PDA

View Full Version : giup minh voi moi nguoi oi !

momochi yasha
19-03-2010, 08:37 PM
giup minh voi!
bai tap ne:
an american teenager is visiting hoi an, an ancient town in quang nam province. complete the postcard she has written the words in the box.
- walk, narrow, friendly, colorful, souvenirs, wonderful, tastes, bought, town, old

dear jenny,
we are having a ..... time in hoi an. the streets here are so ..... that cars are not allowed to enter the center of the .... therefore we have to ... the houres are very.... but beautiful. however, i don't like the way they do business. it seems that every house has a shop to sell .... and other stuffs. the people are very .... and helpful. the food looks funny but it ... quite nice. i haven't..... anything for you. but i will buy you some little ..... lanterns.
see you soon.
love,
jill

giup minh voi! thank you very much!:smack:

pinkgirl183
19-03-2010, 08:45 PM
an american teenager is visiting hoi an, an ancient town in quang nam province. complete the postcard she has written the words in the box.
- walk, narrow, friendly, colorful, souvenirs, wonderful, tastes, bought, town, old

dear jenny,
we are having a wonderful time in hoi an. the streets here are so narrow that cars are not allowed to enter the center of the town therefore we have to walk the houres are very old but beautiful. however, i don't like the way they do business. it seems that every house has a shop to sell souvenirs and other stuffs. the people are very friendly and helpful. the food looks funny but it tastes quite nice. i haven't bought anything for you. but i will buy you some little colorful lanterns.
see you soon.
love,
jill

duc loc
19-03-2010, 09:27 PM

kisskisskiss
21-03-2010, 11:21 AM
hjhjhj. minh moi ạk coak gi chi giup nhiu nha

kisskisskiss
21-03-2010, 11:27 AM
ban o tren tra loi dung roi doạk. coa ai coak bai moi nho pót len tiep nha. hjhj:love:

kisskisskiss
01-04-2010, 05:10 PM
1. the twins are so much....(like/liking/alike/likeness)..that people find it d́ficult to tell one from the other.
2.the growing numbers of visitors...(is damaging/are damaging/damages/damage)..the footpaths
3. there's someone walking behind us. I think....
A.we are following B.we are being followed C.we are followed D.we are being following
4..........at the party , we saw Tom standing alone
A. arrived B we arrived C arriving D we are arriving

billtan
01-04-2010, 06:51 PM
1. The Twins Are So Much....(like/liking/alike/likeness)..that People Find It Difficult To Tell One From The Other.
2.the Growing Numbers Of Visitors...(is Damaging/are Damaging/damages/damage)..the Footpaths
3. There's Someone Walking Behind Us. I Think....
A.we Are Following B.we Are Being Followed C.we Are Followed D.we Are Being Following
4..........at The Party , We Saw Tom Standing Alone
A. Arrived B We Arrived c Arriving d We Are Arriving
:77::77::77:

kisskisskiss
05-04-2010, 12:52 PM
we'll meet Alice at the corner . we (wait) until we (arrive)
he broke the vase because of his ........(care)
Mrs. smith is a good ...(cook)
Ms sandy is the teacher I admire most of all
->there............................................. .........
he was resned from the mountain by John
->it was............................................... ..
you had better not touch that switch
-> if................................................ ......
''gone with the wind' is the name of the novel
->they have named...............................

kisskisskiss
05-04-2010, 12:58 PM
she reassured me that she (post) the card