PDA

View Full Version : Online Diary

Jany
19-02-2009, 01:50 PM
To improve my writing skill, I want to write more and more. One of ways is to write diary. However, writing diary in my notebook is not good, I don't realize my mistakes. Therefore, I create this topic for me and all of you who want to write something more and more.
I'm deeply thankful to you who help us discover our mistakes. :17_002:

Jany
19-02-2009, 05:51 PM
Feb 19
I feel insecure again. Trying to don't let any negative moods comes. I'm really discouraged and don't want to do anything. I just want to escape from situation immediately . >"<

thang_dl86
19-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Feb 19
I feel felt insecure again. I'm trying not to don't let get any negative moods comes . I'm really discouraged, and I don't want to do anything ( your sentence looks very weak). I just want to escape from this situation immediately . >"<

bởi v bạn viết diary, nếu tnh huống no bạn kể lại th bạn phải dng past tenses.

Jany
21-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Feb 21, 09

I have just come back home from Kaffe cafe. This cafe is getting nicer and nicer. It's great if only it was on a crowded street. I'm especially interested in setting up a cafe.
I met some friends who are member of x forum when I was staying at there. This is the first time I've told with B, she is friendlier than I thought.
Today, I sent my student file to begin a new course of which I have great expectations. :)

thang_dl86
22-02-2009, 02:16 PM
Feb 21, 09

I have just comecame back home from Kaffe cafe. This cafe is getting nicer and nicer (tastier and tastier/ more and more delicious). It's would be great if only it was on a crowded street. I'mwas especially interested in (the way of) setting up a cafe.
I met some friends who are member of x forum when I was staying at there. This is the first time I've told with B,. she is was friendlier than I thought.
Today, I sent my student file to begin a new course of which I have great expectations. (I applied a new course) :)

Have a good day!

Tina_Trang_Viet
25-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Feb 21, 09

I have just come back home from Kaffe cafe. This cafe(coffee : theo minh th dng chữ ny mới đng chứ nhỉ:whistling1:) is getting nicer and nicer.
:)
-------------------

..::Scorpior::..
26-02-2009, 11:57 AM
I have just come back home from Kaffe cafe. This cafe(coffee : theo minh th dng chữ ny mới đng chứ nhỉ:whistling1:) is getting nicer and nicer.
cafe l wn cafe/ wn giải kht ri đấy cậu.... Học cuốn sch kia cũng c ni ci ny( lm bi ktra bị trừ ci sai lng nhch ny n )^^
---> Jany đng ri đấy....
p.s: tớ nhớ l café , thm s như thường : cafés ^^

Jany
28-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Thank you all checked my mistakes. :)
@ Tina, Scorpior: caf (or also cafe) is the word came from France. It means a place where you can buy drinks and simple meals. (from Oxford dictionary. :D)

-----------------
These days, I don't have anything happened to write on diary. I hope that next week will more enjoyable.
Maybe, I need calm myself...

tiffani
28-02-2009, 10:45 AM
hey guys, about Jany's journal, there are a lot of peoples correct it,so i think i shouldn't work on it anymore.but i just wonder can i write some things down or not(and u guys can help me correct them).by the way,i am Tiffani. nice to meet u all.

BASchua
28-02-2009, 11:02 AM
feb 28 2009
today is saturday,i woke up late,and when i write this,i just woke up.after a busy week,i felt today is so boring.^_o.So i decided write ordinary.
have good day!!!
PS:afternoon,i will have football game.i hope it come soon

lucky_star_1213
28-02-2009, 12:53 PM
hey guys, about Jany's journal diary, there are a lot of peoples (people l số nhiều rồi, cn people m thm "s" mang nghĩa dn tộc) correct it,so i think i shouldn't work on it anymore.but i just wonder can i write some things down or not(and u guys can help me correct them).by the way,i am Tiffani. nice to meet u all.
Nice to meet you.:smilie_w00t:
Jany opens this topic to tell about her, and if you want, you can write. No problem:fingerscrossed:

Jany
28-02-2009, 02:35 PM
@ Tiffani: This topic isn't my own diary. I just opened it. Therefore, you can write something on if you want. Nice to meet you :)
@ Lucky_star: I think that both "journal" and "diary" are right. :D

La Fontaine
28-02-2009, 03:04 PM
please help me to correct my mistakes. Thanks in advance!
What a boring Saturday it is! Now, it is raining. Heavy and noisy raindrops are falling down my roof. There comes an uncomfortable smell of dirty water from the street. I wish I could kill those who produced such a horrible smell.

thang_dl86
05-03-2009, 12:07 AM
please help me to correct my mistakes. Thanks in advance!
What a boring Saturday it is is it?! Now, it is raining. Heavy and noisy raindrops are falling down onmythe roof(my house roof). There comes an uncomfortable smell of dirty water comes (up) from the street. I wish I could kill those( those bạn đang ni tới ci g th?) who produced such a horrible smell.

p/s: Either journal or diary is possible.

keo_kute
09-03-2009, 10:01 PM
this topic seems be interested :D

thang_dl86
09-03-2009, 10:52 PM
This topic seems to be interested interesting :D
Try to write your own diary!

luulong12
11-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Today is saturday(cu ny qu vietnamese),i (nhớ I lun in hoa,lổi cơ bađs)woke up late,and when I write this,I have just woken up.After a busy week,I felt feel today is so boring today.^_o(?).So ("So" khng đứng đầu cu trong văn viết) I decided write ordinary.
have good day!!!
PS:afternoon,I will have a football game.I hope it come soon
cố gắng nhiều nha bạn. Mnh sữa như vậy mong bạn sẽ khng gặp lại những lổi như vậy nữa^^! thn:11_002:

peter_nguyen1405
11-03-2009, 09:32 PM
11/03, not bad but not good
Sometimes, lose my way, want to do somethings but no ways, what i must to do, no things left. Doing nothings, just watch time go....

smile_itca
13-03-2009, 08:01 AM
Today, nothing changes. I still stay alone at home and try to learn English. Learning well English is only way that I must carry if I want to work. Sometime, it makes me feel tired.

13-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Today, nothing changes. I still stay alone at home and try to learn English. Learning well English well is the only way that I must carry-choose if I want to work/ get a (good) job. Sometimes, it makes me feel tired.
------------

Juna2020
13-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Yesterday, I had a heavy workload. I learnt all day, I did not feel tired. But you know, at night I had got it wrong when putting my friend's Ipod,which I borrowed her this morning on my bed. WEll, as a result the mirror of the ipod was broken. Now, it is out of work, I have felt sad and also hurt. Ya I have to pay conpensasion for her, but money? The only way is to ask my mom, but I never want to do thing like this. My mom will feel a litte disappointed and sad, I think. I don't know what to do right now.
Today, My friend lost her bike because I had her buy a gilf. SO BAD OF me! right!
I am not only clumsy, but also unlucky. I think that I have an unlucky fate, so from now on I will never tell anyone anything, never have anyone do anything, NEVER! because these things may make my friends down.
SAD color... like my state of mind.

lucky_star_1213
13-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Yesterday, I had a heavy workload. I learnt all day, but I did not feel tired. But you know, at night I had got it wrong when putting my friend's Ipod,which I borrowed her this morning on my bed. WEll, as a result the mirror of the ipod was broken. Now, it is out of work, I have felt sad and also hurt. Ya I have to pay conpensasion for her, but money? The only way is to ask my mom, but I never want to do thing like this. My mom will feel a litte disappointed and sad, I think. I don't know what to do right now.
Today, My friend lost her bike because I had her buy a gilf. SO BAD OF me! right!
I am not only clumsy, but also unlucky. I think that I have an unlucky fate, so from now on I will never tell anyone anything, never have anyone do anything, NEVER! because these things may make my friends down.
Oh! So bad.
Tớ thấy bạn y chang nhỏ bạn của tớ, mới c một xu m cứ nghĩ l mnh l người ko may mắn
hy thử nhn mọi thứ dưới 1 gc độ khc, 1 gc độ hon ton khc biệt
trong ci rủi cũng c ci may m:fingerscrossed:

flame.eyes
13-03-2009, 11:56 PM
An interesting topic for who want to learning writing skill.

I started my new job two week ago and just noticed that this position require English a lot. Unfortunately English is my weak point event I had been learning English from high school. Without a very good English, I will never have a change to grow up in my career.

Will share with all of you my daily store cause I really want to improve my broken English.

thang_dl86
14-03-2009, 01:29 AM
This is an interesting topic for who want to learning writing skill.

I started my new job two week ago and just noticed that this position requires English a lot. Unfortunately, English is my weak point event though I had have been learning English from since I was in high school. Without a very good English skills, I will never have a change chance to grow up be on the top of (mnh nghĩ bạn dng cụm từ ny th hay hơn) in my career.

I will share with all of you my daily store story because I really want to improve my broken English.

The harder you try, the better will be with u!

thang_dl86
14-03-2009, 01:44 AM
Yesterday, I had a heavy workload. Although I learnt all day, I did not feel tired. But However, you know,( chả ai biết g nếu bạn ko kể ra :), bạn ko nn dng n trong writing) at night I had got it ( it ở đy bạn m chỉ ci g thế) wrong when putting I left my friend's Ipod , which I borrowed her this morning on my bed. WEll, As a result, the mirror of the ipod was broken. Now, it is out of work, I have felt sad and also hurt. Ya I have to pay conpensation compensate for her, but where is the money from? The only way to get it is to ask my mom, but I never want to do thing like this. My mom will feel a little disappointed and sad, I think. I don't know what to I should do right now.
Today, My friend lost her bike because I had her buy a gilfmnh ko biết bạn ghi g ở đy. SO BAD OF me! right!
I am not only clumsy, but also unlucky. I think that I have an unlucky fate, so from now on I will never tell anyone anything, never have let anyone do anything, NEVER! because these things may make my friends down.
đừng chn nản nha bạn!

lucky_star_1213
14-03-2009, 12:28 PM
but where is the money from?
but money cũng được chứ sao

I had her buy a gilf ti nhờ c ấy mua 1 mn qu

The only way to get it is to ask my mom

ko cần thiết
theo mnh l như thế:58_002:

flame.eyes
14-03-2009, 10:04 PM
The harder you try, the better will be with u!

Thanks thang_dl86, that much help.

today is better than yesterday because to day is Saturday, I should'n have to work. Afternoon, one of my managers flew from HCM to HN and asked me go to have dinner with him. This is first time I met him, he look so young and very friendly, we were talk a lot and we also had a good dinner.

This is enough for today, tomorrow is Sunday, I will get up late and play hard to enjoy free day. I will get back on monday next week.

giacmonhonhoi12
15-03-2009, 05:56 PM

today is better than yesterday because to day is Saturday, I should'ndon't have to work.In the afternoon, one of my managers flew flied from HCM to HN viết nghim tc l k vit tắt h bạn and asked me to go/invited me to have dinner with him. This is first time I met him, he looks so young and he is very friendly, we were talked a lot very much and we also had a good dinner.

This iswas enough for today, tomorrow is Sunday, I willam going to bạn dự định thế m get up late and play freely hard to enjoy a free day. I willam going to get back on next monday next week.

16-03-2009, 12:14 PM

today is better than yesterday because today is Saturday, I should'n don't have to work. In the Afternoon, one of my managers flew from HCM to HN and asked me go to have a dinner with him. This is first time I have met him, he looked so young and very friendly, we were talked a lot and we also had a good dinner.

This is enough for today, tomorrow is Sunday, I will get up late and play hard to enjoy the free day. I will get back on monday next week next monday.
@giacmo : flew là c̣t II của Fly, ko fải regular Verb đu c̣u :embarrassed:

Juna2020
16-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Oh! So bad.
Tớ thấy bạn y chang nhỏ bạn của tớ, mới c một xu m cứ nghĩ l mnh l người ko may mắn
hy thử nhn mọi thứ dưới 1 gc độ khc, 1 gc độ hon ton khc biệt
trong ci rủi cũng c ci may m:fingerscrossed:
Ya, I know that I am very lucky compared with the third world people, however sometimes when people get down they usually tend to think about sth pessimistic. And I'm not the exception. Anyways, thanks a lots for paying attention to my writting :smilie_goodjob::38_002: I have solved this problem already :D^^. But Another bad thing happened yesterday.... :06:This time I were really so unlucky T__T
What about u, dear? How is ur life going on?

Juna2020
16-03-2009, 01:04 PM
đừng chn nản nha bạn!
Thanks
Bi sửa của thang_dl86
" Yesterday, I had a heavy workload. Although I learnt all day, I did not feel tired. But However, you know,( chả ai biết g nếu bạn ko kể ra :), bạn ko nn dng n trong writing) at night I had got it ( it ở đy bạn m chỉ ci g thế) wrong whenputting I left my friend's Ipod , which I borrowed her this morning on my bed. WEll, As a result, the mirror of the ipod was broken. Now, it is out of work, I have felt sad and also hurt. Ya I have to pay conpensation compensate for her, but where is the money from? The only way to get it is to ask my mom, but I never want to do thing like this. My mom will feel a little disappointed and sad, I think. I don't know what to I should do right now.
Today, My friend lost her bike because I had her buy a gilfmnh ko biết bạn ghi g ở đy. SO BAD OF me! right!
I am not only clumsy, but also unlucky. I think that I have an unlucky fate, so from now on I will never tell anyone anything, never have let anyone do anything, NEVER! because these things may make my friends down.
SAD color... like my state of mind."
---------------------------------------
1. Have got it wrong [ idiom] = make mistake
2. pay conpensation for [idm] = conpensate
3. well: hơi nhiễm văn ni 1 x ^^
4. I don't know what to do: Khng sai m, mỗi ng` c cch hnh văn khc nhau mh^^
Tm lại mnh chỉ thấy mnh sai chỗ " However " v " But" [ although- như bạn lucky star ] ^^
Khi viết xi idioms hay hơn mh :34_002:
Mnh hết bn i bạn , Thanks^^

Tina_Trang_Viet
18-03-2009, 02:53 PM
This is an interesting topic for who want to learning writing skill.

I started my new job two weeks ago and just noticed that this position requires English a lot. Unfortunately, English is my weak point event though I had have been learning English from since I was in high school. Without a very good at English skills, I will never have a change chance to grow up be on the top of (mnh nghĩ bạn dng cụm từ ny th hay hơn) in my career.

