PDA

View Full Version : Fill In The Missing Blank

mr.hand
25-08-2009, 09:06 PM
:13_002:theo lời hứa th́ PHALEHONG_93 và TUI sẽ post bài điền khuyết!
MONG MỌI NGƯỜI ỦNG HỘ;)
Global English exists (0)…………. a political and cultural reality. Many misguided theories attempt to explain why the English language should have succeeded internationally, whilst (1)………….have not. It is because there is (2)………inherently logical or beautiful about the stucture of English. Does its simple grammar (3)………..it easy to learn? Such ideas are misconceived. Latin was once a major international language, despite having a complicated grammatical structure, and English also presents learners (4)…………all maner of real difficulties, (5)………..least its spelling system. Ease (6)…………learning, therefore, has little to (7)…………with it. (8)……….all, children learn to speak their mother tongue in appreximately the same period of time, (9)………………….of their language.
English has spread not so (10)………for linguistic reasons, but rather because it has often found (11)………..in the right place, at the right time. (12)…….the 1960s, two major developments have contributed to strengthening this global status. Firstly, in a number of countries, English is now used in addition to national or regional languages. As (13)……….as this, en electronic revolution has teken (14)………. It is estimated that (15)…….the region of 80% of worldwide electronic communication is now in English.
bài ń hok khó, mọi người làm đúng thứ 3 tuần sau sẽ post key !

ha_a4_cva
03-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Global English exists (0)……in……. a political and cultural reality. Many misguided theories attempt to explain why the English language should have succeeded internationally, whilst (1)………others….have not. It is because there is (2)…nothing……inherently logical or beautiful about the stucture of English. Does its simple grammar (3)……make…..it easy to learn? Such ideas are misconceived. Latin was once a major international language, despite having a complicated grammatical structure, and English also presents learners (4)………with…all maner of real difficulties, (5)……at…..least its spelling system. Ease (6)……of……learning, therefore, has little to (7)……deal……with it. (8)……In….all, children learn to speak their mother tongue in appreximately the same period of time, (9)…as……………….of their language.
English has spread not so (10)…only……for linguistic reasons, but rather because it has often found (11)…useful……..in the right place, at the right time. (12)…During….the 1960s, two major developments have contributed to strengthening this global status. Firstly, in a number of countries, English is now used in addition to national or regional languages. As (13)…well…….as this, en electronic revolution has teken (14)……on…. It is estimated that (15)…about….the region of 80% of worldwide electronic communication is now in English.

nộp bài!>.<! khó nên chém jó!>.<!

minhhung211
04-09-2009, 08:50 AM
MONG MỌI NGƯỜI ỦNG HỘ;)
Global English exists (0)……both……. a political and cultural reality. Many misguided theories attempt to explain why the English language should have succeeded internationally, whilst (1)…others……….have not. It is because there is (2)………inherently logical or beautiful about the structure of English. Does its simple grammar (3)…make……..it easy to learn? Such ideas are misconceived. Latin was once a major international language, despite having a complicated grammatical structure, and English also presents learners (4)…to………all maner of real difficulties, (5)……at…..least its spelling system. Ease (6)…of………learning, therefore, has little to (7)……deal……with it. (8)…In…….all, children learn to speak their mother tongue in appreximately the same period of time, (9)………………….of their language.
English has spread not so (10)…only…for linguistic reasons, but rather because it has often found (11)……useful…..in the right place, at the right time. (12)…In….the 1960s, two major developments have contributed to strengthening this global status. Firstly, in a number of countries, English is now used in addition to national or regional languages. As (13)…well…….as this, en electronic revolution has teken (14)……on…. It is estimated that (15)…whole….the region of 80% of worldwide electronic communication is now in English.

Khó quá dzạ em :06::06::06::06:

phalehong_93
05-09-2009, 09:21 PM
MONG MỌI NGƯỜI ỦNG HỘ;)
Global English exists (0)…as………. a political and cultural reality. Many misguided theories attempt to explain why the English language should have succeeded internationally, whilst (1)however………….have not. It is because there is (2) …something……inherently logical or beautiful about the stucture of English. Does its simple grammar (3)…make……..it easy to learn? Such ideas are misconceived. Latin was once a major international language, despite having a complicated grammatical structure, and English also presents learners (4)…by………all maner of real difficulties, (5)…at……..least its spelling system. Ease (6)…of………learning, therefore, has little to (7)…deal………with it. (8)…in…….all, children learn to speak their mother tongue in appreximately the same period of time, (9)…consist……………….of their language.
English has spread not so (10)…famous……for linguistic reasons, but rather because it has often found (11)…useful……..in the right place, at the right time. (12)…in….the 1960s, two major developments have contributed to strengthening this global status. Firstly, in a number of countries, English is now used in addition to national or regional languages. As (13)…far…….as this, en electronic revolution has teken (14)…on……. It is estimated that (15)…whole….the region of 80% of worldwide electronic communication is now in English.
Nộp bài khó wá
hix:29_002::72:

mr.hand
06-09-2009, 08:56 PM
:72:Xin lỗi for trễ hen =[[
KEY NÈ MỌI NGƯỜI !

1. AS
2. OTHERS
3. SOMETHING
4. MAKE
5. TO
6. NOT
7. OF
8. DEAL / DO
9. AFTER
10. REGARDLESS / IRRESPECTIVE
11. MUCH
12. ITSELF
13. SINCE
14. WELL
15. PLACE
16. IN

KẾT QUẢ (aj có khiếu nại th́ làm ơn la làng lên nghen)
Hà: 5/16
Anh Hùng: 6/16
Hồng 4/16
=[[

mr.hand
06-09-2009, 09:01 PM
:83: ĐỔI DẠNG LÀM BÀI TÍ XÍU NHA BÀ KON. CHỌN CÁC TỪ XANH XANH ĐIỀN VÀO CHỖ TRỐNG NHA'

going through
Line
face
idea
clear
barely

A few days ago, I was (1) ........ my new sailing gear ready for my first long trip, around the coast of Britain on the sailing ship Hirta. I watched a TV report of some fellow yachtsmen crossing the finishing (2) ........ off a place called Ushant to complete a record round-the-world voyage. The sea was rough, the wind looked fierce and, although they were putting a brave (3) ........ on it, the winning yachtsmen looked exhausted. What I was seeing on the television screen was not my (4) ........ of yachting. I felt smug knowing I had this marvellous opportunity to drift gently round Britain learning to sail, and that I would be steering (5) ........ of the horrors of ocean sailing. Casually I looked up Ushant on the map. I went quite cold: Ushant was (6) ........ 32 kilometres further south than the starting point for my great journey on the Hirta.

TUẦN SAU THỨ 5 HỨA BẢO ĐẢM CÓ KEY ĐÚNG NGÀY :D:64:

mn.san
08-09-2009, 04:28 PM
A few days ago, I was (1) ... going through..... my new sailing gear ready for my first long trip, around the coast of Britain on the sailing ship Hirta. I watched a TV report of some fellow yachtsmen crossing the finishing (2) ... line..... off a place called Ushant to complete a record round-the-world voyage. The sea was rough, the wind looked fierce and, although they were putting a brave (3) .... face.... on it, the winning yachtsmen looked exhausted. What I was seeing on the television screen was not my (4) .... idea.... of yachting. I felt smug knowing I had this marvelous opportunity to drift gently round Britain learning to sail, and that I would be steering (5) ..... clean... of the horrors of ocean sailing. Casually I looked up Ushant on the map. I went quite cold: Ushant was (6) ..... barely... 32 kilometers further south than the starting point for my great journey on the Hirta.

monokuro boo
09-09-2009, 08:04 AM
going through -1
Line -2
face -3
idea -4
clear -5
barely -6

hixxx, sao ông cho từ đúng thứ tự quá zạ ><

mr.hand
11-09-2009, 03:44 PM
1. going through
2. line
3. face
4. idea
5. clear
6. barely

keY đó !
Chấm diểm nào :
HAI NGƯỜI LÀM ĐÚNG HẾT!(bạn MN.SAN chúư chính tả chữ số 5 nha)
:71:@ BOO: tui quên ! =[[

mr.hand
11-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Daydreaming schoolchildren --------(1)the world love to doodle weird and wonderful cars. Most grow up to drive something --------(2) more visually mundane than those adolescent flights of fancy. But -------(3) few are actively encouraged to continue drawing extraordinary and largely unrealistic modes of transport when -------(4) are studying at college. They are the car designers of tomorrow, who will shape what we will drive in the next century.

---------(5) a visit to the Art Centre in Los Angeles, which runs a course for vehicle designers, I was shown some of the work in progress by Ronald Hill, head of transportation design. Its visual excitement contrasted starkly with the dull, practical silhouettes of many modern production cars.

