PDA

View Full Version : Essay: Spending time

pretext
23-09-2008, 07:58 AM
Topic: Some people prefer to spend most of their time alone. Others like to be with friends most of the time. Do you prefer to spend to your time alone or with friends? Give reasons to support your answer.In the life, spending time alone or with friends is very electrifying. Some people prefer to spend most of their time alone; others like to be with friends most of the time. It is my opinion that I enjoy spending most of my time with my friends for the following reasons: helping each other progress, drawing the schedule for the future together, and sharing happiness or sadness with each other. The first, spending time with friends is an occasion to help each other progress. When we are beside our friends, we can share our experiences in life with them such as in work, in study, in relationship with all people surrounding us etc. Also, next to our friends, we easily learn good things from them, supporting us in our life. In the other hand, if friends have had illusions, it is a good time that we not only point out the friends' mistakes but also help them make those errors good. The second, spending time with friends is an opportunity to draw the schedule for our future together. Our future will be better if we have planned perfectly to act. Therefore, referring the friends' opinions is a benign way to make a good schedule for our future. Moreover, we can also give our way of thinking about friends' plans, being able to help our friends more successfully in their life. Of course, we have to determine to reach the goals planned on our schedules. The last, spending time with friends is a chance to share happiness or sadness with each other. The life of people is always both happy and sad. The more we share our happiness with our friends, the happier we are. For example, we can tell them when we get a good mark in study or a high position in work; otherwise, we together watch an exciting film, read a funny story or listen to a romantic music etc. In contrast, when having sadness, both our friends and we need to be sympathized and encouraged to overcome the sorrow. We can see that spending most of the time with friends is quite stirring. It helps us not only live more progressively, have planning more effectively but also share our feelings with everyone.

tuanmyxuyen
28-09-2008, 06:58 AM
good good good good good good good good good good good good Thanks thnk

phongwin
04-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Mnh cũng l người học TOEFL nu ko dm sửa bi cho bạn. Phần mu đỏ l chổ mnh cảm thấy c vấn đề. Phần mu xanh l kiến của mnh. Mấy anh chị xem c g sửa lại hộ mnh nh. thanks. 12/10 mnh thi ri
:33_002:
In the life, spending time alone or with friends is very electrifying. Some people prefer to spend most of their time alone; others like to be with friends most of the time. It is my opinion that I enjoy spending most of my time with my friends for the following reasons: helping each other progress, drawing the schedule for the future together, and sharing happiness or sadness with each other.

The first, spending time with friends is an occasion to help each other progress. When we are beside our friends, we can share our experiences in life with them such as in work, in study, in relationship with all people surrounding us etc (khng được viết tắt c thể sử dụng 3 chấm). Also(trnh bắt đầu cu bằng or, but, because, aslo...), next to our friend (ko hiều chổ ny cho lắm) we easily learn good things from them, supporting us in our life (we can learn some things more easy together). In the other hand, if friends have had illusions, it is a good time that we not only point out the friends' mistakes but also help them make those errors good (cu ny l sao??? Mnh chưa đủ trnh độ để hiểu).

The second, spending time with friends is an opportunity to draw the schedule for our future together. Our future will be better if we have planned perfectly to act. Therefore, referring the friends' opinions is a benign way to make a good schedule for our future. Moreover, we can also give our way of thinking about friends' plans, being able to help our friends more successfully in their life. Of course, we have to determine to reach (???) the goals planned on our schedules.

The last, spending time with friends is a chance to share happiness or sadness with each other. The life of people is always both happy and sad (theo mnh viết th: "we have both happyness and sadness in our life, but the time with friends is a good way to share them" ). The more we share our happiness with our friends, the happier we are (cu ny bỏ đi). For example, we can tell them when we get a good mark in study or a high position in work; otherwise, we together watch an exciting film, read a funny story or listen to a romantic music (we watch an exciting film, read a funny story or listen to a romantic music together )etc (ko viết tắt). In contrast, when having sadness, both our friends and we need to be sympathized and encouraged to overcome the sorrow.

We can see that spending most of the time with friends is quite stirring. It helps us not only live more progressively, have planning more effectively but also share our feelings with everyone.