PDA

View Full Version : Build a large factory

daredevil3108
09-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Cac ban xem gup minh bai luan nay nhẹ Thks

A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position

A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near my community. I strongly believe that this factory would bring a lot of benefits to my hometown. However, the disadvantages that the factory brings about are also to be considered necessarily.
Firstly, my community could benefit a lot from the advantages of the new factory. More of new employments are generated to local residents. Tax revenues earned from the factory’s activities would be contributed to the local budget. The local infrastructure, such as roads, railways, or electricity would be reinforced considerably. The substantial improvements could be seen in the living standard of my community, as a matter of fact.
Along with the benefits are some of the disadvantages. When the new factory comes into operation, it will cause air pollution. The rattling noises and clouds of thick smoke and dust billowing out of the construction sites pose a threat to the public health. That more new jobs are created means a lot of immigrants in the vicinity would flood for their earning. As a result, the population in the area would increases, resulting in many criminal offences and social evil.
In conclusion, a new factory will bring about both advantages and disadvantages. Given the above-mentioned disadvantages, I strongly support the new factory.

th2013
29-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Cac ban xem gup minh bai luan nay nhẹ Thks

A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position

A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near my community. I strongly believe that this factory would bring a lot of benefits to my hometown. However, the disadvantages that the factory brings about are also to be considered necessarily. to need to be considered carefully
Firstly, my community could benefit a lot from the advantages of the new factory. More of new employments are generated to local residents. Tax revenues earned from the factory’s activities would be contributed to the local budget. The local infrastructure, such as roads, railways, or electricity would be reinforced considerably. The substantial improvements could be seen in the living standard of my community, as a matter of fact.
Along with the benefits, there are some of the disadvantages. When the new factory comes into operation, it will cause air pollution. The rattling noises and, clouds of thick smoke and dust billowing out of the construction sites pose a threat to the public health. That more new jobs are created means a lot of immigrants in the vicinity would flood for their earning. As a result, the population in the area would increases, resulting in many criminal offences and social evil.
In conclusion, a new factory will bring about both advantages and disadvantages. Given the above-mentioned disadvantages, I strongly support the new factory(disadvantages, then SUPPORT, why?).

I think it's not good to repeat sentences of topic, you can have some changes, even small changes are fairly good.