:41_002: làm tiếp nhá mọi người !

monokuro boo
11-09-2009, 07:00 PM
1.around the world
2.much
3.a
4.they
5.with

ha_a4_cva
11-09-2009, 08:16 PM
đề nghị ông cho ngay cái deadline!>.<!
( bài vik sẽ bị xoá sau khi có hồi âm)

vova123456
11-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Daydreaming schoolchildren --------(1)the world love to doodle weird and wonderful cars. Most grow up to drive something --------(2) more visually mundane than those adolescent flights of fancy. But -------(3) few are actively encouraged to continue drawing extraordinary and largely unrealistic modes of transport when -------(4) are studying at college. They are the car designers of tomorrow, who will shape what we will drive in the next century.

---------(5) a visit to the Art Centre in Los Angeles, which runs a course for vehicle designers, I was shown some of the work in progress by Ronald Hill, head of transportation design. Its visual excitement contrasted starkly with the dull, practical silhouettes of many modern production cars.

:41_002: làm tiếp nhá mọi người !
(1) around/throughout
(2) much/far
(3) a
(4) they
(5) On

mr.hand
12-09-2009, 11:34 AM
đề nghị ông cho ngay cái deadline!>.<!
( bài vik sẽ bị xoá sau khi có hồi âm):snicker:chủ nhật

mr.hand
13-09-2009, 10:11 AM
:41_002:KEY NÈ !
(1) around/throughout
(2) much/far
(3) a
(4) they
(5) On

BOO: 4/5
VOVA 5/5:clover:

mr.hand
13-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Each students 1------ an engineering college 2-------- Canada gets a steel ring upon graduation in 3------ to a graduation certificate.There is a stody behind the unusual 4--------. Several years ago,5----------- graduate from this engineering college designed and iron-steel bridge. Unfortunately, 6---------- of many mistakes in his design, the bridge collapsed 7----------- after is came into use. This event shock the engineering college, and 8------------- college authorites decided to take backe the framework 9---------- the iron-steel bridge and use it as the material for making rings to givethe students upon their graduation. The college wants the students 10----------- remember theis lesson forever so as to avoid making such mistakes again.

THỨ 5 CÓ KEY

vova123456
13-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Each students 1------ an engineering college 2-------- Canada gets a steel ring upon graduation in 3------ to a graduation certificate.There is a stody behind the unusual 4--------. Several years ago,5----------- graduate from this engineering college designed and iron-steel bridge. Unfortunately, 6---------- of many mistakes in his design, the bridge collapsed 7----------- after is came into use. This event shock the engineering college, and 8------------- college authorites decided to take backe the framework 9---------- the iron-steel bridge and use it as the material for making rings to givethe students upon their graduation. The college wants the students 10----------- remember theis lesson forever so as to avoid making such mistakes again.

THỨ 5 CÓ KEY

1. at
2. in
3. addition
4. ring (nếu muốn nói "chiếc nhẫn khác thường")
practice/tradition (nếu muốn nói "truyền thống khác thường")
Nhưng chắc "ring" an toàn hơn. :21_002:
5. a
6. because
7. soon/shortly (nếu muốn nói một thời gian ngắn sau khi cây cầu được đưa vô sử dụng)
immediately (nếu muốn nói ngay lập tức)
8. the
9. of
10. to

H́nh như có vài lỗi hả bạn? "Each students" phải là "each student" chứ?

mn.san
17-09-2009, 06:36 PM
each Students 1---at--- An Engineering College 2---in----- Canada Gets A Steel Ring Upon Graduation In 3--going---- To A Graduation Certificate.there Is A Stody (story Chứ Nhỉ ???) behind The Unusual 4----graduation----. Several Years Ago,5------a----- Graduate From This Engineering College Designed And Iron-steel Bridge. Unfortunately, 6----because------ Of Many Mistakes In His Design, The Bridge Collapsed 7----down------- After Is Came Into Use. This Event Shock The Engineering College, And 8-------the------ College Authorites Decided To Take Backe (back) The Framework 9-----of----- The Iron-steel Bridge And Use It As The Material For Making Rings To Give The Students Upon Their Graduation. The College Wants The Students 10- To---------- Remember Theis Lesson Forever So As To Avoid Making Such Mistakes Again.

ThỨ 5 Có Key

----------

mr.hand
20-09-2009, 07:21 PM
:71:MỚI WA K̀ ĐẠI ĐẠI KHỦNG HOẢNG, NÊN HƠI CHẬM TRỄ
SAU ĐÂY LÀ KEY

1. at
2. in
3. addition
4. ring
5. a
6. because
7. soon/shortly
8. the
9. of
10. to

vova : hok bik cậu chọn từ nào nhưng thía suy luận cũng ukie nên 10/10

msnsan: 7/10

mr.hand
20-09-2009, 07:26 PM
:21_002:bài 4 nhá !
Originator 1.------- the Montessori method of education for pre-school children, Maria Montessori, 2------ the first woman to receive a medical degree 3-----Italy. After receiving her degree in 1894, she worked with subnormal children as a psychiatrist at the University of Rome. It was there that she pioneered in the instruction of retarded children, especially through the use of an environment rich 4------ manipulative materials. The success of Maria’s program with retarded children led her to believe that the same improvements could be made in the education of normal pre-school children. This led her to open the first day care centre in Rome. With its success similar institutions were opened in other 5--------of Europe and in the United States.

