PDA

View Full Version : What makes someone famous?

MINHON80
18-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Nowadays, there are more and more famous people in the world . They could be actors, statesmen, singers, businessmen and etc.... Many people who want to be famous but just a few of them were successful and others can not find out the path to become famous. A question was made by many people that what makes someone famous?
As we know, famous people are not common, they are specialized in a field or some fields as movie, technology, political, business, music... and have obtained many achievements that is deserved to admire. In my opinion, it is common to be famous for some factors as:
Talent, creation, beauty, money, power, manipulative...For instance, Bill Gate famous for talent and creation as well, Britney Spear is well known as a beautiful and talented singer, Mike Tyson is famous for his power, Phidel Castro is a famous statesman...Whenever do you wonder that what fame brought them?The answer is many things: Money, Powerful, Opportunities... When they are famous, they become rich, and have deep affection for people, can do many things what they like to do. However, be famous is not extremely comfortable. Because they always suffer from many society pressures. Therefore, be a common person is the happiest for me.

Gip mnh sửa lỗi nh, đặc biệt l lỗi ngữ php v cấu trc. :36_002:

kawaiami
18-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Nowadays, there are more and more famous people in the world . They could can be actors, statesmen, singers, businessmen and etc.... There are Many people who want to be famous but just a few of them were are successful and others can not find out the path to become famous. A question was made by many people that what makes someone famous?
As we know, famous people are not common, they are specialized in a field or some fields as movie, technology, political, business, music... and have obtained many achievements that is which are deserved to admire. In my opinion, it is common to be famous for some factors as:
Talent, creation, beauty, money, power, manipulative...For instance, Bill Gate famous for his talent and creation as well, Britney Spear is well known as a beautiful and talented singer, Mike Tyson is famous for his power, Phidel Castro is a famous statesman...Whenever do Have you ever wondered that what fame brought them?The answer is many things: Money, Powerful, Opportunities... When they are famous, they become rich, and have deep affection for on people, can do many things what they like to do. However, being famous is not extremely comfortable. Because they always suffer from many society social pressures. Therefore, being a common person is the happiest thing for me.

Gip mnh sửa lỗi nh, đặc biệt l lỗi ngữ php v cấu trc. :36_002:

Mới sửa sơ ngữ pháp thi, còn ý thì chưa đụng gì cả, tuy nhin theo ý mình vài ch̃ hơi lủng củng, thui mình đi học bài, có gì các mod writing sẽ chỉnh ý giúp bạn nhé :byebye: