PDA

View Full Version : Nơi sửa bài cho topic 9

turtlegold
08-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Topic 9 sẽ dc sửa tại thread này, các bạn muốn viết bài th́ vào đây (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=209621#post209621), muốn thắc mắc j` th́ vào đây (http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?p=209735#post209735)

Chúc các bạn viết tốt, có thể rút dc nhiều kinh nghiệm từ bài sửa của ḿnh!

peden
08-11-2008, 10:58 PM
I has learnt have taken a (không thể học khoá học dc nha bạn, mà ḿnh tham gia khoá học, cái nữa là chử ngữ I, th́ HTHT th́ dùng have ) course of English for 3 months.And (And ko đứng đầu câu thế này) My teacher of English is very good at English (cô giáo dạy E mà ko giỏi E sao dc bạn, câu này hơi thừa, có để nhấn mạnh cô ấy giỏi cũng ko sao nhưng vik như bạn hơi lặp nên ḿnh sửa lại như trrên) .Her name is Thanh Truc. She is 24 years old. When she taughtteaches (cô ấy vẫn đang dạy mà, đâu phải ko dạy nữa => dùng HTĐ ) ,I was understaning understand (dùng HTĐ) very clearly (dùng trạng từ sau dt thường).
She graduated at from (giới từ của graduate là from) HCM City National University of EducationUniversity of pedagogy (ư bạn là ĐH sư phạm TpHCM phải ko ?).But (but ko đứng đầu câu ) She was able to find a good job at a big company by her ability.She taught teaches me at night after she had finished finishing the work at her company.
She is not only intelligent but also laborious .She is tall and beautifull .She often goes to foreign languages centre by bus.
She often helps us to speak and write English fluently.When she comes to class,she often laughs at us.it,which (which thay thế cho cả câu phía trước, sự việc cô ấy cười làm chúng tôi thấy thoải mái) helped makes us comfortable in class.
I think she is the same as my sister. I hope she will teach me in all my course.

peden
08-11-2008, 11:31 PM
I would like to introduce my great teacher (that I had an unforgetable impression) who made a strong impression on me (nên viết theo câu trúc tiếng Anh chứ ko nên dịch từ tiếng Viêth sang như thế),though she just taught me about 2 months.
Her name is Nga,she has been teaching at VUS for 4 years.(Her physical appearance) She is good-looking,she is also polite and kind.She always chooses the best ways to encourage everybody in class to improve their weak skills.
For instant ,when I didn't write essays well, andI often had bad marks (ngắt câu tại đây th́ vế trước chưa hoàn ch́nh là câu).She tried her best in order to help me how to use with the usage the of words and so that I can write downessays effectively , and then(and then dùng chung thường chỉ khi nói, c̣n khi viết th́ dùng 1 trong 2 thui) .Therefore, my writing skill went up has been going up
Ultimately , I would like to give her my respect and thank her for supporting me in my study.

Lưu ư :
- Viết hoa đầu câu, chữ I, ...
- Phần màu xanh là phần PD k khẳng định sai nhưng ko nên dưa vào bài, nê vik bài theo lối văn có ǵ đó E E một chút :D

peden
08-11-2008, 11:59 PM
In my life, my the (ko nên lặp) teacher who taught me when I was 6 years old is my second mother. Her name is Hoai Tho. She is very beautiful. She is tall, and thin. She have has a pink-white skin, a and long black hair. She is was very sweet when her students cry cried (because we were in grade 1 at that time). I love her very much.

Peculiar
11-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Bạn xem trong file đính kèm.

Peculiar
11-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Bạn xem trong file đính kèm.

Peculiar
11-11-2008, 05:13 PM
My English teacher is the most friendly people. She is not tall but very beautiful.I don't learn English better, so I am not confident to speak English. My teacher have guided and helped me. If She don't enthusiastic help, My skill English will not improve.

Những phần bôi đậm là lỗi ngữ pháp hoặc diễn đạt.
Bài sửa gợi ư:
My English teacher is the most friendly person I have ever known. She is not tall but very beautiful. As my English was not good, I could not speak it confidently. My teacher has guided me so much. Without her enthusiastic help, my English would not have improved.

lucky_star_1213
11-11-2008, 05:15 PM
My English teacher of English
My English teacher of English is the most friendly people person (số ít mà bạn). She is not tall but very beautiful.I don't learn English better well, so I am not confident to speak English. My teacher have has guided and helped me. If She don't enthusiastic didn't help enthusiasticly, My skill English will would not be improved.

* Bạn nên phân biệt:
English teacher: giáo viên người Anh
khác với teacher of English : giáo viên dạy anh
If She don't enthusiastic didn't help enthusiasticly, My skill English will would not be improved: Ở đây phải là câu điều kiện loại 2
:32_002:

Tina_Trang_Viet
12-11-2008, 12:04 PM
My English teacher
Two months ago, I have begun joined an English class with my friend. Teacher is a middle-age man, about 50 years old. He is not tall so much, thin and he looks older than his age. He teachstaught us generally us about three skills: listenninglistening, speaking and writing. His teaching method iswas rather interesting. He setsset us up questions then we answered and otherwisevice versa. He often tells told us about his litter girl and his secret romantic love story. But it's only imagination. His wife iswas always there. It's?(She is) very humorous. His lessons helped me reminisce review the old knowledges and haveadd the new knowledges. I'm thankful to him for those.
Thank you.
Bạn tham khảo nha. Và chú ư tense khi kể chuyện nha.
Có mod nào gợi ư dùm ḿnh dịch chỗ "kiến thức cũ" và "kiến thức mới" được hẻm?:wacko:
Thanks a lot.:10_002:

Peculiar
12-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Có thể dịch là "reinforce/revise old knowledge (what I have learnt) and acquire/absorb new knowledge".
Cheers.

Tina_Trang_Viet
12-11-2008, 02:46 PM
I was am so happy when I had knownknew the forum. It is so meaningful to me because it helps me have opportunity/chance to practice ourmy writing skill in English which is the worst skill of mine. in English.
Sometimes I want (to have personal teacher) a tutor to teach me to writing write English for me and correct my mistakes in writing English which I couldcan not realize. But I cannot do that because of not I don’t have having enough money. I also want to take a the best course of writing English but I don’t know where I learn willwill learn and whether it is suitable for my level. Therefore I would like to be learn writing English this from Mr Wellfog and Ms Peden and who are professional teachers in thishelpful forums. In my imagination, they are handsome and pretty teachers and they always are energetic persons in their life as well as in their working to improve English for all us.

I already do my effort try my best to write the above short essay. I know that itI gets make a lot of mistakes in my essay so much but at this time I don’t know where my mistakes are. I hope to receive your assistance to correct my mistakes. Once again, I would like to express thanks to Ms Peden and Mr Wellfog

Có ǵ sai xót các mod sẽ sửa thêm cho bạn ha:32_002:

Tina_Trang_Viet
13-11-2008, 09:24 AM
I’ve studied with many English teachers but he wasis the most interested one. He gave me the impression of an intimate, humorous but strict teacher.

He was so intimate that we considered him as our friend. He gave each of us a lovely nickname so that we could call each other in English periods. I’m sure that we can never forget how funny it was when we teased each other about our weird nicknames. Sometimes, we went to coffee shop with our English teacher to gossip about anything in life.

He iswas also a very humorous person. When he taught us a new vocabulary for example, he immediately acted it out for example so that we could understand. I still remember one time he tried to express the verb “suck (the pacifier)” and he acted as he was a big baby … We couldn’t stop laughing.

Nevertheless, he was very strict in teaching. He gave us a lot of homeworks and checked our study every day. When there were lazy students, he shouted at them : “You lose my belief”. But with his kindly characteristics, we all knew he would forget soon …

Time passed quickly, it’s been for a long time I haven’t seen him. In my mind, I’m really grateful to him as well as unforgettable memories we havehad with each other

Your essay is good. I think so.;)

Tina_Trang_Viet
13-11-2008, 09:46 AM
The teacher who areis teaching me pronunciation makes a good impression on me. Her name is Thu Nga. She is about 25 years old, but she looks younger than her age. She is quite good-looking. She is slim and middle high. She has a baby face with bright skin, brown eyes and red lips. She always wears glasses, so she looks serious. I have never seen her smile. Her voice is soft. When she speaks English, I do admire her. She is such a reserved person that nobody in my class knows much about her. But I think she is very kind. That’s why she is the teacher I like best

Good!:32_002:

Tina_Trang_Viet
13-11-2008, 04:40 PM
I have ever studied a lots lot of English teachers, but I still remember Mr Chung whom(who) teachtaught me five years, ago. He has a strictserious face. He was very attentive with to everyone(his students). When we didn't finish our practice, he speaktold softly us to admonish(he admonished us of his soft voice).

ah, bữa sau bạn post bài bên thread viết bài nha. Đây là thread sửa bài bạn à.

Tina_Trang_Viet
14-11-2008, 08:11 AM
Hello everyone. I am going to tell you about my english teacher at high school. Her name is L.T.L. She was teachingtaught me from 10th grade to 12th grade. At (the)that time I was studyingmajored atin math class so I don't like learnning English although that I was learnninghad learnt Englishit since 6th grade. Because I did not like English so I never did English exercises at home. At class In English subjectclass I usually learnt Math without listnninglistening what she said. On test timeTo do the English test I had to see look at my friend's text (do after i writting his test). She knew that but she also that many pupil in my class is too (không hiểu ư của you nên ko sửa được:wacko:). In her school timeDurỉng school time, she usually read new lesson, afterthen she writewrote new works, and the lastfinally we dodid exercises or lessons. At (the)that time I was seriousafraid of to writewriting on board, and this (state )situation was continuingcontinued 3years. AfterThen we left school

Tina_Trang_Viet
14-11-2008, 09:09 AM
What do you think about the most important thing which an English teacher needs? I think it is the ability to make their students love English. My teacher, Mrs Ngoc Nhu, has it. I used to be lazy to learn English. On her own way, she made not only me but also my friend study a lots. To improve our vocabulary, she letslet us do crossword. You can't imagine how useful it iswas. Besides, she divides divided the class into two groups: Victory and No 1. There are were many competitions between these groups. To win, we have had to try our best. Step by step, our English iswere better. As you know, speaking skill is a weakness of Vietnamese students becasue we are too shy. But Mrs Nhu doesdid a lot of things to help us. Therefore, now we can discuss eagerly in each lesson. Moreover, she teachstaught us the experience to do business with the foreigners, such as writing CV by English, preparing for an interview...Attending in the class like that, I find myself luckyluckily(Luckily, I find myself when I took this class). Do you think Mrs Nhu is a wonderful teacher?

P.S: bạn chú ư th́ khi kể nha. Tất nhiên ḿnh ko sửa hoàn hảo bài của bạn nhưng có thể tham khảo thêm:32_002:

Tina_Trang_Viet
15-11-2008, 07:45 AM
I have been leantlearing English since the sixth grade. So far I have leant with three teachers of English. And the most impressionable teacher with mewho is teaching me my teacher now. I learn with her in extra studying class. She is about 40 years old. Her major is not English. She is a journalist. She is tall, thin. And in my opinion she says a lot. She has a long hair, black and straight hair. She has so many students, but she can remember every her studentsones. She is very cheerful and always optimistic. And she often optimizes us when we are sad or desperate.

Tina_Trang_Viet
15-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Now, I’m in grade twelve(in the twelfth grade) and my teacher of english is Mrs.Dung. He is short and thin. He is thirtyish? thirties(right?). When he goeswent to school he often wearwore a black paintspants/trousers and a blue shirt. He iswas a hard-working person. And he was always be sympathetic and patient with of his students. because When we forgetforgot doing our homework or reviewing our lesson, he isn’twasn't angry with us. He iswas different from my teacher of chemistry who will getgot furious with usif when we don’tdidn't study well. Furthermore, althought he has many experiences in teaching, he is apt to forget. For example, he announced that we would have a test on Saturday but on that day he forgot taking the test to class. I don’t know is it was lucky or bad? Anyway, he is a teacher who is devoted with pupils(ư chỗ này là sao bạn?)( who has been devoting himself to his students ). Especially, he hashad a sense of humor. Beginning a new lesson, he often telltold us a funny story. It makesmade us laugh and fell comfortable, so then we would study well at that period. People say that “ No teacher make no children”, so we always respect him and promise ourself that we will try to study harder not to let him down.

It is the first time I attentedhave attended to write. I hope toI get more assistant comefrom you. Thank you very much!

Tina_Trang_Viet
15-11-2008, 11:07 AM
I would like to write something about my English teacher who I consider the best English teacher that i have ever met(chỗ này nên tách ra thành 2 câu bạn à). Her name is Lan. First of all, she is not very tall, young and thin. She is very kind, a hard-working teacher and very sociable. Mrs Lan She helped us to understand English in active way. For example, we often played English question games in the class. During the games if there arewere some questions which we were unable to answer, then she helps would help us by giving some clues but her helping helpis was even more trickytrickier. She wantsed us to think by ourselves in English. Even though if one of us is not doingdidn't do her homeworks, she iswas really angry with him/her and she would punish whoever had stepped on her rules. Indeed(Actualy), I'm respected for my English teacher very much.

Please help me to correct it ! Thanks

Bạn kể lại câu chuyện đă xảy ra th́ phải dùng quá khứ chứ nhỉ:86:

turtlegold
15-11-2008, 12:14 PM
My mother is an English teacher. She has taught me English when I was a little child. She taught me many simple English songs, and it is an easy way for me to remember new words. She has a very beautiful voice and a good pronunciation. However, she is a severe strict teacher too. She often teaches me English in her free time. I try to learn English hard, because my mother not only teaches me English but also shows me how important English is.

bài viết tốt, cố gắng phát huy nhé :D

lucky_star_1213
15-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Ḿnh có chút bổ sung đối với bài sửa của Tina_Trang_Viet

What do you think about the most important thing which an English teacher needs? I think it is the ability to make their students love English. My teacher, Mrs Ngoc Nhu has it. I used to be lazy to on learning English. On her own way, she made makes not only me but also my friend study a lots. To improve our vocabulary, she lets us do crossword. You can't imagine how useful it is. Besides, she divides the class into two groups: Victory and No 1. There are many competitions between these groups. To win, we have to try our best. Step by step, our English is better. As you know, speaking skill is a weakness of Vietnamese students because We are too shy. Mrs Nhu does a lot of things to help us. Therefore, now we can discuss eagerly easily in each lesson. Moreover, she teaches us the experience to do business with the foreigners, such as writing CV, preparing for an interview... Attending in a class like that, I find myself luckyluckily(Luckily, I find myself when I took this class). . Do you think Mrs Nhu is a wonderful teacher?
Theo ḿnh, th́ kể ở đây phải là hiện tại. Chỗ tina sửa màu đỏ, của ḿnh là xanh:32_002:

turtlegold
15-11-2008, 12:43 PM
The english teacher that who have made a strong impression on me was my head teacher of the twelfth grade. She's slim and charming in the slender "ao dai" every time she taught us. Between 20 and 30 years old, (ko cần thiết) She looks always friendly with a smile on her lips face. Our class love her so much. As the last-year high school student, we had dozen a lot of exercises as well as exams to manage deal with. Thus, the english course became our rare relaxing moments as we didn't have to be fully stretched cannot have sufficient guide before to up to a complex mathematical formula or a difficult literary passage to memorize. My beloved teacher knew how to make us feel interested in learning English by giving original homework such as discovering foreign cultures through comedies that we have played principally, or enriching our vocabulary with the enjoyable game show. Moreover, she addressed all best wishes to our class with the red lucky envelope on the New Year's Eve. Sometimes, she expressed her strictness when a member of our class got a trouble in her student didn't focus on studying. Nevertheless, I thought that she was less experienced in order to solve our several complicated adolescent problems (less experience lại solve dc hết các problems hả bạn? :D). In short, we passed an unforgettable school-year with plenty of souvenirs together and everyone left high school to beginning having another new adventure on his or her their own way. And (ko nên có and ở đầu) I'm certain that nobody everybody in my class can't help smiling whenever we think about our English teacher.
Thank you for your correction!

bài viết tốt, chỉ sai vài lỗi nhỏ thôi, bạn cố gắng phát huy nhá :D

peden
15-11-2008, 06:33 PM
I will introduce my teacher of English to you:21_002:(viết luận nghiêm túc th́ ko nên có câu này, nó thuộc về văn nói mà). Her name is a bit strange : Hạo :o. She is 35 years old and she had has a daughter, who is very naughty and disobey. So(tránh dùng so đầu câu) My teacher has to teach her everything in (the)(ko cần thiết có the) life and teach English for us(thừa, giáo viên TA mà, phải dạy TA thôi). I think she feels very tired to do much many things at the same time. And I know that so I always try to learn hard not to in order that my teacher feels doesn't feel disapointed. She is not very tall, she has a long hair and a round face(ko dùng a với da và tóc, chỉ dùng a với mũi, khuôn mặt,...chắc bạn bik tại sao chứ nhỉ :D). When she smiles she looks cute (35 tuổi th́ dùng cute ko hợp lư cho lắm) so we very like to look she her smiles so/very much(very like chỉ chấp nhận dc đối với văn nói). She is cheerful and always readies ready (dùng ready ở đây là tính từ) to share out(share ko là chia sẻ c̣n thêm out zdô là thành chia phần, phân phát đó) everything with us. When we don't understand the lesson she explains to us patiently (hiểu rồi giải thik chi nữa :D). Give all my best wishes to you, my dear teacher who teaches me how to learn, how to live and the most important is that you are the one that makes me interested in English. All my success is thanks to your help. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Bài viết cũng khá, nhưng c̣n mắt một số lỗi nhỏ về ngữ pháp và diễn đạt
Tư duy viết tiếng VIệt quá nên đọc bài cũng thấy toàn ngôn ngữ kiểu tiếng Việt, Bạn nên khắc phục điểm này !

peden
15-11-2008, 07:02 PM
English is one of my favorite subjects. I love English and the teacher of English,too. She is very young and beautiful. She has long black hair and a lovely smile.She has very lots of clothes. Can you imagine? She has never worn any clothes( từ này số nhiều, ko đi với a, mà nó cũng ko có số ít luôn ) twice up to now and she's very fashion fashionable . She is jolly although she is often uncomfortable about our reserved attitude in her English class. But However, (tránh dùng but đầu câu ) I and my classmates also still lone her so much (hmmm chỗ này là ư bạn muốn viết ǵ nhỉ).Can you beleive that she cried because of us? That was true when we made her sad.....This story is very long, so I can't tell you. In my mind, I hope that she will understand and forgive us . "We love you!"

peden
15-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Now, I’m in grade twelve and my teacher of English is Mrs.Dung. He is short and thin, he is thirtyish. When he goes to school he often wears a black pants and a blue shirt. He is a hard-working person and He is always be sympathetic and patient with students because when we forget doing our homework or reviewing our lesson he isn’t angry with us. He is different from my teacher of chemistry who will get furious if we don’t study well. Furthermore, although he has many experiences in teaching, he is apt to forget. For example, he had announced that we would have a test on Saturday but on that day he forgot taking the test to class. I don’t know is whether it was lucky or bad.? Anyway, he is a teacher who is devoted with to pupils. Especially, he has a sense of humor. Beginning To begin a new lesson, he often tells us a funny story. It makes us laugh and feel comfortable so,then we can study well at that period. People say that “ No teacher makes no children” (câu này lạ, hok bik peop le có say ko ta :D) so we always respect him and promise ourself ourselve that we will try to study harder not to let him down.

Bài làm khá tốt, chỉ vướn một số lỗi nhỏ thôi, lần sau chắc chắn sẽ hoàn thiện hơn ! Cố lên he !:57:

peden
15-11-2008, 11:28 PM
My English teacher

Teacher’s Teachers'(vị trí dấu phảy) day 20-11 is approaching. We more or less think about our respectable teachers. Having graduated from university, I have been taught by many teachers. However, Mr. Tri, who is teaching English to me, is the most highly impressive.

I respect for Mr. Tri (respect s.o for s.t) because he has scientific teaching methods. He often searches for information on the Internet, making his lessons more active and appealing. For instance, teaching about Giants Causeway, a famous landscape of Northern Ireland, he brings out real photos attaching attached with brief explanation instead of conforming to long passages in textbooks. Therefore, the class becomes less tedious and the students can remember his their lesson for longer period of time. In addition, he regularly gives us tests at the beginning of each class. By this way, we can check out previous lessons and add lacked lacking part. For this reason, our knowledge is gradually accumulated and we can apply them anytime in our life.

Mr. Tri has the modern approaches other (rather ???) than his devotion and scholarship (ko hỉu ư chỗ này lắm) . Consequently, he has becomes become one of the best English teachers in our school and is respected by most students. To be honest, whenever writing down any English words, I always remember Mr. Tri as the best honorable teacher.

Good :07:Một số lỗi chắc do viết bất cẩn :D

peden
15-11-2008, 11:49 PM
Now,I have a very good English teacher.I used to hate English.However, when I went to (hoặc started my ) high school, I met my English teacher, and I felt loving her so much fell in love with her without no any reason.She is very lovely with a round face and shoulder-length hair.Only by looking her carefully,I feel that she is very devoted to her teaching and she really loves her pupils.In class,she is quite strict, but talking with her after class,I realize that she is very social and comfortable.I am She is never reserved when I share,complaint,give ideas to her.She always try to stick my class together whenever we have argument.No word can be used to say about the wonder of my teacher.Happy teacher day!!!

lucky_star_1213
16-11-2008, 03:59 PM
:D 2 everybody!!!My name is Candy, today, I want to introduce about my English teacher of English, who is the most lovely teacher i ever have ever met. Her's name is Huong.She's 22 years old. Now, she is studying teaching (sao lại là studying, phải là teaching chớ, giáo viên mà) in a University in Hai Phong. Teaches Teaching (V làm chủ ngữ phải là Ving nha bạn) English is her part-time job. She taugh teaches us A-level. During 3 months, perhaps we can't understand together each other, but I always love her so much, She likes a sister of mine.She is Lovely, warmly, sociable and very heartfeel. She helps me more in my pronunciation, grammar practice practicing and etc, her teaches method of teaching is very well,so that my English is being improved. On In our free time, we often go shopping and share for to each other something which is difficult in our life. I like she singing so much.Although we not don't often meet together, but I will remember her...the best teacher.-------------------^^ mong mọi ng` sửa giúp em ạ---------------

lucky_star_1213
17-11-2008, 06:02 PM
I have been studied (theo ḿnh ở đây nên dùng th́ hiện tại hoàn thành) English for 5 months in the international student class. My teacher is Spanish, her name is Kavita. The first time I saw her, I am attracted by her sweet voice and interesting stories that she told to student. She always smiles, even though I don’t answer her questions, don’t finish homework before class. She told that: “English is a second language if you want to join into the world”, I felt so shy because of my behaviors. After that, I have studied harder and she gave me good marks. English is very important, if I try, nothing is impossible. I will have finished my English course in January 2009,then I will not study with Kavita anymore but I really admire her so much, she taught me a lot. Not only is about English but also have responsibility with my life. I want to say “Thank you so much, Kavita”.
Bài viết của bạn rất tốt:smilie_clap:Chẳng có lỗi ǵ đáng kể

lucky_star_1213
17-11-2008, 06:25 PM
My English teacher of English is young.She is younger than young for her age so when I first met her,I thought she was my new friend!!!!She always wears glasses.She has long hair and an oval face.She is so beautiful and good-teaching.Her husband is also my Math master.They seem very happy.

- Young/old for one's age: trẻ/già hơn so với tuổi

keo_kute
18-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Now, she is studying teaching (sao lại là studying, phải là teaching chớ, giáo viên mà) in a University in Hai Phong. Teaches Teaching (V làm chủ ngữ phải là Ving nha bạn)<font color=&quot;#000000&quot;> English is her part-time job. ạ---------------câu này có ư tớ mún nói là chị ấy đang là học sinh học ở 1 trường đại học ở Hải Pḥng, c̣n giáo viên th́ chỉ là việc làm thêm của chị ấy thui. Nếu sửa như lucky_star th́ ư của cả câu sẽ lại khác !!!^^

lucky_star_1213
18-11-2008, 01:36 PM
I had never considered English was as an interesting subject,but I have changed my mind since I met an excited English teacher of English,Mrs Lan.She is not rather tall,thin and beautiful.Also she is very cheerful and patient with us.she usually wears casually dressed to classes,but organized.Her personality shows both great self-confident and sensible.She uses all the experiences that she possess possed to improve our English skill.Mrs Lan teaches in an active way.For instance,she helped us to memorize hard vocabulary by putting that word on documents in class.In contrast,she really hates her students who are not don't finishing her homework before the due date.In summarize,we are respected Mrs Lan and try to obey her command as much as we could.We know very well that in order to reach our goal of studying English,we must practice a lot of it.

Please help me correct it,I'm really appreciated...Thanks !

lucky_star_1213
18-11-2008, 01:41 PM
I would like to introduce my teacher who made a strong impression on me. Her name is Susan. She's from Canada. She is between 30-39. She has been lived in Vietnam for 4 years. She has short grown hair and grey eyes. She has an oval face and white skin She is tall and prettỵ In my class, she is very serious.However, she is also cheerful and wittỵ She taugh teaches us speaking skill. She show excessive interest in my class members. She taugh teaches us the way of pronounce way.She usually tells about nation and people of Canada. She helped me improve to skill speaking English skill. I love her very much. I hope my teacher will teach me in my all course

Good!!!! Nhưng ở đây phải dùng th́ hiện tại chớ.

turtlegold
19-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Hi my friends!

Firstly, I would like to say hello with to all of the members in our forum. This is the first time i have joined a forum like that. Therefore, I'm sure, I will get a lot of misstatements mistakes in my discussion essay. I expect that someone in our forum will help me to correct my topic writing. I am always willing to hear your suggestion. Thank for your thoughtful recommendations. Thanks for your corrections.

This Here is my essay for this topic that follow the title of forum:

If someone said that I am nuts in English (ư của bạn là j` thế?), maybe it's true. Because, I have been studying English for 4 years but I felt that, don't think my English has been improved very slowly. And (ko để and ở đầu) one occasion came to me, In a good day, there was a beautiful teacher in my class who came to my class to teach taught us in English. From a lazy student in subject of At first I was bad at English, but after that I began to like English and time by time, I have loved English since when then. I did not know English has been lover by me because the lecture of my teacher or her beauty (ko hiểu ư bạn). I really don't know until now.

My teacher is a young lady who has a nice face and white skill skin. Her hair lets down in the lies down on her shoulder. Especially, Her mouth is she always smiles and when she speaks English very beautifully sounds beautiful that likes voice of a official English. There was a memory that i I have never forgotten in my life. This was the first time we had a short exam in her class and I got bad grade mark because, I was naturally ignorant in English. But However, do you know, my teacher didn't get my bad grade she didn't take it and she gave me another opportunity for doing to do my exam again. She said: "I will let you try one more. and I'm sure, you are going to do it better". My friends, only one sentence but It liked a dynamic that promoted encouraged me to study harder. Suddenly, I gained got 7 mark in the first time with English subject English test. Thence, I have liked and loved English. Until now, I have been still kept the English exam with 7 mark firstly.

My friends, I love English and thanks for the lecture of my teacher and her help also. I do hope that you will love English also too. And let's to shake hands together for building to develop our forum.

Thanks for your attention!:42_002::42_002::42_002:

Bài này có vẻ lạc đề, topic của ḿnh là viết về giáo viên dạy tiếng anh mà bạn, đâu fải là kể về bài kiểm tra của bạn đâu :D
Bạn fải chú ư các lỗi cơ bản, 1 câu th́ fải có động từ TO BE, cách diễn đạt cần fải rơ ràng hơn

F_B_I
19-11-2008, 11:36 PM
Hi my friends!

Firstly, I would like to say hello withto all of members in our forum. This is the first time i joinhave joined a forum like (that)this. Therefore, I sure,am sure that I will get a lot of misstatementsmistakes in my discussion. I expect that someone in our forum will help me to correct my topic. I am always willing to hear your suggestions. Thanks for your thoughtful recommendations.

This is my topic that follow the title of forum:

If someone said that I am nuts??? in English, maybe it's true. Because, I have been studying English for 4 years but I feltthat, my English was improved very slowly. And one an occasion came to me, In a good day, there was a beautiful teacher in my class who taught us in English. From a lazy student in subject of English English subject.I began to like English and time by time, I have loved English since whenthenceforward. I did not don't know, English has been lover loved by me because of the lecture of my teacher my teacher's lecture(để ko lặp từ of thui)or her beauty. I really don't know until now. Sao bạn ko nói từ đầu,thế này dài ḍng.

My teacher is a young lady who has a nice face and white skill??(ḿnh biết từ skill với nghĩa sự tài giỏi,white skill???). Her hair lets down in the shoulder. Specially, Her mouth is always smile and when she speak English sounds beautifulthe sound is beautiful that likes voice of an official English. There was a memory that i have never forgotten in my life. This was the first time we had a short exam in her class and I got bad grade because, I was naturally ignorant in English. But, do you know, my teacher didn't get my bad grade she gave me an opportunity for doing my exam again. She said: "I will let you try one once more. and I suream sure, you are going to do it better". My friends, only one sentence but It liked was like a dynamic that promoted me to study hard. Suddenly, I gained 7 mark in at the first time with English subject. Thence, I have liked and loved English. Until now, I have been still kept the first English exam with 7 mark firstly.

My friends, I love English and thank for the lecture of my teacher and her also. I do hope that you will love English also. And to shake hands together for building our forum.

Thank for your attention!

bài của bạn đọc rất hay:07:.Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều v́ h́nh như ḿnh ko đc yêu cô giáo ḿnh đến thế.CÓ thắc mắc cứ hỏi nhe!:57:

peden
19-11-2008, 11:57 PM
Hi all
In this subject topic, Hung will tell you about Hung' Math teacher Hung's teacher of Math(đề ra English mà đây lại làm Maths:beat_brick:)at in 12th grade. His name is K.Q.N, he is about 50 year olds in the 2000 year and he taught Math since the 1980 year He is now about 58 years old and he has taught Maths since 1980 (ko ai viết về tuổi như bạn vậy đâu ,với lại có since dùng HTHT nha bạn). His height is about 1.6m, thin ,black hair, strict, sunken eyes, He is about 1.6m in height. He is thin and he has black hair. He has strict and sunken eyes(nếu ko có khả năng kết nối bạn nên viết từng câu thế này, câu đơn giản mà đúng th́ ko bị trừ điểm, chứ câu dài loằng ngoằng, móc nối lung tung mà sai là bị trừ điểm nặng lun đó) His voice is very easy to hear,therefore so we is concentration to hear can concentrate on what he says, but(ngắt câu dc rồi) .However, he usually told tells us stories about his life, society for us. He has usually been walking walks to the school for teaching, the distance between his house and school is round about 1km from his house to the shcool. He usually worn wears white shirk. Speaking generally, he was is a good and professional teacher at profession, he had special methods to teach pupils.

In his teaching, he usually having taught teaches theory then he made makes us do excises in textbook, latter after about 10 minutes he requested requests us to write the result on the board. After completing exercises in textbook, he gaven gives some more different exercises than those of textbook. On time test In test-time he gaven gives us 2 themes for us , a pupil did do a theme and the next pupil did do the other theme, he had to avoid a pupil seen another pupil' test.(câu này vô nghĩa quá)

He advised us not only in Maths but also in another subjects such as English, chemical, Physical,...

Đọc bài bạn ḿnh có cảm tưởng như đi lạc vô rừng zdậy đó, ko có đường lối kết nối ǵ cả, đọc thành bài văn tiếng Việt th́ phải nói là giở, nói chỗ này xọ chỗ kia, ko dc ổn, đang nói cái này lại cái khác mà ko có hệ thống. Ngữ pháp c̣n hổng nhiều (cái này có thể chấp nhận v́ đây là box dành cho beginner mà, từ từ rồi sẽ cải thiện dc thôi :d)

Cái nữa là đây là bài nói về giáo viên của bạn, tức là người đang dạy bạn, họăc cũng có thể là người đă dạy trước đó.Tuy nhiên trong bài bạn cũng phải có ǵ đó nói đến vấn đề này để xác định sử dụng th́ cho hợp lí. Người thầy bạn viết c̣n sống ko, có đang dạy bạn ko, có c̣n đi dạy ko,...điều đó ảnh hưởng rất lớn đến việc chia th́ toàn bài. Ở đây ḿnh sửa theo hướng c̣n đi dạy

Sozzzy nếu nhận xét quá thẳng khiến bạn buồn :D

peden
20-11-2008, 12:13 AM
The English teacher takes care of me.She is Thuy Nga.(nên dùng đại từ quan hệ nối hai câu lại The English teacher who takes care of me is TN) She is very beautiful and friendly.She makes everybody laugh and she smiles very nicely.She works all day.Today(vik sát lại), she goes went shopping with me.She teaches me a lot of good things so good for me.In the future, i I will become the a teacher.

Bài viết hơi ngắn, lần sau cố gắng viết dài hơn và nhiều hơn nha bạn

peden
20-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Hi everybody!
I'm a new member of the forum. I'll tell you about my teacher at in 3rd grade. She is the person who taught me English first. Her name is Mai Lan. This year, she is 35th years old. She is tall 1.6m in height . She has a son and a daughter,...

lần sau viết bài dài hơn chút nữa nha bạn !

F_B_I
20-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Hi everybody, i'm a first-year student at Hanoi University. One of the most impressive teachers that I've had is Ms. Huong. Her hometown is the same as mineWe have the same hometown , Haiphong. She is quite short, but I don't know her height exactly ( How can I measure her ? ). She's very kind to me and patient with her students. Tomorrow when she comes to my class, we'll give her a present for the Teacher's Day. I think she'll be very happy.

Thankyou, if you have enough time please check it for me :D

Cái chỗ gạch màu đỏ ḿnh hơi phân vân 1 chút.V́ ḿnh thấy sau same thường thấy danh từ hoặc là chẳng có ǵ.
VD: To live in the same house.
At the same time.
Whatever Minh does,I try to do the same.
Các bạn cho ư kiến nhé.Dù sao th́ sửa đi vẫn đúng đúng ko?;)
À,mà h́nh như có 1 bạn chú ư rằng English teacher là GV bản ngữ,c̣n teacher of English mới là GV dạy TA ko phải người bản ngữ nhỉ??

linh_DHTN
20-11-2008, 10:50 PM
Bài này có vẻ lạc đề, topic của ḿnh là viết về giáo viên dạy tiếng anh mà bạn, đâu fải là kể về bài kiểm tra của bạn đâu :D
Bạn fải chú ư các lỗi cơ bản, 1 câu th́ fải có động từ TO BE, cách diễn đạt cần fải rơ ràng hơn

Thanks for your help! I learned some experiences thank to your correction. One again, thank you very much!:17_002:

F_B_I
20-11-2008, 11:08 PM
The teacher's day is coming. It's makes me miss all my teachers so much, especially my firstly English teacherteacher of English_Miss Thu Ha. She is very beautiful and friendly.I met her when I studywas studying at class 6thin 6st grade. She touchtaught me the first letters of alphabet and furthermore she transmitted her English love love of English from her (ḿnh ngĩ ko cần thiết,cho thêm vào chỉ làm dài ra thôi)to me.I haven't kept in touch with her so along for a long time because she leaf out my high school 6 years ago.I wish I would have some news about her.
thank you!

I wish that your dream will come true!!^-^
:51_002:

lucky_star_1213
21-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Hi everybody, in this writting Hung (tốt nhất là xưng I nha bạn) will say about my english of teacher of English (lỗi này PD đă sửa ở bài trước, có vẻ bạn ko để ư đến) in my university. Although hung said many times about Hung's English of my teacher of English but it has had many errors at of grammar, so in this writting Hung (ở đây Hung = I, ngôi thứ nhất) hopes that it has fewer errors.

Hung's english of teacher of English in university's whose name is L.H.H, she is female, she is tall and thin. She has long black hair and long hair, moonfaced and a around face. She is about 28 years old, 1.6m(s) tall . She is myopic. Her yellow glasses which are yellow glasses are very expensive. Her dress is green, long, fair.(Sao lại thế này, chẳng logic ǵ cả. Cô có rất nhiều quần áo mà)

In teaching, She always requests that We her students have to review old lesson . After that she requests some of the students to read dialogues in old lession while some students are requested to write new words on broad[/S] the board, of course [S]that these students is are marked by her. At that time some of these we students who neither reading old lesson nor writting write new words are reading new lesson

Go on, she teaches new lesson. At that time, she reads new lesson, then she requests her students re to read this dialogue again.(vô cùng lủng củng)

Ḿnh thấy bài của bạn c̣n sai rất nhiều chỗ. Mà h́nh như ḿnh thấy bạn viết lạc đề, bạn như cứ kể về 1 tiết học tiếng anh vậy

Tina_Trang_Viet
25-11-2008, 02:03 PM
I don't like my teacher of english because she teaches very badly. We always write after she reads and writes onto tablethe board. She pronounces badly and we pronounces as her. So i think (that) my english is not good.
My teacher of english is middle-aged. She is patient with teaching us, but i don't like her way of teaching english

=======================================
turtlegold: lần sau chị nhớ ghi tên mem viết bài nào nhá :D

peden
25-11-2008, 10:23 PM
I had have (nếu dùng had tức là bi giờ bạn ko có giáo viên tiếng Anh) lots of English teachers and almost all of them didn't leave me any nice memories. ButHowever, I won't forget miss Huyen. W who (mệnh đề quan hệ ko có dc tách riêng kiểu đó) has taught me English about for 2 years. She was is really interested interesting and she has very great English skills. She knows how to make our lessons not become boring. She was is very friendly with to/towards all students. I was am a special student so she always took gives me the test differenttests from other classmates' test, and then my English was becomes better a lot. I know that whoever studying with her are lucky.

Tina_Trang_Viet
26-11-2008, 02:17 PM
My English teacher is a very beautiful girl, she havehas an clearly eyes and a nice skin. I love her so much
Bạn viết lại bài nha, chưa đủ câu bạn ui.:59:
Cố gắng lên.:10_002:

Tina_Trang_Viet
27-11-2008, 02:59 PM
When I studied in at primary school, I have very likedloved(or I liked) my tearcher of english very much. She usually helped me on my study. Her name's Nguyen Thi Hoa.
I very missed? she is tall and thin, so I see her not strong. She hvaed has an oval face, but she is very beautiful. When she comedcame oninto the class, she hashad seen(looked at) all student and said: ''hello"

Bạn nên học các động từ bất quy tắc nha. VD: come-came-come; have/has-had-had.

Goodluck:thumbs-up-nomi:

Tina_Trang_Viet
27-11-2008, 03:15 PM
I have studied English at many centers but my English is still very bad. So I with and three friends decided to start learning English at a teacher's house. He is 32 years old. He is of average height. At the first lesson, I didn't like his style but from the second lesson to now I have been startedstarting to understand his lectures. After everyeach lesson, he often asksasked some questions and we musthad to find the answers to answer on the next lessonone. His lecture is systematic, clear and easy to remember. We are comfortable because he is cheerful and sociable. I think my English is getting better. I feel thankful to him for this.

lucky_star_1213
29-11-2008, 05:21 PM
“Nhat tu vi Su ban tu vi Su” is a quotation of an old man which has become an idiom in education of our country. On the occasion of teacher’s day of Vietnam, I would like to tell about my teacher who I always love and respect.

His name is Hung. He is a professor in my college. He has never taught me but as for me, he is really my professor. He is not handsome but he is very cheerful. He is taller and his skin is brown. He has bright eyes and large forehead. His hair is grey because, he is 53 years olds. Although, Mr. Hung is old but his spirit is still very young. Therefore, He is always funny and passionate. Besides, He is not only hard-working but also enthusiastic in the job. His lectures contain his confidence in education career. Hence, He always has careful style work. His circumspection is showed shown in each letter. As for students, He is very quiet, sociable trầm mà lại ḥa đồng?:confused: but very witty, too also. He is always ready to give them students his hands. He is always patient with us for explaining hard exercises in order to help us comprehend the lesson.

As for me, He is not only my favorite teacher and my favourite but also he is my father in my heart. I respect him very much and I wish hope, He has will always have (wish chỉ nên dùng khi điều ước trái với hiện thực) a good health in order to continue to teach young generation who will control country in the future.

Bài viết lần này khá tốt đấy bạn

lucky_star_1213
29-11-2008, 06:39 PM
My teacher is a young woman who is a excellent (ko nên ghi tắt)-student of my college school. When I came to class, I was so surprised because she's still young, younger than my girlfriend. when the time passed, I think I'm so lucky because I'm a part of her class. Her teaching is greatly attractive, she knows how to make class not boring. She is so smart because every words she said always made make us laughed.I remember one day, that day was the her birthday, We shared the money to bought buy a dress as a present for her . It was not expensive but she looked very happy because she didn't know how the class knew her birthday, and then we made a small party in our class. She celebrated many mini games for class, that was so fun! Maybe I ( and my class) will never forgot forget that day.

lucky_star_1213
29-11-2008, 06:45 PM
Hello everybody
I am studying in Marie Curie High school.My English teacher of English's names is Lan.She is 33 or 34.She has a long black hair with a round face and two twinkled eyes.She is a young teacher but she teaches us so well,especial Lisening Skill.She teaches us really carefully and enthusiasticly .But she has a bad thing :When she checked grammar excesices ,she always made make us do her style ,it made make me feel uncomfortable.I thought she might may be a conservative teacher.

Please help me correct it,I'm really appreciated...Thanks !

Đây nên dùng ở hiện tại nha bạn

lucky_star_1213
29-11-2008, 06:50 PM
I dislike my english teacher of english, and the teacher I love is literature my teacher of literature.She is tall, not very tall and thin.She is the best literature teacher of literature of my school. She is about 40 or more, she has a not very long black hair. I love her because she very understands us very much. When we learn part-time at school, we can sit with anyway anywhere which we wanted. In the exam to select the good student, I listened to music at the class room, she leted(let là động từ bất quy tắc: let-let-let)me to listen to music while I was doing my test, and her teaching is very good. She always gives us smile in the class...

Bạn có vẻ lạc đề, cô giáo dạy TA cơ mà

lucky_star_1213
02-12-2008, 02:10 PM
My teacher of English is Omar but he al­­­ways asks us to call him Duc, the Vietnam­ese name of the place­­ where he ­­was born. He is tall, medium build. He says that he is 32 but he looks younger than his age (ư này bạn có thể nói thế này) (young for his age). He has short dark hair and an oval face and his skin face (mặt mới có tàn nhang chứ sao lại trên da) is full of freckles. He usually ­wears shirts (shirt ko bắt buộc khi nào cũng phải có "s") and trousers- be he is (không nên tắt) always smart. He's friendly . when anyone in class has a bit difference, he always expresses a surprised(tính từ của "surprise" th́ ko có "d") face and says "New student?" .He's funny, too. He makes the lessons interesting and attractive ­­with games and songs. Our class love him very much.

What a wonderful teacher!!!!!!!!
Your essay is quite good.:lightbulb:

lucky_star_1213
02-12-2008, 02:20 PM
My ]English teacher of english in university is Ms Ly. She graduated from College of Foreign Languages, Vietnam National University. She has taught my class since 3th term 3. In each class she gives us an exciting lesson. And in each class she requests my class present one presentation about a subject. So it makes the class is attractive. Beside she also teaches us about how to learn English effectively Therefore my English has been (bị động nha bạn)improved step by step. I am very thankful to Ms Ly .

Bài viết ko có lỗi ǵ lớn, nhưng mà ḿnh thấy bạn vẫn vấp phải 1 lỗi mà rất nhiều bạn khác đă từng vấp, và ḿnh cũng đă nói nhiều, nhưng có vẻ ko sửa được: Đó là sự khác nhau giữa "English teacher" và "Teacher of English":

English teacher: giáo viên người Anh
Teacher of English: giáo viên dạy tiếng Anh

lucky_star_1213
02-12-2008, 02:33 PM
I want to introduce about my teacher of English. Her name's Hoai. She is 31 years old. She is quite tall and slim. My teacher has got long dark hair and brown eyes. She looks very beautiful.She has taught us for 6 months. Her lecture is interesting. It's easy to understand. However (đối lập mà), Her teaching method is strange including study and discussion. She has got lots of experience and understanding of knowlegde about Australian culture. She ever has lived (ở th́ quá khứ nha bạn) and studied in Australia for 4 years. She graduated with Master in of English in there, too.We love her for not only just her level but also her disposition. She's friendly and funny. She instructs us carefully. We really admire her very much. I believe that our English are will be better when we are taught by her.

comments:
bạn nhớ chú ư các lỗi ngữ pháp căn bản, như adv, subject verb agreement......
cố gắng phát huy nhá :D

F_B_I
02-12-2008, 09:09 PM
My english teacher teacher of English is 26 years old. She is not taller than me( dùng : she isn't as tall as me hay hơn). She has a long hair, her eyes is are very beautifull. Her smile is very friendly . However, she is very strict , when i have a mistake onin my test . She has a lot of essentials for of teacher.

:byebye:câu cuối ḿnh ko hiểu ư bạn lắm,essential là điều cốt yếu.Ư bạn là "Cô ấy có những điều cốt yếu của giáo viên"??

lucky_star_1213
03-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Last year, I had attended a " learning speaking english skill " class. My teacher come came from Canada. He is was very tall and handsome. His name is was Mark. He said told (động từ tường thuật trong câu kể thường là told) that he loves loved Vietnam because Vietnamese were very friendly. He used to eat Vietnamese food when he had lived in Canada. He loves loved "Pho ".
He is was very funny. All of class are were interested him. He taugh us very clearly
A few month ago, he went to HongKong. He said told he wants wanted to be an English teacher of English in HongKong pulish school.
We wished him he had a good job in HongKong
That is an interesting teacher in my memory

Ở đây động từ phải chia ở th́ quá khứ chứ

Tina_Trang_Viet
06-12-2008, 08:24 AM
My teacher comes from Ireland. His name is David. He has come Vn about 3 months but(nên dùng: and) he's very likelikes the new life very much. He said: "I love Phở" and I had bring brought hishim some sticky rice(steamed glutinous rice: xôi =>tui tra từ điển đó,:48_002:)(ko biết có phải là xôi ko nhỉ^^!).Now, every morning he regular eats sticky ricit regularly. He's singler.He's good-looking.

lucky_star_1213
09-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Today, I want to introduce my interesting favorite teacher with to everybody (với introduce phải dùng cấu trúc introduce s.o/s.th to sb) , thatshe is my English teacher . I have just known(trước đây biết, giờ vẫn biết, sua này cũng biết) her in since the last summer when I was learning English in at Opening University. She is very young ( I guest she is about 26 years old ). She had has a black eyes and hair(mắt và tóc đen, nghe câu có vẻ hơi bùn cười đó bạn :D). She has teached had taugh our class very clearly
I remember when my friend did not know clearly how to use past tense, she was ready touch to teach him after class (when the class finishingwas finished.) (đă when rồi lại when nữa )

lucky_star_1213
12-12-2008, 01:43 PM
I’ve remembered my first English teacher of English. She is was tall and fattish (fattish cũng dc thôi, nhưng ít dùng). She is was always well-dressed. It’s seemed that she’d like dark colors. Her hair is was short. She has had an oval face. On the whole, she looks looked clean-limbed. She is was always energetic, witty and patient. I worship her because she taught me not only good lessons but also a lot of experiences.

Cô giáo đầu tiên đă dạy bạn đúng hok? Th́ động từ phải chia ở quá khứ chứ:lightbulb:

lucky_star_1213
12-12-2008, 01:50 PM
The english teacher of english who i'm studying is from USA. She's 26 years old and so beautifụl She's funny, pleasant, patient and dedicated teacher. She really likes vietnamese food, she can speak a lot of the name of vietnamese foods name, although she can't speak any vietnamese though. She has been helping me a lot.
Next week, she will is going to (will cũng được, nhưng nên dùng is going to, v́ có kế hoạch trước rồi) be back to USA for 2 weeks to celebrate christmas eve and will come back here in on first day of 2009.

lucky_star_1213
12-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Before now, I learned english in at Iwep school, it's a center English language in HCM city. There, I was learned English with Mr.Cuong- a jolly and enthusiastic teacher jolly and enthusiasm. He is was bit tall and thin, but he speak spoke with grace. I think he's about 33 years old. He oftens wearing wore a white shirt and a pair of(thừa, ko cần thiết) grey trousers with a dark green tie. He looks looked very polite. At present, I don't learn english at iwep school, but in the future, If i have learn english at there, i hope i will learn english with him.

lucky_star_1213
12-12-2008, 02:09 PM
I have learnt many foreign languages to improve my english. When I met my teacher, his name Tien Phac (not Phat), I felt methods to learnt more effective. He used to teach in a univesity but now he retires. He is was medium height, and looks looked a little fat, always dressed in shirt and European-style trousers. When he lectured, he's didnot also teach the lesson but also he teachs taught us experience in life. He is was humorous but sometimes he is (bỏ đi cho gọn, tránh lặp lại) very trickly (tính từ mà), especially when the class don't didn't do the exercises. So, I love and respect him so much:clover:

lucky_star_1213
16-12-2008, 12:59 PM
I remember the teacher who helped me to feel interested in learning english is miss Ta Lan Huong.She made an unforgettable impression on me at the first time. She is was slim.She has had shoulder-length hair. It's was very straight, black, and smooth.her skin is pale ko dùng từ này với da, mà da nhợt nhạt, sao xinh được. therefore she looked pretty.I love her beccause she has had many good ways to help us to learn well and her voice is was soft.When she speaks spoke, I feel felt pleased.However,She only taught us for 2 months. If i have time i will go to her class, i'm sure.

lucky_star_1213
19-12-2008, 02:01 PM
people said that teacher is the second mother of anyone.It's true. my english teacher of english is also my second mother. i have learned english since 2001. the first time to learning (to learn cũng được, nhưng ḿnh thấy hay dùng learning hơn) a new and strange subject makes me afraid. but she helped me to pass some first difficulties,and advice advisedme some ways to study english well.
her name is Lan .Mrs Lan has had average normal (thường dùng từ này hơn)height, about 160cm, she was not too fat or too thin,so so... now she is about 45 years old but she looks still young. it makes us- her old student of her surprised every times (lần th́ fải có "s" chớ)come back to visit her.
Moreover allthings she alwayswears are always stylishly, differently from people who have the same age with as her. I have nevr never seen her tie her hair, but usually sets free with medium length long hair . it’s exactly makes her younger than her age. Although she has a high age , she owns a beauty skin. The face always appears smile to everyone, especially to her student.
The Things that makes me love her is’nt her exterior. I love her because of her character . she is always cheerful, sociable and sympathetic. Everytime I make made mistake, she did not scold me, besides she reminded and adviced advisedme. If I get got a high mark,she also did not won't praise ,she only reminded me to try more. In her lecture, she not only tought me like program in textbook, but also make organized new games that have connection with the lecture.
Inconclusion. Mrs Lan is the second mother of mine.!!!
._______check for me,please!! thanks alot!!

Bạn c̣n sai khá nhiều chỗ, nên chú ư hơn.
Có chỗ này ḿnh thấy bạn hay vấp:
advise là động từ, có nghĩa là khuyên bảo, khuyên nhủ
C̣n advice là danh từ của advise, có nghĩa là lời khuyên:tick:

lucky_star_1213
19-12-2008, 02:12 PM
Today, I want to introduce my teacher of english who I respect.
When I was at the 6th form at secondary school, my teacher of English was Mrs Lan. She was 32 years old. She was not tall and quite fat. Her skin was brown. However she still looked attractive. She graduated in English from Ha Noi forein language University?? ḿnh ko hiểu í này lắm, but at that time the Russian was taught at most of the secondary shools. She advised us to study English because it is the most popular language in the world. That's the first time I studied English. Mrs Lan guided us carefully, step by step teaching. We read and wrote the second language, not Vietnamese. We loved English and England more through her lectures. Our English was improved very much.
Until now I have been taught by many good teachers and I have known many different ways to study my English but I've never forgotten Mrs Lan who was the first person to help me to study English.

Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

lucky_star_1213
20-12-2008, 02:55 PM
We live in the country so that learning English is limit apart if compared with many pupils in the town or any where. We only were (nói là được nhưng là câu chủ động nha bạn) learned English when we were in high school in our village and there are the first difficulties.

The first teacher of english (cụ thể hơn) teach taught us was a new teacher who had just left university. She was young, sweet and excitable with our class. The first english word she said that was “hello everybody” word when she came into our class. The first day learning day was period of time out going????because she knew this that was the first time us approached to English so she always made out the laugh in our classroom.

The first learning day learned English in our life was much impressive because of good lecture, nice teacher. Because of first impressive impression and then we always excited to her came into our class.
We knew that she also left village in where sothat some characters were traditional. For instance there was long black hair, low, light black skin, always weared clothes suited her skin and slyle teacher.?? có thể rơ ư hơn ko?

Overall? ư bạn muốn nói là ǵ, She is always welcome to our class. We loved her and always hoped that she teached taught more and more so we could meet her everday.đoạn này th́ dùng hiện tại cũng được, ko bắt buộc là quá khứ đâu.

Bạn nên chú ư cách dùng từ ngữ, diễn đạt rơ hơn, nhiều đoạn ḿnh đọc mà chả hiểu:pudency:

lucky_star_1213
21-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Learning English will won't be not easy if you don't have good ways. Especially, It is depends on your teacher of english. I think I am very lucky because i have a wonderful teacher. Her name is Huong. She looked not only smart but also pretty. I was attracted at the first time when I saw her. Moreover her voice is very special. It is quite soft and always made me comfortable.
She is about thirtish thirty. She is of medium build cái này cứ thấy thế nào í, ḿnh ko biết có đúng ko:D. She and I are the same height, about 167cm. She always looked tidy and stylish but she always said that " I am very lazy". Her skin is as white as snow. therefore she looked younger than her age. However, her shoulder length long hair made exactly her younger and more beautiful.
If anybody wants to know about her, I will say that :"She is humorous, sympathetic, friendly and cheerful". Whenever I made mistake, she always smiled to me and helped me to correct them. At the end of lectures she often organized many interesting games.
Inconclusion. I love her so much.
( Thanks for your help)

lucky_star_1213
22-12-2008, 04:57 PM
today i want to talk with tell (chính xác hơn, kể với ai đó, thường dùng tell) you about my teacher when i studied at high school. he was not only my head teacher ?? but also my teacher of english. at first, I didn't like him because he was very fastidious and strict.he doesn't look nice but he's very piqua???. The more i learn, the more i like him and teach of method teaching method hoặc method of teaching.i improved english as today as rely on his method of him. i am indeed(thường ở vị trí này) very thanksyou to him indeed (hoặc ở đây có thể là I was greatful to him very much) and i hope i will be a teacher as him.

Bạn nên chú ư hơn về cách dùng từ và diễn đạt:tick:

lucky_star_1213
22-12-2008, 06:38 PM
write about my teacher of english :
Among my teachers of english , i like the teacher who taught me in grade 2.She is about 30 years old. She is beautifull and nice.She has a white skin and is thin body. In addition, she has a mole near mouth???.uhm,there are many reasons which ko cần thiết induce me to like her.one in those The first is :when i go went to her house, she always see saw me with a cheerfull face and gave me good teaching ư bạn ở đây là ǵ.She is not a perfect teacher but she is always the teacher who i respect.
the end

glass08
22-12-2008, 11:06 PM
write about my teacher of english :
Among my teachers of english , i like the teacher who taught me in grade 2.She is about 30 years old. She is beautifull and nice.She has a white skin and is thin body. In addition, she has a mole near mouth???.uhm,there are many reasons which ko cần thiếtinduce me to like her.one in those The first is :when i go went to her house, she always see saw me with a cheerfull face and gave me good teachingư bạn ở đây là ǵ.She is not a perfect teacher but she is always the teacher who i respect.
the end
good teaching ở đây có nghĩa là lời dạy, lời khuyên bổ ích ???.tớ hiểu sai ah

glass08
22-12-2008, 11:20 PM
sorry you! v́ không dùng chức năng trích dẫn.
mole là nốt ruồi, mole near mouth có nghĩa là nốt ruồi ở gần miệng ???
cảm ơn bạn nhiều v́ đă sửa bài !

lucky_star_1213
23-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Very long time ago, when i learnt one short course in Mathematics institute câu đâu, đây mới là bổ nghĩa thôi, chưa có ư ǵ cả, fải giới thiệu về thầy trước chớ. My teacher is was very young. he is was about 22 years old. He is was tall and handsome. he is easy was out-going and very active. He usually tells told us about his childhood. His parents divorced when he was 10 years old. And he decided to hard learn hard (tính từ thường đứng sau) and he passed to Hanoi University Of Technology. He usually advised us to need hard learn hard.

Chia ở th́ quá khứ cả nhá:fingerscrossed:

lucky_star_1213
26-12-2008, 11:41 AM
My latest English teacher of English is a person who comes from Wales. He is in Vietnam as a volunteer for non-government organization and teaching English is his part-time job. He is very tall, may be more than 1m90. He is not young but he is always enthusiastic to help us to improve English. Every week, I have 2 lessons with him in a small room with about 7 other people. All of us are like his lessons a lot because of his life knowledge of the life. When this English course ends, I will take part in another class of him.