PDA

View Full Version : Talk About Ho Chi Minh city Part 1 (correct help me)

luungocminhtam
05-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Frist, I will introduce myself. My name is Tam and my fullname is Luu Ngoc Minh Tam. I’m 20 years old, I’m living in Ho Chi Minh city so I will talk about it. Do you know? It’s the biggest city in Viet Nam and per year it has about one or two million people came from another contry for traveling working, learning, living and finding the better life. ofcourse it because HCM city have a lot of company, industrial park, tourist area.Remember one thing is special It. For exam if you want anything in midnight. I’m sure you will find it in HCM city. Because it’s a sleepless city and had a nightlife verry wonderful , interesting . almost shop in HCM open 24/24 and the most important is restaurant and drink shop everywhere and every street you always see that. And I really love Viet Nam food What is the most famous in Viet Nam this is “phở” “bnh xo”. If you a foreign went to Viet Nam you didn’t eat that. I think you lost a half life. beside that On Monday morning you can see a lot of beautiful girl 16 to 18 years old wear “ao dai” go to school it’s a traditional in VN. Maybe you see the picture or the photos had the girl wear “ao dai” you will think her is Vietnammese first.

^^ my English is not good and this is my first time I writing on Thedi.com . Thank you for your help.

.::Apologize::.
05-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Frist, I will introduce myself. My name is Tam and my fullname is Luu Ngoc Minh Tam. I’m 20 years old. I’m living in Ho Chi Minh city so I will talk about it. Do you know? It’s the biggest city in Viet Nam and per (1) year it has about one or two millions people came from another (2) countries to learn, live and find a better life. (of course) it because HCM city have (3) a lot of company (4), industrial parks, tourist areas.Remember one thing is special (5) is that if For example if you want something in midnight, (6) I’m sure you will find it in HCM city. Because it’s (7) a sleepless city and has a nightlife verry wonderful , interesting (8). Almost shops in HCM open 24/24, and the most important thing is that you always see the restaurants and drink shops everywhere and in every street you always see that. And I really love Vietnamese food. What is the most famous food in Viet Nam? This is “phở” and “bnh xo”. If you are a foreigner who went to Viet Nam, but you didn’t eat them. I think you lost a half life. Besides that, on Monday morning you can see a lot of beautiful girls from 16 to 18 years old wear “ao dai” to go to school. It’s a traditional in VN. Maybe when you see the pictures or the photos which/that have the girl wear “ao dai” you will think she is Vietnammese first.

^^ my English is not good and this is my first time I writing on Thedi.com . Thank you for your help.
(1) Correction: each year/ in a year...
(2) another can mean 'an additional or extra'
but other can mean 'besides this/these'
(3) HCM city => singular noun => singular verb => has
(4) a lot of + plural noun => companies
(5) adj + noun => one special thing
(6) IF clause .... , (comma) main clause
(7) confusable word with "something in midnight" => correction: HCM city is a....
(8) correction: very interesting and wonderful nightlife
:32_002:

thang_dl86
08-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Frist(First), I will introduce myself. My name is Tam, and my fullname is Luu Ngoc Minh Tam. I’m 20 years old, I’m living(live, nếu bạn sinh ra v lớn ln ở HCMC, bạn nn dng simple present, nếu bạn từ tỉnh khc đến v đang sống ở HCMC, th bạn dng đng rồi) in Ho Chi Minh city, so I will talk about it. Do you know it? It’s the biggest city in Viet Nam, and per year(cu ny mnh ko thực sự hiểu bạn muốn ni g) it has about one or two million (million ở đy ko được thm s) people came from another contry for traveling working, learning, living and finding the better life because HCM city have(has) a lot of companies, industrial park(chỗ ny cũng ko hiểu), tourist areas.Remember one thing is special It( cu ny cũng v nghĩa). For example, if you want anything(something, "any" chỉ dng trong cu phủ định v cu hỏi thi) in midnight, I’m sure you will find it in HCM city because it’s a sleepless city, and it also has a very wonderful and interesting nightlife . Almost shops in HCMC open 24/24, and the most importance is you can find restaurants and drink shops on every street. I really love Vietnamese food.The most famous food in Viet Nam is “phở” “bnh xo”. If you don't try them when you travel to Viet Nam, you will lose a half life. On Monday morning, you can see a lot of beautiful girls about 16 to 18 years old wear “ao dai”, Vietnamese traditional dress, to go to school. Maybe when you see a girl wearing “ao dai” in a picture, you will probably think she is a Vietnammese girl first.

