PDA

View Full Version : Exercises

chuotlat
31-10-2009, 12:00 PM
Đọc xong phần ngữ pháp , các bạn vô làm bài tập để coi ḿnh hiểu bài hay không hen :69:

Rewrite each sentence, beginning as shown, so that the meaning stays the same.
1. " Would you mind not smoking in this room?" she said to him.
==> She asked him............................................... ....................
2. " You should not drink too much coffee at night ", said Bob.
==> Bob advised........................................... ........................
3. " Would you like to go out for dinner with us tonight?"
==> Mary invited........................................... .......................
4. " All right , I'll pick you up at 6 pm tonight."
==>She agreed............................................ .........................
5. " Don't forget to water the flowers for me , Tom."
==> Mother reminded.......................................... ................
6. " Don't worry , I'll help you with the money."
==> He promised.......................................... .....................
7. " I'm sorry I can't lend you this book. I need it right now." Minh said to me.
==> Minh refused........................................... .........................
8. " I'm sorry I couldn't come on Saturday." said David.
==> David apologised........................................ ...........................
9. " No, I really don't want to stay the night , Sophia." Ann said.
==> Ann insisted on................................................ .....................
10. " Why don't we go back to Singapore?" I said.
==> I suggested......................................... ................................

ladylazy
31-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Đọc xong phần ngữ pháp , các bạn vô làm bài tập để coi ḿnh hiểu bài hay không hen :69:

Rewrite each sentence, beginning as shown, so that the meaning stays the same.
1. " Would you mind not smoking in this room?" she said to him.
==> She asked him...not to smock in this that room.............................................. ..................
2. " You should not drink too much coffee at night ", said Bob.
==> Bob advised..me not to drink too much .coeffee at night............................................. ...................
3. " Would you like to go out for dinner with us tonight?"
==> Mary invited..me to go out for dinner with them that night............................................. ...................
4. " All right , I'll pick you up at 6 pm tonight."
==>She agreed...to pick me up at 6 pm that night............................................. .....................
5. " Don't forget to water the flowers for me , Tom."
==> Mother reminded....tom to watẻ the flowers for her............................................... .......
6. " Don't worry , I'll help you with the money."
==> He promised...to help me with the money............................................. ...............
7. " I'm sorry I can't lend you this book. I need it right now." Minh said to me.
==> Minh refused...to lend me that book.............................................. ...................
8. " I'm sorry I couldn't come on Saturday." said David.
==> David apologised....for not coming on saturday.......................................... .....................
9. " No, I really don't want to stay the night , Sophia." Ann said.
==> Ann insisted on..not staying the night............................................. ......................
10. " Why don't we go back to Singapore?" I said.
==> I suggested...going back to singapore......................................... .............................
đúng không !!!???:dancing-banana::dancing-banana::dancing-banana:

chuotlat
31-10-2009, 08:11 PM
đúng không !!!???:dancing-banana::dancing-banana::dancing-banana:
Đúng roài đóa. Giỏi tèn , 10 điểm , nhưng viết sai chính tả mấy chỗ kà , trừ 1 điểm , c̣n 9 điểm. :48_002: