PDA

View Full Version : mở thread check Toefl essay

le_hoang912000
11-11-2008, 09:58 PM
Mnh sắp thi Toefl nn muốn nhờ mọi người check dm một số bi essay:

1, Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Whether human activities harmed the Earth or better the one is a matter of ongoing controversy. Some people believe that human activities help increase farming land, build up infrastructure and invent modern technology to create a convenient environment. However, as far as I’m concerned, the Earth is being damaged by human activities because our activities changed global atmosphere in a dreadful way and ruin society’s values by war.
Firstly, our activities changed badly global environment. It is no doubt that global warming affected terribly to the Earth with many awful phenomena. For instance, global warming has melted ice in Arctic and Antarctic; therefore, the oceans can plunge the land into water, which will destroy the survivals of the Earth. Moreover, that human activities pollute many sources such as air, water, land disturb the ecosystem dramatically. Also, our overwhelming exploitations deplete many natural resources such as petroleum, mine, etc, which are energy to supply our life. As a consequence, this changing global environment makes the condition of living becomes horrific for every people.
Besides changing awfully global atmosphere, human activities demolish society’s values by unreasonable wars. As you known, the World War I and II, the extremely catastrophic war, killed thousands of billion nave people. Also, these war destroyed majorities of infrastructure as well as achievements that human had created before. Billions of people had no home to live or died by lacked of food. In addition to World War, there are many other wars around the world happen nowadays. Especially, human try to pursue modern weapons such as nuclear weapon, chemical poison, etc to last cold war. For example, US military sprayed the dioxin poison in Vietnam war, which have brought along horrible consequences to some parts of Youth in Vietnam now.
All in all, human activities destroyed the Earth dramatically by changing badly global environment and demolishing society’s values. I believe that we have to protect the Earth immediately to save ourselves.

whtvr07
11-11-2008, 10:34 PM
mnh mới đọc qua th thấy bi của bạn cn c 1 số lỗi ngữ php (subject-verb agreement, articles, blabla), lỗi trnh by (cần cch 1 dng giữa 2 paragraphs) v nhất l nếu bạn muốn điểm tốt (maybe >4) th phải c đủ 3 luận điểm.

PS: ng ta dng l the Vietnam war v ko c every people :|