PDA

View Full Version : Mn bt về mo kon th z đy

me0k0n_babykute
29-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Hi! My name is Thao. I'm thirteen years old. I'm a student in grade seven of Yen Thinh secondary school. I live in a house with my family in the Yen Bai city. There are four people in my family: my father, my mother, my brother and me.
My father is a teacher
I ride to school every morning. I like listening to music and playing badminton. On the weekends I go out with my friends. Sometimes we go to the cinema about once a week and sometimes we just go for a walk. My favỏite subjects at schools are math and English, but I don't like geography.
What about you?
Nick chat cua minh la: thobongmituot_peju_198
Pạn no đ vo đọc pj viết of mỳk tkỳ add nk để chat naz :17_002:!(^o ^)!moaz!:47_002:

doremon2626
11-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Mnh nghĩ l cu "on the weekends I go out with my friends" bạn nn đổi lại thnh "I usually go out with my friends on the weekend" th hay hơn!

n.ha
21-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Hi! My name is Thao. I'm twelve years old. I'm a student in grade six at a school in Yenbai. I live in a house with my family in the city. I ride to school every morning. I like listening to music and playing badminton. On the weekendsweekend I usually go out with my friends. Sometimes we go to the cinema about once a week and sometimes(1 cu ko nn dng qu nhiều sometimes như vậy) we just go for a walk. My favorite subjects at schools are math and English, but I don't like geography.
What about you?
Nick chat cua minh lamy Y!M: thobongmituot_peju_198
Bạn no đ vo đọc bi của mnh thi p nck để cht nh:17_002::47_002:
ok.Hi everybody.I am very happy to join this forum.My name is Ha and I am fourteen years old.I am in grade 8.I live in thai binh city with my family.And Last,I want to be friends with you?ok?
my Y!M:lazy_baby_0311_97