I will share with all of you my daily store story because I really want to improve my broken English.

sửa thm:)

werton
18-03-2009, 04:01 PM
I think today is wonderful day. Because it is the first time I have mark 10 in Speaking lesson. I looked in wide-eyed astonished .

atasa_bingo
29-03-2009, 04:09 PM
OMG , what an boring day ! Last month , I and my elder brother had a fight . Then , he used password for the computer . Therefore , I had to say goodbye with internet :72:Yesterday , I sorried him , TWICE . Oh my internet ,
I LOVE U

29-03-2009, 08:41 PM
OMG , what an boring day ! Last month , I and my elder brother and I had a fight . Then , he used set - right? password for the computer . Therefore , I had to say goodbye with internet :72:Yesterday , I sorried- apologized him , TWICE . Oh my internet ,
I LOVE U
-----------------

atasa_bingo
30-03-2009, 07:52 PM
Ashhhh , I'm so angry right now , eventhough there no reason .:59: My internet Math exam seems are having troubles . It will take a long long time to calm down again . I'm very good at losing concentration . Oh Ow , my mom is walking up the stairs :33_002:. I'll die immediatlly if she knowns that I'm on internet at the studying hours . Back later !!!!!!!:48_002:

30-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Ashhhh , I'm so angry right now , eventhough there is no reason .:59: My internet Maths exam on the Internet seems are having to have some troubles . It will take me a long, long time to calm down again . I'm very good at losing concentration . Oh Ow , my mom is walking up the stairs :33_002:. I'll die immediately if she knowns that I'm on- surfing the internet at the studying hours . See you Back later !!!!!!!:48_002:
---------------

janevu
31-03-2009, 01:48 PM
March 31,2009
Today I took the bus go to work because my sister in law lent my motorbike . I woke up early. I stood at the bus station. Fortunately, I just come there and immediately I saw a bus number which I want to took. I was very happy but.It passed me. I wonder why the driver didnt stop to take passenger, I was very angry. It only takes a minute, I saw another bus and the passenger standing beside me reach it to wave the bus down and the diver stopped. Suddenly I recognized that I didnt wave the bus down. I still remember a few years ago, the buses awlways stop at their station, but now I had to wave them down and I asked the diver where I want to come. I dont take the bus go anywhere for along time, and this time I realise there have been differences.

lucky_star_1213
31-03-2009, 02:16 PM
March 31,2009
Today I took the bus to go to work because my sister in law lent my motorbike . I woke up early. I stood at the bus station. Fortunately, I just come came there and immediately I saw a bus number which I wanted to took. I was very happy but.It passed me. I wonder why the driver didnt stop to take passenger, I was very angry. It only takes took a minute, I saw another bus and the passenger standing who stood beside me reached it to by waving the bus down and the diver stopped. Suddenly I recognized that I didnt wave the bus down. I still remember a few years ago, the buses awlways always stop at their station, but now I had to wave them down and I asked the diver where I want to come. I dont take the bus go anywhere for along time, and this time I realise there have been many differences.
--------------

atasa_bingo
31-03-2009, 05:55 PM
This is a translation of a part in my own and real diary
-------------------------------
It's so hot and too sunny at noon :30_002:, I even don't want to put my feet on the ground anymore . Summer seems so near. The sky is all blue . I wonder where are the beautiful white clouds :59:. Maybe they are playing somewhere. If that is truth , sooo ..... poor the lonely sky !!!! Oh my lovely flowers , what are you singing?:20_003:

janevu
01-04-2009, 02:52 PM
April 1, 2009
Happy fools day..hi hi.
When I was a pupil at high school. One day, my monitor wrote on the black board that Tomorrow we have a physical training in the stadium at 8h30 I was very astonished to see this notice because the school wouldnt any physical training at tomorrow but the gymnast was very severe so I thought this just was a unexpected change only.
The next morning, after I had breakfast I suddenly recollected I had a physical training at 8h30 but now what time it was? I looked the clock, oh no...I didnt have enough time to there I would be late. I hurried change my clothes and drove my motobike came there immediately. Because I afraid to late so I drove as fast as I could. Suddenly, there was a other motobike at the alley sped in front of my motorcycle. I braked sharply. Its a blessing no one was hurt. Thank God for my safe. I came the stadium safely but what was happen? There were only a few pupil and where the gymnast was, I didnt see him. My friend said that you really didnt remember what was the day at yesterday? It was fools day and our monitor told lies. Oh, my god.....what will happen if I met with an accident ?

