PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - My country

poposi
13-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Have you ever been to Vietnam? If you have been there, I am sure that you want to go to Vietnam once more. Vietnam is known not only as a developing country, as a country that has just been out of a war and is still poor but it is also known as a beautiful, peaceful and friendly country.
Although Vietnam still have many difficulties in economy, in some years, Vietnam has proved by its worth by increasing its economy, culture, society and quality of living.
Every year, there are a million of turns of foreigners arriving in Vietnam. They come to Vietnam not just for their holidays but they also want to join the Vietnamese culture and the Vietnamese lifestyle.
The culture of Vietnam is the culture of Asia but we have our own culture and it is different from other. Vietnamese are friendly and kind, the foreigners can do everything in my country and we are pleased to help them. Wherever you go, you can see the traditional clothes “ Ao dai”, from Noi Bai International Airport in Ha Noi capital or Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh city to in the streets in Vietnam. We are proud of it and there are many foreigners wear “Ao Dai” in Vietnam and other country. It is the symbol of Vietnam culture and especially is symbol of the Vietnamese women.
About delicacy in Vietnam, although there are many kinds of food from other countries, “Pho”, “Bun bo”, “Nem”, Cha” are still the exciting and attractive food for foreigners and they are very cheap, of course, they contain the Vietnamese style deeply.
Beside clothes and food, everyone comes to know Vietnam because of its beauty, “ Ha Long Bay” , beautiful beaches, landscapes which the foreigner will never forget. Ha Noi, the capital of Vietnam, is famous for ancient streets and traditional culture. Ho Chi Minh city is famous for modern culture, busy life and shopping. If you need a silent place, you should arrive in Ha Noi and if you like noisy and activities, please go to Ho Chi Minh. Everyone is usually glad to welcome you.
With a short tour around Vietnam, you spend only one week for your holidays for each city. It is really cheap and valuable for your choice. Vietnam is the destination for the new millennium.

cotiennhonhan1412
13-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Have you ever been to Vietnam? If you have been there, I am sure that you will want to go to Vietnam once more. Vietnam is known not only as a developing country, as a country that has just been out of a wars and is still poor but it is also known as a beautiful, peaceful and friendly country.
Although Vietnam still have many difficulties in economy, in some years, Vietnam has proved by its worth by increasing its economy, culture, society and quality of living.
Every years, there are a million of turns of foreigners arriving in Vietnam. They come to Vietnam not just for their holidays but they also want to join thein Vietnamese culture and the Vietnamese lifestyle.
The culture of Vietnam is the culture of Asia but we have our own culture and it is different from others. Vietnamese are friendly and kind, the foreigners can do everything in myour country and we are pleased to help them. Wherever you go, you can see the traditional clothes “ Ao dai”, from Noi Bai International Airport in Ha Noi capital or Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh city to in the streets in Vietnam. We are proud of it and there are many foreigners wear “Ao Dai” in Vietnam and other countries. It is the symbol of Vietnam culture and especially is symbol of the Vietnamese women.
About delicacy in Vietnam, although there are many kinds of food from other countries, “Pho”, “Bun bo”, “Nem”, Cha” are still the exciting and attractive food for foreigners and they are very cheap, of course, they contain the Vietnamese's style deeply.
Beside clothes and food, everyone comes to know Vietnam because of its beauty, “ Ha Long Bay” , beautiful beaches, landscapes which the foreigner will never forget. Ha Noi, the capital of Vietnam, is famous for ancient streets and traditional culture. Ho Chi Minh city is famous for modern culture, busy life and shopping. If you need a silent place, you should arrive in Ha Noi and if you like noisy and activities place, please go to Ho Chi Minh. Everyone is usually glad to welcome you.
With a short tour around Vietnam, you will have to spend only one week for your holidays for each city. It is really cheap and valuable for your choice. Vietnam is the destination for the new millennium.
Mjnh` học TA cũng ko giỏi nên cũng ko chắc là đúng hết , chỉ góp ư cho bạn theo cách hiểu của mjnh`thuj. C̣n về phần ngữ nghja thj` mjnh` ko có nhận xét gj` cả . Congratulate !
Thân
Ngọc Trâm
(javascript:void(0);)

Tina_Trang_Viet
14-11-2008, 01:30 PM
Have you ever been to Vietnam? If you have been there, I am sure that you will want to go to Vietnam once more. Vietnam is known not only as a developing country, as a country that has just been out of a wars and is still poor(ḿnh ngh́ bạn nên tách câu này ra, v́ "not only....but also" : dùng để bổ sung thêm thôi) but it isalso known as [/S](ko nên lặp lại) a beautiful, peaceful and friendly country.
Although Vietnam still havehas many difficulties in economy, in some years, Vietnam has proved by its worth by increasing its economy, culture, society and quality of living.
Every yearsyear, there are a million of turns of foreigners arriving in Vietnam. They come to Vietnam not just for their holidays but they also want to join [s]thein Vietnamese culture and the Vietnamese lifestyle.
The culture of Vietnam is the culture of Asia but we have our own culture and it is different from others. Vietnamese are friendly and kind, the foreigners can do everything in myour country and we are pleased to help them. Wherever you go, you can see the traditional clothes “ Ao dai”, from Noi Bai International Airport in Ha Noi capital or Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh city to inon the streets in Vietnam. We are proud of it and there are many foreigners wear “Ao Dai” in Vietnam and other countries. It is the symbol of Vietnam culture and especially is symbol of the Vietnamese women.
About delicacy in Vietnam, although there are many kinds of food from other countries, “Pho”, “Bun bo”, “Nem”, Cha” are still the exciting and attractive food for foreigners and they are very cheap, of course, they contain theVietnamese's style deeply.
Beside clothes and food, everyone comes to know Vietnam because of its beauty, “ Ha Long Bay” , beautiful beaches, landscapes which the foreigner will never forget. Ha Noi, the capital of Vietnam, is famous for ancient streets and traditional culture. Ho Chi Minh city is famous for modern culture, busy life and shopping. If you need a silent place, you should arrive in Ha Noi and if you like noisy and activities place, please go to Ho Chi Minh. Everyone is usually glad to welcome you.
With a short tour around Vietnam, you will have to spend only one week for your holidays for each city. It is really cheap and valuable for your choice. Vietnam is the destination for the new millennium.
Mjnh` học TA cũng ko giỏi nên cũng ko chắc là đúng hết , chỉ góp ư cho bạn theo cách hiểu của mjnh`thuj. C̣n về phần ngữ nghja thj` mjnh` ko có nhận xét gj` cả . Congratulate !
Thân
Ngọc Trâm

:64:đề về nhà coi thêm rùi sửa, dài quá :55_003:.

poposi
15-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Hihi, thanks your support

Mr ZigZag
16-11-2008, 03:35 PM
because of its beauty
Bỏ từ its đi nhỉ , beauty ko dc rùi mừ

yennhi7
21-11-2008, 07:04 PM
mừ reng ḿnh thấy lỗi ngữ pháp khá nhiều nhưng mà ḿnh hok biết sửa reng cho đúng hế... ví dụ như khúc này nè...
Vietnam is known not only as a developing country, as a country that has just been out of a war and is still poor khúc đó sau "That" mà ko có chủ ngữ rồi sau "and" nó ko có paralell... mọi người coi thử chứ ḿnh hok biết sửa như thế nào cho đúng hic

shi_chan
21-11-2008, 08:48 PM
Vietnam is known not only as a developing country, as a country that has just been out of a war and is still poor but it is also known as a beautiful, peaceful and friendly country.
ḿnh nghĩ câu này có thể viết là:Vietnam is known not only as a developing country, as a country that has just been out of a war and is still poor but it is also known as a beautiful, peaceful and friendly country.

các bạn cùng xem thế nào nhỉ:42_002:

Pham Viet Thang
26-11-2008, 09:54 AM
I'm an vietnamese, so i love vietnam, that is my country. Every body often ask: what is the country?. In my opinion, contry is close. That is my family, my home. That is the streets you goes through every day. Do you know Nguyen Son shogun?, he said that country is "Phở", that is a good idea