PDA

View Full Version : Nho cac ban giup do de hoan thanh topic

tyluonlandan
29-10-2006, 09:02 PM
Minh dang lam bai luan ve 2 topic:
1. Describe your first day at work.
2. Advantages and disadvantages of travelling by motorcycle.
Minh da tim kha nhieu sach luan Anh Van nhung khong co 2 chu de nay. Ban nao co tai lieu thi chi xe len mang giup minh tham khao nha. Thoi gian de minh phai hoan thanh khong con nhieu nua.
Minh chan thanh cam on su giup do cua cac ban.

tyluonlandan
31-10-2006, 07:50 AM
Da 2 ngay troi qua roi ma van k co ban nao giup duoc minh sao?

catbuitriam
19-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Describe your fist day at work. Let detail examples explain your essay

During your life time, there are many days which are worthy remembred such as your fist day at school, the day you got the other half, the day you was born … Each that important day is usually along with many unforgettable memories including the sad and happy things. Personlly, the day which I will never foget in the rest time of my life is my fist day at work. Let my memories come back !

Fistly, let me introduce briefly my office to you. It was on the seventeenth floor of a verry luxurious buiding and its height so great that your neck could be broken if you try to see the top of the buiding. It was beautyful place, everything seemed to be clean, polish and was decorated logically. It was not end, the most interesting thing was that everyone had own his room so that one couldn’t be interruted by the others. Everyone went to the office punctially and most of people wore polite, luxurious uniform, man wore traditional black suit, women wore blue skirt. Unfortunatelly, I seldom went to school on time and I was really a slop.

That morning, as a rule, I was late, it seemed to be too bad on the fist day at work. Although I had set my alarm clock, it didn’t alarm me any more beacause the its batteries were run out, it was really terrible accident. Accoding to that office’s rule, every new official must have a speeking . I had prepared my speeking, but I didn’t figure out wher I had set it. I went to my office late without my speeking. When I was on the way to office I heard a hiss, “ it couldn’t come from my motobike” I thinked, but it was not true. My motobike’s tyre had been broken. I must get a bus to the office. When I reached my office, I went straight to the elevator and I saw a board which was set in front of the elevater, I was didn’t believe in my eyes. “ Sorry, this elevator don’t work any more” was written on the board, it was the worse phrase I had ever seen before. It was not bad enough, when I stood in front of my office room and I looked down. The sky seemed black totally, I wore a black shoe and a brown shoe and the pants which had been torn by my dog the day before.

Futunately, my speech was verry well and no one noted my shoes and pants. Althought there were many bad things had happened to me on the day at work but the day wasn’t too bad at all. To lean from terrible things which took place on that day, I have changed all my unsightly habit. Therefore, today I’m a good offical.

catbuitriam
19-11-2006, 04:23 PM
I'm not good at english yet, but i think the more i practice, the more i write fluently. Check it

catbuitriam
19-11-2006, 11:56 PM
Advantages and disadvantages of travelling by motobike.

In recently years, Viet Nam, a developing country, is one of the countries where the most popular transport is motobike. There are many kinds of motobike and the range of cost differs from each other remarkably. Therefore, there are many chances to choose an appropriate one. Usually, motobike is the kind of transport which dominates in developing countries and much less popular in developed countries. Beside many advantages, travelling by motobike has some disadvantages.

Why does motobike become so popular in developing countries ? There are some main reasons which I’m going to show. Personally, the most advantagous thing is its cost. One can buy a luxurious motobike if he has much money, however, if one has litter money, he can by a normal motobike which is not much more expensive than a beautiful bycicle. Futhermore,when travelling by motobike you can get places where neither cars nor bicycles can reach.

However, travelling by motobike has some disadvantages, which make it less popular at developed countries. In my opinion, the important thing is that it makes too much accident. Mots of accidents which take place in my country every day are made by motobikes or relate to motobikes. Moreover, one consumes much gas when travelling by motobike. Unfortunately, the more gas be consumed, the more our air be polluted.

In conclusion, travelling by motobike has many advantages beside some disadvantages given. I think,in the future, travelling by motobike tends to be less popular because the publlic transport has been developing dramatically and it has many advantages such as its covenience, cheapness and safety…But this time travelling by motobike still plays indispensable role in our country’s transport.

tyluonlandan
23-11-2006, 12:48 PM
mac du bay gio da "xong" roi nhung minh rat cam on ban catbuitriam da giup minh.

catbuitriam
24-11-2006, 11:02 PM
forget it !