02-04-2009, 12:44 PM
April 1, 2009
Happy fools day..hi hi.
When I was a pupil at high school. One day, my monitor wrote on the black board that Tomorrow we will have a physical training in the stadium at 8h30 I was very astonished to see this that notice because the school wouldnt any physical training at tomorrow the following day but the gymnast was very severe so I thought this just was a unexpected change only.
The next morning, after I had breakfast I suddenly recollected--> remembered I had a physical training at 8h30 but now what time it was it? I looked at the clock, oh no...I didnt have enough time to get there so I would be late. I hurriedly changed my clothes and drove my motobike came to there immediately. Because I was afraid it was too late so I drove as fast as I could. Suddenly, there was a other motobike at the alley sped in front of my motorcycle. I braked sharply. Its a blessing no one was hurt. Thank God for my safety. I came the stadium safely but what was happened? There were only a few pupil and where was the gymnast was?, I didnt see him. My friend said that you really didnt remember what day was the day at yesterday was? It was April fools day and our monitor told lies. Oh, my god.....what will would happen if I met with an accident ?
--------------

atasa_bingo
03-04-2009, 10:15 PM
I'm shock . I'm tired , I'm bored , I'm angry. I'm having all the bad feelling in the world( cảm xc cực tồi tệ , lm ơn đừng sửa bi ny )

trango
08-04-2009, 05:40 PM
eighteenth of april , 2009 now 6:00pmToday is wenesday , im very tired , i woke up and about 4 oclock but i didn't got up and i didn't study. i slept again, i got up 6 oclock. Today i dont have to go to the school. im very glad!After that i had breakfast with my family then i cleaned the teeth and washed clothes... as routime now i have to cook for dinner and try to cook a good meal .Have a nice meal with my family

lucky_star_1213
08-04-2009, 06:44 PM
eighteenth eighth (hm nay mới c ngy mồng 8:confused:) of april , 2009 now 6:00pm
Today is wednesday , i'm very tired , i woke up and at about 4 o'clock but i didn't got get up and i didn't study. i slept again, i got up at 6 oclock. Today i dont have to go to the school. i'm very glad!After that (nu cảm xc, sau rồi lại after that, kh c thể hiểu sau ci g???) i had breakfast with my family then i cleaned brushed (đnh răng) the teeth and washed clothes... as routime now i have to cook for dinner and try to cook a good meal .I think I will Have a nice meal with my family
:01::01:
:wacko::wacko:

Tina_Trang_Viet
09-04-2009, 09:15 AM
Nguyn văn bởi trango http://www.tienganh.com.vn/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=251488#post251488)
eighteenth eighth (hm nay mới c ngy mồng 8:confused:) of april , 2009 now 6:00pm
Today is wednesday, I'm very tired. I woke up and at about 4 o'clock but I didn't got get up and I didn't study. I slept again, I got up at 6 o'clock. Today I don't have to go to the school. I'm very glad!After that (nu cảm xc, sau rồi lại after that, kh c thể hiểu sau ci g???) I had breakfast with my family then I cleaned brushed (đnh răng) the teeth and washed clothes... as routimeroutine now I have to cook for dinner and try to cook a good meal . I think I will Have a nice meal with my family

Bạn nhớ viết hoa " I " :grad:
Bổ sung thm t xu mu xanh v mu hồng

Nhox Sữa Chua =)
09-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Trck lại pi của Sco, sc c sửa thm , gp nhớ

April 1st, 2009
Happy fools day..hi hi.
When I was a pupil at high school. One day, my monitor wrote on the black board that Tomorrow we will have a physical training in => at the stadium at 8h30 I was very astonished ta c cấu trk "to be astonished at" to see v vậy "to see" => seeing hoặc nn bỏ see đi this that notice because the school wouldnt any physical training => cu ny ko hề c "be" lẫn "V" => sai cu trk at tomorrow the following day but the gymnast was very severe so I thought this just was a unexpected change only => hix sau lại just ri only nữa, 1 từ thi :|.
The next morning, after I had breakfast I suddenly recollected--> remembered => tui nghĩ l recolleceted cũn đc I would had => để trk sai th dng "to have" a physical training at 8h30 but now what time it was it? I looked at the clock, oh no...I didnt have enough time to get there soI would be late. I hurriedly changed my clothes and drove my motobike came to => tui ko nghĩ l c "to" there immediately. Because I was afraid it was too late so I drove as fast as I could. Suddenly, there was a other motobike at the alley sped => was speeding in front of my motorcycle. I braked sharply. Its a blessing that no one was hurt. Thank God for my safety. I came to the stadium safely but what was happened? There were only a few pupil and where was the gymnast was?, I didnt see him. My friend said that you really didnt remember what day wasthe day at yesterday was? It was April fools day and our monitor told lies. Oh, my god.....what will would happen if I met with an => the accident ?
--------------

hoainam_301090
09-04-2009, 05:06 PM
To improve my writing skill, I want to write more and more. One of ways is to write diary. However, writing diary in my notebook is not good, I don't realize my mistakes. Therefore, I create this topic for me and all of you who want to write something more and more.
I'm deeply thankful to you who help us discover our mistakes. :17_002:
I also wanna improve my writing skill. Hope we can make friend to help eachother. Tell me how can I could see your paper. :D:32_002:

hoainam_301090
09-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Hey guys! Looking forward to making friend with any of you loving English specially. I have interest in chatiing in Englis. Contact me by Yahoo messenge. This is my nick : ime_nhungdh_0108.
Let's chat in English in order to improve our Writing skill.
You are very welcome! :X

giacmonhonhoi12
09-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Hey guys! Looking forward to making friend with any of you loving English speciallyanyone who loves English. I have interest in chatiing in Englisenglish. Contact with me by Yahoo messenge. This is my nick : ime_nhungdh_0108.

