PDA

View Full Version : My life from i was born to now.

nthung1
13-11-2008, 06:09 PM
I was born on 02/08/1982 but my parent registered the birth for me on 01/08/1983, this given the signal that I Would be an unlucky person. When I was at 1st class my teacher had told to my parent that "He is too short to learn", therefore my teacher advised my parent take me to my home. A year latter i came to school and I began studying, my result of studying is normal but i was good about math, when i was hight school i was only a pupil good at math and other subjects were normal. About math subject i alway was one one of three good math pupil of my class. When I was studying at high school I learnt at good math class, there were many good math pupil at that time I was bad math pupil, the i found this and i tried to learn math and as a result that I was good math pupil, my rank about math was three the third about math in my class.
Cc bạn sửa cho mnh đoạn ny nh, khi cc bạn swả song mnh sẽ viết tiếp
Thanks

Tina_Trang_Viet
14-11-2008, 09:30 AM
I was born on 02/08/1982 but my parents registered themy day of birth for me on 01/08/1983. This given the signal warned that I would be an unlucky person. When I was atin the 1st class my teacher had told to my parent that "He is too short/small to learn". Therefore my teacher advised my parents to take me to my home. A year latter I came to school and I began studying. The result of studying iswas normal but I was good at about math. when i was hight school i was only a pupil good at math and other subjects were normal (giống của cu trứơc qu:when I went to high school, I was still the same). About math subject I always was one one of three good math pupils of in my class. When I was studying at high school I learnt at good math class, there were many good math pupils at that time I was bad math pupil, the i found this and i tried to learn math and as a result that I was good math pupil, my rank about math was three the third about math in my class.
Cc bạn sửa cho mnh đoạn ny nh, khi cc bạn swả song mnh sẽ viết tiếp
Thanks

của bạn lủng củng qu. Bạn thử viết lại rồi mnh sửa cho.:wacko:
cn chỗ "Short/Small" : nếu của bạn ni bạn thấp qu th dng "short" nhưng nếu l nh con qu th dng "small" nh:o