PDA

View Full Version : Put the verbs past simple or past continuous tense

tuoi_03
28-08-2010, 07:15 PM
1)He( sit)................ in a bar when I( see) .......... him
2) When I( go )............. out,the sun( shine)......
3 ) The light( go ) ............out while i( have)..........tea
4 )When it( rain )...... she( carry)...... an umbrella
5)We ( walk)........ to the station when it( begin ) ................to rain
6)He (teach)...........English for 2 months when he(live)..... in Germany and (work) ...........as a journalist.
7)The house( burn) .... fast,so we( break)........ the window to get out
8)He( eat).......... three sandwiches while you( talk)... to him
9) The servant( drop)..... two cups while she( wash up)........... last night ,neither of them( break).......
10 ) While he( write)..... a letter ,the telephone( ring)........ as he(go)......... to answer it ,he(hear).......... knock on the door.Telephone(still,ring)....... while he( walk)......... to the door, but just as he (open) .........it it (stop)...............
:20_003::20_003::20_003::20_003:

Chichi_love_English
28-08-2010, 08:19 PM
1)He( sit)........was sitting........ in a bar when I( see) ...saw....... him
2) When I( go ).....went........ out,the sun( shine)..was shining....
3 ) The light( go ) ..went..........out while i( have)....was having......tea
4 )When it( rain )..rained.... she( carry)..was carrying.... an umbrella
5)We ( walk)...were walking..... to the station when it( begin ) .......began.........to rain
6)He (teach)....taught.......English for 2 months when he(live)..lived... in Germany and (work) ...worked........as a journalist.
7)The house( burn) ..was burning.. fast,so we( break)....broke.... the window to get out
8)He( eat)...ate....... three sandwiches while you( talk)..were talking. to him
9) The servant( drop)..dropped... two cups while she( wash up).....was washing up...... last night ,neither of them( break)...broke....
10 ) While he( write)..was writing... a letter ,the telephone( ring)...rang..... as he(go)...went...... to answer it ,he(hear)....heard...... knock on the door.Telephone(still,ring)...was still ringing.... while he( walk)...was walking...... to the door, but just as he (open) ....opened.....it it (stop).....stopped..........
check jp e nhazz ss.... lm thử xem đg pao nhiu %... chắc sai nhu lắm đ... ss chịu kh nhazzz...
:21_002::21_002::21_002:

star_moon
28-08-2010, 09:25 PM
1)He( sit).......sat......... in a bar when I( see) ...Was seeing......... him
2) When I( go )..Went ........... out,the sun( shine)..Was shining....
3 ) The light( go ) ....Went..........out while i( have)...Was haVing.......tea
4 )When it( rain )...rained... she( carry)...Was carring... an umbrella
5)We ( walk)..Walked...... to the station when it( begin ) ...Was begining.............to rain
6)He (teach)...taught........English for 2 months when he(live)..Was liVing... in Germany and (work) ...Working........as a journalist.
7)The house( burn) ..WAs burning.. fast,so we( break)..broke...... the window to get out
8)He( eat)....ate...... three sandwiches while you( talk)..Were talking... to him
9) The servant( drop)..dropped... two cups while she( wash up)..Was Washing up......... last night ,neither of them( break)....breaking...
10 ) While he( write).Was Writing.... a letter ,the telephone( ring)...rang..... as he(go)...Went...... to answer it ,he(hear)...heard....... knock on the door.Telephone(still,ring).... still rang ...... while he( walk)..Was Walking....... to the door, but just as he (open) ..opened.......it it (stop).....stopped..........
:48_002::48_002::48_002:
sửa gip mink nha :32_002:

miss_kool
28-08-2010, 09:50 PM
2) When I( go ).........went.... out,the sun( shine)..was shining....
3 ) The light( go ) .....was going.......out while i( have)..had........tea
4 )When it( rain )was raining...... she( carry)..carried... an umbrella
5)We ( walk)...walked..... to the station when it( begin ) .....began...........to rain
6)He (teach)....taught.......English for 2 months when he(live).was living.... in Germany and (work) ..working.........as a journalist.
7)The house( burn) .was burning... fast,so we( break)...broke..... the window to get out
8)He( eat)..ate........ three sandwiches while you( talk).were talking.. to him
9) The servant( drop)..dropped... two cups while she( wash up)....was washing....... last night ,neither of them( break)..broke.....
10 ) While he( write)was writing..... a letter ,the telephone( ring)...rang..... as he(go)....went..... to answer it ,he(hear)....heard...... knock on the door.Telephone(still,ring)...was still ringing.... while he( walk)...was walking...... to the door, but just as he (open) ..opened.......it it (stop)....stopped...........
:20_003::20_003::20_003::20_003:[