Nhox Sữa Chua =)
09-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Hey guys! Looking forward to making friend with any of you loving English speciallyanyone who loves English.=> ở đy any dc dng trong cu nghi vấn hay fủ địk, c thể thaythế bằng every/some-one I have interest in chatiing in Englisenglish. Contact with me by Yahoo messenge. This is my nick : ime_nhungdh_0108.

h^^ theo tớ l thế :grad:

09-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Contact with me by---> via Yahoo messenge. This is my nick : ime_nhungdh_0108.Theo mình nhớ thì contact ko kèm giới từ
2- This is my nick---> here is my nick nghe đc hơn nhỉ....

trango
10-04-2009, 06:10 AM
nineth of april 2009The morning was boring , i got up early and had to study alot. i had breakfast with my family about half past six then i got dressed and went to the college. very long time i had to listen my teachers , oh my head ! i felt headache. After i fishished learn and came home. i had lunch with my family and watched tv then washed dishes . afer that i slept lunch about two oclock in the afternoon i got up and prepared to go to study english at vatc. oh my god! i must go by bus and felt sickbus, when i got off bus i felt sick but i couldn't sick because i had to try study english , this is subject i love but i still felt heachache....

Tina_Trang_Viet
10-04-2009, 08:54 AM
NOTE: viết hoa chữ ti " I " nha trango. Em phải tập từ by giờ, sau ny c đi thi th n cũng thnh thi quen tốt cho mnh để khng bị mất điểm.:wallbash:

nineth of april 2009.TheThis morning was boring. I got up early and had to study alota lot. I had breakfast with my family about at half past six. Then I got dressed and went to the college. very long time I had to listen to my teachers a long time. Oh my head ! I felthad a headache. After I had fishishedfinished my lessons, learn and I came back home. I had lunch with my family and watched tvTV, then I washed dishes. After that I slept lunchtook a rest about two hourso'clock. in the afternoon Next, I got up and prepared to go to study english at vatc. Oh my god! I must go by bus and I felt sickbuscarsick(say xe). When I got off bus, I felt sick but I couldn't sick because I had to try to study english. This is a subject which I love but I still felt heachache....
em phải ch dấu chấm cu hơn nữa nha. English cũng như Vietnamese thi em a. Khng bỏ dấu đng sẽ gy phản cảm cho người chấm.
Chc em sẽ rt kinh nghiệm cho những lần viết sau:32_002:

trango
10-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Today is tenth of April , 2009A day pased peace , still like every day I got up early and studied. After for breafast I had to go to the college. I still felt tired to my head! It was really wet and I though I must wash my hair when I came back home. I finished lessons at half past ten. After came back home I did the house and watched fiml. Oh my hair It was dirty to cause headache. Now It was at two p.m. I went to washed my hair. I felt relaxed. Oh! too happy!

10-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Today is tenth of April , 2009. A day pased peace---> A peaceful day , still like-..... every day I got up early and studied. After for having my breakfast I had to go to the college. I still felt tired to in my head---> as I had a headache! It was really wet and I though but I must wash my hair when I came back home. I finished lessons at half past ten. After having come back home I did the housework and watched fiml films. Oh my hair ! It was dirty to cause headache. Now It was at two p.m. I went to the bathroom to wash / washing washed my hair. I felt relaxed. Oh! too happy!
----------------

trango
11-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Today is the eleventh of april , 2009I felt so bored because my English , it' s terrible. it to difficult to learn. I love it but sometimes I hate it , too. My English grammar , listen , speak.. is very bad. I must try to study a lot but why I still feel sad......now I really want to cry. why I always complain?I don't know how many errors the wrong that I'll have?

11-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Today is the eleventh of april , 2009I felt so bored because of my English , it' s terrible. it is too difficult for me to learn. I love it but sometimes I hate it , too. My English grammar , listening , speaking.. is are very bad. I must try to study a lot but why am I still feeling sad ?......now I really want to cry. why do I always complain? I don't know how many errors the wrong that I'll have
--------------------------------
Try more , be happy ........

nhoxmai2
11-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Is there anything more beautiful than love?

giacmonhonhoi12
11-04-2009, 11:30 PM
happiness is loving and to be loved

trango
12-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Today is the twelfth of april , 2009. I feel fine , I don't worry and I don't feel disappointed. I decide I will find a grammer class. I will try and confidently. I won't be afraid and sad when I make mistakes , I will lear Its false. Oh I must more love my life! Always smilling before difficulties.

