:”Sự tự quản”(k bít lói = eng từ này thế lào! :D). So, if you got any bad things, you would think that, and try others. About your health, you should eat, act, relax,… suitably. All advices are relative, as long as you don’t do any harmful thing as much.

Well, if almost things I said got well done, you would get a high spiritual life. Everything around you is only nice when you try to be nice with them!

Peculiar
23-01-2007, 08:36 AM
For a better life

Getting to know how to make / (avoid using / in your writing - replace it with 'or') do something for a better life is very simple, but to perform it, I don't think many people could do that (but I don't think many people could perform it --> I am not really sure what you mean. If I were you, I would rewrite this sentence as 'Leading a better life is easier said and done'.)! However, I still discuss 'bout (this is not formal enough. Between, you discuss something, but talk about something.) this topic because helping a few people is better than do nothing (no one would be helped). ^_^

When we think 'bout a good life, the first thing that almost (most) people think of is a high (I think "fulfilling", "enriching", "satiating" are better words --> a spiritually fulfilling life) spiritual life. But not many people could understand it deeply. A High Spiritual Life depends on yourself, your family, (the) environment around you. It has a very big (profound/ encompassing) meaning, not only you feel good at everything (strange expression, I am afraid). Are you satisfied with everything? It would only happen if youd got (you had) a warm family, a suitable (sufficiently high) salary with a stable work (job), especially, a nice health (and good health), It includes all the things in your life, (for) just a simple reason: Its a result of almost good thing in your life!.

In order to get a high spiritual life, you always have to try at all (try your best/ put in your utmost effort). In working or other fields (Be it in your work or other commitments), It doesnt (does not) means (mean) you must get everything is (redundant) well done. But you must be sure: You tried them whole hearted! (But you need to ensure you have tried your best/ put your best foot forward). At (In) relations, you should try to make the best relation (establish the best rapport) you can with everybody. You will be loved, and will be got their aids in your life. Rather, you will feel good! ^_^ In your mind, you should think that: (redundant) You always have many choices in your life at all (redundant)! We called it in Vietnamese:Sự tự quản(k bt li = eng từ ny thế lo! :D) (self-control, self-discipline?). So, if you got any bad things, you would think that (this way), and try others. About your health, you should eat, act, relax, suitably. All advices are (advice is) relative, as long as you dont do any harmful thing as much (as much as what?).

Well, if almost things I said got well done (done well), you would get a high spiritual life. Everything around you is only nice when you try to be nice with them!

Symphony X
25-01-2007, 12:42 AM
thank you! Thank you very very much!^_^

skeletonhd
23-10-2007, 01:20 AM
bai viet cua ban su dung nhieu personal languag( I, We....). Bai viet se ko the thu hút được sự đồng tình và ủng hộ của người đọc vì từ đầu tới cuối bàoi viết của bạn nó mang nặng tính cá nhân.