08-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Frist(First), I will introduce myself. My name is Tam, and my fullname is Luu Ngoc Minh Tam. Im 20 years old, Im living(live, nếu bạn sinh ra v lớn ln ở HCMC, bạn nn dng simple present, nếu bạn từ tỉnh khc đến v đang sống ở HCMC, th bạn dng đng rồi) in Ho Chi Minh city, so I will talk about it. Do you know it? Its the biggest city in Viet Nam, and per year(cu ny mnh ko thực sự hiểu bạn muốn ni g) it has about one or two million (million ở đy ko được thm s) people came from another contry for traveling working, learning, living and finding the better life because HCM city have(has) a lot of companies, industrial park(chỗ ny cũng ko hiểu), tourist areas.Remember one thing is special It( cu ny cũng v nghĩa). For example, if you want anything(something, "any" chỉ dng trong cu phủ định v cu hỏi thi) in midnight, Im sure you will find it in HCM city because its a sleepless city, and it also has a very wonderful and interesting nightlife . Almost shops in HCMC open 24/24, and the most importance is you can find restaurants and drink shops on every street. I really love Vietnamese food.The most famous food in Viet Nam is phở bnh xo. If you don't try them when you travel to Viet Nam, you will lose a half life. On Monday morning, you can see a lot of beautiful girls about 16 to 18 years old wear ao dai, Vietnamese traditional dress, to go to school. Maybe when you see a girl wearing ao dai in a picture, you will probably think she is a Vietnammese girl first.
:83:ui, million ko được thm s k? Mnh mới bik zụ ny:64:
Most importance ? Mnh nghĩ most + adj chứ.

For example, if you want anything(something, "any" chỉ dng trong cu phủ định v cu hỏi thi) in midnight, Im sure you will find it in HCM city because its a sleepless city, and it also has a very wonderful and interesting nightlife .

Cu ny qu di, đọc muốn đứt hơi lun =.= đy l 1 lỗi cu ri. Nn tch từng clause ra.

thang_dl86
09-02-2009, 12:28 PM
:83:ui, million ko được thm s k? Mnh mới bik zụ ny:64:
Most importance ? Mnh nghĩ most + adj chứ.

Cu ny qu di, đọc muốn đứt hơi lun =.= đy l 1 lỗi cu ri. Nn tch từng clause ra.

chữ million đ tất nhin l ko được thm s, ko tin th bạn cứ check lại phần count noun and non-count noun, n c nguyn 1 phần giới thiệu về quantity expression.

Most importance. Bởi v tc giả bi viết trn ko sử dụng noun sau important(adj) (thường th important thing, or something/ nn khi dng the most important is...sai hon ton, người đọc sẽ thắc mắc what is important?) mnh chỉ sửa important-> noun, bởi v ko biết bạn đ ni về ci g.

cn nữa, bạn ni cu đ qu di, chứ bộ bạn ko thấy comma , với lại đ cũng l từng clause ring rẽ rồi, ko sai cht no. vậy bạn c biết thế no l 1 cu hon chỉnh trong tiếng Anh ko?

09-02-2009, 10:13 PM
>.< 1 cu ẹ, cu đ c cả mấy compound sentence.
Đếm n nh:
+ 1 if clause
+ 1 because
+ 1 and
* Million THM ĐƯỢC s

vậy bạn c biết thế no l 1 cu hon chỉnh trong tiếng Anh ko?
hay thật

If you want something in midnight, (6) I’m sure you will find it in HCM city. Because it’s (7) a sleepless city, and it has a very wonderful and interesting nightlife. (8)
Tớ tch cu đ thnh 2 cu ny, xin hỏi vậy đ đng chưa ???

thang_dl86
10-02-2009, 12:31 AM
>.< 1 cu ẹ, cu đ c cả mấy compound sentence.
Đếm n nh:
+ 1 if clause
+ 1 because
+ 1 and
* Million THM ĐƯỢC s

hay thật

Tớ tch cu đ thnh 2 cu ny, xin hỏi vậy đ đng chưa ???

