PDA

View Full Version : Các bạn vui ḷng sửa giúp ḿnh bài Writing này nhá

Vivian Truong
11-06-2010, 11:35 AM
Các bạn ơi, vui ḷng sửa giúp ḿnh bài Writing này nha. Cám ơn các bạn:D

Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which why do you prefer?
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. In my opinion, I would rather live in a big city for two main reasons: I can easily find a job and I can have more choices to relax in a big city

First of all, I believe that there are more jobs for me to apply in a big city. I am now a senior student in university. Next year, when I graduated, I am planning to find a job. The need of job in a small town is not as much as it is in a big city. It is usually hard to find a job in a small town, and even harder to find a good job. However, there are always plenty of jobs in a big city. Therefore, with the variety of job in a big city I will have more opportunities to find a good job

Secondly, I prefer to live in a big city because I will have more choices of entertainment and relax. After a week of working and studying hard, I need to go out and relax at the weekend. However, if I live in a small town, there will be just a few ways for me to be entertained and relax. In contrast, there are a lot of entertainment and relaxing place in a big city to go to. For example, I can go shopping in the mall, go out for a movie or go to the theater to attend a concert. I can have a lot of choices to relax and be entertained.

In conclusion, I prefer to live in a big city than live in a small town for two main reasons: the bigger opportunities to find a good job and the variety of relaxing way.

vitbau_nd89
12-06-2010, 02:04 AM
Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. In my opinion, I would rather live in a big city for two main reasons: job opportunities and various choice of entertainment.

Firstly, I believe that there are more jobs for everyone to apply for when living in a big city.also, chances of job there are much more than that are in a town . It is usually difficult to look for a job, even a temporary work in a small area. However, there is always a large number of jobs which are suitable and well-paid in a big city. Therefore, I will have more opportunities of getting a career if i live and work in a big city

Secondly, I prefer to live in a big city because of more choices of entertainment and relaxing. the cinema, the theater, zoo, park...are easy to go in a big citỵ for example, after a week of working and studying hard, I am completely able to go out and relax with my friends there at the weekend.I can go shopping in the mall, go out for a movie or go to the theater to attend a concert. However, if I live in a small town, there will be just a few ways of being comfortable. maybe i will sleep all day or watch tv with a boring feeling.

In conclusion, I prefer living in a big city to living in a small town for two main reasons: the bigger opportunities of getting a good job and the variety of relaxing ways.