:55_003:
bi tập hay lm cố ln bạn^^ :D

tuoi_03
31-08-2010, 06:49 PM
mh post key nha h thak mọi ng nh lắm
2) When I( go ).....went........ out,the sun( shine)..was shining....
3 ) The light( go ) ..went..........out while i( have)....was having......tea
4 )When it( rain )..rained.... she( carry)..was carrying.... an umbrella
5)We ( walk)...were walking..... to the station when it( begin ) .......began.........to rain
6)He (teach)....taught.......English for 2 months when he(live)..was living... in Germany and (work) ...was working........as a journalist.
7)The house( burn) ..was burning.. fast,so we( break)....broke.... the window to get out
8)He( eat)...ate....... three sandwiches while you( talk)..were talking. to him
9) The servant( drop)..dropped... two cups while she( wash up).....was washing up...... last night ,neither of them( break)...broke....
10 ) While he( write)..was writing... a letter ,the telephone( ring)...rang..... as he(go)...was going..... to answer it ,he(hear)....heard...... knock on the door.Telephone(still,ring)...was still ringing.... while he( walk)...was walking...... to the door, but just as he (open) ....opened.....it it (stop).....stopped..........
c thắc mắc j th lin hệ với mh nha hi2

tuoi_03
31-08-2010, 07:05 PM
bjờ mh post fần qk đơn v qk hon th nha khi mọi ng ko bị lầm mh sẽ post bt tổng hợp nha
1.They( go)............ home after they (finish)............ their work
2.He( do) ...........nothing before he( see).... me
3.He (thank)..........me for what I( do)..... for him
4.I( be)...... sorry that I (hurt).......... him
5.After they( go)..... , I ( sit )............ down and (rest ).....
6.In England,he soon( remember).........all he( learn ).........
7.They (tell)........... me they( not mee).........me before
8.He( ask)...... why we( come)...........so early
9.By the time Bill ( get) ........... there,the meeting (star)......
:21_002::21_002::21_002::21_002:

star_moon
01-09-2010, 03:24 PM
bjờ mh post fần qk đơn v qk hon th nha khi mọi ng ko bị lầm mh sẽ post bt tổng hợp nha
1.They( go)...Went......... home after they (finish)...had finished......... their work
2.He( do) ...had done........nothing before he( see)..saw.. me
3.He (thank)....thanked......me for what I( do)..had done... for him
4.I( be)..was.... sorry that I (hurt)..had hurt........ him
5.After they( go)..had gone... , I ( sit )....sat........ down and (rest )..rested...
6.In England,he soon( remember)...remembered......all he( learn )...had learned......
7.They (tell)...told........ me they( not mee)...hadn't met......me before
8.He( ask)...asked... why we( come)...had comed........so early
9.By the time Bill ( get) ..had got......... there,the meeting (star)...started...

cu 9 mink ko hju? lắm
:55_003:

junsu_xiah95
01-09-2010, 05:18 PM
1.They( go)........went.... home after they (finish)....had finished........ their work
2.He( do) ......had done.....nothing before he( see)..saw.. me
3.He (thank)....thanked......me for what I( do).did.... for him
4.I( be)..am.... sorry that I (hurt)...hurt....... him
5.After they( go)...had gone.. , I ( sit )......sat...... down and (rest )..rested...
6.In England,he soon( remember)....remembered.....all he( learn )...had learnt......
7.They (tell)......told..... me they( not mee)....hadn’t met.....me before
8.He( ask)..asked.... why we( come)....had come.......so early
9.By the time Bill ( get) .....got...... there,the meeting (star)..had started....
he he bi e đy:13_002:

miss_kool
01-09-2010, 08:21 PM
1.They( go)...went......... home after they (finish).......had finished..... their work
2.He( do) .......had done....nothing before he( see).saw... me
3.He (thank)....thankd.....me for what I( do)..had done... for him
4.I( be).was..... sorry that I (hurt)...had hurt....... him
5.After they( go)..had gone... , I ( sit ).........sat... down and (rest )..rested...
6.In England,he soon( remember)..... rmembered...all he( learn ).had learnt........
7.They (tell)..had .. told....... me they( not mee)..didn't see.......me before
8.He( ask)..asked.... why we( come).....had come......so early
9.By the time Bill ( get) .... got....... there,the meeting (star)...had started...

:ibf_confused:

kaffy_pham
03-09-2010, 09:28 AM
1.They( go).went........ home after they (finish).had finished........... their work
2.He( do) had done ...........nothing before he( see).saw... me
3.He (thank)thanked..........me for what I( do)had done..... for him
4.I( be) was sorry that I (hurt) had hurt.. him
5.After they( go).had gone.... , I ( sit )..sat.......... down and (rest )..rested..
6.In England,he soon( remember)..remembered.......all he( learn )...had learnt......
7.They (tell)..told......... me they( not mee).hadn't met.me before
8.He( ask)..asked.... why we( come)...had come........so early
9.By the time Bill ( get) ..got......... there,the meeting (star)...had started...
em xin nộp bi:48_002::48_002::48_002:
check dum e nha!:06::06:

junsu_xiah95
03-09-2010, 03:26 PM
post pi tp đik chị ơi..............:)

tuoi_03
03-09-2010, 09:19 PM
post pi tp đik chị ơi..............:)
chị xl nha chị bận để tối mai ha tối mai l bt tổng hợp nha hi2
:21_002::21_002::21_002: