PDA

View Full Version : New comer!!!!! help !!! plz

skull0909
10-02-2009, 08:41 PM
I’m new comer.My name’s Duong.Everybody always joke that my name has two meanings:goat ‘n’ ocean , but I like the second one ^ ^.I’m 20 . I ‘ve just begun to write so I am still clumsy about this . I hope you guy help me . I can’t remember the new word, it so difficult. It just like when I remember a new one, anothers left. I’m so confusing .Do you have any idea for me? Is that right that when we get older, it ‘s hard for us to study?I’m waitting for your comment.Thks

ZagaZa
10-02-2009, 08:57 PM
....Hi Duong...I'm a new mem 2...... I think u r not too old to study E.... u may register for a lesson....to improve your grammer 1st...then...u can join another class( S , W , L...)......good luck...

skull0909
12-02-2009, 11:56 AM
I'm not that bad!!

Tina_Trang_Viet
12-02-2009, 02:53 PM
Im a newcomer. My names Duong. Everybody always jokes that my name has two meanings: goat n? (and?) ocean, but I like the second one ^ ^. Im 20 years old. Ive just begun to writewritting so I am still clumsy about this. I hope you guy will help me. I cant remember theany new words, it is so difficult to learn. It just like when I remember a new one, anothers left. Im so confusing. Do you have any ideas for me? (Is that right that) When we get older, its hard forto us to study, right? Im waitting for your comment. Thks

Good luck!:17_002:

giacmonhonhoi12
13-02-2009, 10:47 PM
‘ve just begun to writewritting so I am still clumsy about thisbegin c thể dng to Inf v gerund nghĩa đều k đổi m bạn