đừng ni l 2 million, cả ngn cả vạn million cũng ko thể thm s, bởi v sau million xi people( plural noun). 2 million people, 3 million people.... cn cch ny mới dng s---> millions of people, thousands of people.....

bạn tch vậy về mặt grammartical th ok, nhưng ko logical (thế bạn c thể cho biết cc yếu tố no tạo thnh 1 sentence ko )

PhanNhatMinhVN
18-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Khng biết đng hng nữa

First Frist, I will want to introduce myself to everyone (Them do cho hay). My name is Tam and my fullname is Luu Ngoc Minh Tam (Thua 1 cau). I’m 20 years old. I’m living in Ho Chi Minh city so I will want to talk about it then. Do you know? You know, it’s the biggest city in Viet Nam and per year it has there are about one or two million people coming came from another contries for traveling, working, learning, living and finding the better life. ofcourse The certain reason is because Ho Chi Minh city have has a lot of companies, industrial parks, tourist areas.Remember one thing is special It. For example, if you want anything in midnight, I’m sure that you can will find it in Ho Chi Minh city. Because it’s a sleepless city and the nightlifes arevery wonderful, interesting . Almost of shops in Ho Chi Minhcity open 24/24. Further, the most important reason is thatrestaurant and drink shops are everywhere. Walking on any Every street, you always see that. And I really love Viet Nam foods.What is theTwo of the most famous foodsin Viet Nam this isare“phở” and “bnh xo”. If you are a foreigner going to Viet Nam but not eating these foods you didn’t eat that,I think you lost a half of your life (haft – life la chu ki ban ra ma ta). Beside, that On Monday mornings you can see a lot of beautiful girls, who are from 16 to 18 years old, and who go to school in their “ao dai”. It’s a traditional custom in Viet Nam. Maybe when you see the picture or the photos of the girl wearing “ao dai”, you will think about Vietnam first.

^^ My English is not good and this is my first time that I have written writing on Thedi.com in this website. Thank you for your help.

..::Scorpior::..
22-02-2009, 07:40 AM
Xem h́t các bài hình như ko ai đ̉ ý đoạn đ̀u tin ( Firstly chứ ko fải First )
@PNMVN : sửa bài bạn chọn màu nào cho n̉i tí, cho màu trắng khó xem lắm...(fải bi đen mới bik là jì, nhìn ko lại tg ch̃ đó có l̃i lúc vít)

..::Scorpior::..
22-02-2009, 08:03 AM
Fristly, I will introduce myself. My name is Tam and my fullname is Luu Ngoc Minh Tam. Im 20 years old, Im living in Ho Chi Minh city so I will talk- tell u about it. Do you know? Its the biggest city in Viet Nam and per year it has about one or two million people came from another contry for traveling, working, learning, living and finding-looking for the better life. Of course , because HCM city have- has a lot of companies, industrial parks, tourist areas-???.Remember one thing is special thing - meaningless.... For example if you want to do anything in at midnight. Im sure you will find it in HCM city. Because its a sleepless city and had a nightlife verry wonderful , interesting nightlife. almost shops in HCM open 24/24 and the most important thing is that restaurants and drink shops - cafés can be found everywhere and every streets you always see that. And I really love Viet Nam food What is the most famous in Viet Nam this especial is phở Pho or bnh xo- chịu thua ch̃ này. If you a foreigner went to Viet Nam and you didnthaven't eaten that, I think you lost a half life. Besides , On Monday morning you can see a lot of beautiful girl 16 to 18 years old wear ao dai going to school, its a traditional cloth in VN. Maybe if/whenever you see the picture or the photos with the girl wearing ao dai, you will think her she is Vietnammese first.

^^ my English is not good and this is my first time I have written on Thedi.com/ dethi.com ^^ writing on . Thank you for your help.
------------------------