PDA

View Full Version : The success of education

Newliv
15-11-2006, 10:11 PM
The success of education, it is more important to be a good student than to have a good teacher. Do you agree or disagree?

In the success of education, students and teachers are the core factors . Some people believe it is more important to be a good learners while others suggest that having a proficient tutor is more vital. There are some good arguments on both side, but it seems the student side outweighs the other.

Achievements in education must parallel with individual accomplishments. Therefore, student have to thoroughly evaluate their definitions of success. In fact, lots of people from underprivileged backgrounds can earn progress like others even with shortage of teachers, facilities and learning materials. Furthermore, promising learners obtain knowledge from schools and society more rapidly. Only them, not their mentors, are capable of dedicating to their country in the future. Nowadays, our planet is changing continually every second. As a result, generation of contemporary teachers is unable to catch up with the developments of the world. Naturally, students now play the role of the guiders, helping their teachers for the purposes of innovating their local societies.

However, even the best student is still immature and lack of experiences. Thus, owning an experienced force of teachers is the immutable priority of every country. In addition, teachers influence their students thoughts, individualities profoundly, somewhat shaping their later lives. In fact, students are likely to obey their tutors more than their own parents. Moreover, educators have the required skill to do complicated researches. They are, without doubt, currently the main force which devote to their countries.

To sum up, the roles of either talent students or dexterous teachers are all vital. In my opinion, we should focus on developing and recruiting hot prospect students for the future but shouldn’t forget to improve the quality of our teachers team. (284 words)

rainbow1209
16-11-2006, 11:19 AM
That's a somewhat difficult question! Thanks for posting an interesting topic! I actually enjoy cheering my thinking around it.
I really comletely agree that to get the success of education, it more important to be a good student than to have a good teacher. But a good student don't necessarily have to go to school everyday.
In success of education, it not only involve in success of collective but also success of renovating process of country. Developing information technology is a typical example. How even a good student if he don't live in a good environment is not capable to promote his abilities. In fact, we always demand to have professional skill workforces, but we've not still been interested in invest in infrastructures ,innovate equipments to serve the most basic needs yet . Moreover, teacher is a person who know how to direct the conversation up to some subject, guide and suggest the matters to exploit all of student's creations as well as to help them discover their mistakes.

Newliv
18-11-2006, 12:03 AM
@Mod: please correct and grade my essay(IELTS band)

hapi
18-11-2006, 12:14 AM
The success of education, it is more important to be a good student than to have a good teacher. Do you agree or disagree?

In the success of education, students and teachers are the core factors . Some people believe it is more important to be a good learners while others suggest that having a proficient tutor is more vital. There are some good arguments on both side, but it seems the student side outweighs the other.

Achievements in education must parallel with individual accomplishments. Therefore, student have to thoroughly evaluate their definitions of success. In fact, lots of people from underprivileged backgrounds can earn progress like others even with shortage of teachers, facilities and learning materials. Furthermore, promising learners obtain knowledge from schools and society more rapidly. Only them, not their mentors, are capable of dedicating to their country in the future. Nowadays, our planet is changing continually every second. As a result, generation of contemporary teachers is unable to catch up with the developments of the world( more clarification ). Naturally, students now play the role of the guiders, helping their teachers for the purposes of innovating their local societies.

However, even the best student is still immature and lack of experiences. Thus, owning an experienced force of teachers is the immutable priority of every country. In addition, teachers influence their students thoughts, individualities profoundly, somewhat shaping their later lives. In fact, students are likely to obey their tutors more than their own parents. Moreover, educators have the required skill to do complicated researches. They are, without doubt, currently the main force which devote to their countries.

To sum up, the roles of either talent students or dexterous teachers are all vital. In my opinion, we should focus on developing and recruiting hot prospect students for the future but shouldn’t forget to improve the quality of our teachers team. (284 words)

I am not Mod but thats my notions......