THỨ 4 POST KEY

mr.hand
23-09-2009, 05:08 PM
hok có aj làm th́ post key lun à ????!!!!!!!

vova123456
23-09-2009, 11:32 PM
Originator 1.------- the Montessori method of education for pre-school children, Maria Montessori, 2------ the first woman to receive a medical degree 3-----Italy. After receiving her degree in 1894, she worked with subnormal children as a psychiatrist at the University of Rome. It was there that she pioneered in the instruction of retarded children, especially through the use of an environment rich 4------ manipulative materials. The success of Maria’s program with retarded children led her to believe that the same improvements could be made in the education of normal pre-school children. This led her to open the first day care centre in Rome. With its success similar institutions were opened in other 5--------of Europe and in the United States.
1. of
2. was
3. in
4. in
5. countries

mr.hand
04-10-2009, 07:53 PM
:83:chỉ một bạn làm

of
was
in
in
parts
bạn vova đúng 4/5:thumbs-up-nomi:

:64:bài mới nè ! tớ cứ hẹn ngày post key mà có bao giờ post đùng ngày đc đâu !:23_002:thứ nhất là tại tớ , thứ 2 là tại hok ai làm th́ làm sao post key !
thôi th́ bây giờ có aj làm th́ tớ post key !:tick: chứ hẹn hoài mà hok bao giờ làm đúng ! =[[

Criticism plays an important 1______ in every art form. This article emphasizes literary criticism.
Kinds of literary criticism. Criticism can be divided into four basic types. They differ according 2________which aspect of art the critic chooses to emphasize. Formal criticism examines the forms or structures of works of art. It may also compare a work 3________others of its genre (kind), such as other tragic plays or other sonnets. Formal criticism is sometimes intrinsic--that is, it may seek to treat each work of art as complete in itself. Rhetorical criticism analyzes the means by which a work of art affects an audience. It focuses 4________style and on general principles of psychology. Expressive criticism regards works as expressing the ideas or feelings of the artist. It examines the artist's background and conscious or unconscious motives. Mimetic criticism views art as an imitation of the world. It analyzes the ways that artists show reality, and their thoughts 5_______it.

trinh95
04-10-2009, 08:46 PM
1. part
2. to
3. with
4. on
5. about
Chả biết đúng hay sai nữa:71:

kyoya
12-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Criticism plays an important 1_part_____ in every art form. This article emphasizes literary criticism.
Kinds of literary criticism. Criticism can be divided into four basic types. They differ according 2_to_______which aspect of art the critic chooses to emphasize. Formal criticism examines the forms or structures of works of art. It may also compare a work 3_to_______others of its genre (kind), such as other tragic plays or other sonnets. Formal criticism is sometimes intrinsic--that is, it may seek to treat each work of art as complete in itself. Rhetorical criticism analyzes the means by which a work of art affects an audience. It focuses 4__on______style and on general principles of psychology. Expressive criticism regards works as expressing the ideas or feelings of the artist. It examines the artist's background and conscious or unconscious motives. Mimetic criticism views art as an imitation of the world. It analyzes the ways that artists show reality, and their thoughts 5__of_____it.
nộp bài ń:21_002:

LHX
10-10-2010, 10:05 AM
Criticism plays an important 1_part_____ in every art form. This article emphasizes literary criticism. Kinds of literary criticism. Criticism can be divided into four basic types. They differ according 2_to_______which aspect of art the critic chooses to emphasize. Formal criticism examines the forms or structures of works of art. It may also compare a work 3_with______others of its genre (kind), such as other tragic plays or other sonnets. Formal criticism is sometimes intrinsic--that is, it may seek to treat each work of art as complete in itself. Rhetorical criticism analyzes the means by which a work of art affects an audience. It focuses 4__on______style and on general principles of psychology. Expressive criticism regards works as expressing the ideas or feelings of the artist. It examines the artist's background and conscious or unconscious motives. Mimetic criticism views art as an imitation of the world. It analyzes the ways that artists show reality, and their thoughts 5__about_____it.