Jany
16-06-2009, 11:41 PM
I'm back. There were so many problems in these days. However, I refused anything in the end. Haizz.
What should I do now? I really don't want anything come back as it just had been for six months. Oh, it was very very boring.
I hope that something good will happen in my next days.

minhhung211
17-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Final exam is coming nearly. I can hear the sound of its footsteps clearly. It makes me scared because I haven’t studied yet. I spent a lot of time for something useless in the past and now I regret about it. I’m really a bad man.
The examination is just one hand from me. That sound is not good. I have nothing in my mind, so how can I overcome it? Sometimes I ask my self who can help me. The answer is no one and my situation seem be hopeless.
There is a first subject of the examination tomorrow. And I still haven’t studied yet. However, I have just remembered some things. If I get a score under 5 marks, I will lose a scholarship. That’s terrible. I love money very much and I don’t want to lose that scholarship. I have to save myself by study now, and study very hard. Money is my dream so I will get it at any cost. Now, I must study. Wish myself a successful final exam

centuryriver
17-06-2009, 04:21 PM
To day is 17 June. Tomorrow, you will have an important exam, I wish you would pass it easily by yourself.
... And, I still hope you will come back...
Give my love to you, Century.

mumaen
24-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Friday, July 24, 2009
Today marked my failure in Bard Buddy on Facebook: Every time I logged on, my trees were stolen so much, and bugs and weed...
Today marked my failure in studying: I didn't solve any exercises. No, my brain didn't growth today.
But today,I've done a work: register to this forum. Why? Cause I cannot endure being out of very ebullient and useful topics. Finally, I became a member of the biggest and best website in studying English in Vietnam.
So, a successful day!

noname1314
29-08-2009, 04:11 PM
I had registed member this wedsite from the beinning of this year but today I just write the frist topic here.
To day is a bad day,like all the day of week. I really felt boring. Nothing anything to do,no one can talk...I just cook,and learn Enlish....
He made me disappointed . I hope he will spend more time for me but he always busy with work and his family. Sometimes I thought I dont important with him as he said

02-09-2009, 07:53 PM
I had registed member this wedsite from-since the beinning of this year but today I just write the frist-first topic here.
Today is a bad day,like all the other of week/others/other weekdays. I really felt boring. Nothing anything to do,no one to talk to...I just cook,and learn Enlish....
He made me disappointed . I hope he will spend more time for me but he is always busy with work and his family. Sometimes I thought I dont-am not important with-to him as he said
--------------
Who is "he" ?
Đoạn cuối nghe c vẻ ...... you are a girl, aren't you ?

freedom_thanh
03-09-2009, 08:14 PM
I have learned english when I was a child. I didn't like it because I don't understand anything to forgeiner speak. But now it's different. I want to make friend with ererybody. My english's terrible

huynhtanduc710
04-09-2009, 03:17 PM
i known my english have been not good. but i would like to enjoin this forum to improve my english.
do you know farm town and farm pals on facebook? i kile it so much.
Today i harvested so much. i've stolen some fruit of my freind and they've done this with me too. today i intended stole fruit but i could not because i was bitten by dog.:72:

holantim
04-09-2009, 03:34 PM
It's wonderful day! I had joined this forum and I am very glad so this. I know my knowledge's very bad. But I hope I'll improve myself bying joining this forum. I'll try hardly.
Thankyou very much!

lucky_star_1213
04-09-2009, 08:46 PM
I have learned english when since I was a child. I didn't like it because I don't didn't understand anything to forgeiner speak. But now it's different. I want to make friend with everybody. My english's terrible
-------------

holantim
27-09-2009, 03:49 PM
I was sick for a long time. Now, I fell well and I can join forum. So, I very happỵ
Today is sunday, my friends go out with our boyriends. With me, weekday're busy days. I must read books, do excercises that I have'n enough time to finish.
But I also like sunday. Ican get up latest and I dont't go to school. This is monderful, is this?

lucky_star_1213
06-10-2009, 09:50 PM
I was have been sick for a long time. Now, I fell feel well and I can join forum. So, I am very happỵ
Today is sunday, my friends go out with our boyfriends. With me, weekday're busy days. I must read books, do excercises that I don't have'n enough time to finish.
But I also like sunday. I can get up latest and I dont't go to school. This is wonderful, is this?
I don't like sunday much!^^

newpage
18-10-2009, 04:04 PM
hey jany!your idea is pleasant!I will write my journal by english!

cuchoangthi
18-10-2009, 07:30 PM
I am a freshman at Ha Noi Universitỵ I come from English Department. Now I feel so bored. At my university, I can understand what my teachers say but my biggest problem is speaking. I speak English quite bad and I feel a little shy. I know I shouldn't be shy but the situation still doesn't improve very much. I am trying my best, and I sure that I will be better. I am looking for someone who wants to improve speaking. We can use voice chat, and my id : hoangcucjusthoangcuc.
Contact me ^^

khanghoai
19-10-2009, 02:55 PM
I'm a new member , I am living in HCM city , now I feel very sad , I graduated for 2 years ago , when I have just graduated I applied a lot of company , but I didn't pass any interview , because
I couldn't speak English , day to day I rode on street by my bike with a goal is have a job , but I didn't have any job , finally , to have money I decided to apply for a job which is not in my major and I work that job until now , now I feel my job so boring , I tell this problem with my friend and he advised me that I should continue to go to university to get a master degree .
I am very want to do that but my English skill so bad I afraid that I can't pass that exam . That is my trouble . Maybe I must learn English more and more to improve my English skill

^^ everyone correct it for me, please

ginny_potter
20-10-2009, 10:39 PM
this is the most terrible day of me
too unlucky !!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVELYCATVT
05-11-2009, 07:16 PM
I'm a new member. I am living in HCM city. Now I feel very sad. I graduated for 2 years ago. When I had just graduated I applied a lot of company, but I didn't pass any interview because I couldn't speak English. Day by day I rode on streets by my bike with a goal is to have a job, but I didn't have any job. Finally, to have money I decided to apply for a job which is not in my major and I work that job until now. Now I feel my job so boring , I told this problem with my friend and he advised me that I should continue to go to university to get a master degree . I really want to do that but my English skills are so bad. I’m afraid that I can't pass that exam. That is my trouble. Maybe I must learn English more and more to improve my English skills

v sản
05-11-2009, 07:34 PM
I was sick for a long time. Now, I fell well and I can join forum. So, I very happỵ
Today is sunday, my friends go out with our boyriends. With me, weekday're busy days. I must read books, do excercises that I have'n enough time to finish.
But I also like sunday. Ican get up latest and I dont't go to school. This is monderful, is this?
me,too:04::04::04::04:

ladylazy
05-11-2009, 07:41 PM
yes, this is!:feel_good::feel_good::feel_good::feel_good:

pha l tuyết
05-11-2009, 08:20 PM
A terrible day!

violetstar
05-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Hello everyone! I've just known this topic but I think it's really helpful and interesting.
In my opinion, writing dairy is effective way to improve my English.

violetstar
05-11-2009, 10:10 PM
I am having a business for 20-11- The day of Vietnamese Teacher. I sell caravat and scarf made in Van Phuc, HaĐong. I hope I can make a big profit.

tienganh_bns
06-11-2009, 11:03 PM
it was a long time , i have not visited in this site . To day , i have just gone to a cafe with my young brother. At there , we drunk some coffee and saw people . when we came back home, i surfed this website and write some statements . Hope people help me to improve english skill.
Thanks

holantim
17-11-2009, 06:34 PM
I go to alone in ningtmare. There haven't relative, friend and love.
What will you do if you fale this case.
I feel scare, i don't know what i must do

Jany
04-04-2010, 10:43 AM
I try to define my mood now. It seems to be a mix of things such as worry, boring and a little loneliness.. and it makes me feel really terrible. How can I overcome myself to get better? What can I do to have a good feeling????

Oh dear!

---------------------

Feel more comfortable after watching Hancock. I like this film! It makes me feel sympathized.. about loneliness, about a desire to be shared, to be loved, to be cared by others.

Promise myself ... whatever will be, stay strong and be positive!

Keep moving forward!

I'll have a day off to go to hospital tomorrow.. Hum... Good luck to me!

hoanang30
15-04-2010, 09:37 PM
I haven't writiten by English for a long time. Today, I made a decide to reture english. I love english. I would to speak as english speaker. But I stop it long time cause by I thought I couldn't. I will try again and believe it will be getting bette. I meet a lot of difficulty in writing: forget the word, strureture, and mistake in vocabulary....I agreed with you that dictionary online is great. I hope another member in forumn can help me show my mistake.

lucky_star_1213
16-04-2010, 10:10 PM
I haven't writiten by in English for a long time. Today, I made a decide decision to reture????? english. I love english. I would to speak as english speaker. But I've stopped it for long time cause by I thought I couldn't. I will try again and believe it will be getting better. I meet have a lot of difficulties in writing: forget the word, structure, and mistake in vocabulary....I agreed with you that online dictionary online is great. I hope another members in forumn can help me show my mistake.
:D It's long time since I last visited dethi!!!!!!!:01:

ygiuhu
10-05-2010, 11:12 AM
today, it's the first time i write something for our forum. i choose this topic to write
because i feel it 's interested.
today, it's cooler than the before day. this afternoon, i 'm absent from school. i will try to do my exercises. this time i have many exercises but i'm lazỵ now i don't know where i begin. Tired and bored. :62:

ygiuhu
10-05-2010, 09:05 PM
i want to learn English very well, i have learned English 10 years. And now i can not talk with the foreign person, not write a love English letter, not listen to the English person talk. i'm very boring. Who help me, show me know where i should begin to learn. Help me!:04: