PDA

View Full Version : sữa gim em bi n với help me!

lalaiwant
25-04-2009, 02:15 PM
C no ẹ w th sữa lại hay thm z gim em nhen!^^!
Topic: Do you like to live or work in skyscraper? Why? Why not?
If you ask me that I like to live or work in skyscraper, I think, I wouldnt hesitate to answer. I will choose to live in there. Because of the following reason

From the one side, living in skyscraper brings many benefits. First of all, it is cheaper than living in other houses. So, living in skyscraper will help me to save some money. Second of all, I have safe and quiet neighbor .Another important benefit of living in skyscraper is that I will have good service and comfortable facilities. At night, I can see the whole city . Its very nice and impressive.

From the other side, living in skyscraper can have a few disadvantages too. It can be noisy and, I will not have any privacy outside my apartment such as swimming pool, gym, and garden, so on.

In conclusion, I think at this moment I would prefer to live in skyscraper. It can help me save some money and allows me to spend more time studying because I will not have to do many household tasks.

..::Scorpior::..
25-04-2009, 04:14 PM
C no ẹ w th sữa lại hay thm z gim em nhen!^^!
Topic: Do you like to live or work in skyscraper? Why? Why not?
If you ask me that if/ whether I like to live or work in a skyscraper, I think, I wouldnt won't hesitate to answer. I will choose to live in there. Because of the following reasons

From the one side, living in skyscraper brings many benefits. First of all, it is cheaper than living in other houses. So Therefore, living in skyscraper will help me to save some money. Secondly of all, I have safe and quiet neighbor .Another important benefit of living in skyscraper is that I will have good service and comfortable facilities. At night, I can see the whole city . Its very nice and impressive.

From the other side- In the other hand/ However, living in skyscraper can have a few disadvantages too. It can be noisy and, I will not have any privacy outside my apartment such as swimming pool, gym, and garden,and so on.

In conclusion, I think at this moment I would prefer to live in skyscraper. It can help me save some money and allows me to spend more time on studying because I will not have to do many household tasks- housework.
-------------------------------