PDA

View Full Version : My dream for Vietnam

nthung1
17-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Hi all.
One has own one' a dream and it is very good. If one has not any a dream, it is very bad for him , his family. I think one usually hope he is rich, famous, long live, Health.... If one' dream is good dream i hope that it will be the truth .However, one does not dreamt for one' country is rich. I am an exception. For me, I alway dreamt as everybodythat I am not poor, having make a contribution to science,having make a contribution to VietNam and VietNamese, but I dreamt for my country is rich, developing. With the poor are rich, the rich are good person, children go to school..... Everything is modern but it keeps tradition of VietNamese. Concurrently, I dreamt other countries like VietNam

cng cha cực cute
09-12-2008, 10:34 PM
Hi all.
One has one's own a dream, and it is very good. If one has not doesn't have any a dream, it is very bad for him, his family. I think one usually hopes he will be rich, famous, long live longeval, healthy.... If one's dream is a good dream, I hope that it will be the truth true. However, one does not dream for one's country is rich???( hok hỉu). I am an exception???. For me, I always dreamt as everybody does that I won't be poor, make a contribution to in science, make a contribution to Vietnam and Vietnamese, but I dreamt for my country will be rich, developing. With the poor are rich, the rich are good people, children go to school..... Everything is modern but it keeps the traditions of VietNamese. Concurrently, I dreamt that other countries will like Vietnam
PS: nick YM của bạn c pải l ntnhung2509 j` đ ko nhỉ? Mnh l pipi :32_002:

halinhminh
16-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Hi all.
One Each person has his/her own one' a dream and it is very good. If one has not got any a dream, it is very bad for him , and his family. I think one usually hope hopes he is rich, famous, long live, Health... long-lived and healthy. If one' one's dream is a good dream i hope that it will be the truth come true. However, one does not dreamt for dream that one' one's country is rich. I am an exception. For me, I not only alway dreamt as everybody dream like others that I am not poor, having make a contribution to science,having make a contribution to VietNam and VietNamese, but also I dreamt for dream that my country is rich, developing. and developed, With and that the poor are rich, the rich are good person people and children can go to school..... Everything is modern but it still keeps tradition of VietNamese. Concurrently, I dreamt dream other countries like VietNam
Sao bạn lại để động từ dream ở th qu khứ hết thế nhỉ?
Bi sửa của mnh cho bạn, tham khảo nh. Mu đỏ bỏ đi, mu xanh l gợi sửa của mnh.

nthung1
26-12-2008, 09:14 AM
PS: nick YM của bạn c pải l ntnhung2509 j` đ ko nhỉ? Mnh l pipi :32_002:
rất cảm ơn bạn, mnh khng phải nick vậy